Type keyword(s) to search

Married At First Sight (Australia) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I'm an hour in and really tired of the Ines show. We haven't seen Ginger and Cam and only a second of Heidi and Mike, Marta and Michael. I'd like to see more of quirky Dino and Mel, who we have hardly seen at all. I kind of agreed with Ning about the argument. She is not used to working out, was goofing around,  and Mark was being a hard ass and too serious. Plus, whether or not he felt Ning was wrong, he really did appear to be a cold fish,not trying to console her at all while she cried. Perhaps she was right and he had been a bachelor too long.

And we're to believe that the "experts" or whatever they call themselves, had no clue about Ines and are not having access to the goings on and are just dumbfounded by sweet Ines? right

Sam comes in and announces his chicken pox and he still stays and mingles? wouldn't that be something that they would advise him to leave, so he doesn't maybe infect somebody? It isn't transmitted only by touch.

Matthew really would just say all that stuff at this dinner to all those guys when Lauren is within earshot? hard to believe

Cyrell is offended because her man doesn't go get her drinks and fawn all over her and is in a rage and the next minute is laughing like an idiot and all over him?

Who knows about any of the others because we really didn't see much of anything.  So when they broadcast this originally in Australia they showed one episode per week and there was enough in there to keep people watching? I can barely be at all interested when they show 2 episodes back to back. 

Yuck, and I thought the US version was crappy.  

• Love 5
On 2/25/2021 at 11:01 PM, LennieBriscoe said:

Matthew blinks an awful lot. 

Why doesn't he turn the intrusive questions back on the interrogators? Does Matt know he's a grown-up?

Jessika was being weird with both bald Mike and her Mick.

Still haven't seen or heard from Ning and Mark, other than one brief observation.

And zero time for ginger Jules and Cam. 

Oh, I think we can see which husband Ines might have eyes for. *coughSamcough*

Guess all that makeup on Sams wife (dont know names yet) doesn’t work.  Ines’s technique is natural looking.

• Love 1

WOW .. Matthew the ex Virgin’s wife threw the threesome thought into his head.  Who would have thought?  Kind of soon for that stuff .. or not at all.

I wouldn’t eat any of that stuff the Phillapino girl made.  No way.

Theres not enough air time for the normal couples.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Guess all that makeup on Sams wife (dont know names yet) doesn’t work.  Ines’s technique is natural looking.

Sam's wife is Famous Skinny and Brunette Lizzie from last year (here)! 

But it's not her makeup that's a (or the main) turn-off. Sam at the wedding said he "wasn't used to dating girls that big." Or blondes. Hence, why she looked so different  her second time around. 

Plus when Lizzie talks, her words go 100 miles an hour, non-stop!

As for Ines, is injected lip collagen "natural looking"? 😉

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Sam's wife is Famous Skinny and Brunette Lizzie from last year (here)! 

But it's not her makeup that's a (or the main) turn-off. Sam at the wedding said he "wasn't used to dating girls that big." Hence, why she lost enough weight to look anorexic with Husband #2, Sebastian. 

Plus when Lizzie talks, her words go 100 miles an hour, non-stop!

As for Ines, is injected lip collagen "natural looking"? 😉

NO .. I just looked.  Not natural.  I just can’t get into this bunch for some reason.  I do like the dinners tho.  Lizzie was on last year, yes.  Why again this year?  I hate her makeup and clothes.

• Love 1

They needed to pair Matt with someone who was more vanilla in the sex department not just in the looks department. 
Since everyone comes to Sydney for the show, I’m assuming they’re not working at all? Not sure how they’re able to do that.  The seasons seem much longer than the US show but at least the experts seem to be the real deal. 
Several of the Aussie women on this show have had a lot of work done whereas the American version the women look more “girl next door”.  I’m intrigued that it looks like close to everyone has multiple tattoos as well. I’m really enjoying this version more with the dinner parties and the leave or stay aspect. There seems to be more camaraderie in general along with a few bad eggs.  

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 6

Why did Miss 3 way tell everyone at the table about their sex life?  Rightfully so, he told her and everyone else he just wasn’t feeling it with her.  To this day, I have never talked about my sex life with my closest family members or friends.  It’s between me and my husband only.  Not saying it’s right or wrong either.  Just our preference.  A lot of people are not touchy and freely., especially in public.  Now that she told him what exactly what she wants, I think he’s finished.  That was between them only.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

NO .. I just looked.  Not natural.  I just can’t get into this bunch for some reason.  I do like the dinners tho.  Lizzie was on last year, yes.  Why again this year?  I hate her makeup and clothes

Last year's Lizzie + Seb = Marriage #2.

Apparently both the series and Lizzie were popular enough here to show us her previous season. 

Thus,.......

This year's Lizzie + Sam = Marriage #1. So, yeah, not going to be a surprising decision! But it's interesting to me to see how Lizzie decided on her radical transformation, based on the perfidy of Sam. 

Lauren really lost me this week. On one hand, I get it and I’m trying to sympathize. Obviously everyone wants to feel wanted by their partner and I would imagine it doesn’t exactly feel erotic to have to act as someone’s sexual training wheels. But…where the hell did her skyscraper libido come from? She literally took this guy’s virginity 4 days ago and is now saying “become Christian Grey or don’t bother.” Not even taking the virgin aspect into account, but she had to know that someone as awkward as Matt would have zero frame of reference for things like BDSM and swinging. There’s also a chasm of difference between “I dated women before” (which is really just more of a factual statement than a stumbling block) and “if you want to satisfy me, I expect you to be into threesomes.” And based on how taken aback the experts were by her dinner party over sharing, she neglected to tell them how kinky she was during the interview process, which would have obviously been an automatic disqualifier for her being paired with Matt. If she “needs“ a BDSM dynamic so badly that she considers it essential for the success of any future relationship she’s in, she absolutely should’ve disclosed that in the interview process. I think being with an adult virgin can go one of two ways: either they have so much pent-up libido that they just want to have sex all the time, or because they’ve gone without it their entire lives, they’re either hesitant to explore after years of insecurity or flat out indifferent to it. I think Lauren was hoping that giving Matt his first taste would turn him into some kind of bodice-ripping sex machine behind closed doors, but anyone who has had a five minute conversation with him would be able to tell that that would never be in his personality, whether or not he’s attracted to her. Speaking of which, I think he’s also overthinking the lack of attraction because she’s equated attraction with insatiable horniness and kink. he’s never been in a position to expect sex, much less develop niche preferences, so I think he’s just kind of assuming that he’s not attracted to her because he doesn’t want to have sex in the way she likes or as frequently as she does, when in reality I think it’s just a massive difference in libido and the fact that she’s introducing him to kink in the worst way possible. “Unless you have sex with me like this, there’s no chance we’re going to work" is a terrible way to try to get your partner interested in new acts/dynamics, much less when they've just had sex for the first time. She’s not really considering what he would want or like because she’s presuming that since she’s the more sexually experienced one, that gives her the right to dictate their sex life. I would not have pegged Lauren (no pun intended) as the stealth horny participant. The more she brags about her wild sexual past, the less I like her - not because there’s anything wrong with kink or threesomes, but because she’s using it to pressure Matt into becoming something he’s not and gatekeeping their sex life with her presumed superiority instead of considering his desires or perspective. And I hate to break it to you, Lauren, but being kinky doesn’t make you interesting or give you a personality. I had to roll my eyes at her lamenting that she “doesn’t ask for much” because she basically gave him a laundry list of sexual ultimatums!

Watching Ines attempt to seductively kiss Sam’s forehead chicken pox was nauseating. That won’t be suspicious at all when she contracts it. They flirt like 15-year-olds.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 17
On 3/12/2021 at 7:02 AM, cinsays said:

Sam comes in and announces his chicken pox and he still stays and mingles? wouldn't that be something that they would advise him to leave, so he doesn't maybe infect somebody? It isn't transmitted only by touch.

I found that really odd.  He can transmit it easily, and for adults chicken pox isn't a joke, you get sicker and can have more serious complications.  And he said he wasn't feeling well, he needs to be home resting.  I guess the siren call of Ines was just too much to resist.  Just another sign that these are not nice people.  Is it wrong to hope Ines gets it, and they are outed that way?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, lh25 said:

I found that really odd.  He can transmit it easily, and for adults chicken pox isn't a joke, you get sicker and can have more serious complications.  And he said he wasn't feeling well, he needs to be home resting.  I guess the siren call of Ines was just too much to resist.  Just another sign that these are not nice people.  Is it wrong to hope Ines gets it, and they are outed that way?

they are both pretty repulsive people in my opinion, so they can go kiss each others spots and get off my screen

horrible that they are going to play along to keep their side romance going, just quit and meet up if you really are that charged up by each other

• Love 4

I hope Sam drops Ines squarely on her bony little ass. 
When he said he wasn’t used to dating girls as big as Lizzie I did a double take because she doesn’t even register anywhere close to being big to me. But I guess he prefers his women barely there. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Watching Ines attempt to seductively kiss Sam’s forehead chicken pox was nauseating.

What on earth was that?! The slow unbuttoning of his shirt to reveal his chest spots was like something out of an SNL sketch. Poor Matt probably wanted his virginity back after watching it.

I didn’t get why Ning was so upset. She has been much meaner to Mark than he was to her, and I don’t think she ever really apologizes, just claims that it’s up to Mark to break through her walls. Can you blame him for not wanting to go to the trouble of finding her Checkpoint Charlie?

• Love 3

I think Lauren scared Matthew with the threesome and swinger talk as well as how she needs a handsy partner. It looked like too much for him. 
Lizzie was annoying in her first season. I’m surprised she tried to stick it out with Sam who is a jerk. Innes is an obnoxious thing. I don’t see her as an attractive person. I also don’t get her disgust for Bronson who is good looking (I do agree with her on the eyebrow ring, he should remove it) but other than that he is quite a good looking guy. 
Mark was trying to show Ning what he does. He didn’t want her to joke around, he wanted to impress her. She should have gotten that fairly early on instead of turning it into a big deal. 
The girl that did the cooking is such a hot mess. Why was her brother so concerned at the wedding for her? He should have warned the husband!

• Love 2
On 3/13/2021 at 10:14 AM, lh25 said:

That people were willing to sit with him closely and hug him really bothered me. It is contagious. And yes, I hope Ines gets it from kissing his forehead.

they are gross and I hate what they are doing to Lizzie and Bronson.

poor Matthew and Lauren.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, scruffy73 said:

That people were willing to sit with him closely and hug him really bothered me. It is contagious. And yes, I hope Ines gets it from kissing his forehead.

they are gross and I hate what they are doing to Lizzie and Bronson.

poor Matthew and Lauren.

If you have already had chicken pox or been vaccinated against it, there is no risk. As reprehensible as Sam is, he did say that after he revealed being infected.  At that point, it was up to whomever was never exposed, sick or vaccinated to take the appropriate actions, too.

• Love 1

The whole Innis and Sam thing has to be fake.  The "experts" find their conversation at the dinner imitate?  Like they are not aware of the two getting together at Innis's to discuss their attraction to each other??  Or are aware of them sneaking away from dinner only to gaze into each other's eyes and talk about how attracted they are to each other.  HA!  And Sam pretty much doing damage control already saying the Innis is pulling him in.  Like its against his will.  hahahahaha yeah right. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, b2H said:

If you have already had chicken pox or been vaccinated against it, there is no risk. As reprehensible as Sam is, he did say that after he revealed being infected.  At that point, it was up to whomever was never exposed, sick or vaccinated to take the appropriate actions, too.

so those people should have to leave instead of him doing the polite thing and staying away?

• Love 6
15 hours ago, b2H said:

If you have already had chicken pox or been vaccinated against it, there is no risk.

It is possible to get it twice, I did.  I had it when I was around 7 or so, then again as a teen.  Both times confirmed by a doctor.  Something to do with the first case not building up enough immunity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

so those people should have to leave instead of him doing the polite thing and staying away?

That was my thought. He could have at least said no to hugs. But then again, I do wish it on Ines.

I’m watching the videos from the link above and only the dinner parties/commitment ceremonies. I really wish they had these for the US version.

• Love 1
On 3/5/2021 at 6:45 PM, bref said:

I do think Ines is putting on a show, at least to some extent.

Why was everyone all up in Bronson's grill for calling her the c-word? She rips him to shreds every chance she gets. He wasn't wrong.

On 3/6/2021 at 11:32 AM, cinsays said:

Well, that word is definitely something that should not have come out of his mouth, especially at this event.

I never really saw Bronson doing anything that was unkind towards horrible Innes before this dinner party, but the way he talked at the event made everyone there think that this is how he has been acting toward her the whole time.  Or maybe I missed those parts of the episodes because I so detest her and feel bad that he was stuck with her.

the c-word is not considered as bad of a word in England and Australia - they use it as freely as sh*t and maybe b*tch and other words in the US. 

On 3/11/2021 at 11:42 PM, ECM1231 said:

I'm an hour in and really tired of the Ines show. We haven't seen Ginger and Cam and only a second of Heidi and Mike, Marta and Michael. I'd like to see more of quirky Dino and Mel, who we have hardly seen at all. I kind of agreed with Ning about the argument. She is not used to working out, was goofing around,  and Mark was being a hard ass and too serious. Plus, whether or not he felt Ning was wrong, he really did appear to be a cold fish,not trying to console her at all while she cried. Perhaps she was right and he had been a bachelor too long.

I thought Ning's comment was right on point when she asked him if that is how he treats his paying customers. She is not in any level of shape to do a full HIT/crossfit type workout. If he had done a workout "with" her and giving her scaled options and had fun instead of commanding her the whole time, it would have been such a better time. All I thought watching that was that I would never hire him as a trainer and I love HIT/Crossfit type stuff. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, slaterain said:

I thought Ning's comment was right on point when she asked him if that is how he treats his paying customers. She is not in any level of shape to do a full HIT/crossfit type workout. If he had done a workout "with" her and giving her scaled options and had fun instead of commanding her the whole time, it would have been such a better time. All I thought watching that was that I would never hire him as a trainer and I love HIT/Crossfit type stuff. 

It is called being gracious, which is something Ning is simply not familiar with.  If I took someone to my workplace and all they did was be obnoxious as Ning was being, I would be annoyed too.  He is deserving of someone who is at least supportive and caring, even if she isn’t interested specifically in what he does.

Same with Ines.  These two should never have been part of the experiment.  Neither one has enough self-awareness to understand someone else’s needs.

• Love 7

New episode:

Cyrelle is, how would you say, three Crikeys short of a Beauty? Two Crickets short of a Wicket? Poor Nic! I'm rooting for them, though. 

Jules and Cam: Awwwww! 🥰

Jessika and Mustache Mick: I'm getting to like them as a couple more.

Melissa and Dino: Nope. There's no "there" there. "Stay," nonetheless.

Lauren and Matthew: Fuhgeddaboutit! Both for "Leave." Too Much married Too Little. (She brings to mind Hazel wanting a girlfriend plus Tarik, on "90DF.")

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 2

Martha the Greek and Man-Bun Michael: Striking-looking couple. "Stay."

Heidi and Mike: He's "falling for this girl." "Stay."

Ning and Old Mark: Recounting of bad gym day. Mark still doesn't get it; he makes ZERO effort to be nice, talk nice, or look nice. He presents as a grumpy, unkempt, uncool, get off my lawn crank. Ning: "Leave." Because this time she wants to do the abandoning. But Mark wrote "Stay"!

12 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

New episode:

Cyrelle is, how would you say, three Crikeys short of a Beauty? Two Crickets short of a Wicket? Poor Nic! I'm rooting for them, though. 

Jules and Cam: Awwwww! 🥰

Jessika and Mustache Mick: I'm getting to like them as a couple more.

Melissa and Dino: Nope. There's no "there" there, even though they chose "Stay."

Lauren and Matthew: Fuhgeddaboutit! Both for "Leave." Too Much married Too Little. (She brings to mind Hazel wanting a girlfriend plus Tarik, on "90DF.")

Edited by LennieBriscoe

Ines and Bronson: Ines plans to be duplicitous. Is that the type of woman her target Sam wants? She lies so facilely. "Stay." The experts are such gulls.

Lizzie and Sam: She is a no-show, ill. He's all "I'm sick as a dog, and I'm here." Ooh, Big Man! Lying cheater dirty dog! Making up stuff. He wrote "Stay" ostensibly to talk with  Elizabeth. But really, and admittedly (!), to carry on with Ines! 

~~~~~

On to the Gold Coast Group Experiment!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 1

That water slide looks both awesome and "Aw, HELL no!"

Ning hopes to strengthen her marriage by initiating intimacy with Mark, but needs some wine first, heh. 🍷

Did Mick muck it up by speaking about Jessika with the guys? I hope not. 🤞

I love you, too, Jules and Cam! 🥰

Why are we being subjected to the treachery story of Ines? 🤥 🚫

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 1

Melissa is TMI!! Dino is maybe just not that into her, being all "spiritual." 🤔

And Heidi hasn't  learned yet not to bore Mike with yackety-yak. Sadly, he has never been in love, told anyone he loved them, or been told. 😔

Edited by LennieBriscoe

Aaand...Ines puts on her best easy-open dress for Sam. 😠👎

After the drinks and flirtations, Ines goes in for the smooch. 💋

Gotta admit, Sam does look damn good! He's rocking that shirt! 😃

Back to the hotel......😵

Next week: ELIZABETH RETURNS! 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
14 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Aaand...Ines puts on her best easy-open dress for Sam. 😠👎

After the drinks and flirtations, Ines goes in for the smooch. 💋

Gotta admit, Sam does look damn good! He's rocking that shirt! 😃

Back to the hotel......😵

Next week: ELIZABETH RETURNS! 

Yuck

I still fail to see anything at all attractive about Ines.  Is it just because she's so obviously aroused by Sam that he finds her attractive? Surely he didn't get into the experiment to find love and think she might be it? She lies so easily and would probably get bored with any man after she conquers him with her charm (which she actually has none of) - how could he trust her?

• Love 5
On 3/16/2021 at 7:13 PM, b2H said:

According to medical sites, chicken pox is pretty much not all that "catch-able" after 7 days...when the blisters close up. There IS though a possibility of the virus 'reactivating' in your system as Shingles in your adult years,  So...that's perhaps a little worrying...  

But all that said....wonder if it's possible that Elizabeth did NOT have chicken pox as a child?? and that could be a reason why she was kept away from Sam until he was no longer contagious??  (Not necessarily a BAD thing as Sam seems 'viral' in general....as does Ines, his fellow microbe. Together, the two could well start off a new pandemic.  {That's assuming that their 'bodice ripper story' is all real and not producer-scripted.})  

Not that I find Lizzie a spectacular partner.  She has bundles of issues...and those of us who got to see her the second time around must feel a sense of relief that she's really tried to get her shtick together.  (Tho, in view of her dramatic weight loss in that later season, I worry that she may now be facing eating concerns.  She has no doubt suffered from the seeds planted by her jarring experience on her first MAFSA season.)  😔

• Love 1
On 3/18/2021 at 5:20 PM, b2H said:

It is called being gracious, which is something Ning is simply not familiar with.  If I took someone to my workplace and all they did was be obnoxious as Ning was being, I would be annoyed too.  He is deserving of someone who is at least supportive and caring, even if she isn’t interested specifically in what he does.

Same with Ines.  These two should never have been part of the experiment.  Neither one has enough self-awareness to understand someone else’s needs.

I do completely agree. She could have at least tried and not made it such a joke from the start. Unfortunately two wrongs don’t make it right. He was doing the drill sergeant type trainer and that doesn’t work for everyone and would actually piss me off. Especially considering she seemed to be very uncomfortable in that environment. 

• Love 2
On 3/12/2021 at 10:02 AM, cinsays said:

And we're to believe that the "experts" or whatever they call themselves, had no clue about Ines and are not having access to the goings on and are just dumbfounded by sweet Ines? right

Matthew really would just say all that stuff at this dinner to all those guys when Lauren is within earshot? hard to believe

Cyrell is offended because her man doesn't go get her drinks and fawn all over her and is in a rage and the next minute is laughing like an idiot and all over him?

Who knows about any of the others because we really didn't see much of anything.  So when they broadcast this originally in Australia they showed one episode per week and there was enough in there to keep people watching? I can barely be at all interested when they show 2 episodes back to back. 

Yuck, and I thought the US version was crappy.  

The Virgin guy reminds me of a Priest.  He looks it and is very proper.  Inez is annoying.  I don’t think she’s that attractive, and if she licks and pouts those lips anymore, I will flip out.  She probably was prettier with her natural lips.  Btw, why is Lizzie on again this year?  Once was enough with her.  The husband with the chicken pox is gorgeous tho.  Inez is a man eater.  Between the two shows back to back, I can’t remember the names.  I’m liking this show better.  At least the experts are present.

• Love 3
On 2/18/2021 at 11:06 PM, LennieBriscoe said:

--Greek Martha and T, D, & H Michael look great together!

--Like I said, Ines will find Bronson's brow-ring and stripper past QUITE acceptable when she first goes for a ride on one of his 6 boats. You could tell Bronson thought about which career answer to give her; he chose the one that would test her. She failed. 

Ines also needs to stop with the tongue-rolling-around-and-pushing-out-her-lips tic. 

--Martha also should cool her jets a bit. 

Oh yes.  The lips thing is driving me crazy.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, TzuShih said:

Not that I find Lizzie a spectacular partner.  She has bundles of issues...and those of us who got to see her the second time around must feel a sense of relief that she's really tried to get her shtick together.  (Tho, in view of her dramatic weight loss in that later season, I worry that she may now be facing eating concerns.  She has no doubt suffered from the seeds planted by her jarring experience on her first MAFSA season.)  😔

She wasn't so jarred that she didn't want to be on a second season.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

The Virgin guy reminds me of a Priest.  He looks it and is very proper.  Inez is annoying.  I don’t think she’s that attractive, and if she licks and pouts those lips anymore, I will flip out.  She probably was prettier with her natural lips.  Btw, why is Lizzie on again this year?  Once was enough with her.  The husband with the chicken pox is gorgeous tho.  Inez is a man eater.  Between the two shows back to back, I can’t remember the names.  I’m liking this show better.  At least the experts are present.

They need to put a disclaimer on this show.

Lizzie is not on AGAIN. This is her first time. This is the season before the one that aired last year. She was given a second a chance because she clearly didn't get a real spouse the first time around.

• Love 7

Well, it was obvious that Matt and Lauren were done and I'm glad. I didn't like Lauren's insinuation that he used her to lose his virginity. I think he liked her and was looking forward to semi-regular vanilla sex and would've been perfectly content with that. Some people just don't need or want sex or they have a lower sex drive. There's nothing wrong with that and it makes me uncomfortable that she made him doubt his sexuality immediately. She just wanted constant, kinky sex - which is also fine, but there's a huge compatibility issue there and she set herself up to fail by neglecting to mention sexual preferences in the matching process. Asexuality is also very real and not a dealbreaker in relationships if you communicate and/or find someone with a similar outlook on sex. I just feel bad he thinks there's something wrong with him now. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Inez is annoying.  I don’t think she’s that attractive, and if she licks and pouts those lips anymore, I will flip out.

Oh but she thinks she's attractive! I want to just snatch that damn tight ponytail off her head! Does she always wear a pony? I don't think she is attractive enough to have her hair pulled off her face like that. I wish someone would take her down. She needs a good dose of reality and a better mirror because I'm not seeing anything that special. Poor Bronson. 

There is no way Sam is 26. He's hot but more like mid 30's. Who is he kidding and why is he on this show pretending to want to get married? 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Well, it was obvious that Matt and Lauren were done and I'm glad. I didn't like Lauren's insinuation that he used her to lose his virginity. I think he liked her and was looking forward to semi-regular vanilla sex and would've been perfectly content with that. Some people just don't need or want sex or they have a lower sex drive. There's nothing wrong with that and it makes me uncomfortable that she made him doubt his sexuality immediately. She just wanted constant, kinky sex - which is also fine, but there's a huge compatibility issue there and she set herself up to fail by neglecting to mention sexual preferences in the matching process. Asexuality is also very real and not a dealbreaker in relationships if you communicate and/or find someone with a similar outlook on sex. I just feel bad he thinks there's something wrong with him now. 

Yeah... the Lauren as someone with a super high demanding sex drive story came out of nowhere to me.  They are best apart

• Love 2

Someone needs to hose Ines down quick! And someone needs to tell her that the zipper dress was terribly unbecoming, she’s not pretty, her body is meh, and she’s a bitch. The Ines & Sam thing is producer driven, because I’m not buying it. And Elizabeth coming back next week is such a shocker. Um, not really.

And yet I continue to watch. I have no standards and I can admit it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Someone needs to hose Ines down quick! And someone needs to tell her that the zipper dress was terribly unbecoming, she’s not pretty, her body is meh, and she’s a bitch. The Ines & Sam thing is producer driven, because I’m not buying it. And Elizabeth coming back next week is such a shocker. Um, not really.

And yet I continue to watch. I have no standards and I can admit it.

I don't see any lies or untruths in this post

• Love 3

Well, it was obvious that Matt and Lauren were done and I'm glad. I didn't like Lauren's insinuation that he used her to lose his virginity. I think he liked her and was looking forward to semi-regular vanilla sex and would've been perfectly content with that. Some people just don't need or want sex or they have a lower sex drive. There's nothing wrong with that and it makes me uncomfortable that she made him doubt his sexuality immediately. She just wanted constant, kinky sex - which is also fine, but there's a huge compatibility issue there and she set herself up to fail by neglecting to mention sexual preferences in the matching process. 

With her sexual background she should have talked to Matt about it FIRST before deflowering him.  She is the one with experience and should have know he was not ready for kinky 3 way sex.  I really do not like her at all.  I totally blame her and now he doesn't even have a good first experience.  She should have walked away if she was looking for Mr. Kinky sex guy.  He's not even close and she should have know that.  She took something she cannot give back.  

• Love 10
On 3/21/2021 at 3:39 PM, LennieBriscoe said:

Looks like no episode 3/18, pre-empted by "600-Pound Life." 😕

Well! I got the date, the channel, and the info all wrong!

It's 3/25;  there is a new episode; and it's on Lifetime, not the "600#" TLC!

• LOL 2

Jason is unbelievable, Alana is a beautiful gorgeous sexpot with a dynamite body and loved up for him and he finds her to much.

Here is my advice, to Jason here is $20 go down to the nearest man buy yourself a pair of testicular seeds, plant them underneath whatever it is you call a penis and grow a pair

• LOL 1
On 3/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, bichonblitz said:

Oh but she thinks she's attractive! I want to just snatch that damn tight ponytail off her head! Does she always wear a pony? I don't think she is attractive enough to have her hair pulled off her face like that. I wish someone would take her down. She needs a good dose of reality and a better mirror because I'm not seeing anything that special.

This! She thinks she is so gorgeous but her bitchy attitude just makes her 100 percent ugly to me. She has pretty eyes. That is the beginning and the end of what is attractive about her. Constantly licking her botox lips and sticking her tongue out is just gross. She is rude, has a foul temper and a vulgar mouth. Also, I could live without hearing her ever refer to herself or another person as a "snack" as well. I loathe her.

I kind of liked the farmer's haircut. The mustache is horrible/awesome.

I swear, they really had to work to cast this many unhinged women. Where did they find these gems? Ning, Cyrell, and Lizzie are over the top psychotic with Cyrell's husband actually calling her that to her face!

Why do they cast so many couples if they aren't going to even bother showing them? It's like if you're halfway normal, you won't get any air time. The best couple is clearly Cam and The Redhead. But see, I still don't know her name because they never even show them! I would prefer to see them, Martha and Man Bun and Mel and Dino. Instead, we are subjected to all Ines all the time, with a little bit of the other messes thrown in. I am still watching this but I prefer the fake earnestness of the American version more than the over the top drama of this one.

• Love 3

Martha and ManBun are beautiful looking people. Why do we not see much of them? Are they boring? Too normal? Not enough drama? We wouldn't know because we don't get a chance to see enough of them. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3