Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E10: The Full Circle LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

YMMV, I've never had any feelings, good or bad, about this part of the season. It's similar to the Most Memorable Year on DWTS. I've never had this visceral rage/annoyance about it and I'm not boo-hooing either. For me it simply is what it is. One small part of the entire season. So, I'm certainly not offended watching this because of the current times we're living in. For me it's just really not that deep. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

is it over?

Well, yes and no.  No challenge, but all the families get to go back to play at Survivor for the day.  I can't see anything going wrong here...like a kiddo wandering around and getting lost...or accidentally finding an immunity idol...

Edited by wallflower75
  • LOL 2

The day will end by launching a catapult. The cargo: a giant “EAT A DICK” message for everyone at EoE.

ETA: Oh, you have GOT to be fucking kidding me.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1

Oh, Ben.  STFU.  You haven't "given" a goddamn thing to this show, you want money and fleeting, cheesy fame.  Go home, please.

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 5

Right? I can't believe Ben is still on my tv screen. We had no idea there was a loved one visit. REALLY? Only what every ep for the last 20 or 30?

Here we go again.mute.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Oh wow, they're bringing the whole family this time. Anyone suspect they added the kids because they were hoping Rob or Amber would still be in the game, so their kids would get to be on "Survivor"?

Looks like they found a way to make that happen, lol!

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Oops, spoke too soon.  EOE.  

Holy shit, are they getting family too?

Fiji Airways must be getting something big from the show for flying everyone and their mother out there.

I had a feeling at the beginning of the episode. I thought to myself "And then we cut to EOE after the commercial break, where their families are brought out..." 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

They really won't ever going to miss the chance to show Rob and Amber's kids.

I'm convinced this show is going to go on long enough for Romber's oldest daughter to come back and play against her parents, then they'll call it a day.

Aww, Yul's family ❤️

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I cracked up at Ethan saying, "it's EoE, it's bad" in response to Rob saying he hoped it's something good. I loved Natalie just bolting and taking off.

Guess they were going to make sure they had that Rob/Amber family moment on this season.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4

I’m imagining one of Rob’s kids giving Dad shit about not getting an easy path to victory this time.

If Nadiya takes Natalie’s place, you think anyone on the crew would even notice? 

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Makes you wonder what would've happened if either Rob or Amber had still been in the game.  Who would've gotten to see the kids?

I think they would have brought Rob/Amber (whoever was on EOE) into the game with the kids.  You know Probst wouldn't pass that up.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Okey dokey... Is everyone ready to pretend they still care who wins?

All the weeping and wailing . Ugh. It’s so over the tops so Danielle - holy crap has that girl had some filler or what? While she was collapsing in tears man she looked awful. I know I’m so mean. I say it every week- i ❤️Yul

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, susannot said:

So Tyson tells his little girl "this is what Daddy does." How completely pathetic and what a horrible message to send to a child.

Why? That’s part of what he does. 

At least Adam got his reunion without Jeffy there to say things like, "We couldn't bring your mother because she's DEAD, how do you FEEL about that, Adam?" And on and on until Adam is screaming in agony, just so Jeffy gets his manipulative moment.

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2