Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E12: Friendly Fire

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I don't get what's going on with Nick. It's odd. On one hand, he's self aware to know that he's gonna have to start making moves and building up a resume if he is indeed going to try to win. But then he throws the IC to Tony and when push comes to shove, he lets Tony dictate his vote and just trails along behind Tony. So who knows what he's really thinking..

I don't get Michelle voting for Jeremy when she gave him the 50/50 coin. I guess she really is left out of the discussion.

Unless it was a loyalty thing.  Give Jeremy your 50/50 coin that no one knows you have, but just in case it doesn't work, then you'll still be in with the numbers.

Everyone just dropping in the IC made no sense.  Especially since their #1 target was still in it.  That's why I'm wondering if there was some clever editing.  Maybe Ben only agreed to come onboard with Kim if they agreed to vote Jeremy.  Yet back at camp, that group seemed annoyed Tony won.  So who knows.  It made zero sense.

• Love 5

Yeah...what a weird episode because it felt like everyone was basically handing Tony the golden key to win the game. Nick, for some reason, decided to step down for only one fire token, and was made to look like a total idiot when he was stumbling over his words with Tony later on. Nick has not been made to look very good, especially in the last few episodes.

Kim steps down from IC for some bizarre reason. And then Michele follows suit to hand Denise immunity, even though Michele has been complaining about being left out on votes.

Ben blabs to Tony about what's going on and also tries to hide his idol when he found it in front of Tony. Sorry, show, I didn't laugh at that segment.

And, of course, Tribal Council happens, where the only interesting part was Jeff going into announcer commentary about the whispering, as if Whispering is now a sport. 

And all of that leads to Tony/Jeremy showing everyone that they have something, not use it, and Kim gets voted off.

Great for Tony, who has truly cemented a win if these people don't get him out ASAP, not great for Jeremy since he's still on the bottom and showed the jury that TONY holds all the power in this game, and everyone else look like idiots following around Tony the Mastermind. 

Oh, and Edge stuff happened, where they get another challenge, Danni finally gets some confessionals, and Rob wastes energy he doesn't really have anymore, showcasing that he's not who he used to be and is likely not winning his way back in the game...all for pride by finishing a challenge that gives him no benefits.

Yeah...we're nearing the finale and there's only one clear winner with potential of Denise being a winner. Oh, and I guess Michele, since she doesn't look like a moron compared to everyone else left. 

• Love 12

Am I naive to think there is no fix for Tony? I get why he’d annoy a lot of fans, but he hustles and he plays. Yeah, hiding in a tree is a bit stupid and very dangerous, but if it works? It works. I’ll go as far as thinking Probst wants another guy to win, but I honestly don’t think Tony’s name is already on the check.

Another endurance challenge. Joy. Food temptation is involved, but it rubs me the wrong way. I guess nobody that gets cast is allergic to nuts. I’d be really hesitant to eat a cookie near peanut butter. 

Rob doesn’t get evac’ed from the game, so EoE was still extra. Honestly, I don’t anyone to get hurt, but I know CBS would’ve gone “Very Special Episode” if someone got seriously injured. Also, I had to reminded Amber is still in the game.

51 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

My solution is seeming better each episode.

Stand up and lose your vote.

Good idea, but then you’d get people going on hands and knees to whisper. Truth be told, I could probably take one season of that.

1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

I'd like to just stop the season and give Natalie the 2 million.

At this point, why the fuck not? I mean, how many tasks has she pulled off on EoE? How much money has she earned and currently has?

43 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Jeff can rattle off all the versions of the waterbucket challenge that he wants to but only one matters to me and that was the one that saved my all time favorite SURVIVOR-the She Devil herself Shi-Ann! (Of course nasty Alicia couldn't let her savor her victory at the moment when she needed it the most)

The only good part of Thailand. Then she called the remaining players “Stupid, stupid people.” Given that Jenna, Rupert and Tom Buchanan were still in the game, she wasn’t wrong.

• Love 5

Ben's not winning this season at all. He's riding coattails.

1) How was Ben on no one's radar after everyone knowing that he revealed Kim's plan to Tony? Ben, in that moment, ruined Kim's game and Nick's game... AND NEITHER ONE OF THEM SAID "WE SHOULD GET BEN."

2) This has been Tony's season thus far. If he makes it to the end, he's winning.

• Love 15

I really hate that once again this episode was all about the Tony show.  He really is running the game and I hate that the rest are letting him do it.  Why wouldn’t they have taken the opportunity to get rid of Sarah?  Especially after Tony was about to play his idol for her and then didn’t?   Or why not Ben?  Ben immediately ratted out Nick and the rest to Tony.  Why wasn’t he considered a target?  

Can’t believe that three former winners stepped down for a few bites of peanut butter and chocolate.  I guess Kim learned her lesson.

There are a lot of things I dislike about Tony (the frenetic voice bugs) but I hate his paranoia the most.  He has to be one of the most paranoid people there.  I’m sure others are uncomfortable with their position but Tony practically craps his pants the minute there is a whisper of his name.

• Love 7

I’d rather watch a half hour of Tribal whispering than 30 seconds of Tony “monkeys on crack” and his verbal diarrhea of crazy that only serves to remind us his IQ<his shoe size.

did Ambuh even run the coconut challenge?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, blackwing said:

I really hate that once again this episode was all about the Tony show.  He really is running the game and I hate that the rest are letting him do it.  Why wouldn’t they have taken the opportunity to get rid of Sarah?  Especially after Tony was about to play his idol for her and then didn’t?   Or why not Ben?  Ben immediately ratted out Nick and the rest to Tony.  Why wasn’t he considered a target? 

Exactly! I don't understand that. I cannot wrap my brain around why Ben was not a target. Both Kim and Nick (each with their own reason for saying Ben), completely ignored Ben. After learning that Ben snitched, Ben is clearly not with them. They could have rallied Michele and Jeremy. Kim's closest ally seemed to be Denise. Kim could have brought Denise along... and I'm just mindblown at why that didn't happen.

Kim accurately put together Tony's place in the game. She hit the nail on the head that Tony is basically the King of the Hill at the moment. Tony got immunity (again) and now she couldn't take a shot at the king but why not take aim for his support system? Instead they all got scared and voted for Jeremy who could have been a number for them.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ben continues to be a bitch. I have no idea why he and Jeremy hate each other so much. 

This seems to be one-sided. Ben hates Jeremy but Jeremy doesn't hate Ben.

Ben refuses to even act like he's on Jeremy's side or entertain Jeremy, even if there's a benefit for Ben.

• Love 6

Damn, it had to be Kim that went and not Ben. I was kind of rooting for Kim, so I was disappointed when she stepped down from the challenge for Peanut Butter and Cookies. Ben should have been targeted instead of Jeremy. Kim along with Denise, Michele, Nick, and Jeremy had the numbers to boot him. Why go after Jeremy? Might as well hand over the $2 Million to Tony at this point. He's going to win this game. 

Oh, yeah, the whispering at Tribal Council sucks and will continue to suck.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Ben refuses to even act like he's on Jeremy's side or entertain Jeremy, even if there's a benefit for Ben.

I can’t figure out why Ben is so childish about Jeremy.  Ben has played this game before and knows the deal.  Really bugs me.  OTOH, he didn’t vote for Jeremy tonight so there’s that.

When did Denise turn on Jeremy?  She voted for him.  I thought they were super tight.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Ok I have this weird gut feeling that Ben might be a bit low key racist. Not outwardly racist. But unconscious of how his own prejudices might be affecting his judgment. Because his dislike of Jeremy just seems SO over the top. And while others view Jeremy as a threat no one else actually has a problem with Jeremy as a person. So I do wonder.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

When did Denise turn on Jeremy?  She voted for him.  I thought they were super tight.

On the last episode (or the episode before that one), when Tony used Jeremy to blindside Sophie. Her and Kim jumped ship and went with the numbers to target Jeremy.

Edited by AntFTW
Just now, AntFTW said:

On the last episode, when Tony used Jeremy to blindside Sophie. Her and Kim jumped ship and went with the numbers to target Jeremy.

Ah, thank you.  Well, that didn’t work out so well for Denise and Kim last week and this one.  Yikes.

• Love 1

For the life of me, I don’t understand why they didn’t vote Ben out.   He ruined Kim’s game, treated Jeremy like crap when he didn’t need to, and is just generally annoying.  As another poster said, he’s not even in the majority. 

• Love 11

There must be some (bad) editing going on with Ben & Jeremy. Were they ever friends and then they had a falling out? It doesn’t make any sense other then Ben didn’t like that Jeremy saved himself the Tribal Council before. If not, I don’t understand where when & why they became enemy’s. At least, with Adam & Ben you saw it because they were on the same tribe and “played” together. The Ben & Jeremy hate is so unexplainable. At least, to me it is. 

• Love 1

Sophie then Kim. SIgh. Why did you step down, Kim?

Since we haven't had a woman win in forever (and the last two male winners have been extremely underwhelming), I really am hoping for one the season. I feel like I've said that for the last several seasons, but I'm still hoping.

Just not Michele though.

I honestly don't understand why no one ever targets Ben or Nick. 

Guys, I hate Ben so much because of his bullshit win (justice for Devon and Chrissy), but I did laugh when he was carrying Tony. He really is a petulant child though. I can't see him winning (although I said that once before too).

At this point I'm rooting for Denise and Sullen Sarah the most. Then Tony because he's entertaining and people are doing whatever he wants. Then Jeremy who I don't dislike. He just seems kind of defeated though.

Super impressed by Sophie in the challenge. I knew Natalie was super fit, but Sophie surprised me. EoE is stupid, but I hope one of them (or Yul) comes back. 

Natalie's coming back for the next returning player season, right? Whenever that'll be.

Edited by Steph Sometimes
  • Love 6

So it was obvious Jeremy didn’t use the 50/50 because Tony assured him it wasn’t necessary.  I wonder if he’s going to give it back to Michelle next episode.  He’s seems to be a flipper.

So is it Tony/Ben/Sarah against Michelle/Nick/Denise, with Jeremy as a wild card?   I still don’t understand why Kim and her three didn’t at least try to get out Ben or Sarah.  It was at least a 4-4 tie.  And they would have had the majority if they could have convinced Jeremy to side with them.  Instead they just decided to sacrifice Jeremy.

I don’t understand why they all are so scared of Jeremy and want him out.  He’s a terrible player.  A good player would have recognized that Tony and Sarah are the biggest threats and pretended to side with them and then blindside Ben.

There were only three votes for Jeremy... who was the last vote from M/N/D/K for and who cast it?

1 hour ago, enoughcats said:

My solution is seeming better each episode.

Stand up and lose your vote.

That would be a handy way for people who have lost their ability to vote at tribal council (from something like not being able to pay an extortion or because the risked it for some other in-game advantage) to disguise the fact that they aren't allowed to vote. Of course, until the first season where that happens airs and then everyone will realize that's what's going on.

43 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Kim accurately put together Tony's place in the game. She hit the nail on the head that Tony is basically the King of the Hill at the moment. Tony got immunity (again) and now she couldn't take a shot at the king but why not take aim for his support system? Instead they all got scared and voted for Jeremy who could have been a number for them.

Exactly. The last season I saw was Ghost Island and this timid play is exactly how it became about Wendell and Domenick dominating the game and tying for votes at final tribal council. The minute you notice that someone has a lot of power, you need to find a way to get rid of them or at least bring them down to your level. I was thrilled when it looked like Tony might play his idol for Sarah, because at least then he'd be vulnerable the next time he loses immunity (assuming he doesn't immediately find the idol once it's rehidden, which is admittedly not a given). But no, Sarah wasn't a target (although she should have been—that would have been a good way to weaken Tony), and so Tony's plan gets executed flawlessly and he removes a person who was a threat to no one but him, thus clearing his path to victory even further.

Tony is playing a great game this season, but I find that I can't get that excited about him because he's just so dominant both in the game and on the show. He controls votes, he finds idols, and he runs around acting wacky so he gets lots of screen time just being a character. It doesn't leave a lot of space for the other players to be showcased, and it makes me resent him, even though it's not really his fault—this is clearly who he is and any player would love to be in the plum positions he finds himself in. Plus, it's not like he's in the editing bay, demanding to be featured more. But this is why I couldn't get excited about him in Cagayan, and it's why I'm not thrilled this time either. I like to see what the lower-key people are doing and thinking, even when it doesn't work out.

2 minutes ago, blackwing said:

There were only three votes for Jeremy... who was the last vote from M/N/D/K for and who cast it?

According to Wikipedia (which is generally accurate), Jeremy got votes from Kim, Michele, and Denise.

• Love 7

I'm finding all this whispering & changing minds at TC extremely annoying. Make up your mind & stick to the plan. I couldn't even keep up with who was in danger & who wasn't, it's ridiculous.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Is it a Survivor thing but I never even think of Peanut Butter. I don’t even have any in my house. I don’t hate it but I never crave or think about it. 

Peanut butter is packed with protein, it’s an energy booster, and has a side effect of making you feel full— all things Survivor contestants crave.

I grumbled about the TC whispering last week, but I didn’t really mind it this time. Because it was subtitled, I was able to read and follow along. I think that kind of last minute scrambling would be more entertaining and dramatic if it didn’t happen every. damn. week, but as long as I can understand what’s being said, I’m good. 

I felt for Rob. I know to a lot of people, his determination to finish the challenge would come across as macho posturing, but to me it reflected strength of character. He may not be the challenge monkey he once was, but he’s not going down without a fight. I love that.

Has Kim always had such a severe case of vocal fry? It was driving me crazy tonight, and that alone made me glad to see her go. Now, if she’d only taken Male Vocal Fry (Ben) with her, my ears would be completely happy.

I guess I’m in the minority for enjoying the Tony-centric edit of the last 2 weeks. (Although I’m afraid it’s signaling an imminent exit.)  I like his joyful energy, I appreciate his ability to laugh at himself, and I think underneath the manic exterior there’s a brilliant mind. Combine all that with kooky Spy Nest antics, and what’s not to love?

2 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Does Denise have fans? 

🤚Here!

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm finding all this whispering & changing minds at TC extremely annoying. Make up your mind & stick to the plan. I couldn't even keep up with who was in danger & who wasn't, it's ridiculous.

I feel the same way.  I wish they would ban it, but you know Jeff eats that shit up.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, blackwing said:

So it was obvious Jeremy didn’t use the 50/50 because Tony assured him it wasn’t necessary.  I wonder if he’s going to give it back to Michelle next episode.  He’s seems to be a flipper.

If we were a flipper, he'd have done so with the coin! *grins*

15 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Combine all that with kooky Spy Nest antics, and what’s not to love?

Sarah  and I both found a lot 'not to love' last week with his taking out his ally's closest ally just so he could be King Kong. It wasn't cool to chop out an ally's legs like that. Most paranoid player ever. Still not a fan.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Hera said:

That would be a handy way for people who have lost their ability to vote at tribal council (from something like not being able to pay an extortion or because the risked it for some other in-game advantage) to disguise the fact that they aren't allowed to vote. Of course, until the first season where that happens airs and then everyone will realize that's what's going on.

Exactly. The last season I saw was Ghost Island and this timid play is exactly how it became about Wendell and Domenick dominating the game and tying for votes at final tribal council. The minute you notice that someone has a lot of power, you need to find a way to get rid of them or at least bring them down to your level. I was thrilled when it looked like Tony might play his idol for Sarah, because at least then he'd be vulnerable the next time he loses immunity (assuming he doesn't immediately find the idol once it's rehidden, which is admittedly not a given). But no, Sarah wasn't a target (although she should have been—that would have been a good way to weaken Tony), and so Tony's plan gets executed flawlessly and he removes a person who was a threat to no one but him, thus clearing his path to victory even further.

Tony is playing a great game this season, but I find that I can't get that excited about him because he's just so dominant both in the game and on the show. He controls votes, he finds idols, and he runs around acting wacky so he gets lots of screen time just being a character. It doesn't leave a lot of space for the other players to be showcased, and it makes me resent him, even though it's not really his fault—this is clearly who he is and any player would love to be in the plum positions he finds himself in. Plus, it's not like he's in the editing bay, demanding to be featured more. But this is why I couldn't get excited about him in Cagayan, and it's why I'm not thrilled this time either. I like to see what the lower-key people are doing and thinking, even when it doesn't work out.

According to Wikipedia (which is generally accurate), Jeremy got votes from Kim, Michele, and Denise.

Except that we saw Michele vote for Jeremy.

I think nobody is targeting Ben because he's the ultimate goat.  He's surly, egotistical, and except for a few challenge performances, hasn't done diddly squat except screwing up everyone else's game.  I mean, they all do that because it's the point of the game, but he seems to make it mean and personal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Jeff can rattle off all the versions of the waterbucket challenge that he wants to but only one matters to me and that was the one that saved my all time favorite SURVIVOR-the She Devil herself Shi-Ann!

I always think of Shi-Ann with that challenge, too.  Everyone was against her and she saved herself through true grit.  Love her!

7 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

They always talk about peanut butter, and that is probably why Jeff had it as an option for the challenge.  I think it may be that when your body is lacking food it craves things with certain nutrients. Peanut butter has protein, carbs, and fat.

Plus, peanut butter is the most calorie dense food there is if you don't count pure butter or oil.  Even if they only had a few minutes to eat they probably took in 3 level tablespoons and that would be almost 300 calories.  A few weeks ago when all the hoarding started, I bought eight jars of peanut butter, we're down to one now.  Peanut butter is life!

7 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Tony screwed himself going rogue in the Sophie vote. Then he makes a big target bigger winning three immunities in a row as if people weren't already going to want him out. That's the thing with immunity runs, you slip once and there's nothing to catch you. Everyone knows he has an idol now though so they'll just flush that baby, another bad move when clearly Sarah's name was only being mentioned in Sarah's head.

Sure that makes sense.  In a normal world.  But, let's say Tony didn't win another immunity. First they would have to flush the idol and then wait till the next time to vote him out.  That would require this group staying together through two whole tribals.  Even if they managed to get together on it at camp, once they got to TC,  Tony would whisper to Sarah that they were voting Ben, Sarah would yell "Ben?" while Nick was sitting right there and he would tell Ben they were talking about him, so Ben would whimper like a little girl, and  think it was Jeremy's fault and tell Michele to vote Jeremy and she  would tell Jeremy and he would get mad and tell Denise to vote Ben and she would put her hands over her ears and they would all end up voting for a different person and whoever didn't play some sort of convoluted advantage  would go home.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

I don't really know why Tony snitched on Ben, he didn't have to give out a name when questioning Nick.  I don't see how that was a good move whatever the edit says.

And Nick was the last one to step down from the challenge, so he shouldn't have got any of those cookies.  The challenge ended as he stepped down.

10 hours ago, North of Eden said:

I take a slight issue of Amber saying her season is all-stars....I associate her the most with her initial season as "Lamber" Jerri Manthy's henchwoman.

That's because that's the season she won.  They are all claiming the season they won as "their" season since this is a season of winners. 

10 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Isn't he in the army or a vet? That could be close enough to cop/firefighter for Tony, it is about protecting people.

Yes, and that's what Tony even said.  Cop/firefighter/vet.  I have no idea what Ben does for a living now, but Tony was pulling him in with his vet status.

9 hours ago, riprock said:

also thought that Probst would snatch the food away when the challenge ended, without giving anyone a chance to eat, since he had just said that they could eat until the challenge was over, and 3 people just immediately dropped out.  

I thought this, too, and still think that's what should have happened. 

8 hours ago, Msample said:

did Ambuh even run the coconut challenge?

Yes.  She even said in a talking head how hard it was to see Rob still going "long after I finished". 

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I felt for Rob. I know to a lot of people, his determination to finish the challenge would come across as macho posturing, but to me it reflected strength of character. He may not be the challenge monkey he once was, but he’s not going down without a fight. I love that.

I really like Rob and I agree with you that it wasn't macho posturing, but I still think it was a mistake.  He doesn't know what the next several days will bring and he's wasting energy he doesn't need to for pride.  He should've reserved that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

When Boston Rob says about a player that he is the boss (Tony) we got to know he really is.

Of course Kim gives her three tokens to the three women left. I just remembered why I don't like her. Judging people only by their gender. Ew.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, North of Eden said:

I take a slight issue of Amber saying her season is all-stars....I associate her the most with her initial season as "Lamber" Jerri Manthy's henchwoman.

Amber is the most overrated Survivor winner ever. She was carried by Jerri in her first season, Rob in her second. Amber's actual gameplay is nothing to write home about.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Haleth said:

Tony is so going to win.

Like I have said since episode 4.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:11 PM, himela said:

There is not an episode that Tony has not had a scene, a confessional, a decision being made etc. Tony is getting the winner's edit so obviously I want to scream from frustration.

• Love 1

If Tony can get Ben and Jeremy to work with each other again, then he should become a marriage counselor.

For better or worse, Tony plays a little like Russell Hantz when it comes to sharing information with his closest allies. Since he's a big target anyway, it might actually be a good thing for him if everyone knows about his idol. For instance, at next tribal everyone has to factor in him using it for either himself or Sarah. Players like Denise will take the chance anyway and vote for one , but Nick, Ben and Michelle will likely take the easy route and vote Denise.

I guarantee that Tony will tell Jeremy on the walk back to camp to keep the 50/50 advantage and not give it back to Michelle. He wants to keep all the advantages on his side of the alliance to keep the others from targeting them. Jeremy is key to Tony's game, since even if Denise, Michelle, Nick and Ben wanted to split the votes on Sarah and Tony (to flush out the idol), Jeremy would not go along with that plan. I'm not saying that Jeremy is under Tony's spell, but he knows that he'll surely be the next target (judging by how the votes have gone thus far).

Really disappointed in Kim for stepping down in that challenge. Even more so than Nick and Michelle because they knew they were safe. Last week I noted that she was happy that Tony is putting a target on his back winning immunity challenges, but with only 7/8 players left in the game, this is the time to go on an immunity run. Not only that, but as Tony mentioned last episode, if you have the necklace then you're in a power position to make a move.

I'm really starting to get the vibe that Sophie will come back from EoE. She can be a beast at challenges and is great at puzzles. I think she's the last person Tony wants back.

I liked Denise putting a stop to all the whispering, but she could've handled the situation better with Jeremy, even if he was being aggressive. These past winners get so flustered when others don't want to go with the easy vote. Sarah, is talking about how hard it is to sit in her seat, while Ben stops taking to people because things didn't go as planned. I have way more fun watching Tony running around like a maniac enjoying playing the game than others sitting around hoping for the best. 

• Love 12

So this season will be one to remember, just like Probst wants.  A two million dollar prize. And the cash will be awarded to someone with all the charisma, self-control, and eloquence of an adolescent macaque monkey with ADHD who hasn’t had his Adderall in 39 days.  Congrats in advance, Tony.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, skybolt said:

If Tony can get Ben and Jeremy to work with each other again, then he should become a marriage counselor.

I would pay money to see that.

My mom called me during the episode, and in these times she takes priority. I saw most of what I needed to see anyway. I don't even have the desire to go back and watch. I was completely neutral on Kim, don't love her, don't hate her. Would have much rather had Sarah go out. She's smart, funny and pretty? Only in your eyes, Sarah. 

Natalie should be in the Olympics when they're held again. What can't she do physically? It's insane. 

I still love Rob. I don't care how it was perceived (I thought it showed grit and determination). 

• Love 8

Tony is obviously making all the big moves, but as far as jury vote is concerned, I have to believe that Michelle is the front runner at this point. She constantly uses the trick of not voting for the person going home to stay on their good side. If the jury is bitter for whatever reason, I can see Parvati, Wendell, Kim, potentially Jeremy & Nick voting for her. Rob likes her (you know Amber is voting with him), and she wasn't part of the group to vote out Natalie. Yul and Sophie certainly don't dislike her. I'm sure Ethan likes her. I can see Tyson definitely not voting for her, but who else? Maybe Adam?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I would pay money to see that.

My mom called me during the episode, and in these times she takes priority. I saw most of what I needed to see anyway. I don't even have the desire to go back and watch. I was completely neutral on Kim, don't love her, don't hate her. Would have much rather had Sarah go out. She's smart, funny and pretty? Only in your eyes, Sarah. 

Natalie should be in the Olympics when they're held again. What can't she do physically? It's insane. 

I still love Rob. I don't care how it was perceived (I thought it showed grit and determination). 

I honestly believe that a season comprised of runners up would be way more dramatic than this one. Players still hungry for a win would not be as complacent as these guys. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

She claimed she had to vote along with the group that was then voting for Jeremy. So she gave him the coin as a sort of consolation prize. Then she was again on the outside of the actual vote.

I think her plan has always been to stay in the good graces of the people getting voted out. She's received a lot of fire tokens doing that, not to mention not having to deal with a bitter jury.

Michelle knows her game and owns it. 

Edited by skybolt
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, himela said:

Of course Kim gives her three tokens to the three women left. I just remembered why I don't like her. Judging people only by their gender. Ew.

She knows she received 5 votes, so only three people didn't vote for her.  We know that those people were herself and her two closest allies, Denise and Michelle.  Of course she would give tokens to those two.  But I am completely baffled at why she would give anything to Sarah, who was clearly one of the leaders of the opposition.  So yeah, I agree that she gave one to Sarah solely because Sarah is a woman.  

And since she thought that Denise, Michelle, and Nick were all with her, clearly one of them flipped and abandoned her.  It could just as easily have been Denise or Michelle as it was Nick.  So why wouldn't she give a token to Nick who was allied with her as far as she knew, as opposed to one of her chief enemies?  The only explanation is that she doesn't really care who wins the game, as long as it is a woman.  Ugh.

• Love 2

With Denise having I believe 6 fire tokens now, I can see Kim telling others on EoE that Denise has a gazillion tokens, to convince others to send an advantage her way. In all honesty, at this point I'd rather stop the advantages or disadvantages coming from EoE. If Denise has an idol and is safe, I can see her taking a shot at either Tony or Sarah.