Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E25: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

On 5/17/2020 at 7:34 PM, dosodog said:

"Porsha from Atlanta has a question".....

Porsha has been on a little rollercoaster for me since she joined the show, but I think I might be ready to accept her into my heart.

Meanwhile, all of this season's storylines about hurt feelings dragged on too long (looking at you, Canadian Wig), but none more than Marlo's launch. They didn't need to bring it up again at the reunion at all for my money, but, since they did, I don't know why they tried to play like Kenya's stunt wasn't funny. Was it mean? Yes. But this heifer went and got a whole drum line, she went out and scoured the community centers and churches for kids who could beat those snares, and whose mamas would sign the releases, just to blow up Marlo's spot. That's hilarious.

• LOL 3

I LOL’d when Kandi said she didn’t know if Kenya’s stunt was fun but it was funny,because that is exactly what went through my mind when Andy asked the question.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

If Nene ever decides to get therapy/life coaching for real, the first issue thet should tackle is How to be Happy for Other People. Season after season, Nene's envy has devoured the show. I'm glad Kandi told Nene off because Nene has always been a primary hater since "Tardy for the Party." For someone who's always like "SupPORT me, bitch!" she always has to bring someone else down. Nene needs to leave the show. 

So true, especially the bolded. Transversely, when SHE started getting other roles, particularly her roughly 8 weeks on Broadway, she acted as though she was suddenly transformed into Ruby Dee and the universe should be on bended knees to her forEVAH.

We've really had our fill of this entitled brat and Bravo needs to get the clue.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

Off topic, Kandi won first prize last night on the Masked Singer.  She was the Night Angel.  I guessed her early in the competition.   Which means I know too much about RHATL

Same. I recognized her voice early on, and last night my first words were,  "Kandi really is everywhere. Poor, poor Nene!" I need to stop watching so much tv.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Yes because Nene wants some younger man. She treats him like ass and this is why he cheated on her. After he took her off the stripper pole and gave her a stable life, this is how that trash box treats him. KARMA biatch! 

There's A LOT to get on NeNe's case about, but I'm not going to put Gregg's cheating on her. They've divorced before, although I suspected it was for tax purposes, but if he were that unhappy, he could've left. I doubt NeNe would've contested the divorce. Besides, I doubt Gregg is an easy man to deal with. I'm referring back to when he was rude AF to the vegan chef to came over to prepare his meals. He was talking about her as if she wasn't there.

As for him sleeping with "the help," that wasn't exactly true, at least per the blog I read. He was being inappropriate with one of her staff members at her clothing store. In the most ratchet team meeting ever, someone brought it up, and she called Gregg during the meeting to confront him, and she could tell by his stammering that he was lying. He claims that sex didn't happen, but who knows. But it wasn't as if this was his visiting nurse or the maid that he hooked up with. 

• Useful 2

Damn I was clapping for Kandi so hard. Nene has been coming for her since the beginning because Kandi had an actual career outside of this show. As she said, "i'm embedded in your motherfucking brain!" You right, Kandi! I still be singing No Scrubs 22 years later lol. She's also threatened by Kenya because when Kenya joined, the ratings shot through the roof. Sorry, Nene, you ain't that important!

• Love 11
On 5/17/2020 at 10:44 PM, drivethroo said:

Many people don't consider step-kids as "step-children." When they marry someone with children, they regard those children as their children, not just "step children."  I think Kandi regards Kaela as her daughter, not her step-daughter.

This is true; in fact, we were not allowed to say the word "step" with regard to anyone in our family when I was growing up. My DAD told my sisters and me that when he married our mom, and when she and he had our baby sister, we did not use the word, "half" either. Because of this, I've always found those words vulgar, minimizing, and disrespectful. YMMV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4