Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: How Ya Like Them Apples?

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I would pay to see Dorinda try this shit with any of the Atlanta housewives.  The third word out of her mouth would be slapped off her lips.

Or, Monique from Potomac.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

My life has gotten so pathetic my highlights of the week have been watching 90 Day Fiance and RHNYC.  Along with the forums of course.  

I really recommend watching old episodes of RHONY too when you're bored.  For a while I didn't want to watch anything else.  I had so much fun.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 21
41 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Lu just lied. Ramona told her the drink was vodka before she took that sip. 

She also lied when she said she only had "one problem" when she fell in a bush.  Ummmm, Lu - what about when you threatened a cop, broke into the wrong room in a hotel, creating an issue at a wedding in the Hamptons, and all the other times?  

I'm not saying Luann is an "olcoholic", but I do think she occasionally overdrinks and creates problems for herself.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I really recommend watching RHONY reruns too when you're bored.  For a while I didn't want to watch anything else.  I had so much fun.  

Season 9 was incredible! 👍🏻

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

John has been running his own successful business....back the fuck off acting like he’s joe smo nobody who does nothing. That was elitist bullshit OMG 

Horrible.  She gave him no credit.  Maybe he had enough and dumped her.  She made him seem like a nobody.  The woman has to go to a rest home with therapy three times a day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
(edited)

The “friend of Ramona” (Elyse) needs to go.  She’s as dull AF - no personality whatsoever.  The dialogue between the ladies is being stretched quite a bit more this season so can sense the producers’ struggle but that chick brings absolutely nothing to the show.

Edited by shellbell1015
Didn’t have friend of name correct
  • Love 20

Luann could have thought Ramona was messing with her when she said the drink was all vodka.

Elyse had a few more lines this week.

Dorita honey. Tinsdale is NOT invisible to you. Man, I’ve had enough of her bullying. I really loved Lu telling her not to let them see her cry and to take tips from Obama. Great that Ramona and Leah call out the behavior in THs, but then they both ruined it by kissing up. 

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, Cookieartist said:

Dorinda is the biggest alcoholic. Her anger percolates whenever  she gets into the wine. She is actually jealous of Tinsley.  Dorinda thou dost protest too much.

While I think that Dorinda has an anger problem when she drinks, I actually think that Sonja is the biggest alcoholic in this group.  

• Love 17
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

Ugh. Sonja. Leah was right on the money when she compare Lady of the Manor Mrs. Morgan with Turned Up Sonja. She is so nasty. Like, I would shake her hands without medically treated gloves nasty. Her Wet n' Wild persona isn't fun; it's desperate attention-seeking.

Thank you.  I thought that Leah was saying Turnip Sonja, and believe me, I didn't understand the reference.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 15
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, dosodog said:

She's still angry about him dying.  It's not right that she's taking it out on Tinsley, but she still has a lot of anger.

I am.  For the exact same reasons as Dorinda.  I planned on driving around the country in an RV and being camp hosts and bickering at each other and always having to cook extra bacon so there's some for the table.  

There is always anger.  You should however, learn to channel that anger so your not screaming at somebody.  Sometimes I get so mad, I well up with tears, but I do try not to effect other people.   It's not a constant thing, but sometimes when life overwhelms you, you become acutely aware of how alone you are.

The alcohol, John, unable to cope?  Richard's death has a root in all of it.

It is something you can't understand until you experience it yourself.  I dont mean that as a slight, but the gauntlet of emotions you experience doesn't have an expiration date on this one.

100% the reason I can’t and won’t ever hate Dorinda. I think, and I commented it last week too, she’s finally facing her grief, and pushing it off for so long, it dropped on her like a ton of bricks. It doesn’t excuse her behavior, but her behavior isn’t happening bc she’s just a mean and nasty person at her core. We all know that’s not who she is. I think she’s in an excruciating amount of pain and she can’t control it. 

I for one am sick of Tinsley’s sweet act and her god awful extended screams. Dorinda may be playing a bully, but Tinsley’s playing the sweet and innocent victim pretty well too, and it has us all talking. 

God I love this show.

• Love 10

There aren't many ladies among this group. Just drunk, vulgar and bitter pathetic women who week after week waller in their misery with their inability to accept life as it is not as it was. I have a feeling that John left Dorinda not the other way around.  Dorinda is a psyco. One minute she is fine and then boom she explodes. Then she is acting like everything is OK. I don't think it is just alcohol. I think she has a serious mental problem. I wonder if she has ever hauled off and hit someone in one of her rages. 

• Love 21

These are supposidely sophisticated New York women?  I’m ashamed for them.  They acted like they never saw an orchard or farm before.  They are all over upstate N.Y. and Long Island.  Money don’t buy you class is right.

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Luann could have thought Ramona was messing with her when she said the drink was all vodka.

She did at first and than Ramona told her she was serious, Lu smiled amd shrugged her shoulders and drank it. She definitely knew and than she drank more of it after the first drink.

• Love 16

I remember a season when Sonja didn't seem to have enough money for food and when the gang went somewhere, she'd eat everything in sight.  At one place, she ate shrimp because she said she was a vegetarian.  I'm sure she was doing plenty of dick diving then.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17