Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E10: The Full Circle LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

My favorite was Jeremy yelling “let’s go!!” When his family was waiting to run out.  I don’t normally like the Loved Ones visit but this one was great with the kids.  I enjoyed seeing who the Survivors are attached to.  Tyson’s wife was weird, standing back so much.  I didn’t get that.  I bet the Survivors loved seeing everyone else’s kiddos.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

i like this challenge. 

Yeah, it's still a puzzle, but at least it's challenging.  I'll take it.

I also liked how Probst pointed out the difference that when Michele did it in her season, it took over and hour, but when Sarah did it in GC, it took 14 minutes.  Not sure if one season was supposed to look worse or what.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

I know it’s neither puzzle nor endurance, but it gets brought up too often.

it does.
I mean i'm tired of it. 

but i stilll like it. 

1 minute ago, EllenB said:

I want Ben to get voted out so he and Adam can resume their remake of Eunice and Momma.

I want him to get voted out so he can tell everyone on EOE that he was voted off for being a big threat (and promptly get laughed off into the night).  And so he knows he definitely wasn't determining what was going on at camp.

Plus, I miss his old married couple bickering with Adam.  Everyone on EOE may raise the flag after a few days with those two.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

I didn't know Tony never won an individual immunity challenge during his season.  Huh.

Yup, he sucked at individual challenges in his original season. Tony won Cagayan because of a lot of help from hidden immunity idols. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

I want Ben to get voted out so he and Adam can resume their remake of Eunice and Momma.

. . . I don’t get it.

ETA: “I’m made out of fast and sloppy!” Cut to Tony’s wife smiling.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Summary promises “a wild tribal council.” So I’m getting everyone breaks into study groups again. 🙄🙄🙄

I feel like there's not much time for that.

Must be there isn't going to be a lot of pre-TC strategy sessions?

Jeremy wants to split up Sarah and Sophie.  Tony doesn't think Ben wouldn't go for it.

Jeremy's mad he doesn't get a voice and that Tony doesn't want to do it.

Sarah is asking for Kim.  Tony wants Tyson.

They got very little time to squeeze in 5 red herrings and the vote changing 100 times.

Sarah also is mad Tony dismissed her idea.

And Ben wants to blindside Jeremy.

Kim may have just uttered her own demise-she's not scared to go to the EOE to make a move.  She's considering playing her idol for someone else.

And Jeremy is telling Tyson about his advantage.  

I feel like this is the DvsG beach session where the underdog Davids were throwing out their idols and advantages, except this isn't nearly as fun.

Tyson tells Jeremy can't use his advantage, that they need his vote.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This could be a fun tribal if a bunch of people use their advantages.

For instance . . . what happens if Ms Steal Yo Vote steals Jeremy’s vote, and then he decides to play his advantage to leave early?

ETA: I had to visit Tribal Tracker to find out that’s Sarah. I don’t suck for mixing up most of the women, right?

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

This could be a fun tribal if a bunch of people use their advantages.

I kind of hope Jeremy does.  It'll screw his alliance, but it'll be fun back at camp after the fact.  And if they are dead set on voting Jeremy, it might cause some chaos when they try to figure out a plan B if they didn't have one.

I have a feeling something is coming.  An idol, or something.

• LOL 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

For instance . . . what happens if Ms Steal Yo Vote steals Jeremy’s vote, and then he decides to play his advantage to leave early?

That WOULD be funny, though. It could technically happen since both need to be played before the vote. 

I could see it happen. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

That WOULD be funny, though. It could technically happen since both need to be played before the vote. 

I could see it happen. 

Regardless, it would still put Jeremy's alliance at a disadvantage, so worse case Sarah burned her advantage for nothing.

I really hope Sophie doesn't go.  I don't know why her and not Sarah, but since they are two of the four people I'm rooting for, it figures it might be one of them.

So Tyson, Kim, Jeremy, and Sophie are in the hot seat.  2 have idols, 1 has an advantage, and Sarah has hers.  Will it be one of them or a true blindside on us?

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Regardless, it would still put Jeremy's alliance at a disadvantage, so worse case Sarah burned her advantage for nothing.

I really hope Sophie doesn't go.  I don't know why her and not Sarah, but since they are two of the four people I'm rooting for, it figures it might be one of them.

It would, but if Sarah uses the Steal-A-Vote on Jeremy, his vote is lost anyway so why NOT use it, at that point? That would be his best case scenario, honestly.

1 minute ago, SoWindsor said:

I thought Denise & Jeremy were tight. Didn’t she play her idol for him when Sandra got voted out?

Well she was mentioned as being in their group of 5, though Kim said he had no one out there. The plan seems to be for Jeremy, Tyson, Kim, Denise and Michelle to vote one way.