Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 - 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

Marysol shut up. Just eat your lobster and stop trying to stir shit.  

I like that Lisa said she didn't really care about what Nicole said about her, it wasn't that big a deal. Good for her. 

Adriana is disgusting. Showing her fake boobies every chance she gets. I was hoping she would wash her hair when she was in the tub. It always looks greasy and dirty. 

I'm getting tired of Alexia and all of her rich people problems. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

I think I like these ladies the most now. Yeah, they get into dumb fights but at least there are real friendships among some of them. Although the friendship ring proposal between Julia and Adrianna was weird it was better than watching the usual  vicious fighting at the dinner table you usually get with the other franchises. 
Larsa seems disconnected from this group tho, it’s like she just came back on the show to sell her Only Fans and jewelry line. 
Side note: I was wondering how old Maysol is, 55. I thought she was at least 65. She needs to knock off all the surgery, it’s making her look older! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 5

Has Marysol always been such a phony puke?  I had no idea before, I thought she was pretty benign.  Gunning for relevance, I guess.

I cannot stand Larsa. She really is a self-centered narcissist.  She is also completely uninteresting.  I think she has a big issue with Nicole because she feels threatened by her.  Actually, that may be Marysol’s issue as well, and her motivation for driving the drama aimed toward Nicole.  

Alexia needs to get a grip.  Nobody feels sorry for you and your first world problems, ya drama queen.  Have some damn self respect.  

Lisa…boring. I’m still waiting for her face to explode. 

I would actually really enjoy Julia if Adrianna didn’t exist.  If only a gigantic sinkhole would come and swallow her up…dare to dream!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 5/18/2022 at 10:55 AM, bichonblitz said:

I'm getting tired of Alexia and all of her rich people problems. 

Agreed and there's little honesty to what she has presented to this show. The producer are lazy with their writing of her arc. Which is too bad from viewer perspective because her life has been salacious enough without all the boring rich woman whiny filler scenes.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 5/25/2022 at 12:20 AM, CallmeCray said:

Has Marysol always been such a phony puke?  I had no idea before, I thought she was pretty benign.  Gunning for relevance, I guess.

I cannot stand Larsa. She really is a self-centered narcissist.  She is also completely uninteresting.  I think she has a big issue with Nicole because she feels threatened by her.  Actually, that may be Marysol’s issue as well, and her motivation for driving the drama aimed toward Nicole.  

Alexia needs to get a grip.  Nobody feels sorry for you and your first world problems, ya drama queen.  Have some damn self respect.  

Lisa…boring. I’m still waiting for her face to explode. 

I would actually really enjoy Julia if Adrianna didn’t exist.  If only a gigantic sinkhole would come and swallow her up…dare to dream!

I think Marysol has always been a bland kind of terrible. She is using that same wide-eyed, faux-childlike 'I just want to be truthful' attitude on Nicole that she used on Lea Black. And now she's doubling down bc she doesnt have her mom to rely on for camera time. And I absolutely believe Alexia told Nicole that Marysol got married to make herself relevant. 

I also find it funny that Maryol, Adriana and Larsa are claiming the new full-timers need to hold back bc they don't understand the group. Y'all were demoted, fired and cancelled years ago so maybe slow your roll.

I do find Julia tolerable when Adriana is not around.

I feel obligated to add my bi-weekly declaration that I do not understand why Larsa is here. Bravo's first decision to can her after her first season was the correct one.

• Like 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 1/7/2022 at 7:44 AM, MaggieG said:

https://people.com/tv/rhom-star-alexia-echevarria-son-peter-rosello-arrested-accused-of-domestic-violence/

I wonder what kind of excuse Alexia will come up with for this one? Todd may not have been delicate about it but he was right, Alexia is an enabler.

On camera, she flat out lied to the cop at the photo shoot in South Beach in season 2 or 3 when he kicked that cab.  She was one of my favorites until then.

Edited by SoTheresThat
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Ok, this episode just intensified my feelings of repulsion for Marysol and Larsa.  They both need to go.  I could not give less of a shit about Larsa's attempt at a "business" or Marysol's attempt at being interesting.  I can already predict failure on both counts.  The fact that they're both total assholes on top of boring dimwits just makes it hard to watch the show.

I like Nicole even more now.  I'm also enjoying Kiki, and I learned via Google that she was previously Miss Haiti, and does work with Garcelle, also a fellow Haitian.  I still think Julia is super cool when able to break free from her nutjob conjoined twin.

This whole battle between the “has beens” and the newer ladies is just annoying - especially since the desperation of the old timers is palpable when the younger, more interesting ladies are around.  Their fears around being irrelevant are certainly valid - but they seem oblivious to the fact that sometimes, being irrelevant isn’t the worst thing - and being an asshole may not be the better alternative. 

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 2
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I absolutely loved Julia and Martina on WWHL.  I wish we could replace Adrianna with Martina!  She is THE coolest!

I loved them too! Martina has had such an interesting life. I can’t stand Adrianna either so I’d be ok with that replacement too. 
Marysol is trying too hard to stay relevant, it’s pathetic to watch. If I was Nicole or Lisa I wouldn’t care if Marysol liked me or not. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I gotta admit, I am enjoying this hot mess. it might be because there are so many of them.
Lisa vs Adriana about who is getting more shade from the umbrella.  🤣
At first I was thinking do we call 911 for a hangover but I guess alcohol poisoning is a risk.  Julia is intriguing to me. I’d like to see more of her and Martina. 
Larsa Pippen reincarnated as Kim Kardashian is entertaining. So her Harpers Bazaar cover was only for the Vietnam issue? 
Marysol is being super messy for no reason. Her game was so obvious and often I can hear her mom in her voice so I have to believe she is purposely channeling Elsa for camera time and ratings. 
I hope Alexia gets a happily ever after this time and that her son Peter grows up. Frankie seems likable. I don’t really remember him before his accident.
Is Guerdy a great party planner or is it in her mind? I haven’t been dazzled as of yet. Still she cracks me up. 
Im surprised Kiki wasn’t made a full time housewife. She seems like she could pull it off. 
Nicole doesn’t do much for me. I don’t dislike her but I could live without her.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

This episode I just watched should have been called ‘we don’t talk about Kanye Wests penis, no, no, no’. I’m on agreement with Larsa that Adrianna’s obsession with that was weird. And why is Kiki just a friend of? She gets a lot of airtime. 
It’s always sad seeing family interactions between couples like Lisa and Lenny knowing they eventually split up. I’m ok with Lisa but she needs to take care of her own kids, nannies are a luxury. Lenny is a tool. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I am not impressed with Geurdy's parties. I really can't stand Larsa and her holier than thou attitude, that remark she made about being unwed mother was disgusting, I wish Julia would have called her out on that as well. Finally Adriana didn't look like a drowned rat at the event, but she still is so messy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Are there two more entitled people on the planet than Larsa and Lisa? 

On 6/3/2022 at 12:01 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Nicole doesn’t do much for me. I don’t dislike her but I could live without her.

I could certainly live without her black roots. Do something with that mess! Are you gonna be blonde or black? 

Adriana with the Kanye dick talk. I can't help laugh at her, she did all that because the camera was on her and she desperately wants attention. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Adriana with the Kanye dick talk. I can't help laugh at her, she did all that because the camera was on her and she desperately wants attention.

Well said!!!

I found it just messy. Adriana is a tool.

Off Topic: A good friend of mine who was an Executive Chef in a very high end restaurant in Chicago in the 1990s and early 2000s.

She said that Scott Pippen came in the restaurant and was a jerk and didn’t pay for his meal because he thought his presence was a gift to the restaurant and the patrons.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I cannot take more Larsa.  She’s not only dumb as a box of rocks, she’s an asshole.  It’s laughable that she considers herself to be in a position from which to judge the actions of others.  Girl, you paid to have your body turned into Kim Kardashian’s (pre-lipo makeover, of course) and are pimping that out on Only Fans for money and positive ego strokes.  That hardly makes you the pinnacle of integrity.  You’re unintelligent, uninteresting and your face is becoming more difficult to look at with every episode.

• Like 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
(edited)

It’s sad to watch Lenny and Lisa. Neither looked like they had any fondness for the other. 
The Adriana and Larsa nonsense was just noise. 
Also why did Adriana lay eyes on Kanye’s penis for so long? If I open the mens room door by mistake, I’m closing it before I see anyone’s business!

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/8/2022 at 1:46 PM, bichonblitz said:

I could certainly live without her black roots. Do something with that mess! Are you gonna be blonde or black? 

Watching Adriana think she's being clever will never not be irritating as hell. She constantly played the same routine during the first few seasons as well, like she was the Brazilian Teresa Giudice.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:42 AM, CallmeCray said:

You’re unintelligent, uninteresting and your face is becoming more difficult to look at with every episode.

I have never liked Larsa so it was odd to find myself on her side during the Penis of Kanye debacle. That being said I get physically uncomfortable looking at her, Alexia, Marysol and Lisa. I'm not happy with all the changes my face & body have gone through over the years, but I have to believe there's a middle ground between looking older and appearing to be suffocated by fillers and implants.

I think Adriana would look fine if her hair and wardrobe weren't as psychotic as her personality.

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

It’s sad to watch Lenny and Lisa. Neither looked like they had any fondness for the other. 

I've never seen any kind of real connection between the two, and I put that on Lisa as much as Lenny. It seems like both knew exactly what they were getting.

Edited by chick binewski
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

I have to admit, I tuned out when it came to the extra-looney Adriana/Larsa/Kanye’s penis debacle.   It’s hard not to; it’s just a given that Adriana is a mess.  

Since I couldn’t be less of a fan of Larsa, I actually found it a little funny that she was squirming during a “convo” related to ol Kim Kardashian, to whom she likes to refer as her former BFF.  

Julia and Martina are my fave.  I say give em their own show!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Julia and Martina are my fave.  I say give em their own show!

Not that anyone asked my opinion but I find Julia lurchy and awkward, something is just missing about her. Watching her with Adrianna just looks so something, phony or trying too hard, just something is off.

If we could see Martina give a tennis lesson to one or all of the HW's I'd enjoy that, watching her play at any age would be a treat.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not that anyone asked my opinion but I find Julia lurchy and awkward, something is just missing about her. Watching her with Adrianna just looks so something, phony or trying too hard, just something is off.

If we could see Martina give a tennis lesson to one or all of the HW's I'd enjoy that, watching her play at any age would be a treat.

I definitely cringe when Julia and Adriana are together.  That relationship needs some boundaries!  It really pissed me off in the beginning, honestly.  Here is my personal opinion on the situation (not that anyone asked, of course! 😂):

My feeling is that they act differently together while filming and that’s why Martina doesn’t appear to be too affected by it - they just think it makes for good TV.   I don’t think Martina is threatened by Adriana at all.  I’m pretty sure everyone has her number by now.  

I DO think there is genuinely a deep friendship between Julia and Adriana, but sexualizing it for a storyline does the friendship (and each of the women individually) a disservice.  I feel like it cheapens it a bit.  Adriana does it far more aggressively than Julia does, but Julia goes along with it.  

The thing is, genuine friendships are what hooked me about these damn shows in the beginning!  They’re what I miss the most now that we’ve got producer-driven drama and ZERO authenticity for the sake of storylines.  I keep watching, often while kicking myself, hoping to see them again.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

These women are obsessed with penis. Last week was the Kanye West penis talk, this week a penis themed bachelorette party.

I’m still confused about the relationship between Julia and Adrianna too. It feels too sexual for a friendship. mainly on Adrianna’s part. 
It was cool seeing the Versace house in all it’s tacky glory, I did not know the house was still owned by the Versace family and rented out for events. Too bad Alexia’s dinner was ruined by all the fighting, but it probably was scripted. Julia is a bad actress. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m still confused about the relationship between Julia and Adrianna too. It feels too sexual for a friendship. mainly on Adrianna’s part. 
It was cool seeing the Versace house in all it’s tacky glory, I did not know the house was still owned by the Versace family and rented out for events. Too bad Alexia’s dinner was ruined by all the fighting, but it probably was scripted. Julia is a bad actress. 

I think bc Adriana is so dramatic yet insincere I have trouble understanding any of her relationships. And Julia's claim that she doesn't feel close to Larsa is odd bc Larsa is big freaking phony.

Donatella sold the mansion and its changed hands over the years - it's a hotel. 

Marysol: I don't give a sh*t what Nicole says. I don't want to have a conversation with her.

Cut to Marysol interrupting the party she's throwing to ask Nicole what she's saying about her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Poor, poor Adriana. Divorced and son off to college. Rambling around in her house all alone and lonely. Cue the tears. And....who the hell sits in the rain getting saturated while telling each other how much they love their friendship? Production must have said, hey, we paid for this scene so you're gonna sit there and get soaked till we say "end scene"!!

Alexia reminds me of one of those friends everybody has that always has a problem. When one is solved, another will always be around the corner. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

What happened with Adriana and her ex husband? 
I thought penis themed bachelorette parties were for girls in their 20s or maybe 30s.  I just don’t think it’s something to go that nuts (sorry) for when you are past 50. 
I like Julia but going in on Larsa was a bit much. She should have spoken up about the out of wedlock comment when Larsa made it.

• Love 1

I do think Larsa is full of herself, but I loved her going after Adriana, was it below the belt, yes and I kinda liked it. I wonder if any of it was true? If Lisa does one more procedure to her face, it looks like it will pop. I really would like Kiki as a full time cast member, I would love to know more about her. Marysol got way too much screen time for a "friend of".      

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I hope they do another season of this franchise. No one irked me that much except for Adrianna, but I could tolerate her ok. Larsa didn’t bother me much either, I was more embarrassed for her trying to stay young and relevant by posting feet pictures on All Fans and trying to look like a Kardashian. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

I hope they do another season of this franchise. No one irked me that much except for Adrianna, but I could tolerate her ok. Larsa didn’t bother me much either, I was more embarrassed for her trying to stay young and relevant by posting feet pictures on All Fans and trying to look like a Kardashian. 

They are they have been filming with all the girls 

• Love 4

Although sweet, I thought it so strange that the women got together to give Alexia's mother a touching farewell without Alexia being there! 

I did not like this franchise at all. These women are seriously weird. Don't think I'll be watching another season. 

On 6/22/2022 at 6:46 PM, bichonblitz said:

Although sweet, I thought it so strange that the women got together to give Alexia's mother a touching farewell without Alexia being there! 

I did not like this franchise at all. These women are seriously weird. Don't think I'll be watching another season. 

I get they had time to fill bc they lost the Alexia wedding scenes, and the death of a parent is a huge loss. That being said, all the focus on Alexia's mom felt strange. Then - after all the talk of love & family - Alexia is all 'we're outta here we're going to St. Barths!'

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 6/22/2022 at 10:31 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I do think Larsa is full of herself, but I loved her going after Adriana, was it below the belt, yes and I kinda liked it. I wonder if any of it was true? If Lisa does one more procedure to her face, it looks like it will pop. I really would like Kiki as a full time cast member, I would love to know more about her. Marysol got way too much screen time for a "friend of".      

I appreciated Larsa going after Adrianna as well, but I just find them both so full of themselves I don't care what they're talking about. And I feel pretty much the same way about Marysol and her tragic narration of Alexia's life. What happened to Frankie is awful, but Alexia is proud of dating drug dealers and enabling her other son. Some of the drama is self-inflicted, and if you want some peace in your life maybe don't try to interview your dead husband's lover on camera.

Lea Black gave an interview at the start of this season where she mentioned how close she was to Herman and wouldn't appreciate it if Alexia tried to re-tell his story now that he's gone. I thought that was odd, but I was also a bit intrigued.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

I get they had time to fill bc they lost the Alexia wedding scenes, and the death of a parent is a huge loss. That being said, all the focus on Alexia's mom felt strange. Then - after all the talk of love & family - Alexia is all 'we're outta here we're going to St. Barths!'

Most of them didn’t know her mom, right? It did seem heavy handed.

• Love 2

What was with the fat ass insults? I thought big butts were all the rage. 
I was sure Alexia was going to walk in to that get together and tribute to her mom at some point but she never did. They were all dressed up in black, made comments about Lisa wearing green and each taking a moment to say something seemed odd without Alexia.

Peter is still trouble it seems. 

I’d really like to see season 1 Larsa again since it’s been so long. She seems so different than I remember.

• Mind Blown 1
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

What was with the fat ass insults? I thought big butts were all the rage. 
I was sure Alexia was going to walk in to that get together and tribute to her mom at some point but she never did. They were all dressed up in black, made comments about Lisa wearing green and each taking a moment to say something seemed odd without Alexia.

Peter is still trouble it seems. 

I’d really like to see season 1 Larsa again since it’s been so long. She seems so different than I remember.

Mileage really varies when it comes to asses. I know people who think the ideal is Ariana Grande, and some are more into the Kardashian look.  

• Applause 1

I’m glad this reunion was only two parts, I’ve always felt three parts is too long. Marysol having to pee at every break was kind of funny. Julia’s story about her ex and suspicious death of her son was tragic and heartbreaking. The rest of the stuff they talked about I only half paid attention.
I’m looking forward to the next season. The main story will probably be Lisa’s divorce drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I watched the reunion and it confirmed my complete dislike for Larsa, I hate when ladies do the low blows like she did to Nicole about the unwed mother and now about  her 1st marriage and then deflects. She is a piece of shit. Marysol needs to shut up and get some depends. Adriana wasn't as messy as usual. When will Alexia learn that her son Peter is a POS and will eventually wind up in jail? I missed Kiki. Julia's story was sad and heartbreaking. I have somewhat warmed up a little to Geurdy, for now at least

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Anyone else like Julia? I'm not so sure about her relationship with Adriana, but she seems pretty sweet otherwise. 

I like her. I thought they sexualized the relationship  with Adrianna for the show but at the reunion it just sounded like a close friendship. And Martina is fine with their friendship too. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Anyone else like Julia? I'm not so sure about her relationship with Adriana, but she seems pretty sweet otherwise. 

6 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I like her. I thought they sexualized the relationship  with Adrianna for the show but at the reunion it just sounded like a close friendship. And Martina is fine with their friendship too. 

Yeah, the relationship with Adrianna was played up in a really annoying way but Julia seems lovely (for a HW anyway) and I wanted to smack Marysol, Larsa and Andy on her behalf. She's trying to get through this horrific story whilst the other three are barking 'latex! suffocation! bondage! 

I believe almost everything Nicole said. I don't believe a word Alexia said. But at least now we know Peter was going through a lot, unlike he homeless man he attacked.

Larsa hasn't had plastic surgery, she's just "athletic".

I don't find Lisa authentic at all, but I did feel for her during this show. She seems tied to Lenny. Or she knew when saying things out loud (even though the events she was talking about happened years ago) that the marriage was dead or dying. Freaking Marysol interjecting eyerolls and 'oh god you don't want that' when Lisa mentioned Lea just made her look more vacant than usual. And all Marysol had to offer this reunion was announcing her pee schedule so she might want to slow her roll.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I enjoyed Lea. I thought she was funny, led an interesting life, and she was snarky but not cruel. 

1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

She, her shrill voice, and her Epstein connected ass can stay off screen 

I love we got a pro and con here :) 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1