Type keyword(s) to search

Monique Samuels: Not A Lazy Mom

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I watched a new video this morning (can't find the link) where Monique and Chris categorically deny every breakup rumor. She did say that sometimes they were staying at their separate residences as part of a therapy process on their current show. Sounded legit. The question is, how did she present this to other people and how did those people run with it. 

I watched a few YouTube celebrity gossip videos that reported this, too.

It's strange that People magazine reported it as a separation as a prelude to divorce, instead as part of their couple's therapy. People is known for generally being very reliable. I guess even they get it wrong sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I watched a new video this morning (can't find the link) where Monique and Chris categorically deny every breakup rumor. She did say that sometimes they were staying at their separate residences as part of a therapy process on their current show. Sounded legit. The question is, how did she present this to other people and how did those people run with it. 

Monique likes to control the narrative at all times; she desparately wants to be Perfect Patty. The separation rumors came from her. Ashley wouldn't go making up stuff about a cast member who hasn't even filmed with the rest of the cast since 2019. People Magazine is a PR outfit and they usually will contact the celebrity's camp for verification before running with the story.  

I said earlier that my theory is that Chris told her he was leaving and she leaked the story to control the narrative.  But after seeing him skinning and grinning in her video I've changed my theory: Monique leaked that story to keep Chris in line. They are physically separated; she's at the Potomac house and he is staying in the lake house (which is a good hour apart at least).  Neither one of them want a divorce (Monique is nothing without a man*). Monique wants Chris to act and behave the way she wants him to and the divorce rumors are a warning shot to him to fall in line.

*Monique, like many of the other women on this show (and viewers of this show), base their identity on having/getting a man.  If you don't have a man, you are nothing, you are worthless.  And then if you have a man, your worth is based on how much HE is worth. That's why her main attack on Gizelle is that no man wants Gizelle and it's why she made sure to flash her wedding rings in the divorce denial videos. Which is actually silly of Monique to do because if she's supposed to be so earthy and African now, she shouldn't be flashing huge diamonds most likely mined by poor African children, but I digres...

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Allegedly Monique will not be returning to Season 2 of Love & Marriage DC, which was built around her and Chris to be the stars of the show, but ended up showing her in a terrible light. The friend of the show ended up being the actual star.  She claimed editing showed her and Chris in a poor light but editing didn't make you be nasty to your husband. Monique craves attention; I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't trying to get back on RHOP. She won't be able to stay away from the limelight for too long.

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised if Monique pops back up on RHOP because the show needs a shakeup.  Gizelle has been terrorizing the cast far too long and Monique has been the only person who has been able to shut her down.  It's an organic conflict. Fire Mia, bring Monique back (even as I detest her). Karen, Ashley, Wendy and Robyn will film with her. Gizelle and Candiace won't. If Candiace leaves, she leaves (but Candiace and Wendy are really the only two who have something going on independent of the show so Candiace will be alright). 

Edited by drivethroo
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Monique warned Wendy that the miserable ladies would go after her next. She was right. They started right away last season with the Eddie rumors. This year they are doing it to Chris Bassett although they seem to be coming harder for him than they did for Eddie.

I really hope the lovely Monique returns. I would like for her and Candiace to make up. And then for Monique to show footage of what really happened with Darby.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2022/11/23/rhop-monique-samuels-warned-wendy-osefo-that-she-would-be-next-to-be-iced-out-by-miserable-cast/  

• Fire 1
  • Love 3

I didn't watch LAMDC because Monique was on it. Now that she is not, maybe I will give it a try. I'll be in the minority in that I don't want Monique back on RHOP. I feel as though her actions changed the franchise for the worst and I don't think she should be rewarded for bad behavior. It wasn't the altercation, it was all the lying that followed and how she tried to spin things in her favor before things aired, and she was clearly in the wrong. She says that she apologized and nothing Candiace did warranted that, but now she is still lying today. about what happened. I wouldn't want to trade Monique for Candiace, because that would actually be what happens. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

I didn't watch LAMDC because Monique was on it. Now that she is not, maybe I will give it a try. I'll be in the minority in that I don't want Monique back on RHOP. I feel as though her actions changed the franchise for the worst and I don't think she should be rewarded for bad behavior. It wasn't the altercation, it was all the lying that followed and how she tried to spin things in her favor before things aired, and she was clearly in the wrong. She says that she apologized and nothing Candiace did warranted that, but now she is still lying today. about what happened. I wouldn't want to trade Monique for Candiace, because that would actually be what happens. 

I don’t want her back either, and you cleared said what I was thinking.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

I don't think you are in the minority. What Monique did between seasons (on top of what she did to Candiace) was despicable. She used social media and her connections in blogs, sites, etc. to present her own narrative about the episode. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 5

I'm the last person who would want Monique back on the show and I do think she and her fans brought the show down.  I'm glad she won't be on her new show because it was awful how she spoke to her husband and gave the Mariah Carey treatment to her cast mate that was her friend from her NFL WAGS days.  That said, BRAVO doesn't care about morals, they care about ratings and half of the current cast has said they're fine with violence (or neutral) as long as the victim is somebody they don't like.  So since the main members of the cast are now fine with violence, fire Mia and bring Monique back because at least with Monique the conflict would be coming from an organic place and not manufactured to get a moment.

The entire cast (minus Candiace) would film with her, including Gizelle.  The cast's dislike of Candiace & Wendy made them F around and if BRAVO fires Mia and brings back Monique, even on a limited basis, they will find out.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Monique: Oh Bravo's little check is nothing.

Also Monique: (after leaving Bravo's little check for an even smaller OWN check) I'm leaving because of a contract dispute. 

Starting to believe more and more that she leaked the divorce story to stir up controversy for contract negotiation purposes. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4

I hope this means Monique can return to housewives. Mia seemed a little entertaining at first but all is fake with that woman. Monique is an actual housewife and had good family scenes. I remember Chris’s mom calling her a heffa.  Plus we know she’s not lazy. I know Candiace would boohoo and say she is triggered but I’m guessing she’ll persevere.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I hope this means Monique can return to housewives. Mia seemed a little entertaining at first but all is fake with that woman. Monique is an actual housewife and had good family scenes. I remember Chris’s mom calling her a heffa.  Plus we know she’s not lazy. I know Candiace would boohoo and say she is triggered but I’m guessing she’ll persevere.

I don’t want Monique to come back. I’ve I was in charge, any housewife who got physical with another cast member  who got physical with another cast member. 
I understand why others want her back.

I’m rewatching earlier seasons and Monique is the one who really challenged Giselle and Giselle and Robyn have been horrible this season and I would welcome anyone who could put them in their place,

• Applause 4
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I don’t want Monique to come back. I’ve I was in charge, any housewife who got physical with another cast member  who got physical with another cast member. 
I understand why others want her back.

I’m rewatching earlier seasons and Monique is the one who really challenged Giselle and Giselle and Robyn have been horrible this season and I would welcome anyone who could put them in their place,

I loved how pressed Monique had Gizelle from her very first scene. I badly wanted her to do well on this show because she had everything a Housewife needed to win .... except I don't think Monique realized that herself. By her last seasons, when she'd began kissing up to the women who'd shaded her from jump, I was done.

Her decision to assault Candiace -- instead of Gizelle, her main antagonist -- has always left me scratching my head. I'm not a fan of violence at all, but if you're gonna throw down, why choose a former bestie over the chick who's had it in for you from Day One? A chick who started a rumor that your supposed premarital affair spawned a child who isn't your husband's? How was anything Candiace said worse than something that could have ended Monique's marriage?

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

I wouldn't want Monique to come back because I would be afraid for Candiace. The assault on Candiace was bad enough but what really scared me about her was the way she so coldly went after Candiace to assault her again.

Because of that, I doubt they'd bring her back. She's too much of a liability and quite honestly, she isn't interesting enough for them to risk it.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1

I always thought he was kind of dominating.  She wanted a career and he wanted her home barefoot and pregnant.  They just weren’t on the same page.

• Like 5
(edited)

Ashley ran her mouth at BravoCon and said they were getting a divorce and then People Magazine reported on it  Monique called People Magazine liars, but one thing about People Magazine, they're not really a tabloid but more like PR communication materials.  People never retracted the story either, so they were very confident in their story.

She tried shape shifting into being a Potomac socialite but Charrisse shut that down.  Then off RHOP, she tried to shape shift into being a DC power couple, but Chris isn't about that power couple life and she seemed angry at him for not even trying.  He's just a regular dude who wants to sit in his recliner with a beer, watch the game, coach a couple of Pee Wee football games or be the football coach at Potomac High School** and be at home with the wife and kids.  Now Monique is playing the part of this vegan Hoteptress Earth Mother and all Chris wants to is eat a steak and potato and go to sleep*.

He probably would've had that quiet family life if he had stayed with the fiancee he ditched for Monique. Mama Samuels clocked the game and that's why she wasn't here for Monique.  Monique peeped that Mama thought she was a lazy golddigger and went overboard in proving she was NOT lazy by creating all this busywork for herself.

Monique is not happy with herself so she cannot be happy with Chris or anyone else until she realizes happiness comes from within.  Perhaps she did come to that realization and decided to let Chris go so she can find her happy because nothing Chris ever does or ever will do will make Monique happy.

Financially, she's probably in the same boat as Ashley except I think Chris will give her whatever she wants to make sure his kids are good and happy.  But if he doesn't, she will rev up her smear campaign machine against him. I've already seen the introduction of some narratives starting up on some of the gossip blogs. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly and these two people can go their separate ways and find their happy.

*Chris has lost a WHOLE lot of weight. He's been going to church and trying to find his happy.  I think he'll be remarried within 5 years to someone who would be perfectly happy to sit at home with him and watch the game and cheer for him on Friday nights as he leads Potomac High School to victory.

**I don't even know if there's a Potomac High School but he would be content to coach the kids, then go home and be with his kids.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Ashley ran her mouth at BravoCon and said they were getting a divorce and then People Magazine reported on it  Monique called People Magazine liars, but one thing about People Magazine, they're not really a tabloid but more like PR communication materials.  People never retracted the story either, so they were very confident in their story.

She tried shape shifting into being a Potomac socialite but Charrisse shut that down.  Then off RHOP, she tried to shape shift into being a DC power couple, but Chris isn't about that power couple life and she seemed angry at him for not even trying.  He's just a regular dude who wants to sit in his recliner with a beer, watch the game, coach a couple of Pee Wee football games or be the football coach at Potomac High School** and be at home with the wife and kids.  Now Monique is playing the part of this vegan Hoteptress Earth Mother and all Chris wants to is eat a steak and potato and go to sleep*.

He probably would've had that quiet family life if he had stayed with the fiancee he ditched for Monique. Mama Samuels clocked the game and that's why she wasn't here for Monique.  Monique peeped that Mama thought she was a lazy golddigger and went overboard in proving she was NOT lazy by creating all this busywork for herself.

Monique is not happy with herself so she cannot be happy with Chris or anyone else until she realizes happiness comes from within.  Perhaps she did come to that realization and decided to let Chris go so she can find her happy because nothing Chris ever does or ever will do will make Monique happy.

Financially, she's probably in the same boat as Ashley except I think Chris will give her whatever she wants to make sure his kids are good and happy.  But if he doesn't, she will rev up her smear campaign machine against him. I've already seen the introduction of some narratives starting up on some of the gossip blogs. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly and these two people can go their separate ways and find their happy.

*Chris has lost a WHOLE lot of weight. He's been going to church and trying to find his happy.  I think he'll be remarried within 5 years to someone who would be perfectly happy to sit at home with him and watch the game and cheer for him on Friday nights as he leads Potomac High School to victory.

**I don't even know if there's a Potomac High School but he would be content to coach the kids, then go home and be with his kids.

Damn, @drivethroo you summed all this up, brilliantly!

You should be working for the show.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I agree Monique got in her own way. She had it all. 
I saw a recent picture of Chris and was surprised how thin he got. He looks good and must feel better. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

The only complaints I ever heard Monique verbalize was that Chris never planned things and wanted sex frequently. Well, some people are better at planning than others, and a husband desiring his wife is a good thing, so..... I don't get it. She's a fool.

On 6/21/2023 at 5:08 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I saw a recent picture of Chris and was surprised how thin he got. He looks good and must feel better. 

chris-samuels-looking-skinny-v0-1ifmyl55nh2b1.thumb.jpg.31515c16ff32c123bdb489c11ce6ed59.jpg

Wow. He did lose a lot of weight.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
46 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

The only complaints I ever heard Monique verbalize was that Chris never planned things and wanted sex frequently. Well, some people are better at planning than others, and a husband desiring his wife is a good thing, so..... I don't get it. She's a fool.

chris-samuels-looking-skinny-v0-1ifmyl55nh2b1.thumb.jpg.31515c16ff32c123bdb489c11ce6ed59.jpg

Wow. He did lose a lost of weight.

Ozempic?

On 6/21/2023 at 4:08 PM, Chatty Cake said:

This is exactly it.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ozempic?

🤷🏾‍♀️ I dunno. From what I've heard, Ozempic is effective for weightloss, but has unpleasant gastrointestinal side effects. He was very handsome at his cuddly, teddy bear weight for many years. My initial thought: folks tend to gain weight when they are happy, loved up & having rich, romantic dinners. Folks tend to lose weight more easily when they are unhappy in their romantic relationships. But, what the heck do I know about Chris' specific situation? Maybe just getting older & trying to take care of his health.

Chris Samuels is An Absolute Gem. Laughs easily & often. I could listen to his deep, baritone voice all day. Very loyal--- he publicly covered for Monique when she beat up Candiace & got kicked off the show, & when she had her single car DUI after filming a boozy brunch & ran into a tree; & he distanced himself from his mother when she spoke out against her. Tall, handsome, wildly rich, religious. Loves home & family: spending time playing with his kids, & drinking expensive wine before making love to his wife in the evening in his exquisitely beautiful home. Working with children in football.

Monique is a fool.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Wow. He did lose a lost of weight.

He looks great!

And yes, he supported Monique during some embarrassing situations.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

🤷🏾‍♀️ I dunno. From what I've heard, Ozempic is effective for weightloss, but has unpleasant gastrointestinal side effects.

It doesn’t have any gastro side effects, just makes you not hungry.. it is rare for someone to be very heavy and then slim down quickly.  There is usually some help with that.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ozempic?

No.  Monique decided her new persona was Erykah Badu circa 1997 and decided they would all be vegetarian and have loc'd hair and travel to the motherland etc etc*.  He probably lost all the weight because there was nothing but juices and berries in the house and with his thinking that the woman should be the one cooking and cleaning, I doubt seriously he was preparing the family meals.

This is not a sudden drop because he was losing weight when they were on Love & Marriage DC.  It's only sudden to us because we haven't seen him in a while.

*Nothing wrong with doing any of this but this is just another persona Monique decided to try on and Chris went along with it to placate her.

Monique is a fool.

Monique shouldn't stay in a marriage where she is unhappy, because when she is unhappy and doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions she lashes out at other people*.  That's not a good situation for the children to be in.  I don't think it's healthy for them to see their mother talking to their father so nastily...and trust, if she was talking to Chris sharply on film, she was talking to him sharply in the household.  I'm willing to bet Mama Samuels has been witness to Monique speaking sharply to Chris and she didn't like that one bit.

If Monique thinks she will land another husband with the same coins as Chris, she is a fool.  If it could've been done, Gizelle would've done it lol.  Monique is stepping into her 40s with 3 children (just like Gizelle was) and a baller is probably out of the question for her.  No government/contractor types will take her seriously because nobody is trying to lose a security clearance because she wants to fight. She burnt her bridges with the socialite crew, I don't know that her QAnon/anti vaxxer/pro MAGA views (allegedly) would endear her to the highly college educated/political type crowd. She's in the same boat with the Robyns & Gizelles that she thought she was better than. All she can hope for is somebody in the entertainment crowd so she might want to call up OWN or BRAVO and see if she can cash one of their little checks.

* IMO Chris is about to find out what Candiace was going through. I think Chris would make sure the kids have everything they needed and would give Monique slightly more than legally required but once Monique discovers her own little checks don't stretch as much as Chris' checks (especially in this high @$$ DC area), she will lash out at him.  Remember, Monique has been eating good off of Chris since she was 19 years old and she will be 40 this year.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, drivethroo said:

If Monique thinks she will land another husband with the same coins as Chris, she is a fool. 

Yeah, just ask Sheree about the dating pool for women who were married to a baller, had kids, got a little older...nothing left but ex cons and maybe Harry Dubin, lol.  

Maybe there could be a spin off with Kim Z., Monique, Luann, Ramona, Sheree, and some of the others that got divorced, maybe a Dating Game or that fantastic board game from back in the day, Mystery Date, I feel like something like that could have legs,no?

• LOL 6
On 6/20/2023 at 11:08 PM, Axie said:

I always thought he was kind of dominating.  She wanted a career and he wanted her home barefoot and pregnant.  They just weren’t on the same page.

This, I always found him domineering and she was walking on eggshells.  She did not seem happy.  I did not like that story line where he wanted to have another child.  When you marry for money you earn every penny. 

• Like 7
(edited)
On 6/23/2023 at 1:00 AM, NowVoyager said:

🤷🏾‍♀️ I dunno. From what I've heard, Ozempic is effective for weightloss, but has unpleasant gastrointestinal side effects. He was very handsome at his cuddly, teddy bear weight for many years. My initial thought: folks tend to gain weight when they are happy, loved up & having rich, romantic dinners. Folks tend to lose weight more easily when they are unhappy in their romantic relationships. But, what the heck do I know about Chris' specific situation? Maybe just getting older & trying to take care of his health.

Chris Samuels is An Absolute Gem. Laughs easily & often. I could listen to his deep, baritone voice all day. Very loyal--- he publicly covered for Monique when she beat up Candiace & got kicked off the show, & when she had her single car DUI after filming a boozy brunch & ran into a tree; & he distanced himself from his mother when she spoke out against her. Tall, handsome, wildly rich, religious. Loves home & family: spending time playing with his kids, & drinking expensive wine before making love to his wife in the evening in his exquisitely beautiful home. Working with children in football.

Monique is a fool.

I really don't get it.

Monique had almost everything anyone could want:

1. A beautiful family.

2. A handsome loving husband

3. Incredible good looks.

4. Money to live in total comfort and luxury

She just always seemed to want more and never seemed satisfied. 

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 6/25/2023 at 12:02 AM, qtpye said:

She just always seemed to want more and never seemed satisfied. 

Monique will never be satisfied because Monique doesn't want to be who she is and all the characters & costumes she's created for herself are fake and phony.

Remember her pastor came on the show and told her she is creating these fake narratives and fighting to impress women who don't care? He told her in a pretty way that she is fake and phony.

Who is Monique? Since we've met her she's been

• An aspiring Potomac socialite
  • A CEO Boss
  • A Drag Queen beating simple loudmouth bitches down
  • A Power Wife
  • now she is Afrocentric Earth Mother

All of these costume changes have been within the last 5 years and while it is to be expected of someone in their teens and 20s, it's not cute for somebody who is middle aged. 

Monique will never be satisfied or happy unless she learns to accept that everything is not perfect and it's okay not to be perfect. Until she learns to stand in her truth, she will get the same outcome no matter who she's with or where she works.

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
8 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Monique will never be satisfied because Monique doesn't want to be who she is and all the characters & costumes she's created for herself are fake and phony.

Remember her pastor came on the show and told her she is creating these fake narratives and fighting to impress women who don't care? He told her in a pretty way that she is fake and phony.

Who is Monique? Since we've met her she's been

• An aspiring Potomac socialite
  • A CEO Boss
  • A Drag Queen beating simple loudmouth bitches down
  • A Power Wife
  • now she is Afrocentric Earth Mother

All of these costume changes have been within the last 5 years and while it is to be expected of someone in their teens and 20s, it's not cute for somebody who is middle aged. 

Monique will never be satisfied or happy unless she learns to accept that everything is not perfect and it's okay not to be perfect. Until she learns to stand in her truth, she will get the same outcome no matter who she's with or where she works.

You forgot to add "wannabe rapper" to the list.

• LOL 5
On 10/20/2022 at 12:05 PM, drivethroo said:

Monique likes to control the narrative at all times; she desparately wants to be Perfect Patty.

The stupidest part about this is she already has a life most people would envy.

If she would just get over herself and concentrate on all the ways she has been blessed, she would be so much happier.

Also, I would not mind if Monique started legitimate businesses.

We don't need anymore MLMs scamming women.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

On 6/27/2023 at 7:14 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I read that Chris wanted to make the marriage work but she insisted on the divorce. Is the 10 year mark significant in terms of the prenup?

Hmmm, good question although the real question is who will get custody of the fish?! 

• LOL 3
14 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Lipstick Alley is claiming Monique started following the trainer on IG. If she takes up with the trainer, she beat up Candiace and sicced Chris on Robyn & Gizelle for nothing.  Smh.

Maybe I'm just old, but when did following somebody become synonymous with sleeping with them, or even being intimate? I follow folks that I'm friends with and wouldn't think the simple act of clicking follow would mean anything, especially if its her trainer.

• Like 5
On 7/13/2023 at 11:56 AM, Rlb8031 said:

Maybe I'm just old, but when did following somebody become synonymous with sleeping with them, or even being intimate? I follow folks that I'm friends with and wouldn't think the simple act of clicking follow would mean anything, especially if its her trainer.

Yeah, I never believed that rumor. That was the work of bitter old Charisse and shit stirring Gizelle.

(edited)

I don't know, I don't put anything past Monique. I wouldn't be surprised if she followed him to 1) make Chris feel some type of way, and 2) have people look at it and keep talking about her. She's getting divorced, she needs her next hustle. I would forget about her if RHOP women didn't fight all the time. I randomly remember she's on the radio when I'm flipping through channels. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 2
On 7/13/2023 at 11:56 AM, Rlb8031 said:

Except it's the same trainer Gigi, Charrisse and Gizelle spread rumors about Monique having an affair with.

The same trainer who was rumored to have been the father of the miscarried baby (NOT the youngest baby as Monique led Chris and viewers of the show {and Candiace} to believe).

These rumors led Chris to believe Gizelle & Robyn were talking about his youngest child (they weren't--they were talking about the lost child) and he wished he could transform into Caitlyn Jenner so he could slap them over these trainer/paternity rumors.

Chris allegedly loudly confronted Charrisse at the Potomac Safeway about these trainer rumors.

Monique went oops upside Candiace's head for inviting Charrisse to her party because Monique was so shook about these trainer rumors.

That trainer.

I would bet CHRIS doesn't think Monique liking the trainer on IG is innocent, which is probably why he was spotted having a meal last week with Charrisse, the woman who was allegedly spreading rumors and lies about his wife and youngest child.  If we see Chris spotted out with Chris, Candiace or Gizelle, we will know what's up.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
19 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Except it's the same trainer Gigi, Charrisse and Gizelle spread rumors about Monique having an affair with.

The same trainer who was rumored to have been the father of the miscarried baby (NOT the youngest baby as Monique led Chris and viewers of the show {and Candiace} to believe).

These rumors led Chris to believe Gizelle & Robyn were talking about his youngest child (they weren't--they were talking about the lost child) and he wished he could transform into Caitlyn Jenner so he could slap them over these trainer/paternity rumors.

Chris allegedly loudly confronted Charrisse at the Potomac Safeway about these trainer rumors.

Monique went oops upside Candiace's head for inviting Charrisse to her party because Monique was so shook about these trainer rumors.

That trainer.

I would bet CHRIS doesn't think Monique liking the trainer on IG is innocent, which is probably why he was spotted having a meal last week with Charrisse, the woman who was allegedly spreading rumors and lies about his wife and youngest child.  If we see Chris spotted out with Chris, Candiace or Gizelle, we will know what's up.

I didn’t know the rumor was about the miscarriage. Chris and Charisse having dinner? Damn.

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I didn’t know the rumor was about the miscarriage.

When they were at Andy's baby shower, they were all discussing the rumors. I believe it was Gizelle, Robyn, Ashley, Candiace and Charrisse. They (everyone but Candiace) was discussing the baby that was lost as maybe being the trainer's (and maybe being an abortion instead of a miscarriage).

CANDIACE thought they were talking about the youngest boy and told them that rumor was silly because the youngest boy looks like Chris.  Candiace told Karen what was being discussed and Karen told Monique.

Monique told Chris that Gizelle and 'em were talking about the paternity of the youngest boy (when she knew they were talking about the lost baby). That's why Chris made that remark to Gizelle about the youngest boy looking like him and Gizelle was like Huh? (because Gizelle was not gossiping about the youngest boy, she was gossiping about the lost baby).

Chris' ire was always directed towards Robyn, Gizelle and Charrisse for the rumors but not Candiace.  IMO, this shows Monique's hatred for Candiace had nothing to do with the trainer/baby rumors, it was always something deeper.  If Chris felt Candiace also had something to do with the rumors, he would not have been so warm to her at the lake house.  He was warm & friendly to her even after her anniversary party where she invited Charrisse.  Contrast that with the snarky remarks he made to Gizelle when Monique invited her over.

Chris and Charisse having dinner? Damn.

That's why them catching a meal together is very interesting because he went from screaming at Charrisse in Safeway to having dinner with her. I think when Monique followed that trainer on her IG, his spidey senses went up and got in touch with Charrisse for some info because Monique & Charrisse had been close off camera until Monique fell out with Charrisse.

It's also very possible he might be doing an apology tour (but if he felt Charrisse was lying, why apologize to her?). If he is doing an RHOP apology tour, I expect to see him pictured with Chris & Candiace very soon.  And possibly Robyn & Gizelle (more so Robyn than Gizelle IMO though).

• Like 6

I'm pretty sure Chris is signaling animosity to Monique. Trying to upset her through social media and her sworn enemy.

Perhaps he should reach out to his pastor and get a remedial course in Christian humility.

• Like 3