Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E19: CPAPs, Hickeys and Biscuits

Pallas
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, littlecatsfeet said:

It's even driving me a little batty how Ben's beard disappeared 3 or 4 episodes ago, with everyone making a big deal about it (I thought he looked better, but whatever), and now it's magically back with no reference to it at all. 

I hate facial hair, especially beards, so I enjoyed that brief respite from the mess that is his face, but I don't have any problem with him regrowing it not generating any commentary from the other characters - he shaved it off in the hopes of looking more appealing to the potential investor he was meeting with, not because he'd decided he didn't want a beard anymore, and everyone made fun of his clean-shaven face.  So I figured it was temporary and that thing was coming back.  I don't care that they didn't rehash the reasons why.

• Love 5
(edited)

Forgive me if this was discussed before, but I looked at can't find it.  I guess Dan must have re-financed the house, because one of the only episodes I really remember from the old series is that, when they paid off their mortgage, they had a mortgage burning party.  I had never heard of one of those before, so I was intrigued.  Though, knowing this family and my faulty memory, they probably had to take out another mortgage before the end of that episode and I just forgot about it. 

Edited by Cowgirl
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Forgive me if this was discussed before, but I looked at can't find it.  I guess Dan must have re-financed the house, because one of the only episodes I really remember from the old series is that, when they paid off their mortgage, they had a mortgage burning party.  I had never heard of one of those before, so I was intrigued.  Though, knowing this family and my faulty memory, they propbably had to take out another mortgage before the end of that episode. 

That was the lottery fantasy story from the last season. Which as we found out was also made up by Roseanne as that season pretty much never happened in anyone's minds. 

• Love 2