Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Grand Finale

• Start Topic

I was beyond the moon when Heidi won Miss Congeniality, yay! Had a feeling Krystal would not win, if it wasn't her I'm soooo glad Jaida did, she was & is Everything. 

Did ya'll see Jaida's hometown give her the parade she deserved on the social medias? Brought a tear to this old bitch's eye. 

As much as I loved seeing Heidi's congeniality win & all the queens again from this season & past celeb judges & Jaida's win & Michelle's husband's blurred butt & seeing Yvie again (love her!), what I will always remember will be Rachel Bloom's fantastic post pregnancy, baby feedin' rack and a glam-as-usual Dolly Parton chilling on the floor of her fabulous closet like she does it all the time. 

Now on to All Stars! 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Why may I ask?  My daughter watches Jeffree Starr's makeup demonstrations all the time.

He's kind of a shitty person, imo. Here's a list of incidents, and you can decide for yourself what you think of him: https://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuruChatter/comments/bduvox/a_comprehensive_list_of_jeffree_stars_many/

(to play devil's advocate at myself, it's not like RuPaul is a saint, either, and we obviously all watch his tv show.)

Back to the episode, I forgot to mention before but I really enjoyed seeing all the different setups people had and think it's funny how people were just filming out of their backyard or closets or whatever. Did anyone else feel like Brita was in front of a green screen background? I swear it looked like she was casting shadows weirdly. I'd have to watch it again though to make sure.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, RoxiP said:

There is a really cute video of Gigi Goode doing Jeffree Starr's makeup to look like Gigi.  

12 hours ago, belligerent said:

That's a really unfortunate choice of people to associate with on Gigi's part.

And unless she shot this video before mid-March, it also means she broke quarantine to do it.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

And unless she shot this video before mid-March, it also means she broke quarantine to do it.

You're right, I didn't even think of that.

It was posted May 30 and it was probably filmed after he released his new makeup palette, which was apparently May 16. I watched a little of it to see if they said when it was filmed. (I don't want to give him ad money so I only watched a few minutes.) They make reference to Gigi not having filmed her last episode yet but talk about quarantine and that there's "nothing to do but go outside." Maybe his was the studio Gigi tried to use for the finale video. I'm not sure what his setup is.

I think (but someone please correct me if I'm wrong) in California some of the social distancing stuff has been lifted since before this was posted, so it's possible she wasn't technically breaking quarantine but it's still very tacky that she's clearly not socially distancing.

What was that word again? Oh, that's right. Choices.

• Love 1
On 5/29/2020 at 8:10 PM, jonaswan2 said:

jfi9818f76i21.png

And that was the last time Ru did her own face.

I think its the hair, not the makeup. *ducks*  if it wasnt so wild on her face. Pull it back, maybe not so red lipstick.  Altho it does match her necklace. Gorg smokey eye.  Yeah its the hair.  I'll  be leaving now...nah we're all adults here.  Just an opinion

• Love 1