Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E10: The Full Circle LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Here we go!

Damn I'm nervous.  I liked it better last week when it was obvious Adam was leaving.  Even though I miss him.

And Kim draws first shots in playing the whispering game to Michele.  And now Sarah to Ben.

Good lord I hate this.

Called it. I know why she thought Denise, because she figured the five  would assume that Kim and company would never suspect them of coming for Denise

But that's exactly what they anticipated. Kim should have known once they couldn't get Jeremy, they would go for Tyson. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Huh....the Tony side played their cards right.

Do I suck as a fan for not even bothering to figure out the sides?

Probst asking for applications. I still don’t think that’s a good idea with the next two seasons currently in limbo.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Oops, spoke too soon.  EOE.  

Holy shit, are they getting family too?

Fiji Airways must be getting something big from the show for flying everyone and their mother out there.

I didn’t like the kids being included and i agree with whoever said it was because of rob and amber , I’m sure. The queen has her visit , and if they had to have the kids there is no way they couldn’t let everyone stay- that would be doubly traumatic for those kids . Not sure i love Tyson’s message but whatever lol.

Edited by nlkm9
Omit

I'm going to stick it out to the end, but unless Jeremy can work some magic, I don't really care about any of these players left. 

The 5 of Tony, Sarah, Sophie, Nick and Ben are all whatever to me. Denise and Kim are cool but I don't see it happening. 

As I was typing this, I saw the end credit and again, can't the season switch to being about the players on EoE?

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So how did Kim's side of Michele, Jeremy, and Denise get so outnumbered?  Wasn't Nick on the bottom last week?

I'm so confused.

Because they were going for either Jeremy or Kim. So those two had to scramble together and work with other underdogs, like Tyson, Michele, etc. Nick was in the majority for this week because he was hot on the plan to boot Jeremy. Doubt it lasts next week.

• Love 2