Type keyword(s) to search

[NOT A BUG] Reactions Issue

Hangin Out

The 'x' on the heart reaction is by design. It's there in case you change your mind and want to remove or change the reaction.

As you imply that the problem you're having with reactions is intermittent, I'm going to suggest that it's because you're probably inadvertently double-clicking when you experience the reactions not staying put. Double-clicking on them means they're added and removed all at the same time. This often can be a problem, especially when using a touchscreen device.

I also have reactions not register at times.  It is very random, as one won't register but then one will, etc. in the same thread (sometimes the total of likes will not go up on a post when I click it, but then on one by the same poster in the same thread it will register).  This is a PC/Windows 10 and I am usually on Firefox.  I have not clicked a second time after the reaction doesn't register.

It looks like it might just be a little slow to register sometimes.  I just looked at a post where the like didn't originally register (I had been the first to react, and it just had the x on the heart to indicate I'd clicked on it with no number of likes listed), and now there were four likes and I was listed as one of the posters who had liked it.

1 hour ago, KWalkerInc said:

It looks like it might just be a little slow to register sometimes.  I just looked at a post where the like didn't originally register (I had been the first to react, and it just had the x on the heart to indicate I'd clicked on it with no number of likes listed), and now there were four likes and I was listed as one of the posters who had liked it.

This happens to me often.  But I can tell my reaction will post because the heart will be bolded.  So even if my user name doesn't show up immediately, it is recorded, and if I revisit that post, it will show up.  (I have no idea if that made any sense, but I hope so). 

At this point, I don't see it as a bug, just as something that happens. 

• Love 1