Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
PrincessPurrsALot

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

Ashley is 24 and lives alone. Her only sources of comfort are food and the relationships she has online. But not a single one of her profiles is real. Soon, Ashley learns that Dr. Now isn't someone she can lie to like her online friends.

Ashley is a catfisher, or is she?  Is she using photos of slender people on her profiles? How is she misrepresenting herself in her online profiles?

It seems like we won't have parents to blame.  Let's see if a tiny dog is involved.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast and West Coast showings.  

Original air date 2020.04.08

• Laugh 6

Hey Pounders! Currently eating blueberry cream cheese bread and in training to be a Poundicipant in Season 9. I need to see a win tonight!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 7

Hi, Pounders!!!!   Hope all are well!!!

• Like 4

Hello everyone! Tonight's quarantine eating habit was chicken, corn, mac & cheese. There may be ice cream later.

Did she just say she's "addicted" to catfishing people online?

Oy.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Just now, Gbb said:

Hey Pounders! Currently eating blueberry cream cheese bread and in training to be a Poundicipant in Season 9. I need to see a win tonight!

My eating habit isn’t quite pounder-esque  but is moving in that direction!

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Hi how y'all doin' what brings you here?

My sleep schedule is all screwed because I haven't left the apartment since March 8th so I'm still in the coffee and Frosted Flakes part of my day. 

• Like 10

Hi Pounders! Looking forward to this apparent mashup between My 600-lb Life, Catfish, and 90-Day Fiancee...eating habit is a frozen mango margarita!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 8

Yo, yo, yo my people!  My very early eating habit was spanakopita and broccoli washed down with some coffee ice cream.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

This one’s going to be a doozy. Another one with an attitude.

• Like 5

Hello pounders! Ready for another snark filled night! 

• Like 1

how y'all doin'?   My eating habit is left over Mississppi roast, sweet potatoes, and a small side salad.   We have gingerbread cookies for dessert.   Will be back soon--must clear table.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Hi Pounders!! Hope you are all safe and well! My eating habit was a bowl of chickpea soup (Anne Burrell's recipe-yum!) and fresh baked fougasse. Followed by a slice of banana cake with vanilla buttercream. 

Got the Snarkmobile revved up and ready to peel out!

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

How y'all doing? My eating habit tonight was Red Baron pizza.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Thank God for closed captions. Can’t understand what this lady is saying.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Catfishing as an addiction...that's new!

Hi ya Pounders! Tonight's eating habit was homemade wedding soup. Yummy,  if I  do say so myself!

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1

Did she say she can't wash all of her holes? 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 3

How pounders! I had quorn meatless with chickpea pasta for dinner and fitvine for my eating habit! Hope I can stay awake for this!

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Yo, yo, yo my people!  My very early eating habit was spanakopita and broccoli washed down with some coffee ice cream.

OMG coffee ice cream!  YUM!

• Like 2

Did we need to see her hike up her leg in the shower and go spelunking with the washcloth?? 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 20
  • Surprise 2

ANOTHER ASHLEY

How y'all doin?

• Like 1

My eating habit tonight was a big pile of pasta and chocolate chip cookies because I'm out of Valium.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 15

Oh wow, yet another Ashley!? Seriously? Oh well, here we are again my lovelies. Once again, I have to cheat on you all with The Masked Singer so take good notes!😁

See you soon.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Eating a couple of oatmeal cookies for 1770 calories today.

-------------------------------------

I can't reach all the holes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣 🍩🍩🍩

• Laugh 3

She catfishes people online? Something tells me she may be a train wreck (let's hope...HA) and  I am not going to have much sympathy for her.

• Like 4

Hi everyone!

You know, when they start with the shower scene, you really get the chance to admire the work of the blur editors. They're cupping folds and shifting with rolls. It's truly a work of art.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Just now, aliya said:

Did she say she can't wash all of her holes? 

I can't understand anything she says. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I'm going with 625.  Mrs. Formerly Heavy J is 631.  So let it be written, so let it be done.

I’m guessing around 500-ish.

Edited by ThereButFor

Is that a school lunch tray? That's a first! 

• Like 2

Oh I had yummy salmon and roasted broccoli then handfulls of chocolate chips because I deserved it. (checking to see if I have a front butt yet, nope not there yet)

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Just now, Concerned said:

Thank God for closed captions. Can’t understand what this lady is saying.

Let me just take a wild stab: "I hate my life. Its a constant torment. I have a hard time staying clean. Food is my only love. Its my only happiness. Food does not judge me. I had a hard childhood. My parents worked and I ate all the time." 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 9

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's a closed captioning episode. Le sigh. 

It makes it more difficult to pay proper attention to the snark when you have to read captions.

• Like 4