Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: The Island

• Start Topic

Ryn discovers a refuge of injured mermaids that escaped Tia's violent takeover; Ben and Xander get caught in a battle with Tia's troops; Maddie feeds Robb half-truths to secure his discretion; Ted explores his family lineage.

Promo:

Original air date: 4/30/20

Won't lie.. Did not see the robb thing coming at all.. And I'm usually good with reveals like that... Still dont understand tia's grand plan... Ben I'm liking less and less

• Love 1

I did not see that coming! On last episode's tread someone spoke of Robb's acute sense of smell last episode. I guess they were onto something!

Tia is harming her people more than she is harming humans and with her knowledge of humanity she should know better. Her plan doesn't make sense.

• Love 2

Boy was that boring, this show doesn't make sense and is turning into garbage. I was hoping Ben would come back with his boat and grab up all those dead mermaids and have stem cells for life. He could start a "Steroids for Athletes" company.

3 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I was hoping Ben would come back with his boat and grab up all those dead mermaids and have stem cells for life. He could start a "Steroids for Athletes" company.

Haha, Ben needs you to be his business partner. I bet it didn't even occur to him to take the dead mermaids back with him. He could have claimed they needed to take them to make sure that no one else found the bodies!

On 5/1/2020 at 7:30 AM, UNOSEZ said:

Won't lie.. Did not see the robb thing coming at all.. And I'm usually good with reveals like that... Still dont understand tia's grand plan... Ben I'm liking less and less

Same. I was really surprised by the Robb reveal which I enjoyed. That twist has really piqued my interest because now between Robb and Tia we've met two merpeople who have fully assimilated into human culture.

Also agree with you about Ben. His descent into mad scientist territory is unpleasant.

• Love 2

I did not see that Rob reveal coming at all, so well played, show. I was getting upset that Maddie was telling him so much and that we were spending so much time on what seemed like a boring love rectangle, but this is way more interesting.

Of course Katrina is the turncoat mermaid. Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! 

While Ben's dad is now trying to, I guess, fight the merfolk, Xander continues to be a real team player on team Mer/Human. He and Cami even bonded over killing a guy, which is a solid way to bond with the merfolk. "Now we are good." 

• Love 2