Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 - 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

thanks - Is the name of the episode named "havana Cabana" or are they visiting that hotel.  

They are just visiting the hotel/resort to do cigar rolling and to have lunch/drinks .. it has that beautiful waterfall pool area that they didn’t show tho it’s a really pretty property 

Key west can be a lot of fun yea love you come down and have fun 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1

I realize this is unimportant in the greater scheme of things, and even the greater scheme of this show, but why is Alexia's tagline "I bring the fire" when Adriana is the one literally singing a song about bringing the fire?

• Like 4

What is happening in Alexia's talking head with the white outfit and the red lipstick??? At least I know what's going to haunt my nightmares tonight! 

I could watch the scene where they are all on the phone with Lisa giving her advice about Lenny ("Cut off the sleeves of his shirts!", "Change the locks!") about 50 times. 

• Love 1

Guerdy's white outfit...awful. Her TH look with the shorter wig was the best I have ever seen her look.

The green dress on Alexia was a leap of faith that those crocheted patches over her boobs should stay in place strategically hiding things.  Her TH look, oy...the boobage, the cups on that shirt are too small for her boobs.

Marysol spends much of her day drinking doesn't she? She is harmless and amusing most of the time so the drinking does not seem so bad for now.

Larsa in the blue dress from the back is a sad, sad look. Is it possible to take the butt implants out because if it is she should do that.

I have shopped in Miami and I have never found the outfits the HW wear, nothing even close to the looks these women favor.  I have noticed that the BH HW's wear labels, lots of them but these women are not wearing logos on every square inch of their clothes but Miami HW's just have the boobs out and they are good to go.

• Like 3

Alexia and her I’m just trying to protect you bullshit with Adriana and the guy she went on one date with is such bullshit. IF you were just looking out for het you wouldn’t have waited to be on camera to tell her … and you wouldn’t have that smug look on your face as you told her … even after she told you he said he wasn’t married 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
15 hours ago, ladle said:

What is happening in Alexia's talking head with the white outfit and the red lipstick??? At least I know what's going to haunt my nightmares tonight! 

I could watch the scene where they are all on the phone with Lisa giving her advice about Lenny ("Cut off the sleeves of his shirts!", "Change the locks!") about 50 times. 

YES!!! and the one last week when they were poolside and Lisa was telling them the story about what was going on.  I can't recall any quotes right now, but they were all just giving rapid fire bestie level advice.  Loved it.

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I didn't see a RHOM in the media page but I did just read that Martina Navratilova has been diagnosed with throat cancer and a reaccurance of breast cancer...if Julia was weepy over her girls being away from home she will have plenty to cry about Martina's very scary, real health concerns, so sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 11
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I didn't see a RHOM in the media page but I did just read that Martina Navratilova has been diagnosed with throat cancer and a reaccurance of breast cancer...if Julia was weepy over her girls being away from home she will have plenty to cry about Martina's very scary, real health concerns, so sad.

I really, really hope Martina will be okay. Wish they’d find a cure for cancer already. Hearing two types of cancer is not good, but it sounded like Martina thinks there will be a positive outcome since she said it’s “fixable.”

Julia is a sweet person, and I have heard of other mothers who struggle with the empty nest. But she is lucky to have a loving partner and have children, even if she doesn’t get to see them often anymore. I wonder if the loss of her baby son made her kids growing up more difficult. Maybe this sudden scare with Martina will make her realize how fortunate she is to have her and not take dinner for two for granted. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I wish only the best for Martina. I hate to see the treatment of her cancer become a major SL on this show. IMO, Martina doesn't need the extra stress to be a ratings grab for Andy Cohen & co. Maybe it would be a good idea for Martina and Julia to take a "pause" from the show to allow Martina to undergo treatment and recovery in peace. I honestly don't find Julia that interesting or entertaining. I don't dislike her, but I find her emotional neediness draining and boring. 

I think Lenny and his behavior disgusting, but I would find life with Lisa to be utterly exhausting with her constant nagging. She has an adorable figure, but with an overfilled face and shrewish behavior.

On a side note, Lisa's one-man glam squad, Danny, was a contestant on Season One of "American Beauty Star," which I found on Tubi. He was bitchy and bragged incessantly about his "A-list" clientele (hee!) in Miami and all the red-carpet glam events he styled. He lasted in the competition for several weeks before he got the axe.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Did Julia make that denim outfit for Elvis because I hope the "L" on it was not for "Elvis," because that name starts with an "E" and not an "L."  Also, why does she have to have a goat at the party?

What the eff was Adrianna wearing?

Larsa telling Martina about Julia's make out session...why would she do that? Would she do that if Julia was married to a man? 

I loved Marysol's green dress she wore to the goat party.

The music video and the song are cringe worthy, has anyone ever heard Adrianna's music in a club?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 1/5/2023 at 9:03 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Julia make that denim outfit for Elvis because I hope the "L" on it was not for "Elvis," because that name starts with an "E" and not an "L."  Also, why does she have to have a goat at the party?

Julia and Martina live with lots of animals. Martina contracted toxoplasmosis which is transmitted by close contact with cat feces. It's no surprise they have a goat in their house.

Larsa's been "digging dirt" on nearly everybody this season, starting with Lisa. I think she backed off on Lisa because it would look too cruel to fight with her now, not because Larsa's a true friend. Sometimes "frenemies" are there when the chips are down because they're secretly enjoying the pain.

I don't understand how Marysol can get away with not having a story line of her own. The drunk greek chorus schtick is getting old.

• Like 3
On 1/2/2023 at 1:45 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I just added a subforum about the RH of Miami in the Media.

• Like 2

I recently watched the latest season of The Ultimate Girls' Trip, featuring Miami housewives Alexia and Marysol. I remember watching the Miami franchise back in the day, but didn't know it's on again and they've done two seasons already. Yesterday I found out that I can watch the 4th and 5th season on my streaming service! So I just started watching season 4.

I've been reading some of your posts on this thread but it's a bit tricky because all the episodes are in one thread.

My thoughts so far:

Alexia's lips look ridiculous. She was so beautiful on the earlier seasons.

Marysol is fun! I can't agree on the way she keeps drinking but at least she seems nice and fun. 

Was Julia an original cast member? She looks familiar, I just don't know if she reminds me of someone or if I've seen her somewhere before. She's incredibly beautiful! She's like Julia Roberts meets Cindy Crawford.

Okay, the foot massage was weird. I feel for Martina having to watch Julia flirt with other people. Julia said somewhere that she doesn't allow Martina to flirt with other people or something along those lines, so it's all the more annoying the way she behaves herself. What is her deal with Adriana? Both are totally into each other and get jealous if the other person is with someone else. I haven't seen such bizarre behaviour before! 

I almost didn't recognize Larsa. 

Lenny is an asshole. He's totally checked out. Poor Lisa.

I hate the way Adriana talked to Guerdy at Julia's birthday party. 

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Glama said:

I've been reading some of your posts on this thread but it's a bit tricky because all the episodes are in one thread.

Season 5 has separate episode threads because we asked for it. Any future seasons will follow this pattern.

Julia is not an original cast member.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Season 5 has separate episode threads because we asked for it. Any future seasons will follow this pattern.

Julia is not an original cast member.

Thanks for the info! 😊

• Like 1

I have never watched Miami but have been binging this month. I just started season four and I have been floored by how bad these women look because of fillers and plastic surgery. I guess because years have gone by between seasons. Lisa looks so much worse, as does Marysol. And I did not even recognize Larsa, who I thought was gorgeous. And this is not regular aging. Quite the contrary! 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I have never watched Miami but have been binging this month. I just started season four and I have been floored by how bad these women look because of fillers and plastic surgery. I guess because years have gone by between seasons. Lisa looks so much worse, as does Marysol. And I did not even recognize Larsa, who I thought was gorgeous. And this is not regular aging. Quite the contrary! 

We discuss their plastic surgery, and especially their fillers because some overdo it. This is an old photo of Lisa before she was on the Miami HWs. I think she looked SO much better. 

Screenshot_20231228_193401_Instagram.jpg

• Mind Blown 1