Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

COVID-19: Personal Stories

2 hours ago, Anela said:

I still need to make an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine, and I also want to have a few things prepared, in case I get sick/dizzy. Ugh. I know that a lot of people have felt fine, but I hate getting dizzy, and a friend of mine said she's been really dizzy with both doses, but I'm also hearing that people feel great after a couple of days

Is “dizzy” a known side effect of the vaccine? I don’t recall that being an issue. I try to avoid medications that cause dizziness, because it ruins my walks——which are crucial to my wellbeing——and I have osteoporosis, so do not want to fall. 
But I would still get the vaccine even if it did cause dizziness, because the side effects do only last a few days. 
For me, the worst part of the side effects was probably just worrying about them, heh. (I had Moderna with sore arm for the first shot, and fever for the second.)

• Like 2

Second Pfizer this morning, 27 days after the first but at least I don’t have to wait until next week! Cut my hair yesterday because it was annoying me and I’m really happy with it so all is good in my world right now.  Slightly sore arm but that’s all so far.

• Like 9

I had my 2nd Pfizer shot on Wednesday around noon. Sore arm that evening. Thursday I felt okay until early afternoon, at which point I stretched out for what I thought would be 30 minutes, until I woke up again at 10:30pm. Then came the fever and chills, lasting through most of Friday. Today I feel relatively back to normal. They did tell me the vaccine wouldn’t be fully effective for a couple of weeks, so to continue normal precautions for now. 

I had found some vaccine card protectors online, and the two people administering shots were quite impressed. Apparently a lot of people have asked them about having the cards laminated, and the protectors I found are a good alternative. If interested, just google “CDC Vaccination Card Protectors” and go from there. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

8 minutes ago, BookWoman56 said:

I had found some vaccine card protectors online, and the two people administering shots were quite impressed. Apparently a lot of people have asked them about having the cards laminated, and the protectors I found are a good alternative. If interested, just google “CDC Vaccination Card Protectors” and go from there. 

The hospital where I got mine gave me my card (and an appointment reminder card for round 2) in a little plastic sleeve (with the hospital logo on the back, of course; the front side is clear). But thanks for mentioning that because I keep forgetting to take it out of my bag.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ams1001 said:
2 hours ago, BookWoman56 said:

The hospital where I got mine gave me my card (and an appointment reminder card for round 2) in a little plastic sleeve (with the hospital logo on the back, of course; the front side is clear). But thanks for mentioning that because I keep forgetting to take it out of my bag.

My "wallet" is a tiny zipper pouch that came with makeup my mom bought decades ago. It is not much bigger than a credit card, so my vaccination card wouldn't fit. For now, I scanned it and printed it smaller so it would fit. But in the future that might not be sufficient. I need to get a bigger "wallet." 

• Like 2

My city is accepting walk-ins now. I got my 1st Pfizer shot yesterday. My arm is sore.

• Like 4

I’ve been feeling really lonely lately. Even talking to people virtually doesn’t seem to cut it.

At my therapy phone session yesterday my therapist says she thinks that I’ve been fighting the way things are right now instead of just accepting it. Maybe she’s right. Some days I’m more accepting than others. But I really can’t help it. I miss my friends. I miss actually talking to other people. I miss going to other places without worrying how many people will be there or if everyone will wear a mask.

Sure I text my friends, but sometimes they don’t even text me back and even if they do there’s only so much I can talk to them about. And working from home isn’t much of a distraction because it just makes me feel more isolated. Neither are what little favorite things I have left (reading, watching shows, etc).

I am fully aware that other people have it worse than me; most of my immediate family and myself are fully vaccinated and I have a home and a job, etc. But this just sucks. How can I accept things, even just for now, when that’s when I’ve been trying to do for a year and all I want is for this to be over?

I’m sorry if I’m getting melodramatic. I’m just so sad and tired lately.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Like 7
  • Sad 12

34 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

I’ve been feeling really lonely lately. Even talking to people virtually doesn’t seem to cut it.

At my therapy phone session yesterday my therapist says she thinks that I’ve been fighting the way things are right now instead of just accepting it. Maybe she’s right. Some days I’m more accepting than others. But I really can’t help it. I miss my friends. I miss actually talking to other people. I miss going to other places without worrying how many people will be there or if everyone will wear a mask.

Sure I text my friends, but sometimes they don’t even text me back and even if they do there’s only so much I can talk to them about. And working from home isn’t much of a distraction because it just makes me feel more isolated. Neither are what little favorite things I have left (reading, watching shows, etc).

I am fully aware that other people have it worse than me; most of my immediate family and myself are fully vaccinated and I have a home and a job, etc. But this just sucks. How can I accept things, even just for now, when that’s when I’ve been trying to do for a year and all I want is for this to be over?

I’m sorry if I’m getting melodramatic.  It I’m just so sad and tired lately.

It's good that you are talking to a therapist about this.  Many people are feeling the same way, so you're not alone in your loneliness and feeling of being disconnected from others.  We are social beings, and the ability to be social has bene very limited.  

I have some friends that I would normally go to dinner with and talk for hours but never call, only text.  We finally decided to actually talk on the phone.  I can also confirm I've become the person who chats with others in line at stores, etc.  Any face-to-face (be-masked and socially-distanced) human interaction is a plus. 

Hang in there, @Spartan Girl. We'll make it through this and be able to see people in person again.  Until then, you have an online community that will support you when you need to say these things.  No judgement here.  You're doing as okay as you can right now.  That's the best we can all do. 

• Like 11

Thank you @PrincessPurrsALot. It just feels a little more wearying lately. Not even fandoms can cheer me up sometimes. A certain show I’d been into let me down—I know how dumb and petty that sounds but sometimes it feels like shows and whatever meager movies are out these days are all I have to look forward to. So when they wind up disappointing on top everything else sucking in the world right now...you get the idea.

Still I might be able to see my little twin cousins next month. So it’s not all bleak.

• Like 9

On 4/22/2021 at 6:53 AM, ams1001 said:

So yesterday my arm hurt, today I would say it's merely "sore." Mostly feel it when I lift my arm above shoulder-level, but not bad enough to prevent me doing it if I need to. Yesterday I was twisting and turning to reach for things with the other arm. Otherwise it just feels bruised if I press on the area. (And I still have faint pink band-aid marks.)

I'm just home from my first shot - 30 minutes door to door!

I'm wondering whether if I have a sore arm it will be from the jab or from over-exercising a normally neglected muscle!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Leeds said:

I'm just home from my first shot - 30 minutes door to door!

I'm wondering whether if I have a sore arm it will be from the jab or from over-exercising a normally neglected muscle!

If you're anything like me, you'll know. This was definitely beyond a sore muscle from overuse.

• Like 1

Visiting my parents.  Went into a gas station on the way and no one was wearing a mask.  Not even the clerk

I'm glad I had on a medical grade mask and am vaccinated but ugh.  I will worry about break through now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

9 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

If you're anything like me, you'll know. This was definitely beyond a sore muscle from overuse.

Yeah, I know.  I'm expecting the worst, especially since the pharmacist administering the jab attacked me with the finesse of a fourteen-year-old on his first date.

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, falltime said:

My city is accepting walk-ins now. I got my 1st Pfizer shot yesterday. My arm is sore.

My mom went with me to also get her 1st shot and her whole body aches.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Visiting my parents.  Went into a gas station on the way and no one was wearing a mask.  Not even the clerk

I'm glad I had on a medical grade mask and am vaccinated but ugh.  I will worry about break through now.

I know. I was at the mall today and there were a couple morons not wearing masks. The visceral hatred never fails to surge inside me whenever I see people like that. 

• Like 3

On 4/22/2021 at 8:45 PM, theredhead77 said:

I have a teletherapy appointment tomorrow. It's through our EAP so there are only three appointments but I'm hoping they can help me work through some of my anger at how COVID became COVID and ragey feelings towards COVIDiots. Therefore I truly hope they are not a COVIDiot.

I had my first appointment yesterday and the therapist is not a COVIDiot. It was nice having my feelings validated, being reminded to trust the science and people like Fauci, and that it's OK to change my stance on doing things that are safe even if just a month or two ago I thought it was assissine to do. My next appointment is in 2 weeks.

I'm traveling soon and bought a super cute "In Fauci We Trust" t-shirt. I'm wearing it on the plane.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

I'm traveling soon and bought a super cute "In Fauci We Trust" t-shirt. I'm wearing it on the plane.

I did not know these were a thing, and now I want one :D. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

Me too! And I also want a Fauci bobble head!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 3

I have an "In Science We Trust" tank top (that I've had since well before the pandemic), and should get a mask with that message as well; I'm sure the Freedom From Religion Foundation, where I got my shirt, has some.  I mostly wear my mask that has Ruth Bader Ginsburg wearing a crown (and a dissent collar, of course).  I get a lot of compliments on it.

• Like 5

Just now, Bastet said:

I mostly wear my mask that has Ruth Bader Ginsburg wearing a crown (and a dissent collar, of course).

Okay, that sounds like an awesome shirt :D. 

4 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Okay, that sounds like an awesome shirt :D. 

There's a lot of great Notorious RBG merchandise out there.

• Useful 1

14 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Me too! And I also want a Fauci bobble head!

I hope this works... 

DrF.jpg

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

42 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Etsy! There are so many out there! That's also where I picked up my Notorious RBG mask. I wasn't a fan of the material though. A friend of mine got into the mask making business after he was laid off and all of my fun masks are from him.

Edited by theredhead77
  • Like 2

I got my second Pfizer vaccine a week and a half ago and my husband gets his on Monday. I was extremely frustrated in that my State, Georgia, had a really messed up schedule where I was 56 and extremely high risk, but everyone seemed to be jumping the line. Our roll our was abysmal but then we were 49th out of 50 states in terms of vaccines allotted from the federal government.

It was annoying, but that partly shows how spoiled I am as an American and how high my expectations were. I’m just very blessed to be where I am.

I feel so bad for people who still have to wait months before getting a vaccine and are still under major lockdown. 

Sending you my hugs.

• Like 3

Today, I am as immune as I'm gonna get. I celebrated by putting a mask on, driving my car (whoo battery's not dead), picking up takeout, going home, and eating it there.

This is the calmest and most normal-weekend-feeling I have felt in a year.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, theredhead77 said:

Etsy! There are so many out there! That's also where I picked up my Notorious RBG mask. I wasn't a fan of the material though. A friend of mine got into the mask making business after he was laid off and all of my fun masks are from him.

1 hour ago, Bastet said:

There's a lot of great Notorious RBG merchandise out there.

Good to know all of this, thanks to both of you for mentioning it :)! I'll have to start poking about at some point and see what all's out there, then.

On the topic of T-shirts, saw this on Twitter earlier and I could see it looking good on a shirt:

• Laugh 2

I had my second Pfizer vaccine yesterday.  Counting out the two weeks.  I'm a bit tired today which could be from the vaccine or just life.  I went to the same place as last time.  This time only 10 of the 25 persons that give shots showed up, so they had quite a line.  My appointment was in the afternoon.  They had worked out a system by then, kind of like vaccine Disneyland, with multiple lines.  People were nice and held my place so I didn't have to stand the whole time.  The volunteers were also more sensitive to folks with disabilities this round.  Not sure if my complaints last time helped at all or if it was just a better crew.  Of course, with the delay, I didn't wait the 15 minutes.  Sat for a minute, realized no one was checking on the time, walked to my car and drove home.  I had a meeting that I needed to run.  

So now it's all about waiting until I can actually relax a bit.  My aunt's 80th birthday is mid-May.  We will be planning dinner with a small group, all of whom have had two shots and are continuing to be careful.  I'm also seeing about us going away for a weekend just to see something different.  It's been a long year. 

• Like 6

On 4/19/2021 at 5:20 PM, Scout Finch said:

Is that due to all the ones going into vaccines? 😀 I've heard that nurses get the microchip joke all the time. However, someone recently posted this about when he got his second dose and I may just have to use it when I get my second this coming Saturday: "Can I also get the Mark of the Beast tattoo on my forehead right now?"

Got my second dose today (already feel the speeding Mack truck approaching) and did indeed use the "do I get my Mark of the Beast tattoo today?" Response: "Yes, you do!"

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

I intentionally went to my appointment fifteen minutes early because that's what I do.  I thought I must have had the wrong place because there was no-one else around but the assistant confirmed that I was at the right place. On the dot of my appointment, a doctor appeared and jabbed (I mean jabbed) me. My biggest takeaway is that the physician needs to learn from nurses about how to give injections.

• Like 4

At the grocery store yesterday, I made a huge show of avoiding an aisle where there were two people without masks.  And continued to very obviously and blatantly avoid them every other time I saw them -- to the point of turning my cart around and waiting until they left an aisle before entering it.  I'd like to think I got the message across, but I'm sure they were oblivious.

• Like 7

I was so sure that since I had no issues with the first shot the second would be equally easy. I’ve managed to keep a few crackers down so things are improving. I hate taking any pain medication unless I am REALLY suffering so I’m spending the day under a quilt and waiting for the headache to go away. At least it’s Sunday so I’ve nothing to do.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Browncoat said:

At the grocery store yesterday, I made a huge show of avoiding an aisle where there were two people without masks.  And continued to very obviously and blatantly avoid them every other time I saw them -- to the point of turning my cart around and waiting until they left an aisle before entering it.  I'd like to think I got the message across, but I'm sure they were oblivious.

With a lot of people, shaming attempts don't work. 

The last people I tried with in a Supermarket wore masks, but consistently stopped their carts in the exact middle of an aisle, so you had to squeeze really close to get by them every time. And often the husband stood behind the cart while the wife bent over shelving for minutes at a time blocking more of the aisle. Often the cart was at an angle too, askew to take up yet even more of the aisle. 

I had the bad luck to encounter them like ten times in one visit.  The first time I did the excuse me thing.  After three times I just parked my cart, glared, and waited.  No dice.  They never moved on their own. In pre COVID days that was just annoying.  But now it's someone forcing you to get close to them over and over (because even prompted to move, they'd BARELY move). 

Edited by Kromm
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6

I'm a week away from being as fully vaccinated as science permits.  I had the Moderna vaccine - some fatigue after the first shot and very minor arm pain.  The second dose was worse - a lot of arm pain, fatigue and headache.  The headache lingered for about 48 to 72 hours, but some Tylenol helped.  I don't think my life is going to change that much next weekend when I hit that second-dose-+2-weeks point, other than feeling a bit better about going into more places than just the grocery store once a week and Costco once a month.  And maybe I'll wear just one mask rather than doubling up.  

In my extended family, I'm the only person (other than 3 who work in some capacity for health care providers) to get vaccinated at my doctor's office.  Everyone else had to do the search for appointments online from pharmacies.  A couple of my siblings found something within 10 to 20 miles of home, but several drove to a different county, up to 100 miles away.  

Seen yesterday as I was driving home from the grocery store:  a car with the personalized license plate "TYFAUCI."  

• Like 8

I just dragged myself out of bed to feed the cats. I feel awful but have been envisioning my body's response as a series of intercuts of battle scenes from very old movies, such as westerns! It's doing exactly what it's supposed to right now.

My appointment for my first dose was at a medical hospital/school and there was a line of around 50 people outside when I got there. It actually moved pretty fast and even with the 15-minute post waiting time it took about an hour. They also made our second appointments for us before we left. Same day of the week, same time. Yesterday it was raining so I took a jacket, an umbrella, and my Kindle. I figured since all the people who got the first one when I did would also be there for the second one and there'd be a long line again. Nope. There was just a short one inside and I got my shot within 10 minutes.

So I'm wondering if it means that people were just not wanting to go out in the rain and rescheduled or if they totally blew off getting the second dose. I hope it's the former. They also may have gotten it elsewhere, closer to home or at their regular medical facilities. At the time of the first dose, my state had just opened it up to my group and the only place I could immediately find appointments for were at the mass vaccine events. I have Kaiser insurance and at the time, their supply level wasn't enough to accommodate my group yet.

I'm just disheartened at the too-high percentage of people who say they're not getting it. We're never going to overcome this if we can't build up herd immunity! I live alone and neither I nor my remaining relatives who are all elderly celebrated any holidays together. I really miss hugs. My workplace is still working remotely except for the one day a week a couple of us have to go in to do checks. Needless to say, it's been a very long, lonely time for me. At least in a couple of weeks I'll finally be able to spend time with all my vaccinated friends and my relatives! I'll still have to side-eye the general population, though. It's not as if you can't still get the virus or pass it on. It just means that if you do it should be a very mild case and keep you from ending up in the overburdened hospitals. Which will remain overwhelmed with COVID patients if this vaccine resistance continues. 😪

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

39 minutes ago, WinnieWinkle said:

I'm in Eastern Ontario and AFAIK if you're eligible for the vaccine you will get it - at least the first dose.  The problem people are having is trying to schedule for the second dose.  They moved the time frame (as noted upthread) but not everyone who should be getting the second dose has been notified as to when and where yet and the govt website tells you what to do but when you try you get into voicemail hell.  So lots of fun.

On the plus side they've opened up eligibility to more people and some vaccines are now available at pharmacies so there's that!

I was reading a lot of people in Canada were being told it would be four months until the second shot. But now there's some weird talk about alternating Pfizer and Moderna and giving people the opposite of the first dose.  It all seems very confusing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kromm said:

It all seems very confusing. 

Yep.  Some provinces (well I know Quebec for sure) have started alternating which vaccine you get, apparently the theory is it actually boosts things, but I strongly suspect it's mainly just to get that second dose into a person without worrying about a shortage of a particular one - Moderna for instance keeps cancelling or delaying planned deliveries.

• Like 1

My second shot is scheduled for May 11.  I experienced only a sore arm after the first and hope the 2nd one goes as smoothly - a friend of mine got his 2nd shot yesterday and he was able to go about his business afterwards and as of earlier today he told me he feels fine.  Anyway I was looking online for a plastic holder for my card and finding I’d need to purchase a pack of 3 or 5 to get one which I wanted to avoid.  Today I happened to stumble upon a couple I forgot I had from a conference I went to a while back.  I threw out the badge with my name on it after the conference and kept the plastic holder, thinking maybe I’ll have a use for it someday.  It happens to be the right size and has a couple of clips and a strap so I can wear it like a necklace when I go for my 2nd shot.  

• Like 5

Personal stories only. News stories are not personal stories. 

• Like 2

Hello, old friends.

Right now I’m waiting for my eyes to dilate in a “private” waiting room, but first I had to wait in a hallway with seats for 45 minutes that included a woman with her mask below her nose who was sneezing and coughing. Others were coughing too. One of the nurses who came to get a patient for an appointment asked him 4 times to put his mask over his nose. He was elderly and English was not his first language, FWIW. 

I had my 2nd Moderna 8 weeks ago   
but there were children there too.

Regardless, rhetorical question:   
Do we call it a form of PTSD if I’m still paranoid?

No wonder this county has COVID rates more than double of the state?

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 2
  • Sad 8

I had my second Pfizer jab on Friday, and side effects were much like after the first one -- but this time, in addition to being sore to the touch, my arm was just plain sore.  Still, I'll take that over a ventilator any day!

• Like 10

My sister had her second Moderna shot last Wednesday. She felt "awful" to use her words on Thursday; was fine by Friday.

Just goes to show there is no one set of side effects for everyone based on the vaccine.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

My sister had her second Moderna shot last Wednesday. She felt "awful" to use her words on Thursday; was fine by Friday.

Just goes to show there is no one set of side effects for everyone based on the vaccine.

I'm getting my second Pfizer jab next Tuesday. With the first one it was the usual sore arm and I had a bit of tiredness  the next morning. No biggie.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Like 2

I never realised what a flipping hypochondriac I am!  My husband was potentially exposed to Covid at work last Monday - so far I've had a headache, a sore throat, a runny nose and even managed to muster up a coughing fit last night (sure it was because I swallowed something the wrong way, but it was coughing so...).  BTW I am absolutely fine right now.  Somehow I really don't think Covid gives you a random symptom that last 5 minutes and then moves on.  :small voice: I hope!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

My second Moderna shot was a week ago yesterday.  The half day after the shot was pretty uneventful. Minor soreness in the injected arm muscle. 

The next day is when I got hit bad. Significantly worse arm soreness. No real headache to speak of beyond a dull ache, and later on Day 2 only about one degree fever, but a major loss of balance/equilibrium, all day.  Lurching around side to side, like a drunken sailor. 

When I was awake, I mean.  Even after a night's sleep, that day I was only awake a few hours then slept about 16 hours more in a row. 

But... the morning after that, after that 16 hours sleep I mean?  Nothing. Nada. Zip.  Zero. 

In other words?  It makes me roll my eyes even harder at a lot of the anti-vax moaning out there.  I didn't get off easy. But it was brief. Very quick. And most of it spent with my eyes closed. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Regardless, rhetorical question:   
Do we call it a form of PTSD if I’m still paranoid?

I don't know what the criteria is for a PTSD diagnosis, or the line between reasonable anxiety and paranoia, but I definitely believe this is a form of trauma we are all going through (which the Depresh Mode podcast discussed recently).

1 hour ago, WinnieWinkle said:

I never realised what a flipping hypochondriac I am!  My husband was potentially exposed to Covid at work last Monday - so far I've had a headache, a sore throat, a runny nose and even managed to muster up a coughing fit last night (sure it was because I swallowed something the wrong way, but it was coughing so...).  BTW I am absolutely fine right now.  Somehow I really don't think Covid gives you a random symptom that last 5 minutes and then moves on.  :small voice: I hope!

I almost fainted last night...I was standing at my counter for a long time (first making salads for lunches, later fixing spaghetti for dinner, then making chocolate candies, which is what I was doing when things started to go a little fuzzy, but I got down on the floor before I could fall), then I realized that I had hardly had anything to drink all day, got a big glass of water and was fine after that. Not the first time it's happened, either (once even happened at the doctor's office but they didn't find anything concerning). Never mind all that...there must be something terribly wrong with me! (I also woke up this morning with one ear clogged with wax which threw me off balance a bit when I first got up, so that might also have been a factor.)

My best friend's brother and sister-in-law have covid. She got it first (not sure how, but she does work in healthcare), lost taste and smell, but was otherwise not too bad. He originally tested negative but later lost his taste/smell and has had to keep an eye on his oxygen levels (not low enough to land him in the hospital, at least). Their kids (8 and 5) have been okay.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I had my second shot of Pfizer 9 days ago, was fine the rest of the day but slept poorly and was miserable when I got up the next morning. Awful headache, tired, chills, and couldn’t even get a few sips of coffee down never mind food. I was so happy to be sick!  Told the husband (who got his at the same time but was fine) that I must have got the “real” shot 😁.   I am counting down the days until my first non food shopping (still masked) in over a year.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

I had my second shot of Pfizer 9 days ago, was fine the rest of the day but slept poorly and was miserable when I got up the next morning. Awful headache, tired, chills, and couldn’t even get a few sips of coffee down never mind food. I was so happy to be sick!

I get mine next Tuesday after work. Is it bad that I'm kind of hoping for an excuse to take a day off?

• Like 6

11 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I get mine next Tuesday after work. Is it bad that I'm kind of hoping for an excuse to take a day off?

Nope, my brother gets his second dose Friday and he’s taking time off for that reason. Always good to use vacation time before you lose it!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ams1001 said:

The second dose affects everyone differently. My first dose was fine (just had a sore arm), but I was sick as a dog the day after getting the second. Fortunately, I was completely back to normal the day after feeling like damp garbage.

Take the day off if you need it. Better safe than sorry.

• Like 4

SilverStormm

Community Manager Notice

To those who have followed the rules, we thank you. However, unfortunately, a number of folks seem to find themselves unable to adhere to the topic rule (it's in the topic title) of Personal Stories only, which means - once again - the mods are having to babysit in here more than is acceptable. Consequently, this topic will remain locked until further notice; with a caveat that when it does return, if the same situation arises, warnings and bans will be issued and the topic may be locked permanently.