Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 - 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

She, her shrill voice, and her Epstein connected ass can stay off screen 

I would enjoy her taking annoying Adrianna on but I was a NO thinking of her good friend Joe Francis (Girls Gone Wild Scum). Epstein is much worse,

Lots of people were connected to Epstein. Don’t know how far many of those connections go. Didn’t realize her connection until you mentioned it and I found this article.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/leon-black-kept-jeffrey-epstein-as-charity-director-after-plea-deal/

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I would enjoy her taking annoying Adrianna on but I was a NO thinking of her good friend Joe Francis (Girls Gone Wild Scum). Epstein is much worse,

Lots of people were connected to Epstein. Don’t know how far many of those connections go. Didn’t realize her connection until you mentioned it and I found this article.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/leon-black-kept-jeffrey-epstein-as-charity-director-after-plea-deal/

My understanding is that Roy, her husband, was Epstein’s lawyer

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

I know people seem to love Alexia, but she's an awful person IMO.

I just got done watching the scene with Todd, Peter, Frankie.  She could not name ONE fucking thing she has done for Frankie.  She couched just letting this kid do nothing all day with her being "protective."   Um, I don't think a protective mother would allow for a kid with his issues to be alone with a violent jerk of a son Peter.  I'm a stoner, and I love weed to help me relax, sleep and get the giggles.  I would never get a kid with the problems he has stoned.  Sure, weed probablly would help him to some extend, provided it is carefully administered and the right kind (you can get high CBD strains, or just plain old CBD flower).  Alexia makes excuses after excuses so she can continue to dump Frankie on Peter so she can go out and party.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I know people seem to love Alexia, but she's an awful person IMO.

I just got done watching the scene with Todd, Peter, Frankie.  She could not name ONE fucking thing she has done for Frankie.  She couched just letting this kid do nothing all day with her being "protective."   Um, I don't think a protective mother would allow for a kid with his issues to be alone with a violent jerk of a son Peter.  I'm a stoner, and I love weed to help me relax, sleep and get the giggles.  I would never get a kid with the problems he has stoned.  Sure, weed probablly would help him to some extend, provided it is carefully administered and the right kind (you can get high CBD strains, or just plain old CBD flower).  Alexia makes excuses after excuses so she can continue to dump Frankie on Peter so she can go out and party.

I am always flabbergasted and disgusted by the level of denial in which this delusional enabler CHOOSES to live.   She is a selfish woman and a crap mother.   

Todd is the best thing to happen to that family.  I hope he stands his ground and she eventually sees the err of her ways.  She’s an insanely unhealthy influence on both of her sons and her motivation is always solely tied to what SHE wants and her own feelings.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I believe Nicole when she said Alexia told her that Marysol got married for the show. I don’t think Marysol is nearly as unbothered as she pretends to be. It’s odd that Marysol and Adriana are friends of the housewives but both were present for most of the reunion while Kiki got zero time.

I know moms protect their children but Alexia seems to constantly make excuses for Peter. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Are there people out there that still really consider Alexia the "Cuban Barbie" ?  She looks hard, turned her face into a bad combo of the Joker and Miss Piggy.  And horrendous taste in clothing.  

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Wicked said:

Miami airs on Peacock, not Bravo, I'm pretty sure

OP realizes this. She said she would have to wait to watch it on Bravo. I haven't decided whether I will watch on Peacock or wait. I haven't heard anything at all about this season regarding the cast. Is everyone returning? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/3/2022 at 3:23 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

OP realizes this. She said she would have to wait to watch it on Bravo. I haven't decided whether I will watch on Peacock or wait. I haven't heard anything at all about this season regarding the cast. Is everyone returning? 

Yes everyone from last season is back and a special appearance from Leah this season … it’s gonna be so good I’m definitely watching on peacock 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yes everyone from last season is back and a special appearance from Leah this season … it’s gonna be so good I’m definitely watching on peacock 

Same. I'm excited, and the cast is a lot less toxic than BH. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Well, well,well... Lenny was cheating on his wife with the new model. Straight from the horses mouth. I am not surprised, he is garbage. They just had a whole scene where he has parties with models and ladies with no clothes on all the time, and then he complains that all he does is work and Lisa is out doing whatever she wants.

The less said about Larsa the better, I can't stand her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Lenny had to stay home and miss an event because they had a babysitter?

A childcare worker of some type interrupts Lisa and Lenny's romantic dinner to tell them that one of the other childcare workers had slipped in the shower and needs medical attention, Lisa rushes off to see what happened then immediately tries to find someone else to take said worker to the ER...salt of the earth that one is.  I do side with Lenny about not calling an ambulance.  

Every other comment out of Lisa's mouth was how good Lenny is looking, how much weight he lost, eating right, etc...that girl knows he is cheating, she knows it but is acting like it will be a surprise when it comes out.  He is looking the best he has ever looked and she is not getting any, puleese. 

I can only imagine the amount of energy Martina has to have on a daily basis to deal with Julia, now she says she cannot have dinner for two because it reminds her of her children that aren't there? Sobbing over her two kids that were raised to be smart, independent women to go off and pursue their educations like they died or were kidnapped???  If Julia wants to resume her modeling career then she should, what difference does it make if Martina is traveling all the time what is the big deal, I did think it was odd that the agency people opted to meet Julia in a restaurant to talk about her career instead of their offices, Julia did not even have any test shots done.  

Show of hands, who screamed "We got the yacht," when they were setting up the party on the boat?

Also, Jill will fly anywhere to be on a RH show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I see Larsa's ass has shown up this season...am I alone in thinking it looks horrible?

I just don’t even know what to say about it.  I think Larsa is grotesque and so is her ass!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She is totally unrecognizable from Season 1.

Yes she was a tare down and complete remodel from season one lol … but I mean her skin is horrible.. her makeup team were shade shady in some of these episodes.. her filler looks like it’s falling her makeup was actually making her bad skin around her jawline more noticeable.. I was like yikes . 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

I cannot believe that the hochstein’s are going to send their Nanny to the hospital in an Uber.  They probably didn’t need an ambulance but one of them could have driven her with the other staff member and left her at the hospital, then later when she’s discharged get her a ride home.  They are liable for the fall at their home.  I hope they get sued.  

I am not surprised by Lenny’s hot mic moment.  He already seemed checked out last season.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

B-b-but Lenny's girlfriend publicly insisted that he was separated from Lisa when they got together, because she would never go after a married man! /sarcasm

When Lenny was crying over the dog and Lisa tried to comfort him, he made no move to touch her. He's been checked out of the marriage for a long time.

• Like 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

B-b-but Lenny's girlfriend publicly insisted that he was separated from Lisa when they got together, because she would never go after a married man! /sarcasm

When Lenny was crying over the dog and Lisa tried to comfort him, he made no move to touch her. He's been checked out of the marriage for a long time.

its gross he and his parents pressured her into having children then he does this and they just vanish 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Y’all! I gasped at that hot mic moment. I had no idea Miami was back until later last night. I haven’t really paid them any attention since last season. Stayed up until 1am on a work night to watch this trash! Lol.

I thought Lenny was gross before this but damn…this is nasty.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I watch Bravo alllll the time, and saw no promos or anything for the new season on Peacock. I found out about it from an article about the hot mic moment with Lenny. As I was reading the article, I was like, when does the new season start??? Come to find out, they dropped the first FOUR episodes on Peacock. It's seriously so good. I don't get why it was released so quietly like that.

I'm all in on this season!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 7
On 12/8/2022 at 7:25 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I see Larsa's ass has shown up this season...am I alone in thinking it looks horrible?

Just awful.

She was so naturally beautiful but I didn’t recognize her, even from last season, when I didn’t recognize her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Miami is so much better than SLC right now, why isn't it getting top billing at Bravo?

Everything else on the show pales to what is happening with Lisa so I'm just going to dig right in...

Feel really sorry for Lisa! She does not deserve all this. It's so cringe-worthy watching her talk about her marriage to Lenny, girl has no idea he's cheating. She knows something's wrong, though.

The way Lisa graciously welcomed Kiki to her part after Kiki took her apartment building comment completely out of context to Larsa makes Lisa look like a good, kind person. Larsa was nasty to bring up Lisa's mortgage (although I do believe it's true). Larsa is so cold and so ugly and fake, inside and out.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Jenzey said:

I watch Bravo alllll the time, and saw no promos or anything for the new season on Peacock. I found out about it from an article about the hot mic moment with Lenny. As I was reading the article, I was like, when does the new season start??? Come to find out, they dropped the first FOUR episodes on Peacock. It's seriously so good. I don't get why it was released so quietly like that.

I'm all in on this season!!!

Bravo is doing RHOM such a disservice by not airing it on the network.

They're dumping all the fun stuff on Peacock (which I refuse to get), including Ultimate Girls Trip and the much-anticipated (by me! lol) RHONY Legacy. 

I know they eventually air/will air on Bravo months after the fact, but why not let them shine on TV first? 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, funnygirl said:

They're dumping all the fun stuff on Peacock (which I refuse to get), including Ultimate Girls Trip and the much-anticipated (by me! lol) RHONY Legacy. 

I know they eventually air/will air on Bravo months after the fact, but why not let them shine on TV first? 

It’s smart in a way .. because word of mouth drives people who are hearing about this season to the app so they get that dip and drive then they also get it when they eventually air it on bravo 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Peacock is free to me via Comcast. You may want to check your provider to see if it’s offered.  Question is how long will it be free to me. I’ll probably pay for it if they take it away but I’m a sucker for Housewives 🙃

• Like 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jack Terrier said:

Peacock is free to me via Comcast. You may want to check your provider to see if it’s offered.  Question is how long will it be free to me. I’ll probably pay for it if they take it away but I’m a sucker for Housewives 🙃

I'm keeping up...😉

And I'll watch it again when it's on Bravo. 

Edited by funnygirl
1 hour ago, Jack Terrier said:

I got a $2.99 a month with ads deal for Peacock. Not sure how long it’s good for.

I am disappointed in general with the variety and quantity of offerings on Peacock

22 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I got a $2.99 a month with ads deal for Peacock. Not sure how long it’s good for.

I am disappointed in general with the variety and quantity of offerings on Peacock

I've had ad-free Peacock for awhile. At first I wasn't sure it was worth it either due to the selection of shows. I did get into The Office. But since I mostly just watch Real Housewives, I cut cable and kept Peacock. I save a lot of money, and still get to watch all my Housewife stuff, just wait until the next day. Sometimes I miss the live viewing and posting along with everyone, but it wasn't worth what I was paying. I also have Netflix, HBO Max, and now Hulu. 

• Like 1

Larsa’s ass is almost as big of an asshole as she is. It saddens me that she and Adriana- both beautiful women chose to do the Real housewives of the wax museum look to their faces and bods. Sigh. 
I can see how Lisa is annoying to be married to but Lennie you chose that shallow life when you married a trophy wife not an equal. No sympathy here and there are children who will see how shitty their daddy is being. 
Julia is a pretty woman but she is so co dependent on her kids. That isn’t healthy my love. Kiki and Guerdy are eye candy so far. Nicole’s mommie makes me miss my Boricua family.  Her son is adorable but her hubs to be gives me the heebie jeebies. 
I like Frankie -he’s got a certain charm  but Peter can stay gone. He’s sn example that beauty is not skin deep. 

I live for Marysol’s shade and drunken muppet antics on her talking heads. 
Glad this show is back tho. These chicks are in on the joke and it makes it fun to watch. 

• Like 2
  • Love 12

I doubt it even bothers Lenny that Lisa could be shallow since he cheated on her with a woman who’s even younger than she is. Not that young people are necessarily shallow, but with his pattern I think he’s just after hot pieces of ass. I don’t know why a respected surgeon in Miami would even agree to appear on this show, especially when he doesn’t come across well at all. 

I didn’t like Larsa saying Lisa leans on Lenny too much. It reminds me of when Joanna Krupa constantly mocked her for not having a job and having nothing without Lenny. For a show called “Real Housewives,” they are sure rough on real housewives. Lisa married well in terms of money, and she has small kids. If she doesn’t try to hustle on fucking OnlyFans, good for her. I wouldn’t waste my time either. 

I actually feel for Julia. She seems sweet, and I think a lot of mothers struggle with the empty nest. I know it can be a lot of pressure on kids though. As my parents’ one of two adult children, sometimes I wish they had more fiends so I wouldn’t feel so much pressure to be their world. 

Completely agree about Alexia’s kids. Frankie was always the sweet one. Peter is so handsome, but he’s not someone I’d want my sister to date. 

I did love when Alexia instantly said Marysol told her something and that she couldn’t lie.

I really hope Adriana doesn’t get this big, huge butt. I’m glad curves are celebrated more. Growing up one reason I felt awkward with my body is because I have this tiny frame but still had hips and a butt. But those ginormous fake butts, why??? Hopefully Adriana will just get a little lift and nothing for too crazy, doubt she even needs that though.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 12/8/2022 at 6:21 PM, Neeners said:

Holy crap. The last minute or two of the hot mic episode (#4)... I think that beat the hot mic episode from RHOSLC. Not in a good way, but in a shocking way. Wow.

He says he was whispering while speaking in a non-whispering voice and should have known even whispers are picked up on these mics.   Does he hate/is angry with Lisa so much to have those things he said recorded on TV that his children will likely see someday?  😕

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
13 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Mods, does this show not have a regular type board with separate threads because it’s on peacock?

They said there would be dedicated episode threads if the show got another season. 

Or so I thought. I just scrolled through the entire thread, and a mod has never posted in it. How do we get their attention?

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They said there would be dedicated episode threads if the show got another season. 

Or so I thought. I just scrolled through the entire thread, and a mod has never posted in it. How do we get their attention?

I’m not sure.  I guess I’ll try in a regular housewives area like BH.  Wish me luck 🤪We shall see what happens!

• Love 1