Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: What If God Was One of Us?

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Cristofle said:

Sure, I'll go into the OG Roswell thread and explain the plot.

I think Michael does ultimately just have to find out the hard way that not all humans are as bad as he thinks and not all aliens are as good as he thinks. To some extent, he has vocalized resenting Alex for even making him believe humans can be good. But by all real accounts, he does not have an idyllic paradise to return to in his home planet, and at some point I think that's going to crash down on his head. Granted, he's really seen quite a bit of the worst of humanity, heh, but he's also encountered good people he is not fully letting in, or that he even resents for giving him hope in humanity. 

Michael doesn´t seem to have a symbol as of yet...I think Max is coming back next episode, so I don´t think it´s so much Michael replacing Max as savior, but the aliens coming for Max and Michael offering to go instead...I think Michael is way more important in this iteration of the show than it was...Maybe the savior thing was a decoy, and it turns out Michael is the most valuable one? Carina LOVES Michael, it wouldn´t be that far-fetched.