Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Leneatha's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Leneatha represents only Leneatha. Do not extrapolate from her to others of her race, class, gender or any other category.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Good god this show is boring. Not Leneatha but the SHOW. All it involves is people SITTING in different places. Sit on the toilet. Sit on the chair. Sit on the sofa. Sit in the car. Sit in Dr Now's office. Who wants to watch a show that involves 90% sitting?! 

IKR?? If I wanted to watch someone sitting 90% of the time, I would just look in the mirror!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Good god this show is boring. Not Leneatha but the SHOW. All it involves is people SITTING in different places. Sit on the toilet. Sit on the chair. Sit on the sofa. Sit in the car. Sit in Dr Now's office. Who wants to watch a show that involves 90% sitting?! 

I think the quarantine has gotten to you LOL.  But you're right if course.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hey now, we get the walk to the bathroom, walk to Dr. Now's office and eventual walk in the park. 🤣

It makes me think of a friend who wanted to sponsor a park bench in memory of her father.  The plaque would have had his name followed by "A man who enjoyed sitting".  Unfortunately it cost too much.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Gbb said:

Any show about 600+ pound people is going to involve a lot of sitting. 

Sure...but at least some of these folks had other fun things going on -- like the Juggalo whose parents were drug dealers. There was something interesting beyond the confines of a chair.

Okay.  I shouldn't have laughed (or let the snort escape, either), but the look she had on her face when she was getting into the van tickled me so.  A cross between mortified, surprised, and painful...still laughing and hanging my head in shame. 

But not too long, I have to finish my snack.  Please peeps, get me out of here.  Yikes!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

She ate their livers, with a pound of Mac & cheese, 3 orders of fries, a couple of fried eggs, half a pan of cornbread, and a nice sodie 😋

Chicken livers are super yummy as pie filling.  You can use puff pastries and make little pies to serve with broth.  Or use yeast-raised dough and make slightly larger pies to serve as an entrée to serve with a salad...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I love that the Long Island Medium is thanking first responders while stationed in front of what appears to be her huge walk-in closet.

And her roots aren't showing.    Unless someone in her house is a professional hairdresser, I'm wondering how her blonde roots are covered so well.  

If Leneatha couldn't go shopping, then go to the drive thru at Long John Silver for grilled fish or shrimp, or Chick Fil A for grilled nuggets.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
16 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm sure L'Oreal is selling root touch-up by the gross ton with all the hair salons shut down.

Girl...I just looked that stuff up on amazon, but am not seeing my color. I'm gonna look again, tho, because my local store didn't have my color, either. It's just auburn, how hard can that be?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I now want to take tap dancing lessons. I sucked at it as a child. Maybe I'm better now?

I wanted to learn Irish step dancing after watching LOTD, but I'm too old and it takes way too much energy.

• LOL 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm wondering how her blonde roots are covered so well.  

Right? I saw Rita Wilson interviewed the other day with some fresh hair color, too. I don't know whether to be mad or jealous. Or both.

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Chicken livers are super yummy as pie filling.  You can use puff pastries and make little pies to serve with broth.  Or use yeast-raised dough and make slightly larger pies to serve as an entrée to serve with a salad...

I’m vegetarian. But did you say pie? Do I have all I need to make my favorite pineapple pie? Why yes. Yes I do.  😁

• Love 4
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Girl...I just looked that stuff up on amazon, but am not seeing my color. I'm gonna look again, tho, because my local store didn't have my color, either. It's just auburn, how hard can that be?

And mine is a salon custom mixed color out of three different base colors, so I am pretty much stuck with gray showing for the time being.  Oh well...  not like I go anywhere but the grocery store and walks around the neighborhood.

• Love 4

Um, not everything has to be cooked on 10/HIGH heat on the stove. 18 year old me would like to point out that it's great for hot knifing, 36 year old me would like to point out that it's not for frozen broccoli. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

That's a lotta shrimps...

OMG that little girl is so cute. I like that she's actually interacting with her.

She is! 😇

4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

She ate their livers, with a pound of Mac & cheese, 3 orders of fries, a couple of fried eggs, half a pan of cornbread, and a nice sodie 😋

God I loves my sodies. Diet sodies. But sodies rule. 

i think she’s in a committed relationship with fried foods and carbs. And so the excuse parade starts. 

couldn’t shop

too busy

fast food made sense

• Love 10

I don’t get it. Other people are single parents, have a job, have a child, and get everything done they need to get done like laundry, and grocery shopping and cooking. And they don’t have to takeoff time to do it.

• Love 3

Does Leneatha work in a hospital with no patients or other employees? Why is no one there?! 

Yeah, no wonder her employer was unhappy with her taking so much time off! She's the only one who works there!

• LOL 9
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

Pale blonde pixie here...thankfully I have a connection, otherwise I’d be about one week away from looking like a rabid hedgehog.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 4
15 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

For me, I think eating in the car is disgusting. It makes the car smell and it seems very unsanitary. I'd make a terrible poundpiciant

On top of that, I always hear Joe Pesci's voice, "They f... you at the drive through." 

• LOL 1