Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 - 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

That was a chaotic birthday dinner. It seemed like it went left pretty quickly which is par the course for a HW dinner. It didn't look to me like Guerdy was making it all about herself during the initial conversation with Julia. They were talking about kids, then Julia said she lost a child and then Guerdy said she lost a child. Very sad for both of them. Julia's story that happened with the nanny was heartbreaking. It seems like something they can bond over but Adriana got in the middle and discounted Guerdy losing her child. During the dinner, it did feel like Guerdy was making it about herself. She seemed pretty pissed at Adriana and I don't think it would have mattered what Adriana said or did in that moment. But I am wondering why she started crying and speaking about loss at someone else's birthday dinner. They weren't really talking about that, they were discussing the foot massage thing. It was kinda the wrong time. Also odd was Julia thinking the best way to stop the argument was to go over and kiss Adriana.

It doesn't seem like Martina is liking the Adriana/Julia relationship, whatever it is. Julia has explicitly said they don't have an open relationship, so what is she doing? And what is Adriana doing? Is she curious or does she just like the attention? I also kind of loved Martina's reaction to Adriana saying to Guerdy "nobody here likes you". Martina said "I like her."

I love Alexia for just bringing it all. Dead husband's gay lover? Check!

I'm also kind of enjoying Marysol as a friend of. 

Marysol is a hoot!

• Love 4

Binged seasons 1-3 and now watching 4. 

Larsa - not just Scotti's ball icer anymore. Now she's pulling in 10 grand a day getting dudes hard over the internet. You've come a long way baby!

Adriana - new on the outside,  same narcissist on the inside. She's loving the attention from Julia, doesn't give a crap about Martinas feelings and is happy to get messy for tv. 

Alexia - she was so loyal to Herman, it's weird she's airing his business now. Her fiancé is right to be upset with Peter for getting his brain damaged brother high. Herman loved the boys and left them an inheritance,  but the new guy met asshole Peter at 24ish and he doesn't make concessions for his douchebaggery, so he and alexia are doomed.

Lisa - your face was on the verge of overworked by your 30th bday, and now you look like a different person. Lenny's talk of building you flattered back on the day, but over time it's left you insecure and in a perpetual state of trying to achieve his perceived perfection. His emotional affair (um. Sure) and your it's her or me ultimatum only served to puff up his ego and let him know you'd take him back even if he completely crushed your soul. I don't believe for a second your happy with Lenny. 

Julia - very raw to share her gut wrenching story of losing her son. Unfortunately, I expect a divorce announcement soon. She wants a younger lipstick type. Why eat a prune when you can have a juicy plum?

Marisol - too needy for me

Guerdy. Meh. The other one, meh.

Joanna - she is gorgeous. Romain seemed to be turned off by sexually forward women. When Joanna said "give it to me bitch" during role play his penis shriveled. Not surprised they divorced.

Lea - phrasing digs as a joke doesn't make it not mean and name dropping islame

Karent - her constant weird smile screams crazy

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, J80134 said:

Julia - very raw to share her gut wrenching story of losing her son. Unfortunately, I expect a divorce announcement soon. She wants a younger lipstick type. Why eat a prune when you can have a juicy plum?

I never thought about Martina and Julia in the way of Kelsey/Camille, David/Yolanda and so many of the other HW couples, like the husband just wanted them to get their own gigs and money then they split...it will be sad if Julia and Martina are the next casualty.

And not to be mean but Martina's artwork, really? It is not good a little bit.

We have not gotten a really good look at that house where Julia has all the animals are but it looks like it is in a normal neighborhood, I wonder if the neighbors complain about the noise from the animals?  It always looks humid, wet and muddy too but that is my issue, lol.

• Love 5
On 1/1/2022 at 4:03 PM, J80134 said:

Joanna - she is gorgeous. Romain seemed to be turned off by sexually forward women. When Joanna said "give it to me bitch" during role play his penis shriveled. Not surprised they divorced.

Karent - her constant weird smile screams crazy

Yes, I remember them actually discussing that with the therapist! Romain wanted a softer woman. Energy has a big impact on how attractive someone is. Joanna looks very feminine due to her beauty and style, but she doesn't have the most feminine energy. Relationships need polarity for attraction, no matter the type of couple. 

Aw I liked Karent. She was on Behind The Velvet Rope - Podcast recently. 

Lisa said she was surprised Lea didn't return and said they're still friends. Alexia and Adriana said it would be weird for her to return though, and that she doesn't have relationships with any of the current cast. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2021/12/30/lisa-hochstein-surprised-lea-black-no-return/

• Love 2

Yikes I was embarrassed for Guerdy when she made that moment about herself. Julia was telling a horrific story. I don’t know what happened to Guerdy it didn’t seem clear what happened but sometimes just be quiet.

Lol did they really have to announce how much Larsa spent on her daughter for back to school clothes. Like who cares. Doesn’t even seem like that much for someone rich lol.

Who cares about Larsa’s house hunting. She obviously wasn’t going to buy that Boca one. She continues her Kim K impression lol. Larsa would prob stay with Scotty if they both could have fun on the side while staying married but I bet Scotty does not want Larsa to be getting with someone else if they are together. Only he can do that.

Its sad but how many times do I have to hear about Nicole’s dad going to prison and her mom being poor. I feel like I’ve heard the story like 5 times already lol.

I don’t think the party decor was that amazing. Not when a supposed professional party planner planned it.

No one was getting physical with Guerdy that was a stretch and she was acting annoying and weird.

Julia and Adriana are so weird with each other tho. Like I feel like they are one really drunken night from hooking up or at least kind of already have lol. 

Guerdy and her moment at the table was a bit much and seemed to come out of nowhere. 

Is Guerdy wearing lots of makeup? Her hands are so different then her face.

I don’t like Adriana but Guerdy seems to be an attention whore and she’s the one who can never let anyone have their moment. She did it in this episode lol.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I don’t like Adriana but Guerdy seems to be an attention whore and she’s the one who can never let anyone have their moment. She did it in this episode lol.

They both seem like jerks, and both seem very possessive of Julia. It's weird. As someone mentioned above, it seems like Julia & Adrianna are one drunk evening away from a hook-up. I feel sort of sorry for Martina, as she seems like a nice woman. It's clear she's not particularly fond of Adriana, but perhaps she's already over Julia and looking to move on. 

I get that having animals can be fun, but their home feels super claustrophobic and muddy. Adrianna was a goof to be wearing a designer dress and heels in that environment.

Man, I barely recognize Larsa - I recall her from watching the first season of the show years ago, and she looks like a different person (a Kardashian to be exact). I absolutely loathed her back then as she seemed like a spoiled vapid beeyotch, and apparently not much has changed.

The only other people I remember from the show's early seasons are Marysol - still like her, and Alexia. The rest aside from Lisa & Adriana are new to me.

• Love 6
On 12/16/2021 at 2:35 PM, MaggieG said:

Just watched the first episode so far, it it had a lot of where are they now with the older housewives and setting up the new ones. I had read about Herman's death but did not know Adriana and Fredric got divorced. I wonder how Herman's sons feel about Alexia bringing his possible secret gay lover on the show. Lisa's kids are super cute. Lisa and Larsa look unrecognizable. The cheek fillers were a little much. Gotta love Adriana saying she thought Larsa'a butt would be hard because it's fake

On the new girls, so far not bad although Guerdy will annoy me if she keeps saying "Guerdyfied" about her parties. Julia is stunning. Nicole isn't bothering me too much yet

I thought Lisa looked pretty much the same.  Adriana on the other hand....   every time she appeared on screen I looked for something about her that looked familiar.  If her voice wasn't the same, I'd swear I had never seen her before (and I watched all three seasons when they first aired).

On 5/31/2020 at 5:23 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

And, I have to correct Andy when he keeps referring to Miami as a “city” with respect to this franchise.  Yes, there is a city called “Miami,” but none of these women live there.  They all—with the exception of season one’s Larsa—live in Miami-Dade County, but they don’t live in the city of Miami, and they rarely film events there.  They seem to live in Miami Beach and Coral Gables, and that’s where most of the action happened across the seasons.  

You're right.  I was pretty sure that one of the original RHOM cast didn't live in Miami-Dade County at all -- they lived in Broward County.  It stood out to me at the time because my family moved from Miami (real, actual Miami, Brickell area, not just Miami-Dade Co.) to one of the Fort Lauderdale suburbs in Broward County just a year or two before the RHOM first started airing.  Larsa and Scottie have apparently been trying to sell their house in Fort Lauderdale for years.

"Scottie Pippen spent most of his NBA career playing in the shadow of superstar Michael Jordan. Yet Pippen made more money than Jordan. All of that wealth has allowed Pippen to enjoy plenty of luxuries over the years, including owning several mansions. In fact, Pippen has so many homes that he’s currently trying to sell some of them.

Most notably on that front is a South Florida mansion that Pippen and his ex-wife Larsa have tried to sell for many years. At this point, they’re so eager to unload the massive property that they’re throwing in three luxury cars to sweeten the deal. Let’s closer look at the ongoing saga of Pippen‘s unwanted Fort Lauderdale home.

The mansion in question is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in an exclusive neighborhood known as Harbor Beach. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Pippen first bought the property back in 2000. At that point, it was just an undeveloped lot, which Pippen paid around $1.3 million for. He soon built a mansion designed by architect Randall Stofft, per Realtor.

The mansion features everything from a basketball court, to an enormous pool, to stunning waterfront views. Pippen and his family spent much of the next decade living there. By 2010, however, they had apparently decided it was time to move on. That year, he and Larsa listed the house for sale, with an initial asking price of $16 million.

Pippen’s initial efforts to sell the house were unsuccessful. Over the next several years, the price was reduced several times, down to $13.5 million, per Celebrity Net Worth. Meanwhile, Pippen’s relationship with his wife Larsa was crumbling. In 2016, the two initiated divorce proceedings 19 years of marriage, as reported by People. That divorce still hasn’t technically been finalized, although the couple is no longer together.

The year 2016 also saw Pippen increase his efforts to sell the Fort Lauderdale home. The price was reduced yet again — this time to $10.9 million, according to the Miami Herald. Not only that, but Pippen also threw in an added incentive: a Van Dutch yacht. Still the house couldn’t find a buyer. In the meantime, Pippen started renting it out for a staggering $40,000 a month.

At some point last year, Larsa decided to move back into the home. Now the house has been relisted yet again. This time, the price has gone back up, with Pippen asking $12 million, according to the New York Post. That price now includes a special incentive: three of Larsa Pippen’s cars. All are 2020 models worth a combined $1.5 million: a Porsche 911 GTU RS, a Mercedes G63 AMG, and a Ferrari 488 Pista."

https://www.sportscasting.com/scottie-larsa-pippen-relisted-12-million-miami-home-added-3-luxury-cars-sweeten-deal/

I thought maybe someone was from Coconut Grove -- I just Googled and found something that said that Elsa lived in Coconut Grove, but Marysol was living in Brickell (small world!).  So, if that source was correct (and I don't have a huge amount of confidence that it was), Marysol actually was living in Miami....  http://www.city-data.com/forum/miami/1655829-its-back-real-housewives-miami-5.html

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, MMLEsq said:

Marysol was living in Brickell

My daughter lives in Brickell next to the Four Seasons, I have asked her to look for the Miami HW's when she is out and about, (it induced the biggest eye roll ever) but she keeps running in to Billy Porter so maybe she will see a HW of Miami.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My daughter lives in Brickell next to the Four Seasons, I have asked her to look for the Miami HW's when she is out and about, (it induced the biggest eye roll ever) but she keeps running in to Billy Porter so maybe she will see a HW of Miami.

We were quite close to the Four Seasons when we lived there.  (We were in a condo building on the water on Brickell Bay Drive.)  It turned out to be very lucky -- after Hurricane Wilma, our power was back on within 12 hours because we were in the same grid as the Four Seasons and some of the banks nearby.  The condo building across the street from us was apparently in a different grid and that building was without power for at least a week, if I recall.  (That would have been lousy for us, as we were on the 15th floor.) 

After we moved from Miami to Broward Co., I switched jobs and my boss ran into the RHsOM at some event and got a picture of their table.  Brush with celebrity!  (Ha ha.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

We were quite close to the Four Seasons when we lived there.  (We were in a condo building on the water on Brickell Bay Drive.)  It turned out to be very lucky -- after Hurricane Wilma, our power was back on within 12 hours because we were in the same grid as the Four Seasons and some of the banks nearby.  The condo building across the street from us was apparently in a different grid and that building was without power for at least a week, if I recall.  (That would have been lousy for us, as we were on the 15th floor.) 

After we moved from Miami to Broward Co., I switched jobs and my boss ran into the RHsOM at some event and got a picture of their table.  Brush with celebrity!  (Ha ha.)

New Yorker here who relocated to Miami three years ago. i worked across from the four seasons. We live in Kendall - just middle-class folks but my hubs was raised in coral gables proper. 

Back to the show. Kiki is gorgeous- the girl is perfection. Julia is also Beautiful, and I love that she is aging gracefully. Adriana was always terrible, and she has not changed at all but had a face transplant. Marisol used to look like a Muppet back in the day but ironically with all the cartoon work these chicks have done to look like Kim K Barbie, she looks normal now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I thought Marysol looked weird last episode. Her face is so stretched and it seems like her head doesn’t fit on her body.

Everyone except Guerdy and a couple others looked so sweaty at Julia’s house. Is it because humidity? Her house seems so cramped and cluttered and like there isn’t enough land for all those animals.

I doubt Herman was going on about his wife to his secret gay lover lol. Seems like a lie.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

https://people.com/tv/rhom-star-alexia-echevarria-son-peter-rosello-arrested-accused-of-domestic-violence/

I wonder what kind of excuse Alexia will come up with for this one? Todd may not have been delicate about it but he was right, Alexia is an enabler.

This show might as well be called Alexia and the Real Housewives of Miami.  

And her fiance is right, she does enable her oldest..and I think she deep down wishes her younger son would go back to who he was before the accident.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Marley said:

Everyone except Guerdy and a couple others looked so sweaty at Julia’s house. Is it because humidity? Her house seems so cramped and cluttered and like there isn’t enough land for all those animals.

I mentioned that too, we are not getting a full picture of what the inside of the house looks like but the outside looks like a jungle filled with animal feces and humidity...having dinner on that back porch looked hot and maybe a bit smelly, even Guerdy couldn't make that appetizing.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

https://people.com/tv/rhom-star-alexia-echevarria-son-peter-rosello-arrested-accused-of-domestic-violence/

I wonder what kind of excuse Alexia will come up with for this one? Todd may not have been delicate about it but he was right, Alexia is an enabler.

Yikes.

The fight in last night's episode felt very real. It was almost uncomfortable to watch. My heart breaks for Frankie. He was the sweet one and what happened to him was so tragic. Alexia isn't my favorite Housewife, and Peter is probably the worst kid in the entire franchise, but I honestly saw their side too. Todd sees what we all see. He was terrified about what could happen to Frankie. He sees how they need help. But Alexia and Peter have loved Frankie all their lives, and I'm sure they've worked incredibly hard since his accident. Wasn't Alexia told Frankie wasn't even going to make it but she didn't give up? 

Peter needs serious help. When I first saw him on RHOM, I thought wow, what a gorgeous young man. I see why he models. But his insides need some major work. I see a mean streak in Alexia, but in her defense, she doesn't seem so terrible to have such a mess of a son. Maybe she's had her hands so full with Frankie she hasn't been able to be there for Peter and work on his issues. 

• Love 5

I get the feeling this was an argument Alexia and Todd have had a few times before. Todd seems to care for Frankie but I don't think he gives two hoots about Peter. I felt so bad for Frankie sitting there while they were talking about him like he wasn't there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MaggieG said:

I get the feeling this was an argument Alexia and Todd have had a few times before. Todd seems to care for Frankie but I don't think he gives two hoots about Peter. I felt so bad for Frankie sitting there while they were talking about him like he wasn't there. 

I know, me too. I wondered what Frankie could understand.

I'd kind of feel the same about the boys to be honest. I'd want to protect and love someone like Frankie, but not sure I'd want to put a ton of energy into a man almost 30 years old who acts like Peter. And as someone in my 30s, I get that adults are still growing and need support too. But there are mess-ups and there's Peter. I was horrified when he attacked the homeless man, and as horrific as that alone was, it's not his only example of deplorable behavior. His own father being a certain type of man and the trauma of what happened to his brother can only excuse so much. Good people just do not act like that. He could say, I don't want to be my father. He could be grateful for his mother and the lifestyle he has. He can be grateful his brother is still alive. I get that there's a lot of pain there, but sadly he's repeating a horrible cycle. What Todd sad was 100% true. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Frankie has no purpose at this point, Todd says he wakes up, eats breakfast then plays video games all day, Frankie needs some sort of OT or some work programs, something to let him be productive and to meet other people, isolation is not what Frankie needs, he needs to thrive and playing video games and having his mother spoon feed him is not helping him.  Todd is smart for bringing that up, Peter and Alexia are not helping Frankie at all.  

Peter is an asshole, Alexia knows it but she thinks if she gives him another car or pays his rent or whatever the asshole  personality will fade away, sadly nothing will change until she changes the way she does things.

• Love 7

Who is Peter's father?  I assumed he was Herman's son, as Alexia said Herman left him enough money so he doesn't have to work (examining entrepreneural opportunities).    But his last name is Rosello, so I guess he isn't.   So where is Peter's money from?  

Frankie is so sweet, but  I agree, he should be in some sort of environment where he can learn and become social, etc.  

• Love 1

There was an American Greed episode (also on Peacock) about Peter's father. Alexis was in it also. I think it was drug running and the mob/cartel if I remember correctly. He may still be in prison as far as I know.

Edited by featherhead
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Regarding Peter Rosello, I found this: "Moreover, in November 2017, he was captured at a red light with two kilos of cocaine in his vehicle, which he admitted he would sell. Thus, Pegy was again sentenced to a few years behind bars on drug-related charges, and that’s where he remains. Today, at the age of 56, he is incarcerated at the low-security Federal Correctional Institution, Miami, where he’s expected to remain until his release date of February 10, 2022."

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

Regarding Peter Rosello, I found this: "Moreover, in November 2017, he was captured at a red light with two kilos of cocaine in his vehicle, which he admitted he would sell. Thus, Pegy was again sentenced to a few years behind bars on drug-related charges, and that’s where he remains. Today, at the age of 56, he is incarcerated at the low-security Federal Correctional Institution, Miami, where he’s expected to remain until his release date of February 10, 2022."

You think he would have learned his lesson...

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

wait he was getting his brother high and drunk and just leaving him places? Who does that to someone like that? 

I was under the impression that they were partying at home and Alexia's fiance was there, maybe I heard wrong, either way someone with a traumatic brain injury should probably not smoke weed and drink, I am sure that he would not have thought of doing it if it weren't for Peter showing him the way. 

• Love 3

Julia and Martina are just flat out dirty to live like that with all the animals in close quarters. Martina already has toxoplasmosis, so I guess she doesn't care. It's no wonder we didn't see any clear shots of their home, it must be a disgusting mess.

Guerdy's outburst at the dinner table was totally wrong. A party planner by profession should know not to upstage an event more than the guest of honor! She made it all about her; I would never hire her.

What was Julia bitching about when Adriana invited two dates to Martina's pathetic art show? Why does she care? Adriana was gracious enough to endanger her professional art dealer reputation by showing Martina's old tennis rackets; if she wanted to invite two male guests that's her business. It's not like Martina's cast-offs are getting much of an audience on their own anymore. 

What was the offer Nicole's "non-husband" with the scruffy beard say they got for their house? $20M? YEAH RIGHT. Anybody else notice there's nothing on those bare white walls and the guests were ushered into the same room that she does her talking heads from? I bet they are so underwater on their mortgage only one room is actually furnished.

Apparently Alexia and Todd just tied the knot. He can't complain he didn't know what he was getting into with Peter, who just got arrested for battering his girlfriend. SMH.

2 minutes ago, wallies said:

Apparently Alexia and Todd just tied the knot. He can't complain he didn't know what he was getting into with Peter, who just got arrested for battering his girlfriend. SMH.

There's becoming involved with a woman who has kids, which is very difficult to avoid at a certain age. And there's having to deal with Peter. Alexia is a beautiful woman, but I don't know if I would care how handsome a man is if one of his children were such trouble. Will their lives ever be peaceful when Peter is constantly doing something crazy?

Todd did post about the scene on Instagram. He said Frankie wasn't there but that they brought him during the end to close the scene. He also said there are no teams.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/rhom-alexia-echevarria-husband-breaks-silence-controversial-scene-involving-peter-frankie.html/

• Love 3
On 1/8/2022 at 8:35 AM, featherhead said:

There was an American Greed episode (also on Peacock) about Peter's father. Alexis was in it also. I think it was drug running and the mob/cartel if I remember correctly. He may still be in prison as far as I know.

There is also Cocaine Cowboys on Netflix that mentions him. I believe Alexia is in that one as well

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

His delivery may have been off but Todd was 100% correct about Peter's behavior.  Alexia is an enabler, who think that she can change her grown son's disturbing behavior by coddling him. No Alexia you're rewarding his bad behavior.  His younger brother has a TBI, he should not be encouraging him to get high. 

Adriana is just plain rude, nasty and disrespectful. Her treatment of Guerdy (sp) was deplorable. You don't get to violate someone's personal space and then yell at them to shut up. Guerdy saw where it was going hence her telling her "you're aggressive, you're scaring me." Had Guerdy acted like that Adriana might have been the first person to label her as the "angry Black woman".  If Adriana tried that on any other franchise she would have been verbally destroyed. And if she tried that in the real world with no cameras around with someone who has nothing to lose, the situation could have ended a lot differently. 

I'm team Guerdy and Martina. It was disrespectful of Julia to give another woman a foot massage while you're married,  at the house you and your spouse share. Martina had every right to question both her and Julia. 

P.S. Adriana, Guerdy and Julia were bonding over the shared experience of losing a child. Guerdy was not trying to make it about her. 

Edited by spunky
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, spunky said:

His delivery may have been off but Todd was 100% correct about Peter's behavior.  Alexia is an enabler, who think that she can change her grown son's disturbing behavior by coddling him. No Alexia you're rewarding his bad behavior.  His younger brother has a TBI, he should not be encouraging him to get high. 

Adriana is just plain rude, nasty and disrespectful. Her treatment of Guerdy (sp) was deplorable. You don't get to violate someone's personal space and then yell at them to shut up. Guerdy saw where it was going hence her telling her "you're aggressive, you're scaring me." Had Guerdy acted like that Adriana might have been the first person to label her as the "angry Black woman".  If Adriana tried that on any other franchise she would have been verbally destroyed. And if she tried that in the real world with no cameras around with someone who has nothing to lose, the situation could have ended a lot differently. 

I'm team Guerdy and Martina. It was disrespectful of Julia to give another woman a foot massage while you're married,  at the house you and your spouse share. Martina had every right to question both her and Julia. 

P.S. Adriana, Guerdy and Julia were bonding over the shared experience of losing a child. Guerdy was not trying to make it about her. 

Especially since if u watched the last seasons, she got physical with Joanna for getting in her space.  Miami is not the best place for non-anti blackness. Many here think they are White folks when north of west palm beach they are Black. I been told I am white here. I am not but all they see is skin color. 
I despise Adriana and Larsa from before. Larsa hasn’t been too annoying but Adriana is her usual self just obviously older and more insecure. Aging gracefully is not the business for her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

Especially since if u watched the last seasons, she got physical with Joanna for getting in her space.  Miami is not the best place for non-anti blackness. Many here think they are White folks when north of west palm beach they are Black. I been told I am white here. I am not but all they see is skin color. 
I despise Adriana and Larsa from before. Larsa hasn’t been too annoying but Adriana is her usual self just obviously older and more insecure. Aging gracefully is not the business for her. 

I was so happy Martina stood up for Guerdy. Adriana definitely sees herself as White and sees Guerdy as someone beneath her. Where's Lea when we need her?

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Peter seems like such a POS. Alexia is an enabler.

Todd had harsh delivery but he’s right I think. And look at Peter now he is a loser who just beat up his gf.

Larsa meh.

Nicole is the same as every other episode. Her dad is a jerk she was poor her mom picked up the slack. We get it. Boring. I don’t know how I feel about her partner either.

I don’t think I like Julia. I feel like she’s playing a game. Who knows tho.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Definitely on team Todd this episode. Unfortunately that marriage is probably doomed - Alexia is an enabler and isn't going to change, Peter is probably a sociopath and also isn't going to change. Poor Frankie.

I feel like Julia, though beautiful, seems to enjoy messing with others for attention. It's not an attractive quality. Adriana is a jerk - I don't remember her being quite this obnoxious on the original series.

Nicole seems like a nice woman but her storyline is repetitive and dull. I tune out when she's on.

I don't have a read on the rest of the women.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Yea I kind of feel bad for Martina. If I saw the previews correctly too it looks like Julia was kissing one of the women. Lisa I think.

Adriana is a jerk.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Was Adriana the one who ran a art gallery and has a son? 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Was Adriana the one who ran a art gallery and has a son? 

Yes. She was the one who gaslighted everyone including Lea about her pretending to be single but was actually married for years to her boyfriend. She was always a mean girl, as was Miss Alexia. Alexia has been humbled over the years by the stuff she has gone through, but Adriana has gotten worse over the years. Her son was normal, not a fame hoe like Brooks of Salt Lake. Adriana is actually well traveled and speaks many languages. Education can't buy class or empathy.  I never liked her, but I always found her style cute and not as Miami Bedazzled Hustler Playboy Mansion Vibe that many sport here. But now even her clothes look bad partly because of those big ass hooters she got like Ramona's- I think they ruined their figures with those cartoonish bolt ons.  Same as that baggage Larsa purchased. Another one who was pretty on the outside, there was no need to do that Ladies. 

And if Y'all watched the original, Marisol's Mother Elsa was a cautionary tale for bad plastic surgery overall. She was pretty woman before she scalped her face. Sad AF. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

Yes. She was the one who gaslighted everyone including Lea about her pretending to be single but was actually married for years to her boyfriend. She was always a mean girl, as was Miss Alexia. Alexia has been humbled over the years by the stuff she has gone through, but Adriana has gotten worse over the years. Her son was normal, not a fame hoe like Brooks of Salt Lake. Adriana is actually well traveled and speaks many languages. Education can't buy class or empathy.  I never liked her, but I always found her style cute and not as Miami Bedazzled Hustler Playboy Mansion Vibe that many sport here. But now even her clothes look bad partly because of those big ass hooters she got like Ramona's- I think they ruined their figures with those cartoonish bolt ons.  Same as that baggage Larsa purchased. Another one who was pretty on the outside, there was no need to do that Ladies. 

And if Y'all watched the original, Marisol's Mother Elsa was a cautionary tale for bad plastic surgery overall. She was pretty woman before she scalped her face. Sad AF. 

I remember Adriana said she she used to sleep in the art gallery with her son because they didn't have any place to live.

Maryisol looks bad, she did something to her face. I never care for Alexia and Larsa. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I remember Adriana said she she used to sleep in the art gallery with her son because they didn't have any place to live.

Maryisol looks bad, she did something to her face. I never care for Alexia and Larsa. 

Maryisol is morphing into her mother bad face work and all 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Maryisol is morphing into her mother bad face work and all 

I'm guessing that Adriana and Marysol were not asked back and are friends of.

Marysol, Lisa, Larsa they all look plastic looking.

On 1/6/2022 at 9:19 AM, MMLEsq said:

Marysol was living in Brickell

I am always cringing when I watch Julia do anything and her flirting with Adriana gives me second hand embarrassment. I just don't understand her at all.  

Lisa's girls night out was awful and pointless. The drag (or what ever that was) show segment was the mildest drag (or what ever that was) show, like the audience was so quiet and the emcee was hardly getting everyone excited for a show. Lisa just had to get up on stage and yikes, cringe, her calling out Julia as a fetish? She just might be stupid.  What was with the bananas and whipped cream, the stupid party game with feeding an almond to someone with their mouth? Serious desperation for these women and serious cringe. Lisa gets everyone to play along with that crap then says she is tired and leaves, yeah, it was a real crazy evening.  Lisa seriously complained that she has to get up at 6 or 7am to take care of her kids, wtf?  Welcome to the world of motherhood, try having to do all that and work full time or while you are sick and have no money in the budget for a girls night out in a $50,000 a night penthouse. Her husband has got to know how stupid she is, right?

What was that whole fake thing about Guerdy telling Alexia about how the venue backed out, did she have a back up plan like she said she always does before delivering bad news, Alexia may not even like the back up plan.  Guerdy should have that bible bump on her wrist taken care of.  

I looked at Larsa's jewelry, it looked cheap.  No way she is sketching designs and sourcing materials and overseeing production...this is one of those vanity projects where she found some wholesale jewelry manufacturer and she selects the pieces, got to be otherwise she would not have time or reason to do OF.  Her daughter is beautiful.

The doctor and her pilot husband, they are ok I guess...is that his plane or did they rent it for the day?  Her father was as think as you drunk he was when he walked in to that restaurant, why did she think it would be anything but awful to have him on camera?

Growing up watching Martina play tennis was something as was watching Chris Everette, Billie Jean King, Evonne Goologong, etc...it was a movement that lead to superstars in women's tennis, it is really special having Martina on this show and I am hoping she is smart and will not have hysterics and drama for the sake of the camera, her reputation deserves better.  Not too brag but my sister was quite the player and played against Pam Shriver and Elise Bergen back in the day, we watched and played a lot of tennis in our house, I wonder if Julia is a fan of the game and if she ever saw Martina play professionally.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm not crazy about a lot of the Miami plastic surgery. The boobs in particular are too fake looking. 

But I do think two of the most naturally beautiful women in the franchise are Miami housewives, Joanna and now Julia. 

Julia is very pretty and her daughter is stunning as well.

I'm so confused by the Julia/Adriana friendship. They act like a couple.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I used to look away when her mom was on screen. And she was entertaining but so hard to look at. What doctor would do that ?

A terrible one. Mama Elsa was a really beautiful woman. She looked like Sophia Loren. 

elsa-patton-before-surgery.jpeg?fit=321,

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Season 4 is so like the original format of the show so far.

Adriana gives me bunny boiler vibes..and I'm sure her son is relieved not to be around her.

Alexia is a bridezilla lol. Her life is a telenovela and a movie of the week.

Marysol and Kiki are perfect friends of the housewives 

Larsa is trying to be a single mom..but her jewelry seems non descript.

Lisa having no nanny lol. Now she gets what most middle and working class moms go through.

Julia...hmmm..not sure about her.

Nicole seems almost normal.. even with her issues with her dad.

Least fave part was the contrived pajama party.  Show doesn't need this element....that element actually has harmed the franchise

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Least fave part was the contrived pajama party

I love how Lisa said the pj's she was giving the HW's cost $200 per pair...does she not realize we can look that shit up, so I did and there are so many cheap polyester sets with fake marabou feathers on them and for some reason I have been bombarded with ads for them on Facebook, most are about $40 each.

• LOL 1

I am liking the reboot, but I wish they had left Adriana out.  I don't care about Nicole at all and I think Guerdy will eventually stop acting and she'll be good.  I wish Alexia had just been in the first 2-3 episodes as a kind of storyteller and transition, and then dropped off.

Surprisingly, Larsa doesn't bother me this time and I still like Lisa and Marysol.  I am more interested in Martina than Julia.

• Love 1