Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Judgement Day

Spike
  • Start Topic

On 12/24/2019 at 2:36 PM, BallisticNikki said:

I'd love to have a month off w/ nothing to do and no one bothering me. With hobbies, working out, tv, yt and fb, a month would go by in a flash for me. 

I’ve just found this show and we’re bunge watching- your words here really stood out to me as I’m reading them at the end of Week 6 of #stayhome

Isn’t it crazy how rapidly things change?? I don’t know if you’ll even see this but I just had to comment!

• Useful 1
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/25/2020 at 11:29 PM, CmplxSimon said:

I’ve just found this show and we’re bunge watching- your words here really stood out to me as I’m reading them at the end of Week 6 of #stayhome

Isn’t it crazy how rapidly things change?? I don’t know if you’ll even see this but I just had to comment!

Yes, I saw it!

Wow, I really spoke that into existence, didn't i? 😜

I hope you're well.

• Love 1
On 12/24/2019 at 3:52 PM, ethalfrida said:

I totally see your point, though.  The essential oil practice is not really my job. I just got into it making soap and cosmetics. Further research and study provided information on how to use them properly. It is also a family tradition as back in the day most of my family made their own medicines. Which I learned had a lot to do with their stamina and longevity.

Yes, there could be a government grant to do it but it would surprise me. Some of my friends would be right over there with her, lol. 

Honestly, I think so much of Tania and the others are just storylines. 

Wow, studying for the bar in a tropical setting? Sounds fantastic!

My boss studied for the bar In south Florida. We are in PA. Unfortunately, hurricane Andrew hit while he was down there. He passed and has practiced since 92. Thank God. I love my job.

As a white cis female they can gtfo with that woke shit. Save Syngin.