Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Chapter Seventy-Four: Wicked Little Town

Bort
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

1x13, 2x08, 2x09, 3x09...just off the top of my head.

Not sure how that last scene by their windows gave any impression of cheap or tawdry, but to each their own. I’m also not sure what endgames have to do with anything because it’s a long running program and Bughead and Varchie were due for breakups and other relationships.

This.

113 was an indication Archie was a huge fuckboy he was literally was about to say to Betty that he always figured  betty would always pine for him. He was upset she wasn't and was with his best friend. This shit just pisses me off I dont get why they couldn't just not have couple swapping in the Core four its fucking gross especially since I actually think this show would have Archie and Betty screw and NOT have Jug and Veronica screw in revenge cause Archie must be the Stud that screws as many women as possible GAG. Jugs always only had eyes for Betty. Just UGH Archie and Betty are so despicable to me at this time. If they dont work out I want Jug to tell Betty to fuck off if she tries to get back with him. Bughead is ruined for me. I sure wouldn't want to reunite with a woman who cheated on me with my shitty best friend. I actually think Veronica would put herself back in Reggies orbit if Reggie would have her. Unless they tried the Vughead route. Maybe the betrayal has Jug go Asexual like in the comics 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Not sure how that last scene by their windows gave any impression of cheap or tawdry,

Because they were both in committed relationships that they had vowed their forever love to.  The reason it matters if Barchie are endgame or not is because if they aren't, then they're throwing away their committed relationships just to give in to their primal urges.  With the mates of both of their best friends no less!  I can't believe people actually approve of this type of behavior.  Typical for the 2000s, I guess.

32 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

113 was an indication Archie was a huge fuckboy 

They definitely were painting Archie as such in the first season.  They've toned it down since, but that seemed to be the original concept for the character.

• Love 1

Varchie and Bughead are a group of people who are teenagers, they’re not married, they didn’t make vows to love anyone forever. I’ll just leave it at that because it’s TV and it’s not that big for me, lol. We can all agree to disagree.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Varchie and Bughead are a group of people who are teenagers, they’re not married, they didn’t make vows to love anyone forever. I’ll just leave it at that because it’s TV and it’s not that big for me, lol. We can all agree to disagree.

That's fine with me, but I sure don't remember my best friend having an affair with my girlfriend when I was in high school.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, rmontro said:

That's fine with me, but I sure don't remember my best friend having an affair with my girlfriend when I was in high school.

but were your girlfriend also your best friend's best friend? that is the real question

• LOL 1

I'm pretty sure that I'm in minority but I prefer Barchie to Bughead. I just generalny don't like Jughead, I'm not fond of the actor either. I feel sorry for Veronica, though. But I admit that cheeting seems off for the characters, espeacially Betty. I guess the thing that attracts them most is the feeling and memory of the happier, simpler times. Riverdale was pretty much all sunshine and smiles before Jason's death. After that everything went crazy. So it might be love or it might be just nostalgia, or both 😉

Edited by lorbeer
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RS3 said:

but were your girlfriend also your best friend's best friend? that is the real question

No, but there was some sort of connection going on.  Not my best friend, but:  A good friend of mine and I ran into these two girls, they were best friends and they were hanging out together.  I got together with one of them, and my friend and the other girl got together.