Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 - 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

I think I'm checking out. I'm finding the series incredibly boring, and I don't particularly like any of the ladies.

Guerdy does not seem to be a good party planner.

Alexia is delusional about her own kid's sociopathic tendencies, and I don't think her marriage will be long for this world because of it.

Adrianna & Julia's constant open flirtation is just weird and disrespectful - it seems more flippant and jokey on Julia's part, but Ardriana seems scarily possessive.

Lisa -zzzz. Now that she finally has kids, she doesn't seem that enthused about them.

Nicole  - also zzzzz seems nice and together, but her storyline is a bore.

I haven't seen enough of Kiki to form an opinion - has she ever been featured on an episode where she wasn't just hanging out in the background?

Anyway, there's just not enough for me to care about continuing to watch, although I may peek at other people's posts!

• Love 5

Adriana Looking eerily like she was cosplaying the dead lady from  room 237 in the shining with that straggly gross hair lurching around in that tub naked and girl those tits look like two big bolts strapped to her chest 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

I much rather prefer the fights of "I may have talked shit about you behind your back" and "I want my own room" then the toxicity and screaming that's happening on RHOSLC.

Nicole is right. They all have judged each other at some point and for them to pretend they haven't is stupid. 

Did Lisa end up sleeping on the couch?

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I love that she was so offended that she "might have been called a "hooker" girl you are selling your body for money that is a hooker I mean come on now ...but had no problem throwing single mothers under the bus like how Nasty it was to not be married to your child's father but selling pictures of yourself to strangers to beat off to was some great thing...

• Applause 2
  • Love 13
On 1/19/2022 at 2:05 AM, Cheezwiz said:

I think I'm checking out. I'm finding the series incredibly boring, and I don't particularly like any of the ladies.

Guerdy does not seem to be a good party planner.

Alexia is delusional about her own kid's sociopathic tendencies, and I don't think her marriage will be long for this world because of it.

Adrianna & Julia's constant open flirtation is just weird and disrespectful - it seems more flippant and jokey on Julia's part, but Ardriana seems scarily possessive.

Lisa -zzzz. Now that she finally has kids, she doesn't seem that enthused about them.

Nicole  - also zzzzz seems nice and together, but her storyline is a bore.

I haven't seen enough of Kiki to form an opinion - has she ever been featured on an episode where she wasn't just hanging out in the background?

Anyway, there's just not enough for me to care about continuing to watch, although I may peek at other people's posts!

I agree with everything you said.

When Alexia said she was getting married (no matter what) to what seems to be a decent guy I thought no way will this last, he has been very vocal about how she enables her kids and how things will never change till she stops...Alexia will never stop.  How do these two adults think they will be able to change each other, I give it two years in which most of those years will be spent seperately.

Larsa, OMG enough with the OF! I did feel bad for her when her kid put her on pause and Scotty refused to talk to her...also she continued to hold way longer than anyone else would have. 

Guerdy sucks as a planner, if she came on to this show hoping to give her business a boost it is not working.  

KiKi, who and why?

Nicole, who and why?

Lisa, your husband is cheating!!!! Her asking if he minds if she wears a dress that shows her butt and he shrugs and says he doesn't care makes me think he wants her to attract another guy so he can off load her but Lisa thinks her going away means he will miss her and can't wait till she gets home...oh dear simple Lisa.

I still like Marysol.

Hey, let's play a game, everyone list all the posters on this site that they don't trust, lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Best moment on Episode 7:  Anono-fiance asking Alexia, Wanna see my underwear? and poor, simple, guileless Frankie, shaking his head:  NO.

If I were getting surgery anywhere in the greater Miami metropolitan area, I would definitely demand to learn the name of the anesthesiologist, and if it was Nicole, I'd reschedule—in New York City.  

I find Adriana physically unattractive to the point of physically repulsive.  Plus, she has a repulsive personality.

Totally uninterested in Larsa & Lisa.

do like Julia, though.  Eggs in the Chanel bag!  Visible bra when wearing (what I presume is) red designer dress!

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Maximona said:

do like Julia, though.  Eggs in the Chanel bag!  Visible bra when wearing (what I presume is) red designer dress!

Julia is okay in small doses, she does not seem comfortable in her own skin and somehow a bit "lurchy."

Adrianna could be laying it on thick for the cameras and to stay relevant but Julia may other motives as a way to get attention from Martina, I get a vibe from her that she needs attention from Martina and is not getting it so much.

If ever I were to entertain the idea of having work done on my face these women have collectively talked me out of it.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If ever I were to entertain the idea of having work done on my face these women have collectively talked me out of it.

That's the other reason why I like Julia.  😀  She may have had work; I dunno.  But she can actually wrinkle her forehead, so no Botox (I think.)

Hard to say what Julia's relationship with Martina is.  For some reason, I get the hit that Julia is the objet du desir, but I'd be hard pressed to say why exactly.

• Love 3
On 1/20/2022 at 9:24 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Adriana Looking eerily like she was cosplaying the dead lady from  room 237 in the shining with that straggly gross hair lurching around in that tub naked and girl those tits look like two big bolts strapped to her chest 

You have such a way with words I keep reading this over again and laughing.  And the detail right down to the room number lmao!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Finally, Larsa is back to thinking she is the queen bitch.  She says she should form an opinion before others do.

Marysol remains the irrelevant lapdog of Alexia.  She throws out bombs with no back up, just looking for confrontation.

I don't like Nicole, but I believe her.  And I appreciated that Julia supported her.

Adriana remains a fake pair of tits looking for a storyline.

The bloom is off Miami--why does Bravo/Peacock think we want the drama?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 1/21/2022 at 7:01 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Julia is okay in small doses, she does not seem comfortable in her own skin and somehow a bit "lurchy."

I personally find Julia so creepy and unsettling to watch. Everything feels like a cultivated act with her. The flirtatious, giggly persona. The wacky farm life. Her obsession with her relationship with Martina. It all feels so pushed and forced, and it leads me to wonder who the real Julia might be.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15
On 1/21/2022 at 9:44 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

I love that she was so offended that she "might have been called a "hooker" girl you are selling your body for money that is a hooker I mean come on now ...but had no problem throwing single mothers under the bus like how Nasty it was to not be married to your child's father but selling pictures of yourself to strangers to beat off to was some great thing...

Larsa is a Tacky ass Elitist who married her money. I NEVER liked this Trick and she is the only one I will root against "The bathtub greasy monster" Adriana comes for her. That was brillant by the way as usual @Keywestclubkid. I know you know this tacky ass city well. Lol. And i say that with LOVE because Miami is very entertaining in their Tacky. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Larsa is a Tacky ass Elitist who married her money. I NEVER liked this Trick and she is the only one I will root against "The bathtub greasy monster" Adriana comes for her. That was brillant by the way as usual @Keywestclubkid. I know you know this tacky ass city well. Lol. And i say that with LOVE because Miami is very entertaining in their Tacky. 

My love… whenever I hear this I automatically think of Miami a tone in the way it’s said … I love me some Miami from hundreds of miles south .. lol 

• Love 3

Yea I’m sure Nicole had said some shit about these ppl. Her and her husband give off dbag vibes and like they think they are so much cooler then everyone. It was just annoying because the way Marysol was doing it came off dbaggy.

Also Larsa sucks.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

Marysol is just pissed that Nicole has a full time spot and she is just billed as "friend of" point blank period .... Girl is gunning for her and you can tell.. to say Nicole's husband is chatty but then the day before say you were talking to your friends about her was LOL bitch so its chatty when they do it but not when Marysol does? get out of here with that bullshit ...

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

All the...you look so good in the morning...compliments made me laugh because every single one of them had makeup on. Sure it was a few layers less, but there wasn't a bare faced natural beauty among them. At least with less makeup, the difference in color between thier faces and chests isn't as noticeable. What's with a face 5 shades lighter than the rest of your skin?

Marisol is a lot of things, but she doesn't lie. Yes, Larsa, you took the words about Brandi Glanville right out of Kyle richards mouth.

Half of these women have had so much work, fillers and botox done that they look like caricatures. 

Julia gave greasy Adriana a ring while down on one knee. So desperate to keep this "are they more than friends" storyline going.

Marisol needs to stop pulling her hair back so tight. It emphasizes her giant overfilled face and homeliness. 

Alexia's son Peter is such a POS. Arrested again for putting hands on someone (his girlfriend this time). He needs to do time for his crime. Prison would show him what a pathetic, wussy of a manboy he is. Taking on bums and women doesn't make you a badass...ya dumbass.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

Gawd, these women are stupid!!!

And phony, beachball-sized breasts do nothing for me.  Do they really do anything for the testosterone secreters they're designed to ensnare?  I mean, I guess they must.  But they're so fuggin' ugly! 

do like some of the clothes, though.  😀

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

I loved the faces of the women at the table when Julia "proposed" to Adriana. They were all confused AF.

Did anyone eat any of the yummy looking bagels or toppings that were laid out for breakfast?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I loved the faces of the women at the table when Julia "proposed" to Adriana. They were all confused AF.

Did anyone eat any of the yummy looking bagels or toppings that were laid out for breakfast?

it was almost has CRINGE has when Cyn did the friendship contract on Atlanta .... its just to much its creepy

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I really hate that the doctor was sitting at the buffet over the bagels and lox, having her coffee and breathing all over the bagels, I have a pet peeve when people do that...don't sit at the buffet in front of the food!  

Julia continues to be that awkward, lurchy person for me, the thing matching rings were weird, didn't Gretchen give Tamara a bracelet, matching friendship bracelet thing? 

Sadly, Marysol looks a lot like her mother.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

This series is losing steam.  I was really excited for the first few episodes and now the last two are disappointing.  It is too mean girl with few likable cast members.

I might watch a show about Julia and Martina.  And I am starting to like Kiki.  But I actively dislike Larsa, Alexia, Marysol, Adriana and Nicole.  Guerdy and Lisa are meh.

I may slog it out to the end of the season but mostly because I am waiting for UGT 2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 1/21/2022 at 5:31 AM, MadMiniaturist said:

Adriana looks tore up from the floor up. Dirty, greasy, and just unattractive. The ridiculously huge implants don't help.  Every time I look at most of these women I marvel at the God awful plastic surgery on display. It's downright scary.

Just watched the tub scene and thought the same thing. Water and HD tv and bright outside light are not her friend. Between the weird wrinkly bundle of skin in her armpit to the god awful skin tone and shifting fillers and pulls on her face, that girl is a train wreck. 

And I'm over her and Julia and their childish and disrespectful flirting. Neither are sexy, they both look ridiculous and its completely uncool towards Martina. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I guess Julia had the 10 hr flu, which can be cured by an IV drip. 

It took Lisa's hair person 2 hrs to but that barrette in? 

Adriana's dinner dress is a vintage Phyllis Diller. 

I don't doubt that Nicole talked smack about the others...but I'm sick of marysols I grew up in this town and I know everyone declaration as supporting that what she heard was 100% accurate. Words get twisted and people add thier own interpretation, when retelling a conversation.  Example : I hope she's strong enough to handle it becomes she said you were a weak bitch.

So tired of alexia whining about how hard it is to plan a wedding. It is a choice to want a big splashy event...and lucky to have the money to do it, so I give zero shits about her pity party.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

"I call 911 for everything" well that's fucking stupid Alexa ... 

The shade of the show with Larsa crying out I got the cover of harpers bazaar lol then them zooming in on Viet Nam lol 

I was also surprised that Alexia calls 911 for everything. Maybe 911 is no big deal to her considering her life.

LMAO! I was going to post the same, hahahahaha shady editors!

Poor Julia, who wants their diarrhea discussed on national television?!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Ok Marysol is starting to lose me. Constantly holding up her glitter cup in her talking heads is getting annoying. And calling Nicole "Doogie Howser"? Not cool. And acting like Alexia is going through so much and her life is worse then everyone else's because she is having trouble planning a wedding.

I thought Nicole looked the best at the jewelry party, her dress was pretty.

Julia may be dying. Larsa: "what about my party?!"

• Like 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Ok Marysol is starting to lose me. Constantly holding up her glitter cup in her talking heads is getting annoying. And calling Nicole "Doogie Howser"? Not cool. And acting like Alexia is going through so much and her life is worse then everyone else's because she is having trouble planning a wedding.

I thought Nicole looked the best at the jewelry party, her dress was pretty.

Julia may be dying. Larsa: "what about my party?!"

I feel like a lot of these women may be intimidated by an Dr. I remember the group wasn't very welcoming to Karent Sierra, who was a dentist. 

Ugh that annoyed me too. I get that Frankie's accident is incredibly tragic and is still difficult to deal with, but that along with Alexia's other issues don't give her a pass. And everyone DOES have problems. "I bet your problems aren't as big as her problems" is not very nice. Nicole is a doctor, has a young child, a father who is a piece of work, and who knows what else she has going on in her life. I'm sure she gets stressed out and has reasons to raise her voice like everyone else. 

lol I noticed that too. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I feel like a lot of these women may be intimidated by an Dr. I remember the group wasn't very welcoming to Karent Sierra, who was a dentist. 

Ugh that annoyed me too. I get that Frankie's accident is incredibly tragic and is still difficult to deal with, but that along with Alexia's other issues don't give her a pass. And everyone DOES have problems. "I bet your problems aren't as big as her problems" is not very nice. Nicole is a doctor, has a young child, a father who is a piece of work, and who knows what else she has going on in her life. I'm sure she gets stressed out and has reasons to raise her voice like everyone else. 

lol I noticed that too. 

what was the she knows everyone in Miami and she knows Nicole's now future husband won't be with her long? that was beyond messy esp when she had the nerve to say that Nicole was spreading gossip but she goes on national television and tries to insinuate that Nicoles man will leave her and cheat? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what was the she knows everyone in Miami and she knows Nicole's husband won't be with her long? that was beyond messy esp when she had the nerve to say that Nicole was spreading gossip but she goes on national television and tries to insinuate that Nicoles husband will leave her and cheat? 

Agree, that was a low blow. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Gosh, Larsa is such an empathetic, caring person!

🥴

why is she expecting exemplary behavior from these women in order to sell her wares?

Maybe she could have her gorgeous daughter be the model for the brand….and please don’t warp her mind into thinking she needs blown up lips/ass/etc!

• Like 1
  • Love 3