Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: Stooping to a Lower Level

• Start Topic

Ramona can be clueless, but I don't believe even she thought Luann would be happy in the windowless basement, er I mean lower level. I sense producer-driven drama.

When they were getting ready for dinner Dorinda already seemed half-drunk. I think her afternoon nap included a couple of drinks.

• Love 14
Just now, Thumper said:

I got the impression everyone’s “nap” was just to get away from the others!  😁

LOL i was like why do they need a nap? then i realized pretty much everyone on this show is 50+ even tho they all still act like they are stuck in middle school most of the time

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ramona may think she’s just being social (stopping at the bar to give her # to some guy, stopping by a table to say hello to her friend, answering her phone and messages at dinner), but she’s being rude to the people that she is allegedly entertaining in her home that weekend. 

She wants to appear like she’s a socialite in the Hamptons.  Meanwhile, people are probably laughing behind her back.  Giving a guy at a bar her phone number.  Who does that?  Unless it was scripted.  I give her credit tho.  She paid Mario off for the house which is gorgeous.  Or, it was her house from the beginning .. I don’t know.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Richard has been dead for 8 years. If Dorinda hasn't learned to handle problems and make decisions like an adult by now she never will. My take on all of this crying and carrying on is that she is using this as an excuse for her bad behavior. When she sobers up the day after she acted like a fool she realizes that she needs a cover story for her bad behavior.  These women have been protecting Dorinda about her drinking problem for years.  From her first season on housewives when she pounded down martini after martini at dinner and then ripped into Heather for no reason I have disliked her. Only Bethenny was willing to call her out for being a drunk and even she tried to retract her statement at the reunion.  

Yep .. dead for eight years and only married for five.  Five glorious years hanging out with the rich and famous, boating on the Mediterranean sipping champagne.  Richard was smart, rich and famous.  She just can’t get over the life she had and the life she lives now.  She uses John.  Who else would put up with her?  That’s why she is crying.  She’s stuck in her life that she hates.  Bluestone Manor is not the problem.

• Love 23

I’ve just now seen this episode. On the show so far, I like Leah. I enjoy her crudeness, and the other women (particularly Dorinda) can miss me with their pearl-clutching in re: tattoos.

Dorinda likes to play all tough and gangsta, but then looks down on someone for going to jail or having tattoos. Pick a lane!

I like these mini-trips the RHONY women take each year in addition to the international trip. Goodness, Ramona is so bass-ackward — where the hell did she learn to host?!

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Me neither! I was surprised to see her there. I wonder where she stays in the city when she films there? 

She has an apartment in the city. I don't know if she rents or owns it. I saw a tour of it on her IG stories. 

• Love 1

Well Sonja got one thing right - she doesn’t need a tramp stamp to be a tramp.  She and Dorinda are plenty trashy without the tats.

Luan does seem to get the worse rooms lately (fish room which is hideous, “private” room in basement with no windows), but she doesn’t have to be a bitch about it.  I mentioned this last year after the fish room debacle, but when they went on some exotic trip (maybe Columbia?) and the guy that showed her to her room said there was no bathroom and she was like “I’m sure all the rooms are beautiful” or something to that effect.  I think she just feels her issues have been marginalized and the shitty rooms are just another example of that.  Not excusing the bitchiness, just a thought.

Tinsley and Leah were definitely more gracious than I would have been, cleaning up even after they had both been treated horribly.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Sonja’s dingbat act is really tired!

I re-watched the Scary Island episodes from season 3 and its unsettling how much Sonja's personality has changed over the years. When Sonja first joined the show, she was elegant, put together, ostensibly intelligent, reasonably well spoken, empathetic and the voice of reason. Sonja was the first one to identify Kelly has a few screws loose and was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and as such took Kelly under her wing to protect her. 

In following seasons we've seen Sonja's mind in a shockingly parallel state of disarray to her dilapidated town house. How much of Sonja's eccentric, sloppy, slapstick-loving, sexaholic persona has been curated to secure screen time? Inquiring minds want to know. If she really has devolved into the mess she is today I would advise her to see a neurologist because something isn't right there.  

Edited by Rahul
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22

Listening to these hags talk about tattoos makes me laugh. How utterly out of touch and judgemental! They deserve ALL the criticism they will surely get. 

So far I like Leaha- except for her apparent emotional dependence on her child. I even liked her hat. 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Rahul said:

I re-watched the Scary Island episodes from season 3 and its unsettling how much Sonja's personality has changed over the years. When Sonja first joined the show, she was elegant, put together, ostensibly intelligent, reasonably well spoken, empathetic and the voice of reason. Sonja was the first one to identify Kelly has a few screws loose and was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and as such took Kelly under her wing to protect her. 

In following seasons we've seen Sonja's mind in a shockingly parallel state of disarray to her dilapidated town house--washing her 

How much of Sonja's eccentric, sloppy, slapstick-loving, sexaholic persona has been curated to secure screen time? Inquiring minds want to know. If she really has devolved into the mess she is today I would advise her to see a neurologist because something isn't right there.  

Plus, she’s become a troublemaker tattletale.  She reports to Dorinda everything they all say about her adding fuel to Dorinda’s fire.  I just hope Leah is on to put Dorinda in her place where she belongs.  AA would be a start.  Dorinda is a mean obnoxious drunk, where Sonja and LuAnn either fall off a chair or in the bushes.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t like the newbie but Dorinda is really being a bitch to her as well as to Tinsley who hasn’t even done anything to her. So what if Leah has tattoos. Such petty shit. 

I liked Dorinda when she first joined the show but in recent years she has become unbearable. She's obnoxious, combative, nasty, mean spirited and beyond snarky. She needs therapy...more than any other woman on the show. She fights with everyone and deliberately picks fights with everyone. At first I just thought it was because of her drinking but then realized she just became more in your face when drinking...she still behaves like a bully when she's sober...the alcohol just exacerbates her behavior. Someone needs to pull her aside and suggest that she get into psychotherapy and get help...an older woman who has this kind of negative and toxic stuff going on is not a pretty picture.

10 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Listening to these hags talk about tattoos makes me laugh. How utterly out of touch and judgemental! They deserve ALL the criticism they will surely get. 

So far I like Leaha- except for her apparent emotional dependence on her child. I even liked her hat. 

YES! Listening to these old farts talk about tattoos had me thinking..."OK Boomer!"

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

She wants to appear like she’s a socialite in the Hamptons.  Meanwhile, people are probably laughing behind her back.  Giving a guy at a bar her phone number.  Who does that?  Unless it was scripted.  I give her credit tho.  She paid Mario off for the house which is gorgeous.  Or, it was her house from the beginning .. I don’t know.

None of these women are Hamptons socialites...even Sonja. She was just married to a very rich guy who came from old established money and when they divorced she lost that cache. These "ladies" are just reality TV personalities that have new money to spend. Ramona depresses me...she dresses like a 20 something and parades herself around like some sort of brood mare looking for any stallion in the barn to hook up with. 

Edited by kicksave
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

They were acting like a bunch of old farts over a few tattoos.  What happened to Ramoaner?  One minute she was the gracious hostess, the next minute, she made her guests clean up the place.  They all needed a long nap.

OMG! WTF Ramona! Making the younger gals clean up while you sit on your ass and complain?? Why didn't she hire someone to help with this stuff...the other ladies do when they entertain this group for a weekend. She really is intolerable...she threw some crackers from a box, a hunk of cheese and some grapes on a board and then complained about how lazy the other ladies are? STFU Ramona.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Plus, she’s become a troublemaker tattletale.  She reports to Dorinda everything they all say about her adding fuel to Dorinda’s fire.

Last season Sonja chose Bethenny to saddle up to and defend.  This season it's Dorinda.  I wonder how she picks whose ass she wants to crawl up in to each season.  

While I sympathize with all of the repairs that Dorinda's house needs, her statement of wanting to live a carefree life and not have to worry about these big problems was very telling.  I think that we'd all like that, but for most of us, that isn't a reality.  Murphy's Law hits us all square in the face on a regular basis and we just plow through the problems and deal with it.  She needs to hire a project or house manager to take care of these things.  I hope that she doesn't end up bitching everybody out the entire season.  That's going to get old in a hurry! 

I'm liking the less frenetic vibe since Bethenny isn't there.  The season is young though.  It could all go down the crapper very quickly. 

As far as LuAnn and the lower floor bedroom, well, it didn't look too inviting to me, but I wouldn't complain about it if I were a guest there.  I think she feels like she's being kicked to the curb since she's not near anybody else in the house.  Ramona could've given LuAnn her bedroom and she could've slept in the basement/lower floor, then LuAnn would've surely had the bestest room in the house!!

• Love 6
On 4/10/2020 at 8:40 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Didn’t Dorinda marry into money and status with Richard? How can she judge Tinsley for being involved with a wealthy man ? Dorinda is not a good friend, and if I were Tinsley I wouldn’t share any details with her either. It bums me out because I used to really like Dorinda. 

They are so judgmental.  I would not want to tell them anything.  I remember last season when Sonja complained about Tinsley talking about the Scott situation and her sick dog during a girls night out.  Isn’t that what friends are for?  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, JD5166 said:

That black sheer bucket hat is hideous.

18 hours ago, Steph J said:

For real.  If it weren't for royal weddings, it might be one of the ugliest hats I've ever seen.

OK . Bucket hat gate. I loved the hat! And I come from the school of Kentucky Derby and other custom millinery hat wear. It is black, the NYC uniform, expensive looking while sleek, feminine lace is mesh and vented so not too hot for early fall late summer hot sun with some veiled sun visor quality.  I love it and am dying to know who makes. I want one for dark denim! 

16 hours ago, escape said:

Lots of Coco on Ramona's IG.  She is a rock star.  Remember a few seasons back where Ramona was walking Coco on the NY streets and hung up on Bethenny for not supporting other women.

Think when 17 yo Coco goes Ramona will go to IG live while the dog seizes? Frigging Bethenny. I do not miss her. Leah is direct and downtown without Bethennys mess. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, ErikaOnline said:

To be honest I kind of liked Leah’s hat lol. I’ll have to rewatch but when Dorinda was crying to Sonja....I didn’t see any tears.....driest cry ever lol

About the hat.  If she folded up the front only, it would look really cute.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

A tattoo of your own name on your lower back is...probably something Leah should definitely get removed.  

Why wasn't that the a main topic of discussion! I have no issue with tattoos, but who decides a tramp stamp of only their own name is a good idea?!?!? Was she drunk, high, or just a narcissist?

Why is Sonja so jealous of Ramona?  Because she divorced well aka she has clear running water in her pipes?

Bingo! Additionally it seems that Ramona actually was successful in business and has an active social life beyond RHoNY.  She might be a weirdo, but she landed on her feet after a tumultous upbringing and later life divorce. Did Sonja have any accomplishments outside of marrying rich?She's still referencing the old days while Ramona appears to be looking forward.  I saw her on WWHL last night.  Still trying to portray the madcap eccentric.  She really is pitiful.

I didn’t know Tinsley’s ex-husband was named Robert Lee.

Me either!  Thanks to vintage reruns, every time I hear Topper I can only picture Leo G. Carroll with a St. Bernard. 

17 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Maybe if Dorinda hadn't been nasty to the lady from last season, the one who owned a construction company

OMG!  She added so little that I had completely forgotten about her until I read this and I can still remember the Vajazzler who fizzled out quickly.  

If someone had offered me what amounted to my own suite offering complete privacy I would have been delighted.  The Countess once again scrambling for attention.  One would have thought she had been put in a dark cellar with a folding cot next to the boiler, squeezed in among the storage boxes and Christmas decorations.  From the previews it looks like she's going to squeeze more out of this dud of a storyline.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I come at the tattoo thing from a completely different angle from a lot of other people.  It’s not a Boomer thing at all IMO.  I am younger than all these women, and I tend to find tattoos on women distasteful, in large part because I pretty much don’t know a woman who doesn’t have a tattoo at this stage of the game—my mom (who is a baby boomer), my sister, my sister-in-law—they all have them, and I am so happy that I took the road less travelled and never marked up my body.  It’s so common at this point that I feel like I’m making more of a statement by not having one.  There is so much temporary body art and jewelry that I can use to express myself, if I’m feeling so moved (although I got a temporary tattoo of a bad-ass snake on my lower back in Cancun once, and it melted and ruined one of my favorite tops, so I just need to stay about from tattoos!)

I don’t understand why someone like Tinsley would have her ex-husband’s initials on her body.  Why wouldn’t a ring be enough of a commitment?  I remember on RHOC when Tamra had her ex-husband’s wedding ring tattooed onto her hand, and her now-husband Eddie said he wouldn’t propose to her until it was gone, so she had it cut off!  What’s the point of getting it in the first place if it’s about a lover, unless you’re going off to war or something?

Now, I would never be rude about it to someone’s face.  I think it was a little soon to make that joke about Leah’s tramp stamp and turning her around to remember her name.  And to say you don’t speak to people with tattoos, as Ramona did, is so elitist that it winds up coming off crazy, but this is a show about women who show their lifestyles and give their opinions, so to say the ones who don’t believe in tattoos shouldn’t give their opinions at all because they seem out of touch seems strange to me.  If tattoos aren’t a thing on the Upper East Side for a woman of a certain age, that would be something I find interesting, not something that I’m going to scoff about.  I like having the insight from a sociological perspective.  

I also understand the idea of acting trashy from time to time as opposed to having a permanent brand of trashiness, such as Leah’s tattoo of her own name written in huge letters on her back.  If someone wants to get drunk and sleep around and still not have tattoos, that doesn’t make them a hypocrite to me.  A tattoo, such as Leah’s—as opposed to Tinsley’s, which is fine, even if I don’t get it, but it’s not trashy—is just there every time you wear a bikini or a backless dress for people to make inferences about you, whereas slutty or awful behavior can be forgotten or changed overnight and usually people have to find out about your life before they can find out about your behavior, while a giant tattoo advertises something to the world prior to anyone making your acquaintance.

Maybe I have a slight hang-up about anonymity.  In certain walks of life, I don’t want anyone knowing anything about me until I reveal it.  Career-wise, I used to regret that my parents didn’t give me a gender-neutral first name, so that people wouldn’t know I was a woman until they met me, so I am aware that I may have a more hair-trigger reaction to a tramp stamp than someone else. 

One of my best girl friends of all time had a huge tramp stamp when we met at work in our college years, and when I saw it I just winced inside like, “oh, girl,” but on the outside I was impossible to read, like oh ok, check that out.  I’m never going to say it’s nice.  I don’t have to pretend to like anyone’s tattoo, nor am I going to put her down for having it.  

I have a feeling Leah’s going to have a hard time getting that thing permanently removed, and she’s going to wind up covering it up with a bigger tattoo instead.

Surely I don’t condemn people with tattoos.  It’s just strongly not my preference, and if I was on TV, getting paid to talk about my life, I would be verbal about it, the way I would be verbal that I don’t enjoy nose piercings, but I would never put anyone down or make them feel lesser than if they had those things.  That’s just not kind.  But just the way people are allowed to voice their opinion about their love of tattoos, people who don’t love them also have a voice.  And it doesn’t make them old or out of touch at all IMO.  

It’s like debating art.  I’m allowed to hate the Mona Lisa and love cubism, and someone else is entitled to feel the exact opposite of me, but one side shouldn’t put another down personally for how they feel.  Either debate it in good faith or agree to disagree, no?  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

OMG! WTF Ramona! Making the younger gals clean up while you sit on your ass and complain?? Why didn't she hire someone to help with this stuff...the other ladies do when they entertain this group for a weekend. She really is intolerable...she threw some crackers from a box, a hunk of cheese and some grapes on a board and then complained about his lazy the other ladies are? STFU Ramona.

I just noticed today they all have housekeepers.  Dorinda has one putting away her panties in her small apartment in the city.  Ditto for LuAnn and Sonja.  Not bad!  They can’t even hang up their stuff in the closet.  WTF?  They lunch, nap, put makeup on sometimes , get dressed and go out.  Then they complain?

• Love 6

I found myself largely bored by this episode. The argument tattoos was much ado about nothing, which essentially is how I feel about the BH franchise. Is arguing about tattoos the best these broads can come up with?

The only entertainment factor was seeing the various guest rooms and "lower level" of Ramona's Southampton home.

Luanne is a total entitled narcissist complaining about having the whole lower level to herself. Who exactly does she think she's talking to in her talking heads--another elitist UES snob? In these trying times, the bourgeoisie have been quicker than ever to call the out of touch, privileged and wealthy for their gross behavior and petty complaints. 

Luann was given an entire floor with a private entrance for her indulge in her usual sexual escapades with random men without prying eyes. She needs to shut her trap if she wants to redeem herself this season. Her self awareness at dinner vis-a-vis the volcanic ash metaphor seemed artificial; Victoria or Noel probably explained her behavior to her in those terms and she just regurgitated them. 

• Love 13

Dorinda's apartment has zero flair. It is depressing. And it is tiny where does she fit a housekeeper?

Alice seems to be Luanns best friend. Paid best friend. A little sad . 

Ramona's house is huge but it just a liiiiiitle dated no matter what she does. Those OLD tvs! the downstairs builders grade generic bathroom, bedrooms have been redone recently but then there's a gaudy mirror from the old house before redo, its a little geriatric pastel Floridian for me. 

Both of Luannes Long Island homes were done impeccably.  Cozy and moneyed. 

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Why wasn't that the a main topic of discussion! I have no issue with tattoos, but who decides a tramp stamp of only their own name is a good idea?!?!? Was she drunk, high, or just a narcissist?

All of the above

At least it wasn't "Kiki"?

18 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I didn’t know Tinsley’s ex-husband was named Robert Lee.

According to Wikipedia his name is Robert Livingston Mortimer

Edited by SweetieDarling
brain fart
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Dorinda's apartment has zero flair. It is depressing. And it is tiny where does she fit a housekeeper?

Alice seems to be Luanns best friend. Paid best friend. A little sad . 

Ramona's house is huge but it just a liiiiiitle dated no matter what she does. Those OLD tvs! the downstairs builders grade generic bathroom, bedrooms have been redone recently but then there's a gaudy mirror from the old house before redo, its a little geriatric pastel Floridian for me. 

Both of Luannes Long Island homes were done impeccably.  Cozy and moneyed. 

Ramona just looks “dated” in general. She just can’t pull off anything and always looks and acts out of step in a sad old lady way to me. 
I think her love life is about as lackluster as the rest of her. She was probably always that girl that tried too hard to be cool, but came off looking desperate. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

I just noticed today they all have housekeepers.  Dorinda has one putting away her panties in her small apartment in the city.  Ditto for LuAnn and Sonja.  Not bad!  They can’t even hang up their stuff in the closet.  WTF?  They lunch, nap, put makeup on sometimes , get dressed and go out.  Then they complain?

They all suffer from white privilege.

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Ramona just looks “dated” in general. She just can’t pull off anything and always looks and acts out of step in a sad old lady way to me. 
I think her love life is about as lackluster as the rest of her. She was probably always that girl that tried too hard to be cool, but came off looking desperate. 

Ramona always relies on the kindness of strangers.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, kicksave said:

They all suffer from white privilege.

I’ve seen Ramoaner dancing, exercising, but she can’t even hang a dress in the closet.. it’s too hard, but she always has some lacky putting her stuff away when on vacation.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I thought that too, it is sterile and cold, nothing welcoming there.  I did notice that there were flowers in the upstairs bedrooms which looked a bit warmer than the rest of the house but in Lu's room it looked like left over furniture and no flowers.  Ramona could have put a space heater in her room and something to make it feel a little welcoming despite her being in the bowels of the house.  Pet peeve of mine is not being able to operate the guest room TV so I felt badly for Lu but at least there was no swordfish on the wall!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, kicksave said:

OMG! WTF Ramona! Making the younger gals clean up while you sit on your ass and complain?? Why didn't she hire someone to help with this stuff...the other ladies do when they entertain this group for a weekend. She really is intolerable...she threw some crackers from a box, a hunk of cheese and some grapes on a board and then complained about how lazy the other ladies are? STFU Ramona.

You forgot the take out she took from the box and put in the serving bowls, lol.  That was exhausting.  I’m thinking of all the dinners and parties I’ve made and cooked for in my life with no help.  No wonder I’m half dead.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

59 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought that too, it is sterile and cold, nothing welcoming there.  I did notice that there were flowers in the upstairs bedrooms which looked a bit warmer than the rest of the house but in Lu's room it looked like left over furniture and no flowers.  Ramona could have put a space heater in her room and something to make it feel a little welcoming despite her being in the bowels of the house.  Pet peeve of mine is not being able to operate the guest room TV so I felt badly for Lu but at least there was no swordfish on the wall!

No swordfish.

Just silverfish.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I know that I’m older than dirt but I did watch the show at Ramona’s Hampton’s house. I thought LuAnn was a very rude and snotty guest. My mother taught me and my sisters that we’d be grateful and gracious when anyone hosted us for dinner or for a weekend at their home. The new woman, Leah, is so foul mouthed, rude and trying to be the next BF. If I were her mother (and I’m old enough to be her mother), I’d be so embarrassed and humiliated to see my daughter behaving like that on TV, even on a show like RHNYC. I have watched and stopped watching these HW shows over and over and now I know that I do not want to be part of a society where women behave like this. I do feel sorry for their children, especially their daughters, because these women are not examples to follow in their lives.

• Love 4

I didn’t like the basement either. No windows, dark and cold. I’d rather be upstairs, those rooms had lovely big sunlit windows.

I think it was done on purpose for drama.  And this show would be nothing without drama.

• Love 9

I reserve the right to change my mind, but I am liking Leah so far and think that she will be a formidable opponent for Dorinda. I also like Tinsley. Ramona, get off your ass and clear the table. Lu, stop being ungrateful for once. 

• Love 13

I find it hard to believe that Luann is not familiar with the layout of Ramona's house. Ramona had the house before RHoNY, and they have both been on the show since the first season, a dozen years ago.  I don't believe that Luann did not know that the private, quiet bedroom with its own entrance was the one in the basement. I not only think this was producer driven, I think Lu and Ramona were both in on it as a plot line,. That said, it was an ugly bedroom/area, and I would have hated it too. 

I have never been a fan of Ramona's house. Too big, cold and impersonal for me. I much prefer Lu's Sag Harbor house. Beautiful setting on the water, and I love the size and style. I don't care for her upstate house though. 

WTF does Dorinda need a housekeeper for, in an apartment the size of a shoebox? I thought Carole lived in a small apartment, but as much as I disliked her style, at least the apartment itself had some character. Dorinda's is just depressing, Did she actually buy it or is she renting?

Her put downs of John, because he has never been married or had kids are just stupid. He has had a very successful business for years. Dorinda raised one child who is now in her mid 20s. She is no longer married, and there is a 50/50 chance that if Richard were still alive, they would be divorced now. You aren't all that Dorinda, and neither is your life. Not sure what is keeping you so busy, but it isn't being married, raising a child, or even running a business which at least John is doing. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, Axie said:

I’m kind of surprised Luann’s daughter doesn’t have tattoos.  Just seems like she would. 

I read this and thought, “Yes, she does. . . Doesn’t she?” I looked at her Instagram, where there is plenty of bare skin, and couldn’t find any. I was so sure that I had seen something unobtrusive on her ankle, wrist or finger, but nope. It’s very surprising.

I feel the same as @LibertarianSlut. I think it’s so common and popular, not having one seems more interesting. Victoria just became more interesting to me.

I also can’t believe, at the age of 40, you will still be glad that you chose those tattoos when you were 20, 22, 25, 27.

I met someone who had a tramp-stamp-adjacent tattoo of her college mascot. Some kind of bulldog. And it was BIG.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Rahul said:

In following seasons we've seen Sonja's mind in a shockingly parallel state of disarray to her dilapidated town house. How much of Sonja's eccentric, sloppy, slapstick-loving, sexaholic persona has been curated to secure screen time? Inquiring minds want to know. If she really has devolved into the mess she is today I would advise her to see a neurologist because something isn't right there.  

So much this!  I remember when Sonja was first introduced and they were going to a party she was hosting and they were acting like they were meeting the countess.  Now she’s a complete ditz that you want to pity.  She’s really done a Homer Simpson...

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I didn’t like the basement either. No windows, dark and cold. I’d rather be upstairs, those rooms had lovely big sunlit windows.

I think it was done on purpose for drama.  And this show would be nothing without drama.

Very passive aggressive on Ramona’s part.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I was shocked at Ramona telling Leah and Tinsley to clean up 😂wtf? Who does that? More importantly wth didn't Ramona hire help for the weekend? Is she new? Did she really think these women would be cleaning up for her? I mean moner can't even unpack her own bags on vacation.  

I don't even understand what Dorinda wants from Tinsley? Is Tinsley supposed to call her everytime she and Scott hookup then hang out for a few days, then realize they get on each other's nerves,  so they go their separate ways, till they get that itch again. 

The tattoo conversation was stupid, I'm not a tattoo person but why are these loons sitting around judging people who have tattoos? These women, really?  They have all displayed cringe worthy behavior hell some have behaved absolutely vile on camera but they are clutching pearls over a tattoo? So ridiculous. 

I can't stand Ramona and maybe she was being shady to Lu but, I would think Lu would like a room away from these big drunks on vacation.  She can go to bed when they let loose at night screaming fllashing their bits and pieces to the camera (at least they dont have tattoos😉) you would think that a private area would be welcome to Lu. 

• Love 18

Lu getting the basement room - and her carrying on about it —highlight of the episode! If anyone, anywhere has ever needed to GTFO herself, it’s Luann. Ramona spinning it as ground floor, also great. Loved it.

I also liked Leah’s hat! And that reminded me that I also liked another unpopular hat — Mrs. Quayle’s jughead hat. Then it occurred to me that I might just have terrible taste it hats.

So far, I’m liking tinsley more and liking dorinda less this year. Leah, meh, we’ll see. 

Mostly I’m so happy to have a few minutes reprieve from thinking about the infernal CORONAVIRUS 24/7.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

This fight she’s picking with Tinsley is just making Dorinda look thirsty. 

Where is Carole when you need her to judge Luann for saying “last on the totem pole.” 😂 

Weird to see crowds...and people eating off each other’s plates! 😱

• LOL 1
  • Love 10