Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: American Woman

• Start Topic

After uncovering a cryptic message from the past, Alex, Isobel, Max, Michael and Maria set out in search of answers at the reservation where Alex’s mother grew up. Meanwhile, Cameron encourages Liz to reach out to someone from her past after Arturo gets detained.

Airdate: 05/18/2020

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

...Alex, Isobel, Max, Michael and Maria set out in search of answers....Meanwhile, Cameron encourages Liz to...

So close. They almost got the whole Scooby gang in the same plot.

• Love 2

Hee hee. Jason Behr saying the "not from around here" and "up North" lines from his conversation with Liz Parker on the OG Roswell pilot. No way that wasn't an intentional reference.

Gregory Manes is cute. And familiar looking. 

"I begged my parents not to tell Santa where we lived because I was afraid he'd ask for papers." Okay, 1) that's very sad 2) that does not sound like something a little kid would say 3) oh, please, you know how many many countries Santa illegally crosses into each year? Did Liz say women were disappearing where her parents lived in Mexico? Normally that would mean murders and human trafficking, but on this show....

alens.jpg

So I guess when you're 1/8 alien, the proteins or whatever don't show up in a blood test? Cause we all called Maria being a descendant of Louise and Gaius Charles long ago before they tried to fake us out. 

Aw, Louise held on until Isobel was "born." Did Isobel call Maria her great-great grandniece? She's just your great niece. Stop adding generations. I did like that Maria just went with the bracelet thing. I think it'll backfire, but I appreciate her trusting Michael. I'm also glad that even if Max and Isobel aren't related, Louise was at least an important figure for him. 

Stop injuring Alex! He got stabbed like five episodes ago, he does not need a brain injury on top of it. Also, I was waiting for Michael to telekinetically steal the alien metal back. I'm not convinced he didn't. 

• Love 8

I'm going to have to watch this- I'm confuzzled on who is related to whom now.  Isobel and Max are still siblings, right?  Louise had a miscarriage or not?  Who was the second stone for?

But I did love the "Up North" call-back.  I didn't think Carina/Show have permission to use the original wb/upn show stuff?

Damn, I was surprised at Michael/Maria's mad hot chemistry this episode.  And hey- he put his tattoo on his arm?  I was sure he'd put it on his back too.

Aw, Jason B- come back next season. 

I will be very squicked out if Isobel and Michael have children together.   /shudders

• Love 3
(edited)

The whole Diego appearance is shady. I don’t trust it. I know Liz called him and his mom helped Arturo, but I think he’s got to be involved in deep sky somehow. Also, can this just be a Netflix show already? It’s binge worthy. 

Edited by Katesgr811
  • Love 6
(edited)

The OG reference of "not from around here" was funny. Jason is the superior Max. 😉

Oh Alex, dont soften to your evil abusive father. 

I had a feeling Alex would get taken at some point. 

Hope Michael gives Jesse a beat down.

Gregory Manes was hot. and loved his dig to Michael about Alex or Maria. lol. Him and Alex hugging made me emotional. 

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

Damn, I was surprised at Michael/Maria's mad hot chemistry this episode.  And hey- he put his tattoo on his arm?  I was sure he'd put it on his back too.

IMO Michael & Maria have always had mad chemistry. The problem has/had been the constant sidelining Maria plus forcing Michael & Alex as "epic" as in attempt to snuff it out instead of writing for Maria + Michael & Maria.  Now I am patiently waiting for the gifs to pop up on tumblr + the racists in the fandom to be less awful about M/M tonight.

• Love 11
(edited)

Props to the show for letting Diego be afro-latino . Booo to  the show for having Liz be so cavalier about how she ghosted him.. Also Booo for spending so little on the really big news for this epi... Max seemingly not being bio-related to Isobel... And Maria being bio-related... Not that either was a huge shock but still

Edited by UNOSEZ
  • Love 4

Wow, lots went down tonight.

I called it in the spoiler thread! It was Maria's GRANDMOTHER who was Louise's daughter. And that does seem to confirm that the protein is not inherent in alien DNA - it has something to do with the pods. 

I wonder how Project Shepherd ultimately got to Louise's daughter, if they ran all those experiments on her. And is it them who took Mimi? Are the Deluca women unstable because of their alien DNA, or does it have to do with something the military does to them?

I had always suspected they would reveal Max and Isobel are not really related, and now that they have I'm wondering if that was the truth. Maybe Louise never mentioned him in an effort to protect him, because he had the biggest target on his back. Or maybe she wasn't his mother but she was clearly some kind of protector of his, and she seemed to be breaking the laws of their planet in an effort to free him. 

Jason delivering the "Not from around here" and "up North" lines almost made me cry. I miss you, boo. Also, it was kinda cool to see Jason and Nathan in the same scene even for a few seconds - OGMax and NuMax.

Some yummy guys tonight between Alex's brother and Diego! But I am eternally suspicious and I don't think Diego is everything he appears to be. 

Oh, ALEX 😞 I understand the urge to want to believe your parents aren't monsters, but we know from last week that Frodd hasn't changed at all and he's playing Alex. And I got the impression from Greg that he knew Alex was fooling himself.

Also, errrrr...that was some concerning suicidal ideation from him when he said "There's only one way off this planet for me and I need a reason to stay".

The final M/L scene was cute. "You are objectively better in bed" - LOL. And it's nice that Max and Liz communicate like adults even when they are disagreeing. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Cristofle said:

Some yummy guys tonight between Alex's brother and Diego! But I am eternally suspicious and I don't think Diego is everything he appears to be. 

Yeah, my first thought? "Diego's the guy who kidnapped both Camerons and Max. That's why he "got to Roswell so quickly". Because he was never in Phoenix." 

Which is a shame, because Diego seems like a nice guy, but he's WAY too good to be true, especially with being SO CASUAL with how Liz ghosted him. 

So, there's a lot of revelations tonight. It does look like they are going down the Maria being half alien route. Which could be interesting enough, and I'm glad she reached her own conclusions about wearing the protection. Plus, Michael/Maria had mad chemistry tonight. Again, if they were truly endgame, I'd be thrilled. But I continue to wait until they break up so Michael can get together with Alex.

Speaking of Alex, he had an interesting episode of his own. He reunites with his brother, talks about his dad redeeming himself (which WE know isn't the case and he's up to some tricks that will harm Alex), and then gets kidnapped at the end. At first, when Michael said he couldn't let Alex leave with the piece of the pod, I thought he did it. Overdramatic to let him go only to hit him in the head, but ok. But clearly, it's someone else with a plan.

The 1947 flashbacks continue to be great. I wonder why Louise's daughter, and Maria's grandmother, was ultimately taken by Project Shepherd.

Ok, so the Michael/Isobel scene was supposed to be sweet, but I was genuinely creeped out. I know it was a nice gesture by Michael but....it bothered me and I can't place my finger on WHY it bothered me. It was just a weirdly acted scene in general, maybe? 

And we get some Max/Liz jealousy scenes, followed by Max remembering that his mother (who I guess really IS his mother, which I wasn't completely sure of before) was fighting someone in those caves on their planet. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

especially with being SO CASUAL with how Liz ghosted him. 

Right?! He was so chill about that. I probably would've helped Arturo in his shoes, especially if he knows Arturo, because he's a good man and it's not his fault Liz went all "New phone who dis" with no warning, but then I would have told Liz to go to hell, lol. 

41 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so the Michael/Isobel scene was supposed to be sweet, but I was genuinely creeped out. I know it was a nice gesture by Michael but....it bothered me and I can't place my finger on WHY it bothered me

Other than the fact that now I can never unhear "baby gravy" (WTFFFF), yeah, this is not working for me. Mostly because she's repeatedly referred to him as her brother. I think Max, Michael, and Isobel basically ARE siblings at this point regardless of who is biologically connected to who. 

I can't really enjoy Michael/Maria scenes at this point because I can see that train heading straight for her. Michael clearly is not over Alex, between the look he gave Forrest and him wiping away a tear after he and Alex fought. This is how I end up often hating the character at the center of any big show triangle, lol, Make up your mind, you fickle idiot. 

I did enjoy the Maria/Isobel scenes, however.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Which is a shame, because Diego seems like a nice guy, but he's WAY too good to be true, especially with being SO CASUAL with how Liz ghosted him. 

Same thing I thought which pisses me off... Finally get an Afro-latino on my screen and hes probably bound to be a secret villian... He's handsome.. Smart.. Well connected.. Rich and he was seemingly unjustly dumped for an angst ridden small town cop who had a creepy decades long obsession with the lead actress... But but but somehow the cop who's got a serious savior complex and now even more angst to do with his own history not to mention some latent rage and jealousy issues.. He's the real good guy... I wanna believe that for once the well to do handsome guy who seems nice isn't a secret villain... That maybe the show will realize that casting another minority to be a secret villain after they just did it with Noah would be Tone-Deaf AF.... But do we really believe that?... / le sigh.... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

Rich and he was seemingly unjustly dumped for an angst ridden small town cop who had a creepy decades long obsession with the lead actress

I mean...Liz didn't dump Diego FOR Max. She dumped him and high-tailed it out of there before she ever knew she was going to reconnect with Max. She did not feel for Diego what she thought she should have felt completely apart from Max - she told Max "she loved the science more than him" and she told Maria she couldn't connect to Diego. Whatever was lacking in that relationship on her end didn't have anything to do with Max. 

• Love 2

It's painfully obvious that Diego is gonna be super bad so I'm hoping it's misdirection. It would be a real shock if he was actually just a good guy.

I swear, I pay no attention sometimes because I didn't realize Alex had another brother. Anyway, I couldn't concentrate on any scenes he was in because I kept trying to figure out if he was the liberty biberty guy lol.

The Michael/Isobel scene creeped me right the fuck out. The acting was so strange and just no. No. I pray they don't actually go there. I did love Isobel's 'Is that how we present?!' when Forrest thought they were together.

I echo the love for the 'not from around here ' and 'up north' lines from Jason. So stupid, so cute!

Overall, I loved this ep. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Annoying we have to wait 2 weeks for it though lol. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I swear, I pay not attention sometimes because I didn't realize Alex had another brother.

He has three brothers, so there's still one we haven't met. I don't know if they mentioned it this season though - it was last season they talked about the four Manes brothers several times. I probably remember that more than I would because Book!Alex also had a bunch of brothers. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I echo the love for the 'not from around here ' and 'up north' lines from Jason. So stupid, so cute!

c00ba7c782709fc39862c850349e26b17591dea9

*ugly crying*

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

It's funny because when I rewatched the original pilot a month or so ago I did not remember anything from it except the Up North scene. I wish they would have went full on with it and had him point up but I guess that would have been too blatant a rip-off.

2 minutes ago, Cristofle said:

He has three brothers, so there's still one we haven't met. I don't know if they mentioned it this season though - it was last season they talked about the four Manes brothers several times.

Yea, see, I don't remember this at all lol.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Cristofle said:

I mean...Liz didn't dump Diego FOR Max. She dumped him and high-tailed it out of there before she ever knew she was going to reconnect with Max. She did not feel for Diego what she thought she should have felt completely apart from Max - she told Max "she loved the science more than him" and she told Maria she couldn't connect to Diego. Whatever was lacking in that relationship on her end didn't have anything to do with Max. 

That may all be true.. But it will present ( if he's really a secret villain)  that What Liz did was the right thing and that the dapper big-city guy is bad and the Folks humble small town guy is the right choice... And that's before the unfortunate racial optics are brought into it... And as I myself am a big city minority who was blessed to grow up more than financially stable.. The Hallmark/Lifetime movie-ness of it all sticks In my craw.. And because they had Liz just seemingly blow off what she did to him and He seemed oddly Ok with it.. It feels like hes hiding darkness which then presumably ( at least from the powers that be)  exonerates Liz

• Love 2

Shame That Louise didn't keep her kid.. Still interested in what her life was like.. If she had alien powers and was all alone with them.. And being a black woman in the 50s and 60s... Hope they explore that... Did Harrison say he and Tripp were family... Was anymore of that explained.. Or is that something I've missed from season one?...  Also what was up with Maria's vision was it just to show they were happening and to spur her wearing the bracelet ( which Michael kinda just stole from a grave rather callously he seems to not really care about Louise.. Maybe its just the way the actor plays it..)  Or was it something else? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

That may all be true.. But it will present ( if he's really a secret villain)  that What Liz did was the right thing and that the dapper big-city guy is bad and the Folks humble small town guy is the right choice... And that's before the unfortunate racial optics are brought into it... And as I myself am a big city minority who was blessed to grow up more than financially stable.. The Hallmark/Lifetime movie-ness of it all sticks In my craw.. And because they had Liz just seemingly blow off what she did to him and He seemed oddly Ok with it.. It feels like hes hiding darkness which then presumably ( at least from the powers that be)  exonerates Liz

I agree, his bizarrely chill reaction likely means he's not here for character development for Liz (AKA he's a decent man and she probably scarred him for life due to her issues, heh), which is kind of a bummer, because Liz by and large is still making some of those same mistakes. She's hiding her research from everyone and she doesn't seem to get that what she's doing could impact the Pod Squad and Maria, so they deserve to know. She seems highly susceptible to cricitism that she's not doing enough with her life (which is fair, and a lot of us millennials find ourselves in a position of working jobs that barely pay minimum wage after getting college degrees/masters' degrees- I was in that situation right out of my first grad program myself).

Still, that Diego was so calm about that indicates he is not here to put a mirror to Liz regarding her mistakes. So he's been introduced for some other reason, possibly to reveal to her that whatever her subconscious was telling her was correct, which isn't as interesting or complex.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, bettername2come said:

Hee hee. Jason Behr saying the "not from around here" and "up North" lines from his conversation with Liz Parker on the OG Roswell pilot. No way that wasn't an intentional reference.

For sure. But was it supposed to be funny? Is Intentionally Unintentional Humor a thing now?

5 hours ago, Cristofle said:

Also, errrrr...that was some concerning suicidal ideation from him when he said "There's only one way off this planet for me and I need a reason to stay".

Seriously. But is it a Chekhov's suicidal ideation? 😞

3 hours ago, backhometome said:
10 hours ago, ellieart said:

In no world would I choose this Max over Diego.  Wowza.

IKR! Liz is crazy.

Hence the need for Liz's  "You are objectively better in bed"  line.

• Love 1

I am happy that Diego seems like a good guy, but I am also really suspicious, the guy was WAY too chill about being ghosted by his fiance, it makes me think that he is hiding things. Really, both of them were way too chill about this, he really deserves an apology from Liz, especially if he isn't a secret bad guy. I can see Diego helping Arturo regardless of his feelings towards Liz, because Arturo is a really good person, but he should be at least a bit pissed off and hurt that his fiance not only left him, but took off in the middle of the night, changed her number, and even freaking blocked him on Facebook, seemingly for no reason. I hope he is actually what he seems to be, especially because he is really hot and I am always down for more eye candy!

So many shocking moments this week, mostly in the aliens backstory and that Max and Isobel arent biological siblings, which...I always thought was a possibility, I thought it was weird that they all just assumed that they they were twins because they were in a pod together. Really, people on this show make weird leaps in logic pretty frequently, its kind of funny. So Max gets all angsty about that, but luckily gets over it pretty quickly, because what does it really matter? I do wonder if she really was his mother but was keeping it secret, or was some other relative, like an aunt or much older sister, its kind of hard to guess, because we dont know much about the aliens society or how they saw family relations. They had siblings and parents/children, but we dont know much more than that. 

Michael saying he would be down to impregnate Isobel was super weird, especially considering they now dont know for sure how the three of them are or arent related. For all they know, they could be cousins or something! The "Is that how we present?!" bit was funny though. 

So Maria is related to Isobel and is a descendant of the surviving alien, which I think we all saw coming. Sure does explain a lot I guess, should be interesting to see where that goes. God I hope we dont find out that she and Michael are also related...

At least Alex has a couple of non crappy relatives, which he is really going to need to be reminded of when he he finds out that his dad is using him and his still terrible. Poor Alex, he so wants to believe that his father could be a decent person, and he is going to be so hurt when he finds out the truth. I cant blame him for wanting to see good in his father (he is his parent after all) but this is all going to go so badly. And now he got hit in the head and kidnapped, because his day just couldn't get any better. 

Look at Liz and Max communicating like grown up people! I like them so much more this season, probably because, again, they actually seem to like being around each other, unlike last season when they just seemed to make each other miserable. 

The stuff with Arturo getting arrested by ICE wasn't bad exactly, it was suitably intense and dramatic and made me worry about him, but it shows where this show struggles still when it tries to deal with social issues, dialogue just starts becoming clunky and awkward. Like Liz saying how she was afraid Santa would ask for their papers as a kid, it just doesn't sound like something a kid would say, more like something an adult would say a kid would say to make a political point. Thats really the issue when they do these bits so often, people start talking in sound bites or like they are in a debate or something, not like real people feeling very real emotions. 

1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Seriously. But is it a Chekhov's suicidal ideation? 😞

Oh. I just realized what Michael’s gonna worry about after he said that right before disappearing. And if know one at least considers the possibility, missed opportunity.

So.. Next episode Maria and Liz will actually speak right?...  Now that Maria is part Alien.. Liz can care about whats going on with her right?...  Or naw.. Will she still be massaging Max's bruised ego that he couldn't save the day yet again?.. 

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Powercharger said:

Sorry if this is obvious, but what was the thing that Max drank at the end?

The antidote, which was what he was getting pumped full of when he had the last flash and it's what brought back Isobel's memories of Rosa when she was being controlled by Noah.

Nice detail that I did not catch, someone on Tumblr did - Louise died the day the Pod Squad was found wandering the desert, because the sheriff mentioned it last week. June 14, 1997.

c6482115477c9d2d22ad07d5a6d36ed385c1ea87

6f5b3580d35d95c49a5bd605001295f099c48b74

I don't think Louise is the same woman the Native woman was referring to last year, the one who could heal with her hands - she also died right when the kids came out of the pods (that one said "He has arrived, so I may leave"). 

• Love 3

I was disappointed that it looked like Michael picked the flowers instead of taking some (but not all) by the roots to transplant, but then it was revealed that they only grow on the graves of extraterrestrials. 
BTW, what happened to Noah’s body?

7 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Did Harrison say he and Tripp were family... Was anymore of that explained.. Or is that something I've missed from season one?...

I wondered about that, too. I was confused lol. There's too many related people on this show and I can't keep track of it all!

• LOL 1
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wondered about that, too. I was confused lol. There's too many related people on this show and I can't keep track of it all!

So it's not just me. After Michael offered to go the turkey baster route with Isobel, was it revealed that they are siblings?

• LOL 1
10 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

So it's not just me. After Michael offered to go the turkey baster route with Isobel, was it revealed that they are siblings?

No. There's been no indication that Michael and Isobel are biologically related. At least that I heard but as everyone must know by now I do not hear a lot of what happens so!

As to Tripp and Harrison, who exactly was Harrison? I missed out on that part lol.

• LOL 1
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

As to Tripp and Harrison, who exactly was Harrison? I missed out on that part lol.

Harrison was a native American man who hid Louise on his reservation after the raid.. Apparently he was a windtalker in the war and served with Tripp... Even saving his life... He also said they were family... And the way he scoffed at some "Manes Man" quote I'd reckon he was ( like Alex is supposed to be) Manes half white... Wasnt really explained and prob won't come up again but that's my guess.. Anyway he hid Louise and then showed Isobel and Max that Louise's baby survived ( Maria's grandmom)  and also infered that Max isn't louise's bio kid as all she ever spoke about were her two girls... The disdain he seemed to have for Max.. Makes me think he knew more about him.. But didn't say

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Since everyone on this show is apparently related somehow, Harrison and Tripp could be family, but they did serve together, so could he be referring to Tripp as family in terms of military?  Not blood, but chosen.

Edited by ellieart
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Even if he turns out to be a shady government operative, Diego is FUCKING GORGEOUS. I literally had to rewind the scenes he was in because my brain kept short circuiting looking at his face. 

Alex's brother was also lovely, both as a character and to look at.

I really enjoyed Maria and Isobel.  The hand squeeze followed by mutual discomfort was super cute. In general, I enjoyed all of Isobel's scenes. 

On 5/18/2020 at 7:10 PM, bettername2come said:

I begged my parents not to tell Santa where we lived because I was afraid he'd ask for papers." Okay, 1) that's very sad 2) that does not sound like something a little kid would say 3) oh, please, you know how many many countries Santa illegally crosses into each year? Did Liz say women were disappearing where her parents lived in Mexico? Normally that would mean murders and human trafficking, but on this show....

In this case, it was almost certainly murders.  Liz mentioned he parents lived in Juarez.  It's a city just over the border from from El Paso, Texas. Juarez has a well documented epidemic of female homicides dating back to the 1990s at least. 

I think there was a weird flub, though.  Liz said "we" when she said they fled not "they" or "my parents" making it sound like she and Rosa were born in Mexico which we know isn't true.

21 hours ago, ellieart said:

Since everyone on this show is apparently related somehow, Harrison and Tripp could be family, but they did serve together, so could he be referring to Tripp as family in terms of military?  Not blood, but chosen.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were referring to their bond from serving together rather than a biological connection. 

I do wonder, however, how the Alex's dad ended up with a woman from the reservation. I find it curious.  The douche that was Alex's grandpa seems like a dude who would be pretty racist and apparently Jesse followed in his footsteps. And even if not, I cannot imagine Tripp would have taken his brother and nephew out to the reservation where he knew Louise was hiding even if they were aware of his close friendship with Harrison.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:20 PM, Cristofle said:

The antidote, which was what he was getting pumped full of when he had the last flash and it's what brought back Isobel's memories of Rosa when she was being controlled by Noah.

Thanks.  I was trying to remember what it was too. I felt like I should know... and it seems I should have.

Edited by RachelKM
Hyperlink fix
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, ellieart said:

That's what I assumed as well but then I wondered, since there's so many related people on this show lol.

• Love 4
(edited)

Well some of you called it,...so Maria is related to Isabel, and also Roy Bronson. I was beginning to think that was out of the window when he was killed off in other episode, so glad he is a her ancestor. I like him and Gauis Charles is a cutie. I totally saw some of the seed being sown to connect Maria and Isabel, some people in fandom thought it was romantic and were beggining to ship the Maribel, oops, the show torpedoed that fast. Always thought they had an interesting dynamic and chemistry in a kindred spirits sort of way, so I glad to see they are related and their relationship/connection will grow even stronger. 

And whoa, so Max and Isabel are not related by blood and he is not Louise's Bio son, that going has to rock both their world going forward. Still family though, that wont change. I guess I like some of these new changes, that makes the new Roswell curve its own path from the OG Roswell, if everything was the same beat by beat it would be boring to me . Thats adds a new interesting layer to Max too [they been doing right by him a lot this season], so who is he and who are his Bio parents.... 

Edited by CabotCove
  • Love 2

They may still be related somehow - maybe Louise is Max's aunt or something? In his flashback, she seemed familiar and affectionate with him and he smiled when he saw her. And I guess it is possible he is her child and she never mentioned him because he does seem to be in particular danger - being chained up, etc. 

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

he is Kayla Ewell's husband

LOL. I liked Greg too, but LOL. I swear, no one gets hired who is not in that weird little group. 

That said, if Stephen Amell ever chooses to accept a particularly action-packed role, Imma take it, because he is fantastic at action scenes. 

• Love 2

For some reason this episode didn’t record (it’s just a blank screen) and my directv is being shady. I may have to wait a few weeks until it gets to Netflix but I contend nothing happened this season besides learning about Maria’s background!

Squee Diego is cute! Can we keep him on the screen? I don’t want a love triangle (Liz ghosted him so no), but I want to look at him. 

On 5/19/2020 at 10:55 AM, tennisgurl said:

I am happy that Diego seems like a good guy, but I am also really suspicious, the guy was WAY too chill about being ghosted by his fiance, it makes me think that he is hiding things. Really, both of them were way too chill about this, he really deserves an apology from Liz, especially if he isn't a secret bad guy. I can see Diego helping Arturo regardless of his feelings towards Liz, because Arturo is a really good person, but he should be at least a bit pissed off and hurt that his fiance not only left him, but took off in the middle of the night, changed her number, and even freaking blocked him on Facebook, seemingly for no reason. I hope he is actually what he seems to be, especially because he is really hot and I am always down for more eye candy!

Ditto to all this. 

• Love 3
On 5/18/2020 at 11:43 PM, ellieart said:

In no world would I choose this Max over Diego.  Wowza.

Nathan Parsons (Max) is a very handsome man, and he’s got the “sexy smolder”, but Diego made my jaw drop. And the suit!

• Love 1