Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S12.E05: Not So Model Behavior

Recommended Posts

I just now realized Ramoaner is a pain in the ass.  Not only is she not all there in the head, but she’s a lousy hostess, leaves her friends to go on a secret date, orders oysters for herself,and makes them clean up in her house when she disappears.  I seriously believe she thinks she’s above them all, and they are beneath her.  Delusional.  Also, I doubt those wealthy  so called “friends” would let her in their circle.

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

36 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Good grief, Dorinda. We get it. You think Tinsley is an idiot. Not everyone has a hard knock life and I understood what she was saying. Her mom still tries to control her at 44 years old. The curly hair issue was just an example. Get off your high horse, lady. 

It’s rich coming from the woman who said she doesn’t know anything about Tinsley. She’s basically telling you something right now, Dorin. She even mentioned that it was “symbolic.” I’m really starting to despise Dorinda...

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

I really think Dorinda is going thru the change that’s one of the reasons she’s being so bitchy.

I guess she’s the new Bethenny with the “ thinking heads”.  Maybe you can’t have a drunk criticizing the others.  I don’t see her drinking anymore .. maybe water.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I had to give this its own post, because it was uniquely disgusting on a show and network full of disgusting displays:

Dorinda said she had a skirt with “General” Mao on it and it was “gangstery” and “fashionable”?  What’s “fashionable” about a man who killed and tortured and starved millions of people?  Mao was a 20th century totalitarian dictator, right up there with Hitler and Stalin, except I would argue that he was worse.  What is “gangster” or “fashionable” about a man who sent people to prison camps and starved them by the millions?  How can she say that?  He is, according to The Washington Post, “the biggest mass murderer in the history of the world.”  He killed 45 million people between 1958 to 1962.  

This is by far the most disgusting display I have ever heard from a Housewife, bar none.  Leah saying “weird white people” has absolutely nothing on this.  

I get that Dorinda, who is supposedly a good, self-described “pure” woman is probably ignorant and not malicious in her comments, but she either has to cop to having not passed high school history (ninth grade) or just say she supports evil.  I have no way that it would be anything other than one of the two.  

How dare she compare Lil Kim to Mao?  She owes Lil Kim a huge apology, and I think she owes everyone in society a giant apology for supporting a genocidal maniac dictator.  I am so angry that Dorinda, a sophisticated woman about London and New York City, would sanction Mao and it would be taken blithely.  Where is Andy Cohen going to come out on this?  

I am not only going to be paying attention to how the network handles this, but how the people who ought to know better who say they support Dorinda react to this.  Whoever hears about it and doesn’t condemn it ought to be judged IMO.

I have no idea what else to say, except that Dorinda made Leah and Sonja look positively demure and genteel.  

If this keeps going on, I don’t know if I can watch this show anymore.  Maybe Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is all bullshit and gossip and fashion, but as far as I know, none of them have made a comment this morally outrageous.  I will never look at Dorinda Medley the same again, she can save all the animals in a burning pet store like PeeWee Herman, and she won’t be redeemed until she realizes the gravity of what she said and apologizes profusely.  

John, don’t walk, run.  I wonder if how now how “gangstery” and “fashionable” this c-word found the Armenian Genocide.  Alright, I got nothing nice to say.  I’m gonna peace. 

This is me right now:

D58EFE48-DEFD-42C0-9409-1EC8A506BDE9.gif.451c444101cfe93e8884dc1c114036cc.gif

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

10 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

 Like, they apply all this eye shadow over the whole lid and then put concealer over half of it and then put more on over the concealer.  It makes no sense to me at all.  Sorry, off topic rant brought to you Stella Artois.

After watching that guy put all of that makeup on Dorinda, you're totally on topic!   I thought it was a little much.  I went to a department store makeup counter once (I can't remember the brand,)  but the lady kept putting on layer after layer of foundation and other stuff and I felt like I looked like a clown!  I wiped it all off before I walked through the Mall.  Dorinda looked a little too bronzed for my tastes.  I'm in the camp of 'less is more.'   YMMV.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

How can she say that?  He is, according to The Washington Post, “the biggest mass murderer in the history of the world.”  He killed 45 million people between 1958 to 1962.  

Yeah, that was a WTF moment for me.  She's probably going to get a lot of blowback on her social media accounts, as well she should.  

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I had to give this its own post, because it was uniquely disgusting on a show and network full of disgusting displays:

Dorinda said she had a skirt with “General” Mao on it and it was “gangstery” and “fashionable”?  What’s “fashionable” about a man who killed and tortured and starved millions of people?  Mao was a 20th century totalitarian dictator, right up there with Hitler and Stalin, except I would argue that he was worse.  What is “gangster” or “fashionable” about a man who sent people to prison camps and starved them by the millions?  How can she say that?  He is, according to The Washington Post, “the biggest mass murderer in the history of the world.”  He killed 45 million people between 1958 to 1962.  

This is by far the most disgusting display I have ever heard from a Housewife, bar none.  Leah saying “weird white people” has absolutely nothing on this.  

I get that Dorinda, who is supposedly a good, self-described “pure” woman is probably ignorant and not malicious in her comments, but she either has to cop to having not passed high school history (ninth grade) or just say she supports evil.  I have no way that it would be anything other than one of the two.  

How dare she compare Lil Kim to Mao?  She owes Lil Kim a huge apology, and I think she owes everyone in society a giant apology for supporting a genocidal maniac dictator.  I am so angry that Dorinda, a sophisticated woman about London and New York City, would sanction Mao and it would be taken blithely.  Where is Andy Cohen going to come out on this?  

I am not only going to be paying attention to how the network handles this, but how the people who ought to know better who say they support Dorinda react to this.  Whoever hears about it and doesn’t condemn it ought to be judged IMO.

I have no idea what else to say, except that Dorinda made Leah and Sonja look positively demure and genteel.  

If this keeps going on, I don’t know if I can watch this show anymore.  Maybe Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is all bullshit and gossip and fashion, but as far as I know, none of them have made a comment this morally outrageous.  I will never look at Dorinda Medley the same again, she can save all the animals in a burning pet store like PeeWee Herman, and she won’t be redeemed until she realizes the gravity of what she said and apologizes profusely.  

John, don’t walk, run.  I wonder if how now how “gangstery” and “fashionable” this c-word found the Armenian Genocide.  Alright, I got nothing nice to say.  I’m gonna peace. 

This is me right now:

D58EFE48-DEFD-42C0-9409-1EC8A506BDE9.gif.451c444101cfe93e8884dc1c114036cc.gif

I was making popcorn and must have missed all of this.  Wow.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Thumper said:

I was making popcorn and must have missed all of this.  Wow.

It was when Leah came in and everybody was commenting on her dress.  It was idiocy in full display on Dorinda's part, and with a smile on her face. 

  • Like 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sonja talking about the orchids she had at her "fashion show" that she got at Home Depot just killed me.  I HOWLED!!  Those other flowers looked like something one of her "interns" picked up at the grocery store!  MY grocery store has better flower selections that those poor dozen white & pink carnations!  Just sayin'.

Also, because I was so bored, I took a look at "Sonja by Sonja Morgan" webpage.  Jeebus. I think there were about 35 items total.  That's SOME important "lifestyle brand" she's got going.

And Moaner's hair upthread really looked a LOT better than that stringy mess she's sporting now.

Edited by goofygirl · Reason: I can't spell OR type!
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, bosawks said:

Did Ramona order every last oyster in New York?

Just wave the waitstaff over and order some more.

Dorinda is just a bundle of teeth grinding so far this season.

Dorinda acts like an old fart.  She’s a bitter woman because she’s not boating on the Riviera.  She hates her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Also, because I was so bored, I took a look at "Sonja by Sonja Morgan" webpage.  Jeebus. I think there were about 35 items total.  That's SOME important "lifestyle brand" she's got going.

Sonja by Sonja Morgan by AliExpress. I see she's still using the photos from their website. 

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, absolutelyido said:

Love or loathe?

Nobody else wants her.  She’s lucky he wants her .. for some reason.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure how unpopular this will be but I'm around Leah's age and her clothes and her Lil Kim dress was amazing this evening.

1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Real question. Do we think Sonja's nose is real? It is so narrow. 

You can Google Sonja's pictures when she was really young.  She kind of always had a nose like that.

She's definitely gotten her lips done and fillers.  She's done a lot more this season and looks worse for it.  I've always thought she was really beautiful so it makes me sad.

4f52bbeb4898746b2df42d5b1b040a58.jpg

f5d0ccd5b0fd1dff304b1aa6cad23575.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dorinda- Lil Kim vs General Mao, oh yes I can see where they're both so alike. One a hasbeen American singer with bad plastic surgery and the other is a mass murderer who killed 45 million people.  You're so edgy and "gangsta", girl!

Edited by Raiderred · Reason: missed a word
  • Like 16
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

It was when Leah came in and everybody was commenting on her dress.  It was idiocy in full display on Dorinda's part, and with a smile on her face. 

I couldn't hear her. Though I knew she said something. She's on WWHL now. Let's see if it is addressed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Watching this fashion show makes me appreciate being quarantined.

😄. This reminds me of Larry David: "Dating is an experience that makes me appreciate being alone."

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

It’s rich coming from the woman who said she doesn’t know anything about Tinsley. She’s basically telling you something right now, Dorin. She even mentioned that it was “symbolic.” I’m really starting to despise Dorinda...

“Starting”?  She’s o.k. If you like a drunken woman who hits below the belt out of jealously when things don’t go her way or you don’t agree with her.  She’s scary as hell.  Don’t cross her.  She will cut you to ribbons.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I feel bad for John Mahdessian. He seems like a nice enough person. He’s social. Why shouldn’t he go to parties he’s invited to? I don’t get the pickup vibe from him. I never, ever liked Kristen Taekman either. If he was hot she wouldn’t have had a problem with him shimmying and having a little fun dancing when they were at that party. If I’m remembering it correctly. Same with Tinsley. If he was hot she wouldn’t care if he was sweaty. 

I think Leah’s cashmere sweat suit was probably Cashmink like the scarves ☺️ And yeah those were tooootally grocery store flowers. They were pretty though.

Dorinda is probably going through the change and her head has left her body. I feel like all of these women went way off the rails when it happened to them, save for Leah and Tinsley. I shudder to think about how it’s going to affect Bethenny. I’m infinitely glad we won’t have to watch it unfold on RHoNY!!

Oh! The hair stylist was SO visibly annoyed doing Luann’s hair. What a jerk she was. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Like 18
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

It looked like a plate of salami was being served for hors d'oeuvres at Sonja's show. 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I feel bad for John Mahdessian. He seems like a nice enough person. He’s social. Why shouldn’t he go to parties he’s invited to? I don’t get the pickup vibe from him. I never, ever liked Kristen Taekman either. If he was hot she wouldn’t have had a problem with him shimmying and having a little fun dancing when they were at that party. If I’m remembering it correctly. Same with Tinsley. If he was hot she wouldn’t care if he was sweaty. 

I think Leah’s cashmere sweat suit was probably Cashmink like the scarves ☺️ And yeah those were tooootally grocery store flowers. They were pretty though.

Dorinda is probably going through the change and her head has left her body. I feel like all of these women went way off the rails when it happened to them, save for Leah and Tinsley. I shudder to think about how it’s going to affect Bethenny.

Oh! The hair stylist was SO visibly annoyed doing Luann’s hair. What a jerk she was. 

I agree with you about John.  Dorinda just might be going thru the change, but I think it looks like she’s on the wagon too.  A double whammy.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

It looked like a plate of salami was being served for hors d'oeuvres at Sonja's show. 

Sonja probably used the same caterer that LeeAnn from RHOD used for her wedding. 

  • Laugh 19

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Ok, I’m not gonna lie, once Sonja said that sweatsuit was cashmere I totally would have kept it.  I wouldn’t have worn it to a fashion show but I wouldn’t have given it back.  Of course, it could have been “cashmere” the way that fashion show was designed by “Sonja” so, maybe not

Since Sonya gets her cheap clothing from China’s Aliexpress, you can bet it’s either bottom of the line nasty cashmere or fake.  I can’t believe she still gets away with this scam.  

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I feel bad for John Mahdessian. He seems like a nice enough person. He’s social. Why shouldn’t he go to parties he’s invited to? I don’t get the pickup vibe from him. I never, ever liked Kristen Taekman either. If he was hot she wouldn’t have had a problem with him shimmying and having a little fun dancing when they were at that party. If I’m remembering it correctly. Same with Tinsley. If he was hot she wouldn’t care if he was sweaty. 

I think Leah’s cashmere sweat suit was probably Cashmink like the scarves ☺️ And yeah those were tooootally grocery store flowers. They were pretty though.

Dorinda is probably going through the change and her head has left her body. I feel like all of these women went way off the rails when it happened to them, save for Leah and Tinsley. I shudder to think about how it’s going to affect Bethenny. I’m infinitely glad we won’t have to watch it unfold on RHoNY!!

Oh! The hair stylist was SO visibly annoyed doing Luann’s hair. What a jerk she was. 

She’s divorced a long time now.  Why is she still so entitled?  How long is she going to pull this Countessa thing?  Or should I say Cuntessa?  She was embarrassing going after the male groomer at Ramona’s house.  I was ashamed for her.  She’ll screw anything that’s not screwed down.

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Lemons said:

Since Sonya gets her cheap clothing from China’s Aliexpress, you can bet it’s either bottom of the line nasty cashmere or fake.  I can’t believe she still gets away with this scam.  

Most likely it's 1% cashmere content. The other 99% is Lycra and crunchy velour made from polyester. Truth in advertising but juuuust barely. 

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sonja by Sonja Morgan by AliExpress. I see she's still using the photos from their website. 

Yup....I was just looking at that.  I remember she wore a plaid blazer last year from her "line" - on her website, I think it's about $160.00 - AliExpress - I think it's under $28.00 or something.  

I bet you can find all of "Sonja by Sonja Morgan" there.  

I'll give it to Sonja - she's finally found a way to make some money.  

I also wonder if she's feeling a bit downclass - remember when she chided Luann for Luann's clothing line selling on Evine when compare to Sonja's first clothing line - I remember her saying something like "My line is for the classes, Luann designs for the masses" - well, isn't that what ready to wear is marketed to, as well - the masses??  My, how the mighty have fallen!! 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I feel bad for John Mahdessian. He seems like a nice enough person. He’s social. Why shouldn’t he go to parties he’s invited to? I don’t get the pickup vibe from him. I never, ever liked Kristen Taekman either. If he was hot she wouldn’t have had a problem with him shimmying and having a little fun dancing when they were at that party. If I’m remembering it correctly. Same with Tinsley. If he was hot she wouldn’t care if he was sweaty. 

I think Leah’s cashmere sweat suit was probably Cashmink like the scarves ☺️ And yeah those were tooootally grocery store flowers. They were pretty though.

Dorinda is probably going through the change and her head has left her body. I feel like all of these women went way off the rails when it happened to them, save for Leah and Tinsley. I shudder to think about how it’s going to affect Bethenny. I’m infinitely glad we won’t have to watch it unfold on RHoNY!!

Oh! The hair stylist was SO visibly annoyed doing Luann’s hair. What a jerk she was. 

Here's the link from Sonja's website:  

https://sonjabysonjamorgan.com/collections/loungewear/products/off-duty-knit-set

It says the material is cashmere, cotton and polyester - just doesn't give the percentages, or laundering instructions.  If it's machine washable, it's probably less than 20% cashmere.

I think unless Sonja had already purchased a huge amount of stock and is keeping it in a warehouse somewhere in the city, she's going to run into a problem.  Most of this stuff is mass produced in China, and with the Coronavirus, there are very long shipping delays to the States.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

The entitlement of some of these women (and I use that term lightly) is infuriating.

1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

Just because NY Fashion Week occurred during the same Time/ Space Continuum as Sonja (by Sonja Morgan) had a Bravo-paid for gathering of several “celebrities and buyers” (randos off the street),  in a sad restaurant space with flowers that looked like her “team” (additional randos) stole them from a vendor in the subway, with “models” (more randos), “hired” (given $20 and a coupon for a free slice of Ray’s Famous Pizza) from several different “agencies” (benches in Washington Square Park) does not mean Sonja “showed” at NYFW! 

Haha. What gave it away? Was it the sad tray of cold cuts, discount floral arrangements amounting to no more than $35 in total, lack of professional lighting/sound/set design, or the merchandise that was already available for sale produced by other brands? 

Honestly, in what universe did Mrs. Morgan think her 'showing' would pass for a NYFW sanctioned event? Her event may have been contemporaneous to the NYFW shows and on the island of Manhattan, but that's about where the similarities ended.

Edited by Rahul
  • Like 12
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sonja probably used the same caterer that LeeAnn from RHOD used for her wedding. 

Yeah - that was all she was able to "negotiate" to get for free.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

 

I’ve become obsessed with watching eye makeup tutorials on Facebook during quarantine.  Like, they apply all this eye shadow over the whole lid and then put concealer over half of it and then put more on over the concealer.  It makes no sense to me at all.  Sorry, off topic rant brought to you Stella Artois.

Cheers! Cinnamon Pineapple Margaritas for me!  

Thanks to them all I can really say is:

JAQUES IS COMING BACK!

I'm bouncing up and down excited for that!

  • Like 21
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I bet that Leah could actually have worn the pants with heels and some great top and looked better than Sonja did in whatever she was wearing.

 

Leah could've turned a look with a nice black or white coat draped on the shoulders and a nice bold heel.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

Leah could've turned a look with a nice black or white coat draped on the shoulders and a nice bold heel.

She should have just carried a Tiki torch.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Here's the link from Sonja's website:  

https://sonjabysonjamorgan.com/collections/loungewear/products/off-duty-knit-set

It says the material is cashmere, cotton and polyester - just doesn't give the percentages, or laundering instructions.  If it's machine washable, it's probably less than 20% cashmere.

I think unless Sonja had already purchased a huge amount of stock and is keeping it in a warehouse somewhere in the city, she's going to run into a problem.  Most of this stuff is mass produced in China, and with the Coronavirus, there are very long shipping delays to the States.

She’s going to need a Cashmiracle 😝

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, the dog groomer is here to service Sonja’s dog? Then he might as well give me a massage.

Oh, there are dozens of hairdressers backstage to prepare the models booked for the show? Then this guy might as well style my hair.

I love how they edit it so that Loic says not one word to reassure Lu that what she’s doing is not beyond entitled, while she’s prattling on, trying to rationalize her entitled behavior and ingratiate herself with him. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 17
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

That sweatsuit being cashmere is probably as true as Sonja having a line of toaster ovens.

I thought that Sonja missed an opportunity to revive the toaster oven line. She could have had the models walk down the runway holding the toaster oven boxes. Did we actually ever see an oven, or just the boxes? 

So Dorinda bashes John at every turn, doesn't want him to live with her, from what I remember doesn't even want him to stay over, yet thinks he should spend every night with her, and not go anywhere she doesn't want to go. Got it. A poster on last week's thread mentioned that John is actually quite accomplished, so I read an article on him. It was an interesting article on his background, how he got into the family business, and how much he has devoted to the business since then. From what I can see, he is way more accomplished than Dorinda. 

It was interesting hearing Leah describe her relationship with her ex (a partnership that is not at all unusual as much as she might think it is ) and then to actually see their interaction. From what I can see, he is the mature parent (no surprise) and appears to treat Leah as a second child that he needs to keep an eye on. I would imagine even more so after her stint at Ramona's. Her daughter must be so proud to see her mother buck naked and acting like a drunken fool. 

  • Like 16
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Good God, Dorinda was being a bitch with her Disney themed comment.

I am really not liking Dorinda this season.  She's really getting on my nerves with her self importance.  I can't say I like John but I hope he drops her for good.  The way she was all put out that he went out without her even though he asked her to go and she turned him down really pissed me off.  She treats him like shit!  I don't like to see people mistreated.  Uppity bitch!  

Sonja by Sonja Morgan is giving She by Sheree a run for the money.  🤣🤣🤣

Edited by swankie · Reason: Grammar
  • Like 22
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Actually, Leah you did kind of go to a dark place, throwing the tiki torches like...you thought you were in an episode of Games of Thrones?

That's probably why she texted her mother. She wanted to warn her before the last episode aired. I'm sure once mommy saw her in all her drunken glory all shit hit the fan. Same with the ex. Leah has some splainin' to do with her family as to why she thinks drinking again is a good idea. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I think John is sleezy and loves the spotlight too much. I think he is out collecting phone numbers and I just don't like him.

But he's a person. Dorinda treats him like trash, like he's a trashy accessory. I don't think anyone deserves to be treated like that or talked about that way in public.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Raiderred said:

Dorinda- Lil Kim vs General Mao, oh yes I can see where they're both so alike. One a hasbeen American singer with bad plastic surgery and the other is a mass murderer who killed 45 million people.  You're so edgy and "gangsta", girl!

My eyes were already rolling when Leah declared Lil' Kim to be her "feminine icon". Two poseurs making ridiculous statements.  

 

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Wow, Leah’s offices are impressive.  Why didn’t she have a fashion show?  I would think the exposure from the show should help the brand.

I don’t think the whole place was hers. It looked like one of those shared office spaces. 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

I think Dorinda was probably referring to the famous Warhol print of Mao reproduced on a dress. I dont think she was saying that Mao himself was "cool" or comparing him to Lil Kim. Not a Dorinda defender here, just old enough to remember the Warhol days in NY

Ramona has a new couture dress with the image of Little Kim Jong-un.

Best of both worlds.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 20

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Feline Goddess said:

I don’t think the whole place was hers. It looked like one of those shared office spaces. 

That was my impression as well — hers was one laptop among a sea of laptops. I would think she’d have her own office if that space was owned by MTTB.

I can’t get over how rude Ramona was this episode. That woman literally has no redeeming qualities.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

The edit was kinder of Dorinda and Sonja at the fashion show than in reality where they had to apologize for their transphobic comments which were worse than not showing up for a show where unless it’s a shitty show there are people who can be moved. 

I don’t eat them as creepily as Ramona but I could easily eat more than her.

Dorinda has said repeatedly that John isn’t allowed to stay over at her apartment throughout her time on the show and now it’s an issue that he is doing his own thing as he always has hence the infamous “what are you doing here without Dorinda?” quote.

There was no way that was actual cashmere. No one who touched it commented that it at least felt nice and it looked like coarse over the tv!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, film noire said:

She needed that Madame Paulette stain kit to clean her sour puss. 

Yes - the dress was probably 1990s Vivienne Tam ("Dear Diary; I wore my old gangsta Vivenne Tam to the One Percenter Oligarchs Labor Day Barbecue Richard's peeps hosted,  and I was the belle of the ball  -  licking sticky chicken skin off my fingers & asking  Bishop Desmond Tutu to hang up my Stalin coat - a truly magical night...")

Ramona's inner monologue: If anybody reaches for my food I will shank a bitch.

Sonja: I just Jitney-peed in the front row of a Pamella Roland show.

Leah: She dares give me that pink hat? Like I'm Queen Elizabeth working a motherfucking rope line when I INVENTED streetware? It's fucking on, LADY.

Tinsley: CARBS CARBS CARBS.

Luann: I'd fuck myself, marry myself, and kill these rhony heffas.

Vivienne Tam was my first thought also. I remember when her collection came out ( I'm old) when I was in college, and there was this very uncomfortable showdown between the people that were enraged at Mao's image (with pigtails, cross eyed, etc...) being used so flippantly, and those who wore the prints as a way of taking back power (?) Since both sides were of Chinese heritage, it was interesting to see such a strong divergence in opinion.

 

Really wish Leah would stop drinking. Why after so many years of sobriety would she set herself up like that again? My dad was a very hard core alcoholic for 20 years and now has been sober for 20. I'm incredibly proud and grateful (although it would have been nice if he had gotten there a little sooner. My childhood comes with great stories, but I don't know, I'm thinking a sane or sober parent would have probably been good too) but if you ask him, he knows he's still just as much of an addict-just a non practicing one. I  keep thinking about Leah's daughter. Argh.

Edited by elsie
  • Like 13
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size