Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E17: Regatta Go!

• Start Topic

Any one notice Adam sitting alone and glowering after the last dinner out, while everyone hung out, danced etc.  What was up with him?  He looked pissed about something.  Maybe he was realizing he was stuck with Jenna for a while.

• LOL 10
7 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

The fact is they didn’t find any drugs or drug residue or paraphernalia. Otherwise they would have tossed him. This guy was not a master criminal.

Did anyone really examine that "Gold Bond Powder"?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

There were no drugs found.   The search was amateurish under unprofessional circumstances.

No drugs found means there were no drugs. They didn’t find any unicorns so does that mean they were there because we wish that they were to justify our behavior.

I do agree that Captain Glenn was unprofessional and amateurish as well as totally wrong.

• LOL 2
On 5/25/2020 at 6:41 PM, aqusdealer said:

Nice timing slamming Ciara on her birthday Georgia.

....and sneaking in a flask to a bar to save $$$ is so not classy.

Maybe she has a drinking problem and it’s not about saving money....just seems an odd thing for a grown up to do.

• Love 3

i just read on Jenna’s instagram the reunion is june 1st and everyone will be there she said it’s going to be fantubulous or something like that.  I wonder if there will be another season.

• Useful 1
On 5/27/2020 at 7:20 PM, Kayz Opinion said:

There were no drugs found.   The search was amateurish under unprofessional circumstances.

It kinda blew my mind that captain glen took Billy’s word about which bags were his. He was sharing a room with another guest. For all we know, he could’ve had his friend’s bags searched instead of his. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, marymary said:

It kinda blew my mind that captain glen took Billy’s word about which bags were his. He was sharing a room with another guest. For all we know, he could’ve had his friend’s bags searched instead of his. 

Exactly, and to pronounce there were "no drugs" because the captain didn't find them is simply naive.  I didn't even think of it from your angle, MaryMary.  Pretty pretty good!

• Love 3
On 5/27/2020 at 7:13 PM, Kayz Opinion said:

Did anyone really examine that "Gold Bond Powder"?

Nope.  I found it telling that Billy was quick to say “it’s gold bond powder, I’m not snorting gold bond”.   They should have opened the container.

• Love 5

I think he totally had drugs, some kind of opioid. When his friend asked if he got kicked off the ship that was the big giveaway. Production felt comfortable airing the accusations probably because there was substance to them. Have any of the passengers come out swinging after the episode aired saying they were falsely accused? Haven’t seen any.

• Love 7