Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

Ash is at the part where the man drags the meat back to the cave and the woman cooks it up while pregnant.   Taking off your jacket won't help Ash.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I hate to say it, but Geoffrey and Igor seem like a closer couple then he and Varya. 🤔 

Igor looks like the proverbial American redneck.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Just now, Floatingbison said:

who is the camo Russian guy?  I was out of the room.

Ivan, the criminal’s “friend” who he met in Mexico and stayed in contact with....

• Like 3

Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Ash is at the part where the man drags the meat back to the cave and the woman cooks it up while pregnant.   Taking off your jacket won't help Ash.

Dead 💀 😝

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Varya is going into the woods with this man and his male friend?!?!?! Serial killer alert

The show is just trolling us at this point, I swear. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

None of these women at the seminar are picking up what Ash is throwing down. And probably wondering what’s up with his buggy eyes. 

• Like 14
  • Laugh 3

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Igor thinks Geoffrey is a good person?   I am sure a lot of people thought Dahmer was a good guy too.  People have many faces, and the one Geoffrey shows male friends isn’t the same he would show a woman he is targeting.  

If you're not looking close enough, he has a good story.  Just a young guy, selling drugs to get out of poverty.  Made good.  Bootstraps. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Just now, Straycat80 said:

None of these women at the seminar are picking up what Ash is throwing down. And probably wondering what’s up with his buggy eyes. 

Makes me think he went left the room for a quick snort.

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

6 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

Ash is  very very stupid and has zero classroom charisma. He is both sexist and completely ignorant. He has a 200 word vocabulary, I am shocked no one walked out. He has less content to communicate than a tweet.

They need the certificate of attendance to claim the $25 gift card and Ash doesn’t hand them out till the end of his seminar? 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

I'll have to mute this seminar, it's so cringey. I hope we see Sian this episode...that will be interesting (hopefully)!

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

who is the camo Russian guy?  I was out of the room.

We have several theories. None of them good.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

1 minute ago, RealReality said:

If you're not looking close enough, he has a good story.  Just a young guy, selling drugs to get out of poverty.  Made good.  Bootstraps. 

And with 3 ex wives, he’s the American dream

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

OMG Ash....women have always worked. Always. 

THANK YOU. I was just about to say this very thing. Lets see, cooking, cleaning, child rearing, laundry, ironing, sewing, mending. No one was sitting around eating bonbons. Jesus. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Honestly, he probably throws a ton of these "free seminars" to lure just the right big fish.  

If he hooks like two well off women in their forties or fifties a year, he is probably set. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

Ash, tell us how the men hunted the steaks and the women gathered the French fries.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 8

He is going through a few things in his mind?  Is he really a woman, because men compartmentalize.   

• Laugh 14

Ash's eyes bugg out every time he blinks!  I'm no doctor, but that looks like big time Graves disease to me. Just sayin'.

I HOPE those poor women didn't pay $$$to listen to his shit?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Okay.  Ash just talked himself out of a career.   

Happy Avery has a firm line in the sand.  

• Like 3

The five love languages?!  This tired old crap?  My daughter had a boyfriend (17 at the time) who loved to talk about that like he was some relationship expert.  He was a high school junior and sounded kind of like . . . well, Ash. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 12