Type keyword(s) to search

You're the Worst in the media

I just read episode descriptions (on a TV listings site) for the first five episodes because I am a huge dummy and thus spoiled myself for a bunch of stuff. Don't be like me.

• Love 1

New season starts September 6th.

I'll admit it - I didn't recognize Aya in the promos.  New hair style? New hair color? New nose? F!@# if I know.  It just didn't look like her.  But when she yelled, "HEY!!" I knew where I was.

(Seriously, though.  WTF is so different about her??)

Since the character is too depressed to engage in any kind of grooming, Cash hasn't been plucking her eyebrows, so they're natural, somewhat copious, and unshaped. I love the look, personally.

I'm not sure where to put this - but I just re-watched the first 3 seasons on Hulu and I was wondering if Season 4 would ever be available to stream on Hulu? Does anyone know?

On 3/14/2018 at 11:08 AM, Glory said:

I'm not sure where to put this - but I just re-watched the first 3 seasons on Hulu and I was wondering if Season 4 would ever be available to stream on Hulu? Does anyone know?

You can watch season one on Hulu? Dang I was debating getting Hulu and now I think I shall! Thanks! My only s1 option is buying them on demand for $2 a pop.

The fx app has all of season 4 on there. 

17 hours ago, butterbody said:

You can watch season one on Hulu? Dang I was debating getting Hulu and now I think I shall! Thanks! My only s1 option is buying them on demand for $2 a pop.

The fx app has all of season 4 on there. 

You can watch the complete first THREE seasons on Hulu. The only thing that's not there is season 4. 

• Love 1