Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E17: Powerless

jewel21
  • Start Topic

The 118 races to rescue a little girl in a runaway hot air balloon and help with a city power outage caused by a hijacked tree-trimmer truck. Meanwhile, Athena's investigation into the serial rapist case puts her life in jeopardy.

Airdate: 05/04/2020

The fight scene with Athena was really well done.   I thought not seeing what was actually happening and hearing it along with everyone else was a really good way to show what everyone was going through.

Micheal dude....I know Athena got her ass licked but you really should have gotten hot doctors phone number.  I am kinda annoys it went nowhere.  

so many times the word “powerless” was used.   

Connie Britton!!!!   I want some fun  Abby/Buck/Maddie stuff next episode.  

• Love 6

The way that guy was banging her head up against that wall, I don't know how Athena escaped a concussion or some kind of brain damage.  But then, this is tv.  At least the wig held up.

May looked lovely.  That little dude is lucky.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chaos Theory said:

Micheal dude....I know Athena got her ass licked but you really should have gotten hot doctors phone number.  I am kinda annoys it went nowhere.  

I suspect the doctor will be the one to reveal Michael’s scan results. I loved when they each showed off their respective expertise - that is 100% the kind of thing that turns me on.

The crew looked hot pulling those balloon ropes, and Bobby and Michael looked hot with those sledgehammers.

It seemed like Hen’s wife made a giant leap to cheating. One charge, with what sounded like a plausible explanation, and she’s going through Hen’s phone? I wouldn’t have let her skate on that.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 10

Well Hen *did* cheat in S1. I can overlook Karen jumping to conclusions. 

Loved that small beat of Bobby hefting his axe when he saw the guy who beat Athena. And I continue to adore the friendship between Michael and Bobby. The Grant/Nash clan is so lovely!

Feeling bad for Buck though with next week's preview. 

• Love 16

I only started watching this season. Who is Connie Britton's character in relation to the characters? Does she know Maddie? 

That fight scene was brutal for sure. Good job with that whole scene. 

May really did look lovely. 

1 minute ago, jewel21 said:

I only started watching this season. Who is Connie Britton's character in relation to the characters? Does she know Maddie? 

Before Connie Britton left the show she had Maddie's job as the 9-1-1 dispatcher. Buck was her live in lover at the time. I can't recall if her and Maddie crossed paths or if that was before JLH's move to CA.

• Useful 2
(edited)

I almost expect Maddie to be like “Oh, so your the woman who ghosted my brother and stirred up all of his abandonment issues again?” but Maddie is (usually) more professional than that, especially in the middle of a disaster! That is how it went down right? It’s been so long I hardly even remember what happened. Her mom died, she went abroad, Buck waited on her to come back and she just...didn’t, am I right? 

Come on Michael get those digits, that guy was cute and vibing with you! That beat down with Athena was brutal, but I knew she would take him down. Everything with her, Bobby, Michael, and the kids were great, I love their whole extended family unit. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

The fight scene with Athena was really well done.   I thought not seeing what was actually happening and hearing it along with everyone else was a really good way to show what everyone was going through.

so many times the word “powerless” was used.   

Connie Britton!!!!   I want some fun  Abby/Buck/Maddie stuff next episode.  

Maddie initiating the "officer needs help" call was good but then broadcasting her open mike was a WTF moment. I half expected Chim to take over the Fire company when the Captain refused to get back onto their assigned frequency. It was a twist on normal when it was the medics and not the cops saying the suspect can wait

• Love 2

I loved Michael and the kids with Athena, but Bobby's reaction just fell completely flat for me. Would it kill him to show a little emotion? And this is someone who loves Peter Krause. I'm starting to think he's just miscast in this role, although I really like seeing him as a fire captain. I just don't know.

May looked gorgeous in her dress, that color green really suited her.

Michael, waited too long to get Hot Doc's number. Hopefully they'll be interacting again next week, but it doesn't look like great news.

Drunk Chim is HILARIOUS. "Lies!" "So much betrayal!" Too damn funny.

The train crash with Connie Britton looks good. I had forgotten all about her until she showed up at the end.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, preeya said:

Before Connie Britton left the show she had Maddie's job as the 9-1-1 dispatcher. Buck was her live in lover at the time. I can't recall if her and Maddie crossed paths or if that was before JLH's move to CA.

No, Abby and Maddie never met. Connie only appeared in season 1, and JLH first appeared in the first episode of season two.

I think Buck also only moved in to Abby's place after she took off. They weren't living together at any point because of Abby's mother. @jewel21, to add a little more context, Buck/Abby were in a relationship in season 1 until she took off to Europe after her mother died. Buck was under the assumption that they were doing a long distance relationship thing until she'd come back from her trip. Needless to say, she never came back and Buck kind of had to figure out on his own that he wasn't in a relationship anymore when she ghosted him. 

Which is why it'll be fun for Abby/Maddie to meet face-to-face. Maddie isn't going to be very pleased with Abby and I'm looking forward to her tearing into her. 

But back to the events of this episode, I actually liked Athena's plot. She found her serial rapist...but unfortunately also got beat up in the process. I really liked her last scene with May. I thought everything with the family worked fairly well.

Michael meets a new hot doctor who...may or may not be his love interest? I'd be SOOOOO down with that. Michael deserves some happiness and I really liked New Doctor.

Plus, it'll make things easier if Hen actually goes through with her career change. I loved seeing Karen get a more meaty role in this episode. It was fun watching Karen/Chimney interact. And I can't necessarily blame Karen for thinking that Hen could be cheating, as she's done it before...but I was still yelling at my TV for Karen to just talk to Hen. 

Not a bad episode, but clear set-up for the train cliffhanger and the Abby cliffhanger.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

Connie's character, Abby, left at the end of season 1 after her mother died.  She had been tied down in caregiver mode for so long that she wanted to finally be able to travel.  I think she tried to release Buck when she left but he was 100% in and said he'd wait for her. (I know he stayed at her house but I don't think they officially lived together). My spec is that she probably thought he'd move on pretty quickly. He was younger than she was and you wouldn't know it based on Season 2 and 3 but Buck was sleeping with a lot of people before he got into a relationship with Abby. He actually got fired in the first season for having sex at the firehouse with someone he rescued. (He got rehired).  And he had sex with his therapist.

Her mother's caregiver was the black woman you see occasionally helping Eddie with Christopher.

Abby was good friends with Athena.  She also became friendly with people at the fire station.  She did not, however, know Maddie.  Maddie came to LA at the beginning of Season 2 and because of her abusive marriage, it sounds like she hadn't been in close contact with her brother during the time he was dating Abby.

Onto tonight's episode:

If I didn't know Abby was coming back, the whole scene where Buck talked about the hot air balloon causing a lot of calls to the call center after last week's talk about her would have basically told me.  (For those who didn't see the first season, the first big romantic gesture he made towards her was a hot air balloon ride that they weren't able to take). 

Why are they leaving the scan results for next week?  I still don't like that Michael is sick.  He could be killed at any time.  I'm also surprised Bobby didn't ask about the results when Michael came over to help him ax the fireplace.

I also don't think it was wild for Hen's wife to jump to conclusions about infidelity.  Hen's excuse might have been believable but it wasn't really told believably.  That, coupled with a text immediately after from someone she has never heard of, and I can see why she'd get suspicious given the history.

I have to admit, the biggest laugh I got tonight was when the woman was happy the cops were there to get the tree murderer. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Thank you everyone for clearing up who Abby is and her relation to the other characters. Backstory always helps, lol. 

I forgot about crazy tree lady. That woman was insane! And she left her dog behind to commandeer the truck. Like wtf, lady?! Also, I'm pretty sure the actress is the same one who played Shawn's mom on Boy Meets World. Nice to see her again. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

.... but Maddie is (usually) more professional than that, especially in the middle of a disaster! 

Usually, yes.  But I didn't think much of her informing the guy trapped in the freezer how much oxygen he had left,  What 9-1-1 operator would mention that?  I can see asking for the dimensions of the freezer to get some idea to tell the first responders, but to actually tell the caller how long the air might last?  Way to panic the guy further, Maddie.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Michael, waited too long to get Hot Doc's number

Did he? They could have exchanged numbers off screen. 

2 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Busting up a fireplace?  How stupid.

Yeah. I’m pretty sure with DIY renovations, that’s not step 1.

1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

So the mom hops out of the hot air balloon basket first and leaves her kid inside it.  Before she could get her daughter out, the balloon takes off again.   I guess moms are more important than children.  I would have thought for sure the mom would have gotten her daughter out of the balloon first.

Thinking I heard her say something like "I'll get out first so I can help you" before she crawled out.  Sort of like the airplane/oxygen thing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

I am hoping this is followed up next week. Michael needs some happiness in his final days. Maybe the doctor turns out to be involved in his case. 

I thought Bobby's face listening to the feed was one of the best things this show has did in a while. I was gutted. 

• Love 13

That looked like a floor to ceiling brick fireplace; those 2 will be exhausted after the first couple of feet. Also, good thing Athena's in the hospital for a few days, because it'll take that long just to clean up all the shards of brick and mortar that will be everywhere in that room. Especially since the 2 renovators didn't even bother to put down a tarp before they started.

Maddie is in serious need of a supportive bra. You're not 22 anymore, girl.

• Love 9
(edited)

Drunk Chim was my absolute favourite part of the episode.  Given Hen's history, I don't think it was out of line for Karen to be suspicious, especially when questionable credit card charges are immediately followed up by seeing texts from an unknown woman's name on her phone. Before that, she was just impressed/turned on by Hen's 'cold' pragmatism at excluding the inevitable gang lunch. For sure she should have just asked outright, immediately, but this is tv - no drama, no show. And Hen did lie about the Tempanyaki with Chim, regardless of the reason for it.

2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

The mom knew it was windy, it would have been smarter to get the kid out of the balloon first.   If this were the Titanic, mom would probably lower herself into the lifeboat first, leaving her daughter on the ship.

The basket was high and no way mom could just lift the kid over from the inside. Better to get out and then pull her her out. And the show is about rescues, so of course there has to be something foolish/unthinking/careless things done, or (see above) you have no show.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 7
(edited)

The whole episode fell kind of flat for me. The urgency and desperation that should have been present and palpable when Bobby and Co. were racing to save Athena just wasn't there. The truck didn't even seem to be going terribly fast! And I love Peter Krause, but his micro expression-face just didn't work in this scene, he didn't appear distraught or anguished. I don't know. Maybe it's me.

And I didn't blame Karen much for leaping to conclusions: Hen cheated. It's pretty easy to believe "once a cheater, always..." when you find suspicious stuff and your partner flat out lies to you. But while it was funny to see Karen and Chimney interact, neither one of them played a convincing drunk person.

Connie Britton! Why does Abby wear such bad eyewear?

Edited by luna1122
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, luna1122 said:

The whole episode fell kind of flat for me. The urgency and desperation that should have been present and palpable when Bobby and Co. was racing to save Athena just wasn't there. The truck didn't even seem to be going terribly fast! And I love Peter Krause, but his micro expression-face just didn't work in this scene, he didn't appear distraught or anguished. I don't know. Maybe it's me.

And I didn't blame Karen much for leaping to conclusions: Hen cheated. It's pretty easy to believe "once a cheater, always..." when you find suspicious stuff and your partner flat out lies to you. But while it was funny to see Karen and Chimney interact, neither one of them played a convincing drunk person.

Connie Britton! Why does Abby wear such bad eyewear?

Agree with everything! It really felt weird that everything and everybody moved so slowly in that scene... But otherwise the idea was great, just hearing the fight and seeing it.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

The mom knew it was windy, it would have been smarter to get the kid out of the balloon first.   If this were the Titanic, mom would probably lower herself into the lifeboat first, leaving her daughter on the ship.

Buck did the same damn thing.   Given Buck's line of work, he should have known better.  Get the kid out of the balloon first.

It’s easy to arm chair crisis relief but sometimes it’s a matter of instinct.   In this case mom wanted to jump out and hold the balloon down.   She just misjudged how hard it would be to do that.  It’s like with a fire.  Do you throw your kid out a three story window or do you go out first and then give them arms to jump into?  Neither is wrong.  Both can end badly.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, luna1122 said:

The whole episode fell kind of flat for me. The urgency and desperation that should have been present and palpable when Bobby and Co. was racing to save Athena just wasn't there. The truck didn't even seem to be going terribly fast! And I love Peter Krause, but his micro expression-face just didn't work in this scene, he didn't appear distraught or anguished. I don't know. Maybe it's me.

Given the amount of cops already at the officer needs help call I just assumed that the fire company was nowhere near the scene and the Captain just took his unit. Like the Rock in San Andreas just taking his fire department helicopter north during the Big One 

• Love 2

May's prom date looked like he was about 12. Surely she can do better than that. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't size shame. Maybe he's a really nice kid.

I've been on a hot air balloon ride. That flame thrower 12 inches above your head is REALLY HOT. I kept feeling the top of my scalp to see if my hair was burned off. It's also really loud. You can hear it from the ground when balloons are up in the air, so imagine how loud it is 12 inches above your head.

The doctor in the elevator was kind of hot . . . until he smiled. Then I was like "nope." 

I knew they wouldn't kill Athena off, but in reality she would have kind of deserved it. She is always going into dangerous situations without any backup and risking her life. For one thing it's against policy and for another it's just reckless.

Also? That fight scene just went on a little too long for her to walk away relatively unscathed. She really should have been much more badly injured than that.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

May's prom date looked like he was about 12. Surely she can do better than that. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't size shame. Maybe he's a really nice kid.

I've been on a hot air balloon ride. That flame thrower 12 inches above your head is REALLY HOT. I kept feeling the top of my scalp to see if my hair was burned off. It's also really loud. You can hear it from the ground when balloons are up in the air, so imagine how loud it is 12 inches above your head.

The doctor in the elevator was kind of hot . . . until he smiled. Then I was like "nope." 

I knew they wouldn't kill Athena off, but in reality she would have kind of deserved it. She is always going into dangerous situations without any backup and risking her life. For one thing it's against policy and for another it's just reckless.

Also? That fight scene just went on a little too long for her to walk away relatively unscathed. She really should have been much more badly injured than that.

When I saw that kid I had to laugh because he did look about 12.  I think he was invited to dinner to meet May's parents but I only recall seeing him sitting down and didn't realize he was so small.   All I can say is, she must really like him so I guess he's got something going. 😄

I agree about the doctor.  He was hot until he smiled.  Nope.

I've said before that I didn't understand Athena always going into dangerous situations alone.  I know it's for tv but it just looks stupid.  I wanted to feel sorry for her that she got beat down, but it was her own damn fault.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Busting up a fireplace?  How stupid.

Can you imagine the amount of dust that would generate? It would cover everything in the dining room and the kitchen. Not to mention tracking it into the rest of the house. 

Just what someone just out of the hospital would be happy to clean up!

• Love 3
(edited)

I thought Athena's misguided lone pursuit into the storage facility would be another instance of the trope where the female protagonist figures out where the extremely dangerous and desperate miscreant is holed up and goes in all alone to confront him/her.

Usually there's a lot of accusation, villain monologue and threats, followed by a good white-knuckle chase but reinforcements always show up just as the protagonist gets cornered. I find myself wishing something like this would realistically happen more often (I love you, Jessica Fletcher -- but you're an idiot sometimes) so it was horrible but not unexpected.

Edited by CoderLady
  • Love 3
(edited)

IE Athena.   I don’t think Athena went there looking to get into a boxing match with a rapist.   She went there looking for evidence and yes you can say what you want about the Trope about Athena not having a partner but I don’t think anyone thought the guy was actually going to be there.   This was Athena getting lucky.,,,,then unlucky.    If anything RM might want to hire her a partner.    Maybe a love interest for Buck.   Or someone to get in the middle of her relationship with Bobby.  (A dumb trope but one this show is not above.   Plus the partner could just be there to show Athena don’t need no damn partner.)

2 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

It’s easy to arm chair crisis relief but sometimes it’s a matter of instinct.   In this case mom wanted to jump out and hold the balloon down.   She just misjudged how hard it would be to do that.  It’s like with a fire.  Do you throw your kid out a three story window or do you go out first and then give them arms to jump into?  Neither is wrong.  Both can end badly.

And one more point on this.   The two guys jumped out as well with the intent of tying down the balloon.   It was probably easier and (on paper) safer then lifting a kid out of a moving balloon.   No one expected the balloon to buck which it did and one of the technicians got seriously hurt.   This was a serious of unfortunate events.  Nothing more.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 7

So many people have observed that it is beyond foolish for Athena to go into dark, weird places all alone with no back up.  I headwank that some writer probably saw a tweet or their wife or husband finally asked the question and they were like.... "You know... you're right!"

It was brutal and well done and hard to watch.  I did like how they decided to do it with the fight being mostly sound and what visuals there were were mostly in shadow. I give all the reaction-listeners a lot of credit, even the extras.  Everyone's face was just so horrified.  Josh's and Bobby's faces were the most expressive.  Hat's off to those actors.

Drunk Chim is fun.

I wish they hadn't telegraphed Abby so much with Buck alluding to her a few times.  I wish her appearance had been more of a surprise.

Mae's dress was gorg. 

• Love 6
(edited)

How in the world did Abby go off on her Eat, Pray, Love adventure, score herself a fiance, and yet is still wearing those fugly old-fashioned glasses? 

Edited by Jillybean
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

I totally feel/got a kick out of Mae's adorable prom date. Even though I'm almost eligible for Medicare, I clearly remember that some of the cutest guys I went to high school with (granted, it was a very small school and girls outnumbered boys about 2:1 so we didn't have a lot of options) were short ... late growth spurts not uncommon. One of the most popular boys in my freshman class in high school was the shortest kid in the class (I was second LOL) ... he ended up 6'1", sprouting about a foot between 9th grade and college. 

Actually, MY being very short was a blessing, because the super-cute guys who hadn't gone through growth spurts yet tended to be more interested in me. I never did have a growth spurt ... still hanging in there at 5'2". 

Was I the only person who thought that the detective would turn out to be the "bad guy"? Glad they didn't go there. Yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Maddie is in serious need of a supportive bra. You're not 22 anymore, girl

I have the same build; no bra is going to work. The wardrobe person must not know how to dress for that body type (patterns, black, or oxford shirts) or else someone from TPTB thinks they know better and they don’t. 

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 3

First of all, the mom of the girl in the hot air balloon handles the whole situation poorly. Then, once she hops out of the balloon (without her kid by the way) the ropes are within immediate reach! She absolutely could have (at least tried to) pulled the ropes to bring her daughter to safety. And also, the guy who pilots the balloon should have tried a little harder to reassure the passengers and follow a better protocol.  Buck's comment was definitely helpful in foreshadowing the

Spoiler

return of Connie Britton.

Why did we get absolutely no explanation of why the lady was mad about the trees? And if your dog was an "important show dog" like she said it was, would you really leave it on the side of the road alone?! And also why were the keys still in the truck?!

Man was the

Spoiler

Athena attack

brutal, but we do see it coming in a prior episode when she says "the day that I don't come home is far out into the future".  Small side note, Did anyone else notice that in front of the cafe, the specials sign was still out?! I know it was an unexpected outage, but wouldn't they still have a checklist of things to do before closing up? One of which being bringing in the specials board.

We see Maddie tell Josh to talk to Frank about his court issue, but i'm confused as to why we never get an answer about how he decided. 

As for May, I thought it was cute that she wanted pictures with her mom as well. It may however be triggering for Athena in the future, knowing that she does have problems with PTSD. 

Wouldn't Michael still have to go get his blood test done? And why on earth didn't he get the hot doctor's number?! I thought that the guy might have driven him to see Athena, but that didn't happen, so I wasn't sure why we even saw that interaction. Which leads me to believe that we will see him come back in an episode or two. 

Sorry this was really long 😂. Im VERY passionate about this show, and I have a lot of questions.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Was I the only person who thought that the detective would turn out to be the "bad guy"? Glad they didn't go there. Yet.

Seriously, if they have Sasha Roiz as any kind of recurring character and don't make him a love interest for somebody, it's a colossal waste. I guess there aren't really any candidates though.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I have the same build; no bra is going to work. The wardrobe person must not know how to dress for that body type (patterns) or else someone from TPTB thinks they know better and they don’t. 

Those giant-ass 80's prom dress sleeves look good on absolutely no one. It's like they said "She's kinda pear-shaped, let's puff up her top half to match!" She looks like she's swimming in her clothes.

8 hours ago, DearEvette said:

It was brutal and well done and hard to watch.  I did like how they decided to do it with the fight being mostly sound and what visuals there were were mostly in shadow. I give all the reaction-listeners a lot of credit, even the extras.  Everyone's face was just so horrified.  Josh's and Bobby's faces were the most expressive.  Hat's off to those actors.

For a minute, I was horrified thinking they would all hear Athena get raped over the radio before anyone could get there.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Seriously, if they have Sasha Roiz as any kind of recurring character and don't make him a love interest for somebody, it's a colossal waste. I guess there aren't really any candidates though.

Right?  I saw him and I was all, well hello Capt. Renard.  Nice to see your fine self again.  LOL.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I have the same build; no bra is going to work. The wardrobe person must not know how to dress for that body type (patterns, black, or oxford shirts) or else someone from TPTB thinks they know better and they don’t. 

Considering her situation it is amazing that she can use the keyboard if she sits to close to the desk. Just sayn’

I know this show requires a lot of handwaving because of the liberties it takes with first responders. I don't know anything about that line of work. What I do know about is grocery stores, and 1) walk-in freezers and fridges have manual safety push knobs on the inside (and manual latches on the outside) for the express reason that you can't get locked inside; they aren't electronically locked; and 2) when the power goes out, the freezer stops working; the freezer doesn't get colder. I've worked in two stores, one of which was ~30 years old and one that was brand new, and both had the same freezer/fridge doors. I went through one power outage at the older store.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bilgistic said:

What I do know about is grocery stores, and 1) walk-in freezers and fridges have manual safety push knobs on the inside (and manual latches on the outside) for the express reason that you can't get locked inside; they aren't electronically locked;

I thought they gave a nod to that in that the inside manual safety was iced over. Although, who would just let that get that bad without defrosting it by hand from time to time in necessary?

2) when the power goes out, the freezer stops working; the freezer doesn't get colder.

THIS, however, is not something they can handwave. It's like, PHYSICS, dammit.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Did they say the freezer got colder? 

A freezer can't get colder but someone locked in a freezer sure can.

As @CoyoteBlue alluded to, the inside latch was frozen over. I'd have to rewatch (it's deleted now), but I thought the guy said it froze while he was in there.

But nothing already in the freezer gets "frozen over" like that unless there's liquid poured on it/condensation. It looked like frostbite on the door. Walk-in freezers are generally pretty dry as the temperature and conditions stay fairly consistent. It's not like when it snows or sleets outside.

There was/is a maybe palm-sized condensation drip from the ceiling to the floor of the deli/bakery freezer at my old store. The spot on the floor stayed frozen and slippery. (Of course, no one ever fixed it.) That's not happening on a horizontal door push-latch, though.

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, bilgistic said:

As @CoyoteBlue alluded to, the inside latch was frozen over. I'd have to rewatch (it's deleted now), but I thought the guy said it froze while he was in there.

I thought they said that happened to the emergency release latch.

2) when the power goes out, the freezer stops working; the freezer doesn't get colder

It's possible there's an emergency generator that keeps the freezer running in just such an emergency. Otherwise you could lose a lot of valuable inventory. Although yeah - it wouldn't get colder, it would just stay cold. The person inside would get colder though.

• Useful 3
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 10:13 PM, anna0852 said:

Loved that small beat of Bobby hefting his axe when he saw the guy who beat Athena. And I continue to adore the friendship between Michael and Bobby. The Grant/Nash clan is so lovely!

How is it that Bobby and Michael have more chemistry than Bobby and Athena? lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 4