Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: If You Can't Take the Heat, Get Out of the Russian Bath House

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, oakville said:

Ramona is one of most fascinating people on reality tv.

Maybe the rudest too? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tinsdale’s first date with Scott lasted 5 days, they went to Miami.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

And like another person said here a lot of people say New York is the best city in the world.  There's just so much at your disposal.  There's so much to experience and New Yorkers have that privilege over so many people in the world.  It's ridiculous to be proud that you're uninterested in that, in my opinion.  If I lived in NYC and didn't take advantage of it I'd feel more shame in that than pride.

Some of these women are the type to preach to all of us about "inclusion" and accepting others, but yet some of them come across as extremely prejudiced in their own thinking when it comes to areas outside of their own little world.  They should be ashamed of the snobbery they exhibit.  

• Love 8
(edited)

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.  If Dorinda is going to complain to her “life coach” that she “can’t take the noise right now,” then what is she doing on a reality show about women who screech at each other for 44 minutes each week?  If she can’t “take the noise” of a relationship with John, she’s in a really fragile place. 

I didn’t realize upon first watching that Dorinda had to throw a lot of her stuff with Richard away when it got destroyed when Blue Stone Manor flooded.  That may have been the last string that was tying her to sanity.  She said it happened in January.  I’m not sure why she didn’t seek intense treatment, possibly even a stay in an emotional health facility like Mariah Carey once did?  She’d have been out well before filming began around Labor Day.  

If Tinsley needs to take responsibility, Dorinda also needs to take responsibility.  I’m not saying they need to do this or the world will stop spinning on its axis, but I think a big reason this season feels so depressing to many of us is that they are not enjoying good mental health, and it doesn’t make for good TV. 

I can’t believe Tinsley sleeps in her gold jewelry.  I thought it was a stretch last season when she said she sleeps in her lashes (and she got the one good zinger of all of her tenure against Ramona:  “if you can sleep with your boobs, I can sleep with my lashes”), but why sleep in your jewelry?  Are you that afraid of being without material possessions and/or insecure about being without aesthetic accoutrements when you’re asleep?  I feel like, if any other woman on any other franchise said she sleeps in her lashes and her jewelry, we’d never stop hounding her about how shallow that is, but somehow, with Tinsley, it’s part of her charm?  Eh.  

Tinsley, with a full face of makeup and hoops, reusing to participate in the leaf dusting thing, made her seems old and stodgy.  It is exactly the kind of shit Ramona would have refused in seasons past, and she rightfully would have gotten tons of shit for it.  Just participate in your own show, damn.  

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Typos
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Sonja!! Sick in the van??? GROSS!

I think Dorinda's therapist came straight from selling sneakers at Foot Locker.

Omg i never heard of this Russian bath house thing and the massage with the bushes.  It was on a scene w Geoffrey and Varya on 90 Day Fiance 2 weeks ago and now this on RHONY! Twice in two weeks and my worlds are colliding!!! 

Why the hats? The place looked filthy. 

That place is near my office.  It's a dump!  It's in a basement in a tenement building under construction scaffolding. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Mar said:

I don’t know if anyone has already mentioned this, but Ramona was on watch what happens live last night. She said that after watching the episode, she wishes she had told Dorinda at the winery to shut the fu## up. She said they are all afraid of her and that Dorinda needs anger management classes.

She will just walk it all back at the reunion... 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Rahul said:

RHONYC is my favorite non-competitive reality series but I'm just not enjoying it this year. I miss the wit and humor Bethenny infuses, but it definitely goes beyond that. Something is very off about the ladies' collective energy this year.

Apparently Sonja measures time not by revolutions around the sun or lunar cycles but by how many bouts of diaherrea she's had.

Dorinda seems to railroad over people and then play the victim when she gets called out on her bad behavior. She's done this more than once now and it's become a pattern.

Agreed.  I miss Bethenny's humor, and there is too much binge drinking and negativity. 

• Love 10
(edited)
18 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Ah, the banya. it is a big deal in Russian culture. My great-aunt had a banya in her backyard (obviously not fancy) but yes, it was where they’d go (in single-sex groups) to talk, relax, steam, and beat themselves with eucalyptus branches. for their health. Never tried it myself but I’d lie if I’d said it didn’t intrigue me.

In community centers where large groups of Russians congregate, they have to post signs saying “no eucalyptus branches in the steam room.” (I work in one such place.) Lots of people don’t get it—if you’re unfamiliar it DOES seem to be an oddly specific request—but I got it immediately. The world is their banya; we’re just steaming in it.

I knew about the banyas.  I had a friend who loved to go to one in Brighton Beach (Brooklyn--not UK), where there is a large Russian community.  But as I said above, the one they went to last night is a dump!  There are a lot of really nice condos in that neighborhood now, however. 

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 6

I wonder if the women will come to regret not backing Bethenny when they had the chance.  I think she would have been willing to push the issue with Dorinda, if at least one other person corroborated, but two years ago, everyone was too involved in B's split with Carole.

• Love 7

I can’t believe how much Dorinda deflects, as Luann’s said.  Leah wanted to acknowledge the “shit show” that was the apple orchard.  Ramona tried to go in first, and Dorinda just retorted that Ramona has the same bad behavior.  Ok, so then, they can talk about Ramona and her behavior when it’s time to talk about Ramona.  The topic was Dorinda’s bad behavior, and she had nothing to say to defend her own behavior, and she couldn’t even listen.  She could only take shots at Ramona. 

Then Leah went in and said that she really likes Dorinda, but she’s scared that Dorinda is gong to turn on her, and Ramona chimed in “it’s scary.”  So what does Dorinda do?  She turns to Ramona and tells Ramona that she’s scary.  Zilch in response to Leah’s valid concern.  

Then Tinsley comes in and says she has respect, but she doesn’t want to fight, and Dorinda puts her head down and starts mumbling about how she doesn’t want to have any more discussions and she’s going “to go take a pee now.”  

Three attempts, three deflections.  Where do you go from there with someone?  Dorinda keeps attacking people, she doesn’t get her own help (‘cept from the alkaline guy who just yesses her to death) and she won’t listen to reason.  It’s time for the cast to ice her out for awhile, like they did with Aviva back in the day.  If she has any ability or willingness to access her uncrazy side, she’ll shape up and they can let her back in, which is what happened with Aviva.  She shaped up with the quickness.  No one was willing to do that with/for Bethenny, and she just became a bigger buyer into her own bullshit and delusion every year until she seemed to have her own mental break.  I think the best thing for the show as far as how it plays for the viewers and how comfortable Dorinda’s co-stars feel around filming with her is to interrupt her behavior.  

No weak links either (looking at you, Luann!)

• Love 13
(edited)
3 hours ago, ChitChat said:

IIRC, it was Tinsley's Mom who kept commenting about her ex-husband & his wife having kids.  It was some odd little dig at Tinsley.  Someone help me if I'm remembering that incorrectly!  I seem to recall her Mom talking about it and Tinsley was quite stunned that she knew what she did.  Didn't she send him something for the baby, or have I completely lost my mind?!  

You’re right, there was a scene about that - I’ll bet Dale is crueler in private.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 18
(edited)

Dorinda needs some professional help STAT.  She's got a MAJOR problem.  That's my diagnosis.  BSC....

I just felt bad for those other blonde women friends of Ramona's who had to stand there and listen to that caterwauling in the middle of trying to have a nice glass of wine and some snacks.  THEN Ramona, Sonja and Dorinda stomped out and continued the caterwauling in the HALL, followed by crying and blubbering about how their friendships are so great... blah, blah, blah. UGH!

Guess Ramona doesn't have a back door?? I think if she did, the blonde women would have all left together and been glad to get the hell out of that dunce convention on the 7th floor or whatever.

I know I'd have been gone in a NEW YORK MINUTE after all that!  CYA.  Bye-e-e-e-e-e.

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just watched this episode again because I missed part of the final event at Ramona’s. It really seemed as if Dorinda came with the purpose of punishing Ramona - a la LVP. It was sickening to see them all hug her for the abuse.

• Love 14

What the rest of the cast needs to do with Dorinda is what Bethenny did after Dorinda got drunk and showed her ass at the meeting with Bethenny's partners who were helping with the Puerto Rico aid.  When she starts with the drunken rages just look her square in the face and say: "You're a drunk." Nothing else and then turn away and don't engage.  Do this a few times on camera and see what happens.

• Love 24
36 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Dorinda in the car with Lu: “I think about myself and Tinsley - I don’t really live in, like, a fantasy world.”

From the woman who owns every Christmas & Halloween decoration on planet Earth!  

8 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I thought Tinsley was going get destroyed when she didn’t participate at the spa. You just never know with this bunch

I don't blame her.  The place looked ripe for mold & mildew.  

2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Just watched this episode again because I missed part of the final event at Ramona’s. It really seemed as if Dorinda came with the purpose of punishing Ramona - a la LVP. It was sickening to see them all hug her for the abuse.

I always hate when a woman turns on the waterworks and then everybody else forgets what an asshole she is and starts comforting her.  I hate the manipulation.  I feel bad for what Dorinda's going through, but she doesn't have to be an ass to everybody else. It's just unnecessary.

• Love 19
(edited)
19 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I can’t believe how much Dorinda deflects, as Luann’s said.  Leah wanted to acknowledge the “shit show” that was the apple orchard.  Ramona tried to go in first, and Dorinda just retorted that Ramona has the same bad behavior.  Ok, so then, they can talk about Ramona and her behavior when it’s time to talk about Ramona.  The topic was Dorinda’s bad behavior, and she had nothing to say to defend her own behavior, and she couldn’t even listen.  She could only take shots at Ramona. 

Then Leah went in and said that she really likes Dorinda, but she’s scared that Dorinda is gong to turn on her, and Ramona chimed in “it’s scary.”  So what does Dorinda do?  She turns to Ramona and tells Ramona that she’s scary.  Zilch in response to Leah’s valid concern.  

Then Tinsley comes in and says she has respect, but she doesn’t want to fight, and Dorinda puts her head down and starts mumbling about how she doesn’t want to have any more discussions and she’s going “to go take a pee now.”  

Three attempts, three deflections.  Where do you go from there with someone?  Dorinda keeps attacking people, she doesn’t get her own help (‘cept from the alkaline guy who just yesses her to death) and she won’t listen to reason.  It’s time for the cast to ice her out for awhile, like they did with Aviva back in the day.  If she has any ability or willingness to access her uncrazy side, she’ll shape up and they can let her back in, which is what happened with Aviva.  She shaped up with the quickness.  No one was willing to do that with/for Bethenny, and she just became a bigger buyer into her own bullshit and delusion every year until she seemed to have her own mental break.  I think the best thing for the show as far as how it plays for the viewers and how comfortable Dorinda’s co-stars feel around filming with her is to interrupt her behavior.  

No weak links either (looking at you, Luann!)

“Where do you go from there with someone?”

imo you go NO CONTACT - at least until they get help and make changes.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

In the same area as Sonja, apparently.

I’ve just come to the conclusion after seeing Dorinda showing her apartment that she is a show off.  Everything she shows is the best, her cooking, designer clothes, furniture and furnishing is the best.  She comes off as a braggart about mostly everything.  IMO from what I’m seeing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, GussieK said:

That place is near my office.  It's a dump!  It's in a basement in a tenement building under construction scaffolding. 

It looked pretty gross to me - not very clean in some areas, and that hot tub in the "VIP Room" looked disgustingly dirty.  I may sound like Luann and Dorinda, but I don't know how I'd feel about going there, either.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 12

I watched WWHL, and apparently I was wrong in my theory that Sonja asked if she had gained weight and Ramona assented.  Ramona said Sonja was struggling to her into her jeans and Ramona suggested as a friend that Sonja might want to lose some weight.  Rude!  Not her business!

But Sonja brought a gun to a knife fight when she showed up to Ramona’s party with the dress that Ramona couldn’t zip up, and Sonja must have said three times that she brought in the large, because Ramona couldn’t fit into the medium.  And Ramona handled her with grace and ease when she said, “oh, you could have brought an extra large.”  I could tell Ramona’s non-reaction really ruffled Sonja’s feathers, because she then took pains to say that she could fit into the medium, and Ramona didn’t miss a beat.  That’s how you handle people.  Are you listening, Tinsley?  

But, to quote Ramona, “in all sincerity” I understand why she wants to have her own friends and her own parties and distance herself from these women when she’s not filming, like she did last season.  More than anyone else on the show, Ramona has been able to get women together for bone fide social events.  When was the last time Luann or Sonja had a party full of people that are not on the show?  Sonja in season four with the opera singer?  Luann maybe in season two?  I feel like Ramona does it every season, or a few times a season.  These people aren’t rude assholes to her, so she wants to be around them, it’s kind of simple.  

Who comes to someone’s party and insults them right out the gate and right in front of their friends?  Sonja and Dorinda, that’s who.  And that’s why they have no friends. Ramona, with all her social ticks and foibles, has managed to keep and maintain relationships, even her ex-husband.  Sonja’s ex-husband won’t even be in the same room as her.  Does Dorinda have any kind of relationship with Ralph?  Not that we’ve heard about.  They’re so jealous it’s ugly.  

And they both have schadenfreude big time.  Apparently Dorinda and Sonja planned to bum rush Ramona in her own home at her own party the night before, when Sonja allegedly called up Dorinda and was “crying all night” because Ramona “fat-shamed” Sonja.

Dorinda makes me laugh.  In this scene, she reminded me a little of Charlotte in the Sex and the City movie, when she told her friends that if she saw Big, she was going to say to him, “I curse the day you were born.”  And Carrie, nonplussed, said Charlotte might want to work a hand gesture in there.  Dorinda’s big line that she took 24 hours to work up?  “Are you jealous that I’m back with Luann?”  Yes, Dorinda, that is the key.  You just unlocked it all.  Ramona confronted you on your terrible behavior, not because you have terrible behavior, but because she is jealous.  You cracked the case.  

I think the reason Ramona has so much staying power is because she can dish it out, and she can take it.  That is pretty rare on these shows.  Dorinda said to Ramona that she feels sorry for Ramona for all the men that have come and gone from her life, and Ramona stood there without batting an eyelash.  This is why, out of 150 or so Housewives across the franchises, Ramona is the only one still standing on the show and she is in her twelfth season.  It’s very hard for the women to be able to handle someone who can turn the chaos off and drama off and right back on, like that stupid hugging and lack of self-awareness at the end.  

Dorinda actually said to Ramona, “in a way, I’m glad it’s just the three of us here tonight,” when she was surrounded by a room full of women.  So self-absorbed!  Dorinda needs to have an adversary or a target or she’s not happy.  She needs to feel like she has some camp that will rally around her and storm the enemy at dawn.  It’s not really normal and it’s making her look pathetic.  

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I’ve just come to the conclusion after seeing Dorinda showing her apartment that she is a show off.  Everything she shows is the best, her cooking, designer clothes, furniture and furnishing is the best.  She comes off as a braggart about mostly everything.  IMO from what I’m seeing.

Not much different from most of the housewives on all of these shows.  

They are all show-offs and narcissists - otherwise, they wouldn't need to be on a "reality" tv show.  🙂  

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I can’t believe Tinsley sleeps in her gold jewelry.  I thought it was a stretch last season when she said she sleeps in her lashes (and she got the one good zinger of all of her tenure against Ramona:  “if you can sleep with your boobs, I can sleep with my lashes”), but why sleep in your jewelry?  Are you that afraid of being without material possessions and/or insecure about being without aesthetic accoutrements when you’re asleep?  I feel like, if any other woman on any other franchise said she sleeps in her lashes and her jewelry, we’d never spot hounding her about how shallow that is, but somehow, with Tinsley, it’s part of her charm?  Eh.  

I always assumed people just did that out of laziness--it's uncomfortable! What was really ridiculous was Tinsley saying she wouldn't take off her jewelry because the people who worked at the place would steal it.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I would never go in a bath house . Don't care if is in lower Manhattan, The upper east side or Timbuctoo. Seems like a breeding house of germs. 

I’m with you on that - and gyms are gross too.

• Love 4
(edited)
26 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

But Sonja brought a gun to a knife fight when she showed up to Ramona’s party with the dress that Ramona couldn’t zip up, and Sonja must have said three times that she brought in the large, because Ramona couldn’t fit into the medium.  And Ramona handled her with grace and ease when she said, “oh, you could have brought an extra large.”  I could tell Ramona’s non-reaction really ruffled Sonja’s feathers, because she then took pains to say that she could fit into the medium, and Ramona didn’t miss a beat.  That’s how you handle people.  Are you listening, Tinsley?  

That was definitely some shade being thrown Ramona's way from Sonja.  

And, the reason why Ramona didn't fit in the Medium dress is because all of Sonja's shit clothes are imported from cheapass manufacturers in China that have their own version of sizing - nothing at all like American or European sizing.

There is no way that Ramona is a size Large in anything - unless it is Juniors' sizing.  She is, at best, maybe a size 8, which is usually a Medium in US sizing.  I actually think she is more a size 4 or 6.  

Sonja, on the other hand, seems to go up and down in sizing depending on her lifestyle.  She seems to be heavier this season than last, so I would say that she is somewhere around a 6 - 8, more likely an 8.  

Either way, the comment was uncalled for and shady, and given the nature of the cheap ass garment, the sizing isn't really indicative of anything.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 17
38 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

It looked pretty gross to me - not very clean in some areas, and that hot tub in the "VIP Room" looked disgustingly dirty. 

Not to be snobbish, but from what I've seen over the years, public pools and hot tubs are a no-go for me.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Is this referring to Leah and they shoved a cocktail in her hand? Which suffices to say, producers do in fact encourage the drinking, and this was with someone who has a history of alcohol problems. This is an example of the kind of producer influence I have been talking about. It doesn't matter how they drive the narrative or who it hurts, as long as they get the footage.

no, it was elyse and i read it on 'page six' and not on wwhl.  i agree with  you on the  producers.  you can go to 'page six' to read the artic;le.  but according to dorinda, the paper was incorrect re john!!

• Love 1

Incorrect about what? Didn't Dorinda tell her life coach that she had not seen John in a long time and that she just wanted to take care of herself? She told all of the women that she and John were just friends not a couple. Now she says what?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Agree. But also the producers do encourage the behavior for the ratings and I’m guessing that’s why no one ever gets in trouble for it. It’s all part of the deal. Doesn’t make it right, but that’s how it happens.

This is true, but the producers are just doing the job Bravo hired them to do. As I’ve said so many times I sound like a broken record, Bravo is guilty of (what looks like) purposely hiring cast members who have addictions and personality disorders - it’s as if their casting director is an ex-psychiatrist just looking for women to exploit. Those with addictions and/or personality disorders will always bring drama, confusion, misunderstandings and more drama - $$$

Pretty sick business plan really.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

That was definitely some shade being thrown Ramona's way from Sonja.  

And, the reason why Ramona didn't fit in the Medium dress is because all of Sonja's shit clothes are imported from cheapass manufacturers in China that have their own version of sizing - nothing at all like American or European sizing.

There is no way that Ramona is a size Large in anything - unless it is Juniors' sizing.  She is, at best, maybe a size 8, which is usually a Medium in US sizing.  I actually think she is more a size 4 or 6.  

Sonja, on the other hand, seems to go up and down in sizing depending on her lifestyle.  She seems to be heavier this season than last, so I would say that she is somewhere around a 6 - 8, more likely an 8.  

Either way, the comment was uncalled for and shady, and given the nature of the cheap ass garment, the sizing isn't really indicative of anything.

The best part to me was Sonja stuffing her face the whole time she was at Ramona's.

Dornida just gets more hideous by the week. She takes absolutely no accountability for anything she does, and loses her shit and goes straight for an attack. Maybe Ramona should have tried to talk to her one on one, but I think the result would have been no different.

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Incorrect about what? Didn't Dorinda tell her life coach that she had not seen John in a long time and that she just wanted to take care of herself? She told all of the women that she and John were just friends not a couple. Now she says what?

last week she said they still together.....she doesn't make senxe

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

In the same area as Sonja, apparently.

These apartment tours made me again appreciate my midwestern, corn fed, flyover world.  I don't have a posh life, but I do have room to turn around without knocking into something.  I love looking at the city views, and I know they come with a price in terms of both space and dollar$, but I don't think I could adjust to it.  I've been in motorhomes that seem more spacious.  Different strokes.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Lou is the biggest snob of all...remember her in Leah's apartment? She always complains if she has to go south of 52nd Street. It's funny because she wasn't born to the manor...she comes from Berlin, Connecticut. A blue collar town that's a little rough around the edges. She married well and reinvented herself. 

They all did except Tinsley.  Dorinda grew up a townie in western Massachusetts, a rural area of tiny towns of farms where out of towners came for the summer. Don’t ask anyone from the Boston area to try and name two towns in western Mass.  Sonya was a hanger on, always looking for people richer than her so she didn’t have to work.  Ramona was small town.   

I’m impressed Leah has a doorman.  She’s just not into status.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/21/2020 at 8:20 PM, Rhetorica said:

Damn, I need Dr. Dreamy to remind me that I really am a special snowflake!!!

And none of my issues are my fault! I just need to take better care of myself. Right, Dorinda. You’re paying the man to tell you what you want to hear. 

Tinsley should be in serious therapy, because she could stand to gain a lot from it.  

She’s been manipulated and controlled by her mother her whole life, which has set her up for the issues we’re seeing play out with Dorinda. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

beautifully said!!!

I can't wait for satan andy to have michael rapport on wwhl.  he adores dorinda i want to know if he still does

well apparently andy had a zoom event with various personalities  playing the  housewifes.  michael rapaport plays dorinda and amy phillips is ramona.  i'm not familiar  with the others.  they do ramona's hampton weekend

• Love 3
3 hours ago, marymary said:

I’m more than 20 years younger than Ramona, and if I had her body I’d be walking around in as little as possible. You can be proud of the way you look without it being tied to childhood abuse. 

Ramona thinks she has the same body as 20 years ago and she doesn’t.  I don’t know how bethenny and Luann do it, they have maintained youthful shapes.  Ramona, Sonya, Dorinda, not so much. Menopause has not been kind to them. 

They should dress to highlight the good and downplay the not so good.  Dorinda’s square flat ass and saddlebags don’t do well with tight leggings.  When you can see a bellybutton protruding from a round gut like Ramona’s with that red dress, it’s time to rethink wearing too tight clothing.

I think their egos are so huge that they are completely unaware that maybe they should adjust their wardrobes from time to time like everyone else. 

• Love 5

I can’t believe no one has mentioned the irony of Dorinda whining about “just getting out of a 7 and a half year relationship” all while whining about how much she loved Richard, with whom she only had 6 years.  Classic narcissist, beat down everyone else, then turn yourself into the victim and have everyone apologize to you. She needs a lot of help, and not just from a “life coach”. 

• Love 19
26 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

She’s been manipulated and controlled by her mother her whole life, which has set her up for the issues we’re seeing play out with Dorinda. 

Yeah and it makes any kind of confrontation difficult for her.  It might be best for her to not come back to this kind of shit show. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Dorinda in the car with Lu: “I think about myself and Tinsley - I don’t really live in, like, a fantasy world.”

Hahahahaha .. yeah, good one.  Besides being nuts, she’s forgets what she has done and has said.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She lives in the financial district near Trinity Church.

That explains the banya, which is a couple of blocks up, on Fulton Street. If I ever go back to my office in this lifetime, I will see where that apartment is. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, GussieK said:

Sonja!! Sick in the van??? GROSS!

OMG!  Aside from someone truly ill, the only people I've seen who just put their heads down and vomit wherever/whenever are small children and totally shitfaced adults. Wonder if she was scarfing down fermented apples in the orchard too in addition to pocketing some "free" corn. 

• Love 4