Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S01.E12: New Chris on the Block

Recommended Posts

Quote

Glenn makes changes aboard Parsifal that send the deck team into a frenzy. Madison grows closer with Georgia and lashes out at Adam for sleeping with Jenna in the master guest cabin. When Jenna catches wind, she reminds Madison who’s in charge. A group of social media influencer guests shake Jenna’s confidence. And a relationship is on the line as an argument breaks out during dinner.

Airs April 20, 2020.

Share this post


Link to post

Glen sums it up well - if Parker doesn't think he can change his behaviour then it's probably right for him to resign.  I'm just amazed that Parker doesn't think he could possibly amend his behaviour in order to stay on the boat and do his job.  Parker's just too precious for words.  I wonder if he's ever worked before?  It's amazing how he can play with the facts so that in his own mind, he's never at fault.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Like 22
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

“I didn’t quit, I resigned.”  Ok Parks.  Have your mom add that to her list of quotes.  Don’t let the door hit ya.

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

I really don’t need any Parker updates now that he’s resigned, which is totally completely different and more dignified than quitting.  Neither footage nor interviews, thanks show.  

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Bye Parker. I hope you figure it out someday

Adam, your a sucky person. So arw you Jenna.

Im liking Chris so far

Charter guest primary man is HOT. Gonna be single soon too i think. Lucky him

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

Jenna gets uglier and uglier with each passing week ... that horse face with those hungry hippo choppers .... Adam is a dirt bag ... those 2 have to be the worst couple on reality tv... Jenna doesn’t do shit besides follow ass hat Adam around then goes after anyone who talks about Adam ....Bryon is a piece of shit too ... he’s talking shit behind others back and thinks he’s young and hip but in reality he’s part of the d bag clique ... Thank god  momma’s boy Parker is gone ... he’s a weird pompous asshole ... probably still calls his mom ... mommy ... he really thought he was important and he could do no wrong ...I’d give anything to see him as a deckhand on the deadliest catch that way he’d get a real dose of reality 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Adam and Jenna are beyond disgusting.  It's not like people don't notice when their bunkie doesn't come home at night.

Why doesn't Glenn get the master on nights off?

Chris seems very friendly and experienced.  Don't get too buddy buddy with Adam.

Paggg screwing up the anchorage was hilarious.  Then he "pulls a Parker" and whines.

I feel bad for Madison, but at least down in laundry she doesn't have to watch the PDAs in the galley.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, politichick said:

I think that if Adam and Jenna are going to fuck in the master cabin, they should fucking change the sheets and clean the shower they've used after. Those girls shouldn't have clean up after them. Those two grow more heinous week after week.

I agree so much with this! Madison did nothing wrong! They needed to clean up after themselves but they seem to be above it! On a side note- I really liked Madison’s suit!!

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

If I were an employer Parker would be the employee who disappoints me the most, because I had such high hopes for him . He has the potential to do a good job he’s just too immature to see it. Adam and Jenna are so disgusting. The least they could have done was clean the Master cabin after using it as their pigpen. I really wish Rocky was Jenna’s second stew instead of Madison. Rocky would make both Jenna and Adam’s lives miserable. Madison needs to just completely ignore Adam and Jenna unless it’s work related. Glenn is still my favorite Captain of the franchise.

Edited by spunky
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PaperTree said:

"You can't fire me 'cuz I quit!"

"No....you fired me - that way, I can collect unemployment"  (I hope you were referencing "The Nanny" in your post!)  😂

41 minutes ago, snarts said:

Adam, It was Bryon who brought up the master cabin. Madison just commented on what he said. You didn't have the balls to take on Bryon. Instead go all mean girl on Madison. You angry toad.

Madison isn't inserting herself in your personal life, Jenna. You're sharing your messy ass personal business all over the ship. You're going to punish her? Oh yeah, that's professional. 

 

Adam and Jenna are just messy bitches - both of them.  And boring!  

 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Adam is vile. I never liked him on BDMed but here? I can not overstate how he repulses me!

Jenna is an embarrassment to her (my) gender for so many reasons.
She seems to enjoy and is proud of being unkind and unpleasant.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post

Boy, Parker really had to be in control of things right to the end. Good luck with that, love of his life.

Adam is ugly. He and Jenna cackling about the punishing of her subordinates for things that have nothing to do with their job performance is disgusting. Previously Adam told Georgia to stop laughing about something now he’s telling Madison to stop talking about something. If he hadn’t gone after Parker as well I would have said his misogyny was showing. Ok, f—king douchebag it is.

The term “influencer” makes me cringe. And these women are ridiculous.

Byron always rubs me the wrong way. He acts above everything and then he’s the first to start gossiping. He even jumped in on the Madison bashing. Adam asked him, ‘what’s she over there whining about?’. Byron replied, ‘take your pick’, then they laughed. Ass.

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, dangwoodchucks said:

Byron always rubs me the wrong way. He acts above everything and then he’s the first to start gossiping. He even jumped in on the Madison bashing. Adam asked him, ‘what’s she over there whining about?’. Byron replied, ‘take your pick’, then they laughed. Ass.

This was extra douchey because Byron was literally the one who brought up them sleeping there.

 He also made a comment about Madison’s bathing suit that the “playboy charter” was over when she was perfectly covered.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Byron strikes me as a player. I bet he made a habit of seducing young stews. He is only behaving because of the cameras. Otherwise he would outdo the Vanderpump Rules knuckleheads on douchey hook ups.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

"No....you fired me - that way, I can collect unemployment"  (I hope you were referencing "The Nanny" in your post!)  😂

Adam and Jenna are just messy bitches - both of them.  And boring!  

 

I would have Parker over those two any day.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

This was extra douchey because Byron was literally the one who brought up them sleeping there.

 He also made a comment about Madison’s bathing suit that the “playboy charter” was over when she was perfectly covered.

He mocks Madison, yet Georgia’s running around with her ass hanging out, bending over and mooning the camera. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

Adam is vile. I never liked him on BDMed but here? I can not overstate how he repulses me!

Jenna is an embarrassment to her (my) gender for so many reasons.
She seems to enjoy and is proud of being unkind and unpleasant.

Jenna reminds me of a boss I had a few years ago, whom everyone hated. She was in an abusive relationship and didn't have any power at home. So when she came to work she would be on a power trip and become verbally and psychologically abusive to staff. If I remember correctly Jenna's dad was abusive and now she's emulating the same power tripping behaviors on her staff. She needs to visit a therapist and find the wizard so she can purchase some self esteem. 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Last week on WWHL Andy interviewd Capt Glenn live from Spain, plus Ciarra and Paget who were in Italy. Very impressive to pull off a done-from-home TV show with participants in different countries.  It was great to see Ciarra and Paget were still together and actually appearing happier and more relaxed than during a stressful season of filming BDSY.  However, I was disappointed in Capt Glenn.  He maintained his jovial (who me?) nice guy attitude, although he squirmed a bit when he admitted that he preferred that crew did not use the master cabin for their "personal use".  He repeated his praise and support for Jenna as Chief Stew.  But, after last night's episode I wonder how he feels about Jenna's smirking laugh to Adam that she was going to have to "punish Madison" for supposedly sticking her nose in Jenna's business. And then Jenna immediately sought out the rest of the crew to bad mouth Madison and spread the lie that Adam and Byron started.  Jenna and Adam are both horrible horrible employees and make their boat and Capt look bad.  I seriously think their mean kids behavior could cost the boat future charter bookings that don't even involve the show.  So now....would Glenn stubbornly stick with his claim that Jenna is GOD of the interior team?  

Another random thought thatugly has really bugged me about Jenna's performance as a Chief Stew (and I think she is definitely the worst we've seen yet.  She makes even Adriene look good) : she makes zero effort to set a beautiful table, and what's with those old tacky striped sheets she uses as table cloths on the beach picknicks? They're all bunched up and look so ugly.  If I was a guest paying big bucks for a chartered cruise I would expect service MUCH more impressive than the sloppy job that Jenna puts out,( then blames others).  It's absolutely disgusting how she and Adam are constantly making out with their hands all over each other right there in the kitchen where Adam is supposed to be preparing meals for guests. GROSS OUT    Disgusting lack of even minimal hygiene.  If I was a charter boat owner or captain I would never ever hire either Jenna or Adam for my crew. 

  • Like 15
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I am glad Parker decided to go.  I think it surprised both captain and Paget.  Didn't see that coming and I kind of liked it.  Yes Parker is definitely different but I think he wouldn't have been so different if there wasn't such a Mean Girl vibe on the boat.  Jenna, Adam, Bryon and Paget loved to discuss him behind his back and make fun of him in front of others all the while laughing at him.  I think he could have done well in a better work environment.  Everyone said he was a good worker when he wasn't being special.  I think Paget freaked out when Parker said he was leaving.  Now Paget has to actually do his job well in front of the new guy who apparently knows how to sail...….probably better than Paget.

Adam and Jenna...………..just no words for how awful they are.  But it's funny the Plastic Barbie Doll guest has the hots for Adam and Jenna is ready to pee on him to mark her territory.  HA!

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

It finally dawned on me last night that Adam is an emotionally abusive boyfriend.   He's charming during the pursuit phase, but then gets angry over perceived slights or entirely made up s$%# and forces Jenna to apologize and cater to him.  Last night, we saw him giving Jenna a version of the conversation with Madison that had almost no relation to the actual truth.  What his version DID do, however, was to continue to distance Jenna from the other stews.   Abusers like you isolated from people who might speak the truth to you.   On some level, Jenna seems to realize that he's emotionally abusive.  Last week (or was it the week before?) she mentioned the problem with her choices in men and that it looked like it wasn't changing soon.

The both of them need therapy.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, terrymct said:

Last night, we saw him giving Jenna a version of the conversation with Madison that had almost no relation to the actual truth.  What his version DID do, however, was to continue to distance Jenna from the other stews.

Good point. There is something really creepy about Adam. Always has been. I think you nailed his abusive personality. It's also very telling that his spends his off time isolated in a van with his dog. Everything about him spikes my radar. And for God's sake, take off that fucking baseball cap, especially when coming to the guest table. I can't see the appeal he apparently has to women.

Jenna is just an insecure mean girl. And so desperate for a man. Thinking back to episode one when she was all over him in the hot tub after knowing him like 5 minutes. Their pda is disgusting. They're like 13 year olds both in that, and they way they take pleasure in trying to make Madison feel like shit.

  • Like 16
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

33 minutes ago, terrymct said:

It finally dawned on me last night that Adam is an emotionally abusive boyfriend.   He's charming during the pursuit phase, but then gets angry over perceived slights or entirely made up s$%# and forces Jenna to apologize and cater to him.  Last night, we saw him giving Jenna a version of the conversation with Madison that had almost no relation to the actual truth.  What his version DID do, however, was to continue to distance Jenna from the other stews.   Abusers like you isolated from people who might speak the truth to you.   On some level, Jenna seems to realize that he's emotionally abusive.  Last week (or was it the week before?) she mentioned the problem with her choices in men and that it looked like it wasn't changing soon.

The both of them need therapy.

Very insightful! Adam *really* rubs me the wrong way (as does Jenna) and I like your analysis of them. Adam honestly gives me the creeps. I agree that he is emotionally abusive. 

I wished I had seen the WWHL with Glenn and Paget & Ciara. I am kind of surprised they are still together but then not. I can’t see Ciara ever dumping Paget, no matter how he acts; she has been with him since she was a kid. Codependency. 
 

 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, 1Seattlekitten said:

Last week on WWHL Andy interviewd Capt Glenn live from Spain, plus Ciarra and Paget who were in Italy. Very impressive to pull off a done-from-home TV show with participants in different countries.  It was great to see Ciarra and Paget were still together and actually appearing happier and more relaxed than during a stressful season of filming BDSY.  However, I was disappointed in Capt Glenn.  He maintained his jovial (who me?) nice guy attitude, although he squirmed a bit when he admitted that he preferred that crew did not use the master cabin for their "personal use".  He repeated his praise and support for Jenna as Chief Stew.  But, after last night's episode I wonder how he feels about Jenna's smirking laugh to Adam that she was going to have to "punish Madison" for supposedly sticking her nose in Jenna's business. And then Jenna immediately sought out the rest of the crew to bad mouth Madison and spread the lie that Adam and Byron started.  Jenna and Adam are both horrible horrible employees and make their boat and Capt look bad.  I seriously think their mean kids behavior could cost the boat future charter bookings that don't even involve the show.  So now....would Glenn stubbornly stick with his claim that Jenna is GOD of the interior team?  

Another random thought thatugly has really bugged me about Jenna's performance as a Chief Stew (and I think she is definitely the worst we've seen yet.  She makes even Adriene look good) : she makes zero effort to set a beautiful table, and what's with those old tacky striped sheets she uses as table cloths on the beach picknicks? They're all bunched up and look so ugly.  If I was a guest paying big bucks for a chartered cruise I would expect service MUCH more impressive than the sloppy job that Jenna puts out,( then blames others).  It's absolutely disgusting how she and Adam are constantly making out with their hands all over each other right there in the kitchen where Adam is supposed to be preparing meals for guests. GROSS OUT    Disgusting lack of even minimal hygiene.  If I was a charter boat owner or captain I would never ever hire either Jenna or Adam for my crew. 

I saw that WWHL episode and hated how he defended Jenna. He has absolutely no idea what's going on with her and her "team" and believes her no matter what because she's the so-called boss. And I do think that he would agree that Jenna and Adam should clean up after themselves, but probably doesn't have the balls to say it for some reason and has an aversion to conflict. He's too fucking Switzerland for my taste and that silly smile looks moronic.

I try to not wish ill on people, but Jenna deserves every bit of heartache she's going to experience at the end of this charter when Adam retreats to his van and his dog or when he sees the episode in which she asked Georgia to lie about the guy they both had sex with--whichever comes first.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

He wants another season of Below Deck Sailing Yacht and he knows that Bravo wants crazy chefs and bitchy chief stews and  hookups between a couple of crew members. This has been the tried and true recipe since season 2 of Below Deck.  Not my cup of tea but evidently Bravo thinks most viewers want to either see or hear these slobs having sex in their cabins. Think back to Hannah, Riley, Rocky and all of the male crew members whose names escape me. 

 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I'm over Byron--the absolute best interpretation is that he jokes like this with everyone, and the show it just showing the parts where he's teasing Madison, but still.  However, it's miles better than Jenna and Adam.  She thinks she's a strict, no-nonsense leader without time for bullshit, but that "tee hee, time to punish her" based on hearsay from Adam's highly embellished account is frankly disturbing--and not the first time she's talked about punishing.  What a creepy person. 

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Captain Glenn praises Jenna because she is the epitome of the Chief Stew. Just like the others only more so. Just like Kate she picks out one stew to abuse. She might pass a few mean remarks but she did nothing anywhere as bad as Kate’s nasty herpes tirade about Caroline. Just like Hannah she tries to hook up with another crew member but unlike Hannah she is successful. Hannah tried to hook up with Adam but she crashed and burned.

Yes Jenna is a gold plated bitch. You have to be one to be Chief Stew. Don’t hate her for being good at her job of being a bitch.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd

Share this post


Link to post

The  Captain should be telling Adam and Jenna to cool it during working hours.  It's not a huge boat, I'm sure he's walked in on them canoodling. I'm physically repulsed by Jenna and Adam. I couldn't work with either of them. The mean girl giggling is gross. They are  extremely unprofessional. 

I was grossed out by Georgia's bare ass hanging out in the galley. Isn't there some health code violation for that? 

I'm sure the trout pout influencers would find Adam less attractive if they saw what he considers the good life. None of those chicks would survive traveling around in a camper van with a drooling dog. (And I'm talking about Adam, not his pup.) 

The scene with Parker proposing to his gf underwater was epic. But it was his empty-headed wide-eyed talking head that got me sputtering out my drink. When he was discussing how much he loves her because she likes nature, animals, air, breathing air, moving, talking... He's too stupid for words. 

 

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Jenna's now on an apology tour, while just last week she was defending her actions and criticizing Madison. 

Good call on Adam's abusive tendencies. Thinking back, he's happiest when Jenna's hating on the rest of the crew. He was the same with Malia. When she started getting along & bonding with other people, he went nuts. His temper is frightening.

Jenna's just a typical mean girl who will do anything for male attention. 

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

This is the first installment of BD that I have watched but I have heard of Captain Lee and at least Kate, and in all honesty, am really just watching for the gorgeous scenery. That water! Jenna and Adam's behavior is horrible and would never fly in a workplace. I have worked with people like Jenna - petty, vindictive, talk shit behind your back and never takes ownership of their own words or actions. Eventually shit catches up to them. I hope her and Adam's behavior catches up to them this season and bites their asses. Anyone know if they are still together irl?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

She might pass a few mean remarks but she did nothing anywhere as bad as Kate’s nasty herpes tirade about Caroline. 

I thought Kate was more than patient with Caroline, who was maybe the most absolutely useless stew ever to appear on BD.  

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Barbara Please said:

The scene with Parker proposing to his gf underwater was epic. But it was his empty-headed wide-eyed talking head that got me sputtering out my drink. When he was discussing how much he loves her because she likes nature, animals, air, breathing air, moving, talking... He's too stupid for words. 

He truly is painfully dumb. I was waiting (hoping) for the ring to float away while he had it under water. His list of reasons for loving her was just embarrassing. I've seen better lists from preschoolers about why they love mommy for their Mother's Day cards. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I thought Kate was more than patient with Caroline, who was maybe the most absolutely useless stew ever to appear on BD.  

At the end she blasted music outside her door and screamed that no one would ever love her because she had herpes.

A couple of snide remarks by Jenna is not anywhere close to that. Jenna doesn’t like Madison so she is sticking her in the laundry just like Kate did with Simone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

At the end she blasted music outside her door and screamed that no one would ever love her because she had herpes.

After she gave 2 day notice and decided she was going to lay in her cabin instead of work, which is pretty much what she did the whole time she was on the show. Herpes or not, she was gross!

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing that Jenna is doing is different than what Kate or Hannah has done in prior season. Other than finding a crew member who is willing to hook up with her and being sloppy in PDA’s the front of the crew. In fact you might say she is much better than other Chief Stews as she is not interfering with the Deck Crew and causing dissension within the boat. The guests all seem very happy including the frat boys who left a big tip.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

The most interesting thing about this show is the replay with Kate’s commentary. I will miss her on the original BD. Also, the photography of the scenery is great.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

ZzzCaroline B was a totally pathetic stew,  and like Andrew on this season, she had absolutely zero skills or knowledge to contribute.  I cringe just remembering her ridiculously nervous run-hop between guests and galley, in full panic mode. It made me nervous to even watch her.  She didn't even know how to make iced coffee and other common drinks, slice lemons, and on and on.  She ended up with nonstop health issues and injuries with the result that she did NO work for more than 2 charters, yet she accepted her tip $$.  Kate was very kind and sympathetic, until finally she just had had enough. She and Josiah were exhausted doing Caroline's job as well as their own.  The herpes and loud music were juvenile and they shouldn't have done it,  but Caroline refused to get up and leave her cabin, and at that point Kate snapped.  Not the nicest thing to do, but I get it.  Kate is a perfectionist in her work as a Chief Stew.  She expects her stewardesses to also work hard and not complain.  Every charter we saw Kate doing some of the unglamorous tasks in addition to service and planning and organizing for the big and the small details.   Jenna is lazy and worthless. And I can count on one hand the few times we've seen her doing anything beyond wiping the same damned wine glass in order to hang out in the galley and make out with Adam, dropping off family style platters of food, or gossiping with crew to bad mouth Madison including running to Glenn to complain and distort.  She doesn't even make an effort to comb her hair and look presentable. Yet she has the gall to make fun of guests she deems low class.   Jenna is a waste of time and film.  She can't hold even the tiniest candle to Kate's efforts to provide a fine dining and luxury experience to the charter guests.  Jenna is tarnished brass compared to Kate's gold. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

If it wouldn't require the website to go into tedious background of annoying pettiness to the point of boring all the readers, Jenna's "apology" would be perfect for the site "Sorrywatch" to dissect and point out all the reasons it's a dud apology.  

I agree about the scenery--I think this is the best of the bunch for scenery so far.  There was also some footage of a cat on the dock/city street, which is always a bonus for me!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I actually gasped out loud seeing Parker propose to Kaiiitiiii (way too many "i"s there, girl). Run! Run far away, lady. I wonder if she's watching these episodes and rethinking her life choices. I hope so.

I was really rooting for Parker, but I think he's just too stupid for words.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Jenna made a mistake in apologizing. She has nothing to apologize for because she brought the reality show goods to the table. She plays the Nene, Tamara, Lisa Rinna and Kate role in this show.

You need to fully commit to be a bitch the way Tamra, Rinna and Kate do in their franchises.

The only advice I can give her is to close her legs to creepy men. 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, janiema said:

The most interesting thing about this show is the replay with Kate’s commentary. I will miss her on the original BD. Also, the photography of the scenery is great.

I want Kate to comment on all Bravo shows while I watch.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size