Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 - 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

Ok so Julia was so obviously hungover tho lol why were they all freaking out so bad. Have they never been around anyone hungover. Lol what a joke.

Nicole has a crush on John Mayer? Ew. He is disgusting inside and out. 

Ugh Larsa is way too into herself. I somehow doubt she got with Michael B Jordan but who knows. Prob some z lister tho. Does anyone actually care about her jewellery? Are ppl clamouring for jewellery from Larsa Pippen lol I doubt it.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

It’s been a while since I have seen this show, and I feel like a meanie for asking, but has Marisol always looked so decrepit? She looks like she exists on a diet of tequila and cigarettes. Can we get this woman some calcium?

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Dr. Hochstein has that I-Can't-Trade-Up-Soon-Enuff! gleam in his eyes.

Adrianna is so creepy, she actually makes Larsa look sympathetic.  Although good for Larsa for putting the quash on the Ye penis descriptors.  

Also liked how Russell wiped his lips after Guernsey (or whatever the hell her name is) kissed him.

Marisol's unfortunate resemblance to her mother grows more pronounced with every year that passes.

• Love 8

Adriana needs to stop ... shes just looking for something to beef with someone with between this and her OVER flirtation with a married woman its just too much  .. Look i don't enjoy Larasa at all so when you make me want to defend her we have an issue...

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

Marisol attacks Nicole with that sit down dinner and her "game" of who do you trust the least.. she has attacked her relationship her job ..... and has the nerve to say maybe when shes older she wont let things bother her? Girl at least Nicole doesn't look like she is turning into the fucking Crypt keeper ... Marisol do the world a favor and be nice don't be nasty on the inside AND Ugly on the out

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 2/9/2022 at 10:08 PM, Jel said:

It’s been a while since I have seen this show, and I feel like a meanie for asking, but has Marisol always looked so decrepit? She looks like she exists on a diet of tequila and cigarettes. Can we get this woman some calcium?

I was shocked to discover she's only 55! She looks at least 10 years older. 

• Love 7

Marysol saying Nicole is bothered which is why she isn't talking to her at the party. No Marysol, she's ignoring you. 

Does anyone actually believe Adriana's story? She just walked into a bathroom where Kanye was peeing and he gave her a good view? Really?

Love that Julia showed up to Nicole's house with eggs.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Looking at Adriana's back yard is beautiful but those trees that close to the pool Girl you know those roots are gonna fuck up all of that ... I just cringed seeing that like we just had a tree on our property line that grew under the next door neighbors house and fucked with a water line .... I cant imagine what that pool is gonna be like

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LOL Poor Marysol .... Girl you are the one that made it a big deal at that table AGAIN... What is your obsession with Nicole at this point that you try to gaslight everyone away from the fact again you keep making this a thing so you can have a story line (Thank Nicole for giving you a story line at all girl cause without her it be crickets)

And the last 3 mins of the show I kept talking to the TV don't do it Julia don't do it and she did it ... even tho she did have a valid point it did seem like she was parroting Adrianna's talking points

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Larsa put on her nicest silver napkin for the occasion. 

Marysol is trying really hard to continue this feud with Nicole. If people bring up Marysol to Nicole and she answers that's not gossiping. 

The scene in the rain with Adriana and Julia was something. 

Lol Larsa when Julia was sick you were not concerned and crying for her. You were concerned about your event. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Adriana's face looks so bloated and bumpy, with all her money I would think she would have a skin care professional on speed dial.

The Versace Mansion is fine if you want over the top but I noticed how little natural light was available in the rooms we saw, it could almost be described as gloomy and claustrophobic.

What is the fascination with penises? Do they think talking about it and having penis balloons and a penis pinata will make them seem young and relevant?  What is that? Also, Lisa is a moron, why did she jump on the pinata, has she no concept of cardboard and what happens when a person jumps on a cardboard penis?

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I think out of all the high dollar designers in the world that have made a name for themselves that are so recognizable as in they only need their last name mentioned...Versace just does nothing for me.

Larsa, why oh why are you looking a multi million dollar homes, your feet pics and Only Fans gravy train could come to an end someday, Scotti will probably not bank roll you for the rest of your life and you have kids that will go to or are in college, get a smaller home in a nice neighborhood and bank the money, sock it away, invest it, do not blow it on a house that looks like Dr. Evil's vacation home with open concept bathrooms, (really? That is a thing now?) or some other overblown house with high utility bills, the heat and humidity in Miami has got to mean the AC runs non stop.  I have a feeling that her jewelry line will not be paying the bills.

I cannot warm up to Julia, to me she is so strange and awkward.

• Love 3

It's a pet peeve when people think they're better just because they were married and had kids. Nicole is a DOCTOR. Her "resume" speaks for itself. 

I don't care for her flirtiness, but I do like Julia. There's a warmth about her. I think she's absurdly beautiful too, and love that she's aging gracefully and not full of botox and filler.  

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

I don’t like Adriana but her insulting Larsa is nice. Larsa is trash and really does think she’s better then everyone. She said in one ep that she has the better resume because she was married longer etc. like that’s nothing to brag about. Your husband was cheating on you the whole time you were prob cheating on him. Big deal you stayed in the shitty marriage. She really is trying so hard to be a Kardashian too. Bleh.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

Long time lurker! just need to add my 2 cents to this hang over. It is annoying me to hell that they won't say she got alcohol poisoning. Like there's nothing wrong with that, clearly you drank too much and that's what your body does. If it was a regular hang over, you'd be throwing up and dying yeah, alcohol poisoning is a little more extreme.. aka diarrhea and all the throwing up with extreme dehydration. I'm rolling my eyes at my TV and Julia saying that it wasn't even a hang over .... I don't normally care, for some reason this one just drove me crazy 😂 and when she gets home she is trying to convince her wife she hardly drank and she doesn't know what happened. WHAT!! idk why she can't admit she drank too much, mixed drinks and consumed pickles and other food that caused it. her wife will look at her like an idiot and tell her to be a bit smarter and then it's done. Moving on. It is just weird to me.... but anyway I'm just a random nobody so it doesn't matter. I just needed to share thanks hahaha

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, JuicyMango55 said:

Long time lurker! just need to add my 2 cents to this hang over. It is annoying me to hell that they won't say she got alcohol poisoning. Like there's nothing wrong with that, clearly you drank too much and that's what your body does. If it was a regular hang over, you'd be throwing up and dying yeah, alcohol poisoning is a little more extreme.. aka diarrhea and all the throwing up with extreme dehydration. I'm rolling my eyes at my TV and Julia saying that it wasn't even a hang over .... I don't normally care, for some reason this one just drove me crazy 😂 and when she gets home she is trying to convince her wife she hardly drank and she doesn't know what happened. WHAT!! idk why she can't admit she drank too much, mixed drinks and consumed pickles and other food that caused it. her wife will look at her like an idiot and tell her to be a bit smarter and then it's done. Moving on. It is just weird to me.... but anyway I'm just a random nobody so it doesn't matter. I just needed to share thanks hahaha

Alcohol poisoning is very serious to point where you can be hospitalized. I remember this girl that friend  and she went home over a long weekend and just drank and drank and she came ill and they have to transfer her to hospital and she had to have her stomach pumped.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Maybe Peter should see a therapist other then his grandma because he’s a damn mess. Such a POS. You can just tell. Alexia does him no favours by babying him. Hopefully she listens to Todd.

The Versace mansion is tacky and ugly in my eyes lol sorry.

Larsa sucks. I’ll always say that lol. 

The one guy friend at the bachelorette and who hangs around all the time kind of annoys me. He seems like a try hard.

Lisa’s husband isn’t having sex with her either?  Seems like another red flag pointing towards him cheating on her.

Marysol bleh. Way too into herself. Her face is looking really weird. Chill with the surgery. Sometimes it looks like her face doesn’t connect to her body somehow I don’t know how to explain lol.

Julia is right about Larsa. Julia has been saying for a bit the whole out of wedlock comment has bugged her so I don’t think it’s following. Larsa is just a stuck up bitch who thinks she’s hot shit.

Lol yes on Adriana zinging Larsa at the end again.

Have I been watching too much real estate shows because why did 8 million seem like a good deal for that place almost lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I just like the idea of 3 kids …3 kids? yeah what about the 2 kids that you just admitted to only seeing on the weekends really. Making me all feel bad for Lisa with this husband 

when your mom dies the day you were supposed to get married that’s bad juju right there 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
On 2/18/2022 at 11:56 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

out of all the high dollar designers in the world that have made a name for themselves that are so recognizable as in they only need their last name mentioned...Versace just does nothing for me.

Well.  Versace and Gucci.  😀

As an ER nurse, I have dealt with alcohol poisoning many, many times.  It's a medical emergency; people die from it.  If Julia drinks like that when she's not trying desperately to create a storyline for herself on a D-list show, she has a serious problem.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 2/11/2022 at 11:08 AM, tabloidlover said:

I cannot stand Adrianna.  She is painful to watch, both her unfortunate facial work and her personality.

This! She’s awful and not a good person. 

larsa is far from a gem but I’ll watch her insult Adrianna all day. Thank god someone isn’t afraid to stand up to her. That older woman from S1 babied her and make excuses for her all the time. It’s about time she faced the music for the horrible things she says and does. And why TF is she so obsessed with Larsa and the Ks anyway? Who gives a shit she was her friend and what she did out there. How did that affect A and RHOM at all in any way? A is just insecure and jealous. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Just started watching the reunion. Don't think I've ever seen Andy so instantly annoyed by a housewife! lol

Editing as I watch. 

I'm glad Lisa is chilling on the fillers. I hate when young, naturally pretty women mess with their faces. 

I always thought Miami had one of the most beautiful casts. 

I don't doubt almost losing your young, only sibling would be extremely traumatic. But the vast majority of people who deal with trauma like that don't go attacking the homeless. 

Nice ring Nicole! 

Nicole's husband reminds me of Jimmy Kimmell with a beard. 

Team Nicole and Julia when it comes to the wedlock comments. Did Larsa even think of all the people she'd offend with that? Having children out of wedlock is very common, even in conservative circles these days. Taking it off for pay on Only Fans? Not so much. Stop judging girl.

The highlights look really good on Adriana. 

I'm with Alexia. I wouldn't want my friend's husband seeing my boobs no matter how many boobs he's seen. Awkward! 

Say what you want about Adriana, but I think she's always had a great figure. She's slim, has boobs and looks great in her clothes. That's what a lot of women want. We don't all want huge butts or muscles. 

My goodness, don't even know what to say about what Julia's gone through. So tragic. 

They're really reaching with Nicole, good grief. So she has different taste with house decor? Who cares!

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't doubt almost losing your young, only sibling would be extremely traumatic. But the vast majority of people who deal with trauma like that don't go attacking the homeless. 

All of this I was like is she STILL trying to justify WHY he attacked a homeless person? Like no Alexa there is no world where that would ever be an excuse … I get that’s your son but to say that AFTER he again got arrested for beating his GF .. stop it girl .. just say nothing instead of that foolishness 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I was really excited when this came back, even without Joanna and Leah.  

But even though the cast froze their face through fillers and plastic surgery it seems like their brains and lives got frozen too.

I wanted to see how they had grown and how their lives evolved.  It was just too sad:

Lisa's husband is/was cheating on her.

Adriana got a divorce from the man she was secretly married to.

Desperate Marysol married again.

Larsa is still just a judgmental mean girl.

Alexia's dysfunctional family is still not taking ownership of their issues and missteps.

I would have been happier with a where are they now episode that included Joana, Leah, Karen and Ana.

Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I have to say, I think Nicole is doing well so far. She got her points across really well to Larsa and held her own against Marysol and Alexia. I'm liking her.

There is no way that Larsa's butt is natural. Does she really think people will believe that? Everyone was laughing when they showed the early pictures of them, Larsa just looked pissed. Probably because everyone can see how much her face has changed.

This reunion had a lot of breaks. I feel like there were a lot of scenes with them taking a break and going back to the trailer.

I'm wondering how late Lisa actually was that made Andy so annoyed he wouldn't even let her put on earrings. 

Ugh Marysol and that damn cup. Alexia is never going to stop making excuses for Peter. I did read that the charges against him were dropped.

Julia's story 😳 I feel like that could be turned into a movie. Someone shared this article on Twitter about the guy. Julia and the baby are briefly mentioned. 

https://archive.vanityfair.com/article/share/04586056-f798-47e8-860f-b1fc79512629?inline

Edited by MaggieG
forgot to add
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
On 3/3/2022 at 1:50 PM, RealHousewife said:

Just started watching the reunion. Don't think I've ever seen Andy so instantly annoyed by a housewife! lol

Editing as I watch. 

I'm glad Lisa is chilling on the fillers. I hate when young, naturally pretty women mess with their faces. 

I always thought Miami had one of the most beautiful casts. 

Nice ring Nicole! 

Nicole's husband reminds me of Jimmy Kimmell with a beard. 

Team Nicole and Julia when it comes to the wedlock comments. Did Larsa even think of all the people she'd offend with that? Having children out of wedlock is very common, even in conservative circles these days. Taking it off for pay on Only Fans? Not so much. Stop judging girl.

The highlights look really good on Adriana. 

I'm with Alexia. I wouldn't want my friend's husband seeing my boobs no matter how many boobs he's seen. Awkward! 

Say what you want about Adriana, but I think she's always had a great figure. She's slim, has boobs and looks great in her clothes. That's what a lot of women want. We don't all want huge butts or muscles. 

My goodness, don't even know what to say about what Julia's gone through. So tragic. 

They're really reaching with Nicole, good grief. So she has different taste with house decor? Who cares!

I agree especially about Nicole. Several episodes ago where Alexia was trying to tell her what to do with the sickly Julia. Move aside, doctor, I'm a former magazine editor! (And I love Nicole's house -- so much more than Alexia's cheesy "glam" decor.)

Alexia bugs me. She's enabling her son, and also enabling her ragey soon-to-be husband. Recipe for disaster. She's bossy with her friends because she's a doormat with her family. Blech.

Also agree about the out of wedlock comments. So rude, and who even uses that word anymore? And really...judgment from the Only Fans lady. MMm kay.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 3/3/2022 at 3:50 PM, RealHousewife said:

Do you mind me asking which housewife Andy is annoyed with? I haven't had a chance to watch and probably won't for a bit.

(edited)

Alexia you need to realize something is actually wrong with Peter. He has issues with violence. Alexia enabling him is making things worse. Peter needs serious help.

Larsa you are trash. Ooh you had kids while in a shitty marriage. Shut up dumbass. She thinks she’s so much better then everyone and I’m not sure why. There’s no way she didn’t get her butt done. Lol please it’s so obvious. Would anyone think of Lara’s as athletic? Lol I wouldn’t. She’s 100% trying to be a Kardashian.

Kind of liking Guerdy during the first part of the reunion.

Good for Lisa for realizing her fillers were ridiculous.

Julia’s life is crazy. The baby stuff and the ex stuff? Damn. Never finding the nanny is crazy.

I kind of believe Nicole with the whole Alexia talking trash about Marysol thing. Honestly everyone talks a little bit about everyone be real.

Marysol is annoying.

Andy seems really yell-y with these housewives about letting them finish and being so pissed about Lisa being late. I don’t remember him being like this at other housewife reunions.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, Marley said:

Alexia you need to realize something is actually wrong with Peter. He has issues with violence. Alexia enabling him is making things worse. Peter needs serious help.

Larsa you are trash. Ooh you had kids while in a shitty marriage. Shut up dumbass. She thinks she’s so much better then everyone and I’m not sure why. There’s no way she didn’t get her butt done. Lol please it’s so obvious. Would anyone think of Lara’s as athletic? Lol I wouldn’t. She’s 100% trying to be a Kardashian.

Kind of liking Guerdy during the first part of the reunion.

Good for Lisa for realizing her fillers were ridiculous.

Julia’s life is crazy. The baby stuff and the ex stuff? Damn. Never finding the nanny is crazy.

I kind of believe Nicole with the whole Alexia talking trash about Marysol thing. Honestly everyone talks a little bit about everyone be real.

Marysol is annoying.

Andy seems really yell-y with these housewives about letting them finish and being so pissed about Lisa being late. I don’t remember him being like this at other housewife reunions.

Yeah Alexia talks about Peter like he's a kid making normal mistakes, not a 29-year-old man who has a disturbing pattern of violence. 

True. I also think there's a difference between talking a little bit and malicious gossip. I don't know anyone who doesn't talk a little bit. Most of us aren't saints.   Sometimes you just have to vent and need help with a friend situation. Sometimes you can accidentally get too candid. As long as you're not trying to hurt anyone, I don't see the big deal. Who cares?1 Are these other ladies really going to pretend a a slightly unkind thing NEVER comes out of their mouths? When I think of a gossip, I think of those who stir up trouble or put secrets out, more like Marysol or Brandi Glanville on BH. If a friend didn't like how I decorated my house, it wouldn't be a friendship dealbreaker. If I know I can't confide in you, that you like to start drama, that you don't respect my privacy or you like to mock me, then we have a problem. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Marysol's story about her mom faking needing medical attention to get the hot paramedics to come was not cute or funny. While those guys were there for her entertainment, someone that had an actual medical issue  couldn't get the help they needed. It's quite sad to be this desperate for attention. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, J80134 said:

Marysol's story about her mom faking needing medical attention to get the hot paramedics to come was not cute or funny. While those guys were there for her entertainment, someone that had an actual medical issue  couldn't get the help they needed. It's quite sad to be this desperate for attention. 

Agree. If you want eye candy and amusement, call up Chippendales.

Julia is so beautiful and sweetest of the bunch.

How long do they film between breaks? I go pretty frequently, but it seems like Marysol has me beat by far. I would just refrain from drinking much water during reunion day. 

The scenes between Lisa and Lenny were really uncomfortable to watch. I think Lisa seems like a kindhearted person. I didn't realize she wasn't on good terms with her family. It is scary feeling like you're alone in the world. At least she's got those adorable kiddos now.

I hope Alexia can finally have some peace in her life. I get what Todd was saying about Frankie too. You can love a stepchild as your own, but you have to know your place. 

I really hope we get another season. I think Miami is really fun. Wish it were on Bravo and we got more activity on the boards. 

I really recommend the What What Crappens podcast to anyone who hasn't listened to it! Their RHOM episodes are hilarious.

When they talk about Adriana saying "look who's talking" about the fat ass comment, one of the guys imitates Larsa "mine is on purpose!" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

This was a great season. Most of the women are sympathetic in some way. I root for them - with the possible exception of Nicole who seems not to need much in life.

I'd like to see them all come back as full-timers - although Adrianna and Marysol need jobs or something. They don't seem to have much going on for themselves beyond the show - much like Sonja from RHONY. For whatever reason, that makes a difference for me - even though I like all 3 of these women.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I watched part 2 after watching part 3 of RHOSL and what a difference. I think I prefer these ladies. Yes there was some bickering and "you said this about me" and the petty feud between Larsa and Adriana but they didn't have the level of toxicity the SLC ladies had. Miami was way more enjoyable to watch.

I agree that Alexia downplays Peter's violent tendencies. I do wonder what happened since all charges were dropped. I also didn't think the story about Mama Elsa was cute. 

Larsa really wanted to bring up Nicole's ex, the school teacher and I love how Nicole just talked right over it.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I hope this catches on when it starts airing on bravo … it really was a great season … we NEED another one 

Me too, but I also thought the series was always good and not sure why it didn't pick up. 

It's always had beautiful cast members, set in a gorgeous, fun city, and real drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5