Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: End of Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

I loved the bowling scene with Eve and Dasha.  I'm really liking the droll one-liners Eve is getting, and her emotionless delivery is perfect. 

Here's what I don't get...  Dasha is a known assassin.  OK, maybe a known former assassin, but still.  MI-whatever (is it 5?) knows she did a lot of killing in her past.  Yet she's living life free as a gymnastics instructor?  How is she not in jail?  Why didn't Eve have Barcelona's equivalent of a SWAT team waiting outside the bowling alley to arrest her?  I also don't understand Konstantin being able to freely socialize with Carolyn, even going to her son's funeral, when he's a known member of whatever Russian organization that kills a lot of people. 

Not thrilled with Irina taking a mighty big leap from surly teenager to killer.  If we had been given some sort of compelling reason - her step dad (mom's boyfriend?) was coming on to her, or abusive to her mother, that would be one thing.  But this seemed to come out of nowhere.

On the flip side, if they don't do something bigger plot wise with Geraldine, I'll be disappointed. 

Edited by chaifan
  • Love 2