Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

JFC, this literally sounds like he is asking his street hooker to shower before they do the do.  

Someone please fleece this fool and charge him for high end champagne but give him the boones wine of phillipines. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! I just poured myself a Bloody Mary and I'm ready for some snark!

Thank sounds perfect.  I might have to go that route too.

Lisa should have a drugstore root touch up with her.  Those unsightly greys.

i don’t know if I can stomach Ed’s attempts at romance.  I hate that Queen business.

• Love 9
Just now, Floatingbison said:

My router blew up, so I'm changing internet providers, using a dodgy wifi hotspot until my data runs out!  I've curtailed all internet activities but I had to be here for the snark!

Yay for us!

• Love 3
Just now, Archer27 said:

Why is Ed speaking to Rose like she is slow?

This is just so weird.  I feel so sorry for the women if the phillipines.  Did he write out a script for this?

It's like he is directing a weird photo shoot.  This is cringe. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

My router blew up, so I'm changing internet providers, using a dodgy wifi hotspot until my data runs out!  I've curtailed all internet activities but I had to be here for the snark!

I hope Mrs FloatingBison is sharing your snark tonight!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

You are your queen. Oh Rosemarie, you kill me. 

Best foot massage you ever had? Seriously. He could have sprung 20 bucks and had a nice couple massage in their room. Ick. His hands all over her...how can she stand it?? I can't watch this. I think I'm going to pour myself some wine...

Edited by kendi
edited to correct spelling cause watching Ed being seductive screws up my typing
  • Love 8
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I would be introducing his eye to my big toe. Ugh. No foot massage unless you really know your partner.

I have never in my life wanted this type of foot massage from a man im dating.  

• Love 8
(edited)

He keeps talking about he’s waited for this moment for three months .   Three!   Meaning from the moment he say her photo and didn’t have a clue about her as a person?

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Hooray!  Glad you're here.

• Love 5