Type keyword(s) to search

Married At First Sight (Australia) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Hello to all!  I’m up to Ep 33 on SHvideos.  Originally got hooked on Season 6 I believe it was?  A girl named Jessika chased anything that breathed.  Enjoying this season so much as well and prefer it to the US version.  Love how the experts watch them like bugs at the dinner parties, and call them out the next night.

I like Ella.  She doesn’t seem mean like some of the others.  Agree with those who have said there is something James Dean about Mitch. Thinking he doesn’t have the personality to match his looks. 

Dion reminds me of Squiggy and Al, of Donnie Osmond.  I try real hard to get passed that while watching them.  I couldn’t tell one long haired blonde from the others for a while.

Not a fan of Olivia.  The evil pie head.  Wake up, Jackson.   

Happy to see others here enjoying this fascinating mess too!  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

Hello to all!  I’m up to Ep 33 on SHvideos.  Originally got hooked on Season 6 I believe it was?  A girl named Jessika chased anything that breathed.  Enjoying this season so much as well and prefer it to the US version.  Love how the experts watch them like bugs at the dinner parties, and call them out the next night.

I like Ella.  She doesn’t seem mean like some of the others.  Agree with those who have said there is something James Dean about Mitch. Thinking he doesn’t have the personality to match his looks. 

Dion reminds me of Squiggy and Al, of Donnie Osmond.  I try real hard to get passed that while watching them.  I couldn’t tell one long haired blonde from the others for a while.

Not a fan of Olivia.  The evil pie head.  Wake up, Jackson.   

Happy to see others here enjoying this fascinating mess too!  

I also like Ella. She seems the most level-headed of the bunch.

Not a fan of Olivia either. I think she is a sh*t-stirrer for sure.

I'm up to episode 34 so I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. But I must say, the locations for the final vows are truly exquisite!

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Tayllor said:

I also like Ella. She seems the most level-headed of the bunch.

Not a fan of Olivia either. I think she is a sh*t-stirrer for sure.

I'm up to episode 34 so I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. But I must say, the locations for the final vows are truly exquisite!

So, I just went on to try and watch this past seasons shows.  There’s no sound no matter what I do.  The site is very messy to me.  Is anyone having any trouble with sound?  I’m on my I pad.  To me, the site is confusing.  So many different things on there.  I just want to see where we left off before they took it off.  The dinner party, and the cute couple that lost their brother and sister.

(edited)
11 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So, I just went on to try and watch this past seasons shows.  There’s no sound no matter what I do.  The site is very messy to me.  Is anyone having any trouble with sound?  I’m on my I pad.  To me, the site is confusing.  So many different things on there.  I just want to see where we left off before they took it off.  The dinner party, and the cute couple that lost their brother and sister.

I wonder why you're having trouble. Try this link  https://shvideos.net/tag/married-at-first-sight-au-season-9/

You can then select which episode you want to watch. I think it left off at 16 or 17.

Edited by Tayllor
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Ok, please bear with me.  I went on and they want credit card info, but won’t charge me so they say.  Did you give credit card info to continue?

That's odd. I was never asked for cc info.

(edited)

On my replacement cable set up Philo (it's like youtube TV, Hulu plus, etc. Only 20 dollars a month) they are indeed dropping 2 episodes a week on vod the night it would have normally aired. Oddly no commercials. Those types of sites like shvideos don't work for me. I don't spend a lot of times watching things on my phone or laptop.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 1
On 5/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, rlc said:

Also, not understanding the Mitch attraction around here. He looks like an extra from Beverly Hills 90210.

Ha I see David Silver every time he's on the screen.

Plus he strikes me as the guy who is charming until you bed him and then he becomes a completely different person.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Boo Boo said:

Ha I see David Silver every time he's on the screen.

Plus he strikes me as the guy who is charming until you bed him and then he becomes a completely different person.

90210 related. But, he gives lead singer from Color Me Badd actually.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Racj82 said:

90210 related. But, he gives lead singer from Color Me Badd actually.

Hahahaha...the episode where Donna catches Felice cheating!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Ugh! “Thank you” and “I hate you” to whoever posted the shvideos info! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂

My husband and I watched the rest of Season 9 today! It was so crazy that we just couldn’t turned it off and we’re almost done with the season. I had to wave the white flag when we got the last outings (only have seen part of the episode where the one couple went up in a hot air balloon).  🏳️🎈

I have a question! Can we talk about all episodes? If not, up to which episode is it ok to speak about? Thanks! 

• Love 2

I too have binged Season 9. I could not stop watching because it's so so crazy, wild GOOD!

I think interested has waned since the season isn't on Lifetime anymore.  I'm fine with commenting on any episodes, but that's just me. 

• Love 2

You two, LovetoHate and Eclect, are too funny. SHvideos is a dangerous place!  Finished season 9 last month and then watched 8, 7, had already seen 6, watched 5 and am halfway thru 4.  Yikes.  There are some nice people on these shows and a whole lotta crazy.  Will continue to watch this page to see if LovetoHate gets an answer to her question re what can be discussed.  Enjoy!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

@Kareem... I'm planning on watching the other seasons also.  It's a good escape from our crazy, sad world. Any seasons you recommend I watch first? 

Honestly am enjoying them all.  Season 5 has some interesting people and a lot of drama.  And yes!  A nice break from all else going on.   

• Love 3
On 7/5/2022 at 3:52 PM, Kareem said:

You two, LovetoHate and Eclect, are too funny. SHvideos is a dangerous place!  Finished season 9 last month and then watched 8, 7, had already seen 6, watched 5 and am halfway thru 4.  Yikes.  There are some nice people on these shows and a whole lotta crazy.  Will continue to watch this page to see if LovetoHate gets an answer to her question re what can be discussed.  Enjoy!  

My husband is on vacation this week; wait until I mention that we could/should watch other seasons! 😂

I know that we’ve seen a couple of other seasons, whichever ones they’ve shown here already. I know that we saw 2 seasons in the wrong order. We saw a season where they brought a woman back because her first match was a jerk, then the next season that they showed here (US) was the first season that she was on, chronologically. 

Does anyone know what seasons they actually were? I guess we could just start to watch and hopefully we’d recognize the people that we’ve seen before.  🤔

• Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, ShowsILoveToHate said:

I know that we’ve seen a couple of other seasons, whichever ones they’ve shown here already. I know that we saw 2 seasons in the wrong order. We saw a season where they brought a woman back because her first match was a jerk, then the next season that they showed here (US) was the first season that she was on, chronologically. 

That was Lizzie, and I believe those were seasons six and seven. 

As far as the current season, I'm watching the remaining episodes on My Lifetime. They have shown up through episode 26; new episodes are posted on Wednesdays, two at a time. I'd prefer that we only talk about episodes that have been posted in the US, but I'm willing to be overruled. : ) 

Edited by bref
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, bref said:

That was Lizzie, and I believe those were seasons six and seven. 

As far as the current season, I'm watching the remaining episodes on My Lifetime. They have shown up through episode 26; new episodes are posted on Wednesdays, two at a time. I'd prefer that we only talk about episodes that have been posted in the US, but I'm willing to be overruled. : ) 

I’m fine with only commenting about certain episodes. 🙂 Just let us know what the episode was about to refresh my memory. lol. 

And thank you reminding me of Lizzie and what seasons she was on. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ShowsILoveToHate said:

I’m fine with only commenting about certain episodes. 🙂 Just let us know what the episode was about to refresh my memory. lol. 

Sure! Daniel and Carolina blew up last night's Commitment Ceremony by asking to return as a couple and were shut down by the experts (episode 25). I havent watched all of 26 yet, but it's the beginning of home stays. 

• Love 3

Oh yes... that was a shocker.  Daniel and Carolina walked in so smugly, with such an air of entitlement.  On the episodes prior to her leaving, Carolina's gaslighting of Dion was disgusting. It got to where I could not stand the sound of her whiney voice.  It's like nails on a chalkboard. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I’m amazed at how down-to-earth the women and men are, in these early seasons! My husband and I are just starting Season 3. This season opened showing a couple from Season 1, still together, at a sonogram appt for their first baby. Yay for them! ❤️ I Googled Erin and Bryce from Season 2, and they are still together! I really liked both of them. ❤️

Season 9:  Yes I loved how the experts AND the other couples shut down Daniel and Carolina real fast!! I applaud their morals and sensibilities!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Just started Season 3 here too.*  Episode 8.  Strange to see such a small group.  Sometimes it seems more people leave ‘the experiment’ in AU v. US.  And no one loses their mind if they run away screaming.  Can think of a few US couples who would have benefited from getting out earlier.  Really like the AU format, with the experts watching and whatnot.  Mean girls, some awful men, and some genuinely nice people.  Good times!  

Edited by Kareem
*Oops. This is Season 3, New Zealand.
  • Love 2

Hello all. Now that I’ve found the show again, I’m still watching. I’m watching the show as they air on Lifetime and am up to date. Regarding the Olivia/Dominica fight, I was originally on Olivia’s side at the commitment ceremony. Dom was out of line berating Carolina after the experts had already reprimanded her. Everything else Olivia did after that shows her true character as an adult mean girl.

• Love 3

Ugh! Shvideos.net has been down for the past few days!! My husband and I are in the middle of Season 4!  What a bizarre season this is! It went from a nice (relatively speaking!) show to this strange new format of 10 couples, dinner parties, and the commitment ceremonies! 

We started out watching season 6 on Lifetime, so we were used to the dinner parties, etc. but it was such a huge change from Season 3 to Season 4!!!  At least it still has some regular type people, as opposed to the Botoxed, cosmetically altered people in the following seasons. 

Anyway, is anyone else waiting for the Site Maintenance to finish on shvideos?? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, ShowsILoveToHate said:

Ugh! Shvideos.net has been down for the past few days!! My husband and I are in the middle of Season 4!  What a bizarre season this is! It went from a nice (relatively speaking!) show to this strange new format of 10 couples, dinner parties, and the commitment ceremonies! 

We started out watching season 6 on Lifetime, so we were used to the dinner parties, etc. but it was such a huge change from Season 3 to Season 4!!!  At least it still has some regular type people, as opposed to the Botoxed, cosmetically altered people in the following seasons. 

I am.  

• Love 2
22 hours ago, ShowsILoveToHate said:

Yes! It's still going on today. I had already finished Season 4 (that's the one with the twins, right?) and I'm part way through 5. Can't wait to see the rest!

• Love 1
(edited)

So I just finished the Photo episode (#28) and WOW!!!! From the Good to the Bad to the Ugliest of Ugly....

• Jack: Bravo! He jumped right in and understood the assignment from the start. I appreciate that he was unfazed about her past and was committed to defending her especially while she was in shock. He also asked the pertinent questions that lead us eventually back to the source.
  • Domenica: Bravo to her for not keeping this a secret from Jack. If this was his first time learning of this (which Olivia probably hoped for) he would have been playing catch up. Tonight they were the best and most united couple in the room.
  • Ella: She's really the voice of reason in this group or at least when it comes to Domenica. I love that she can see through Olivia without delving into an Olivia slugfest and can rationally explain to the other women why they weren't being good friends. 
  • The Experts: They were a great audience substitute this week and we were really in sync. I can't wait for next week to see their response and may even try to catch it on one of the sites shared in this group.
  • Brent: I appreciate that he seemed to realize that the group was wrong and by the end defended Dom & Jack's reaction. 
  • Selina: So of the Peanut Gallery Wives (Samantha and Tamara being the other 2 when it comes to the Domenica - Olivia feud) she was the only one who had an inclination to pull Domenica aside to discuss what was going on so I have to give her kudos for this spirit. I only wish she had followed through and not let Cody talk her out it. WTH!?!? I get wanting to be in sync with him but she should have trusted her gut.
  • Cody: I reluctantly admire him bringing the issue to the spotlight so that it wasn't a dirty secret that everyone else was whispering about but man did he pick the wrong setting. He should have gone with Selina's plan and the two of them should have talked with Domenica & Jack together. 
  • Al & Mitch: They really didn't contribute anything which is ok. Everyone doesn't always have to talk.
  • Samantha & Tamara: I know, it's hard to admit when you're wrong and apologize to people but the two of them doubling down on they didn't do anything wrong or couldn't have done more to speak with Domenica before they were back on camera is nonsense. Bravo to Olivia for getting these two to take some of the slack for her maliciousness. 
  • Jackson: The only reason he's on this list for me is because by default he's partnered with Olivia. I get that he's exhibiting the "I'll stick by you in public and talk to you in private" model and I really can't fault him for that but I wish he could have publicly called Olivia on her mean-girlness because he seems to be the only one to really understand the depth of this character trait after living with her. I'm sure Ella suspects, but Jackson knows. Ultimately his final decision will decide for me if he deserves this place or if he can move up. 
  • Olivia: This Chick!! Besides her general unpleasantness and classism traits, the worst part is that she will not own up to what she's intentionally doing except behind closed doors and talking heads or other safe settings. If this is who you are, be this person and tell it like it is. I'm glad that there are more people who are seeing the real her.
Edited by BluBarbi98
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Maximadc said:

The shvideos is back:) I’m watching the season 7 now

10 hours ago, Tayllor said:

Yay! I'm headed there now.

Ugh!  We watched 2 episodes earlier today, then it started giving us “Page Not Found” errors.  It’s only for MAFS AU. The website was up otherwise. Did any of you run in to this issue today? 😑

1 hour ago, ShowsILoveToHate said:

Ugh!  We watched 2 episodes earlier today, then it started giving us “Page Not Found” errors.  It’s only for MAFS AU. The website was up otherwise. Did any of you run in to this issue today? 😑

I watched an episode earlier today but now I'm getting that error - Page Not Found. I sure hope that's only temporary. I've really been getting into this show!

Ella is a sweet person.   I didn't expect to like her after the licking of lips seduction scenes first episode but she seems like a really squared away person.

Dom is irritating, but Olivia is the worst.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Wow. I had several episodes on my DVR and I'm finally caught up. Olivia is absolutely vile. To be clear, I am no Dom fan, and there is no excuse for her glass breaking tantrum, but Olivia has retold/changed the story so many times that by now, I'm shocked that she's not wearing a bandage where Dom pierced her jugular during her foiled assassination attempt. Really surprised that security didn't step in, but I guess it was clear that there was no real risk. At least Dom was suitably ashamed by her behavior, but at that point, Olivia was being such a smug bitch that I almost can't blame her reaction. 

Olivia's reaction to Jackson going to the gym is f**king insane. Run, Jackson, run. This is like Misery-level controlling. This woman is such a bizarre mix of insecure/low self esteem and overinflated self esteem, that she can give you whiplash. Also, looking at her pre-weight loss surgery photos, she truly was never a candidate for surgery. She should have just gotten some therapy and a nutritionist if she was unhappy with her weight. 

Also, anyone who gleefully describes themselves as a petty bitch upon first meeting their significant other's friends? Woah. RUN AWAY JACKSON.

Which leads me to the last episode I watched- Olivia smugly outing another woman's nude photos? That is beyond the pale. Petty bitch, indeed. Reading about her current Only Fans antics only adds to my complete and total disgust with this vile woman. I hope the 'experts' suitably address how awful this was (plus the fact that she is lying/changing her story). Dom and Jack truly handled the situation better than I could have, and Ella is a doll. 

Am I the only one who cannot tell the difference between the two blondes?

image.png.cc2c0ab2009f9fcc5764e8ff73de6008.png

• Love 2
On 7/18/2022 at 2:41 PM, Maximadc said:

I’m afraid the MAFS AU show is not on the list anymore. I can only see the MAFS NZ right now

Getting absolutely none there right now.  Neither AU nor NZ.  Very sad. 

• Love 1

Hey, people are upset that their access is gone. I would be too. If you haven't already tried it, the My Lifetime app is where I've been able to watch. Good luck.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, bref said:

Hey, people are upset that their access is gone. I would be too. If you haven't already tried it, the My Lifetime app is where I've been able to watch. Good luck.

Yes! If we can’t watch the show, we can’t discuss it. 

• Wink 2

Damn, that codependency comment from Dom and Jack to Olivia and Jackson was on the nose.

I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out why Jackson is so blindly devoted to that evil shrew, and all I can come up with is that she must do all the things in the bedroom, and she must do them well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was getting nervous. Two episodes a week have been dropping on line. But, I didn't see them last week. I'm not totally caught up. I'm watching the reactions to their first impressions. Another set up for arguments by the way.

I've taken to fast forwarding through Olivia's bullshit. I can't take it anymore. It annoys me just as much that anyone co-signs her bullshit.

I like so many people being mad at the messenger in regards to how he brought up the nudes but at least he stepped the fuck up. Everyone talking and joking behind her back is way worse.

• Like 2