Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Dance First, Think Later

• Start Topic

(edited)

At this point I don’t blame Dana Sues kid for drinking. If she was my mother I would too.

I thought that the sous chef was there as a romantic interest for Helen but now I’m thinking he’s there for Dana Sue. God help him. 

Jackson is like a crappy version of Tyler Lockwood but Ty is such a goody goody. 

I just don’t get Noreen.. she seems kind of unhinged. Definetly one of the shows more interesting characters.

Edited by Avabelle
  • Love 5

Maddi handled Noreen with a whole lot more maturity than I probably would have. I really liked when she told Noreen that they didn't have to be enemies, but they wont be friends. 

This show isn't anything great, but after every episode ends, I always click on the next episode, so thats something. 

• Love 10
On 5/21/2020 at 9:44 AM, Avabelle said:

At this point I don’t blame Dana Sues kid for drinking. If she was my mother I would too.

lmao... 

On 5/21/2020 at 9:44 AM, Avabelle said:

I thought that the sous chef was there as a romantic interest for Helen but now I’m thinking he’s there for Dana Sue. God help him. 

Nah, I think they've made it glaringly clear that the chef is into Helen. My guess is they're setting up a triangle of sorts between him and her first love. 

3 minutes ago, notcreative enough said:

I really want to dislike Noreen but every time she is onscreen she has this kicked puppy aura around her and I can't help but feel bad for her. 

It's why I've said I keep wondering if the character is meant to be a bit simple. Because Noreen is just odd man. Like yeah I get it sucks to seemingly have no friends but at the same time, she keeps acting confused as to the reaction to her, when it's like girl, you had an affair with a married man and got knocked up, in a small ass town. One where everyone knew the man and his wife, who'd been married for years. A church going small town no less. I mean really?

• Love 8

Here’s what I wonder:  why did a doctor knock up his mistress?  Shouldn’t he, of all people, have used protection?  I may have missed the explanation as I’m not watching this show closely.

• Love 6
On 5/25/2020 at 7:48 AM, NannyBails said:

Here’s what I wonder:  why did a doctor knock up his mistress?  Shouldn’t he, of all people, have used protection?  I may have missed the explanation as I’m not watching this show closely.

Because even though he’s a doctor, he’s also a doofus? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/24/2020 at 4:42 PM, truthaboutluv said:

lmao... 

Nah, I think they've made it glaringly clear that the chef is into Helen. My guess is they're setting up a triangle of sorts between him and her first love. 

It's why I've said I keep wondering if the character is meant to be a bit simple. Because Noreen is just odd man. Like yeah I get it sucks to seemingly have no friends but at the same time, she keeps acting confused as to the reaction to her, when it's like girl, you had an affair with a married man and got knocked up, in a small ass town. One where everyone knew the man and his wife, who'd been married for years. A church going small town no less. I mean really?

On 6/13/2020 at 9:28 PM, Angeleyes said:

Because even though he’s a doctor, he’s also a doofus? 

They are both idiots. Honestly it would be better for everyone involved  if they moved and he set up practice a couple towns over. Except for his two youngest kids who inexplicably harbor no ill feelings despite the fact that he only cares about Ty....

Speaking of Ty, his text back to Annie referring to her as “dude” does not bode well for her romantic interest in him.....

Halfway done, and I think this show would be more interesting  if Maddie’s mother was the main character. I think I like her the most.

Add me to the group that cannot stand Dana Sue. What a wretched  woman. I have no idea why her staff likes her. She seems horrible to work for.

• Love 1