Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Labor Of Love

Labor of Love is an upcoming American dating game show set to air on Fox on Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. starting on May 21, 2020. The show is hosted by Sex and the City actress Kristin Davis and stars former The Bachelor contestant Kristy Katzmann.

Episode 1:

"15 First Dates"

Kristy is matched with 15 sexy, sophisticated and like-minded men who are ready to let their paternal sides shine.

Airs May 21, 2020.

Since we would normally be starting the Bachelorette about now, and are denied this will be a fun (I hope) substitute.   The format is a little wonky, but I'm in.

I think Kristy is going to regret keeping the drunk flooring guy. 

• Like 4

Kristy was on Brad Womack's first season of the Bachelor back in 2007.  She was sent home around week 5 or 6.  

I knew I recognized Dr. Marcus.  Then it dawned on me that he was on Survivor.

I hope that Kristy makes the smart choice and doesn't waste this opportunity on the wrong guy.  I am surprised they didn't announce to us who had the lowest sperm count.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LakeGal said:

I knew I recognized Dr. Marcus.  Then it dawned on me that he was on Survivor.

Yes, he was the “normal” one on Survivor: Gabon’s cast of crazy people, or at least that was what thought until he signed up for this show for whatever reason.

I don’t think there is a man on this planet who would want it announced to the world that he has the lowest sperm count. 

In a normal season this show is probably cancelled before it even airs, but thanks to the virus we get to see this actually aired on broadcast primetime, though it’s not like FOX hasn’t aired trashier shows in the past such as I Wanna Marry Harry. It’s not even that bad but who is this even being made for. 

• Like 1

Does this episode get better? I soldiered through the sperm donation in what appeared to be porta-potties and then the trophy for most swimmers and I was out. As someone who has viewed every season of the Bachelor franchise, watched whatshername marry a millionaire, cheered for singles to break up "couples" on an island, and rolled my eyes at weddings where the bride and groom had never met, I thought I had seen it all. However, I felt actually skeeved by show. Wondering if I should give it another chance.  

• Laugh 2

On 5/22/2020 at 7:00 PM, Haley17 said:

Does this episode get better? I soldiered through the sperm donation in what appeared to be porta-potties and then the trophy for most swimmers and I was out. As someone who has viewed every season of the Bachelor franchise, watched whatshername marry a millionaire, cheered for singles to break up "couples" on an island, and rolled my eyes at weddings where the bride and groom had never met, I thought I had seen it all. However, I felt actually skeeved by show. Wondering if I should give it another chance.  

No. It doesn't get better. It remains the same level of trashy. 

• Laugh 1

Episode 2:

"Crazy, Stupid, Bear"

The men's protective instincts are put to the test during a camping trip in the woods; one of the men reveals insider info about the other contestants, leading to tension in the house; Kristy picks two men for her first set of dates.

Airs May 28, 2020.

These guys must not watch The Bachelor.   NEVER spend your one-on-one time talking about the other contestants.    That's usually a ticket home.   I'm surprised the tattler stayed, but I suspect he's on thin ice. 

• Like 3