Type keyword(s) to search

Rosie O'Donnell: She's Back! (Bite it, Bitsy!)

Jaded
  • Start Topic

I know she's talked about getting her eyes done, I was referring to before she mentioned it, we were debating it on one of the weeks threads.

Rosie's eyes were drooping, it could have been interfering with her vision not just vanity.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 3

Actually an article I read said she had one eyelid done - said twice in the article. Not both.

Not that one article explains it - but I do appreciate her conversation about Renee Zellweger looking so different last fall on the show  When she announced her own.

She said RZ was talented, a woman can do whatever they want to their face and bodies, but should not expect it not to be mentioned by the public.

But who knows.....whatever. (And I am not fond of of saying whatever, lol).

• Love 3

I know she's talked about getting her eyes done, I was referring to before she mentioned it, we were debating it on one of the weeks threads.

Rosie's eyes were drooping, it could have been interfering with her vision not just vanity.

I thought that's what she said too.    My mom had similar drooping eyes fixed cosmetically but insurance actually paid for it because it could interfere with her vision.  As I get older, I'm thinking I'll probably have the same situation. 

• Love 2

i will add my experience on the eyelids  My doctor did a field of vision test which I failed and insurance paid for eyelid surgery.  What a difference in what I saw!   I look awake now and its been 10 years . 

• Love 1

Good for you, lookyloo!

The drooping eyelid syndrome runs in my family. One older sister had it done and she looks great. Her vision is no longer affected.  I have one eye that needs the same procedure. 

I think Rosie looks fabulous now.

(edited)

A insightful question at Ask Ro...

Dayna Carlson writes:March 3, 2015 11:39 pm

I see a difference in the way you are drawing your Munny's this past week. Coincidence? Maybe a shift in life?

and Rosie replies, "new sharpies"

lol (sorry for all the quote boxes)

Edited by springtime
  • Love 2