Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

Recommended Posts

Sorry IMO she is being ridiculous, he should decide when he is older if he wants to be circumcised.  She’s annoying.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

My oldest was circumsized. It caused massive swelling and infection. It was awful, I didnt do it with my second son.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Interesting Areola's mom hasn't arrived yet and it's been a week.

Actually my first grandchild is a Pandemic Baby and has some of irregularity with his penis and will need to be circumcised by a pediatric urologist when he’s about a year old. 

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

There looks to be a good made for HBO movie 🍿 tonight with Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman. Also want to watch the new NXVIM documentary on Starz since The Vow is done. They always put my shows on Sunday night.

All of the stations know they have a captive audience on Sunday night.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm waiting for the director to yell "Cut!" .

  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

My son had to get it done when he was 14 because the foreskin wasn't retracting (I know TMI). Thank goodness it was covered by Ontario Health .

OUCHY!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

There looks to be a good made for HBO movie 🍿 tonight with Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman. Also want to watch the new NXVIM documentary on Starz since The Vow is done. They always put my shows on Sunday night.

If you want to watch ahead of time Starz drops the episodes the night before. I watched it last night because I'm obsessed and have no patience.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, mamadrama said:

If you want to watch ahead of time Starz drops the episodes the night before. I watched it last night because I'm obsessed and have no patience.

I have had my fill of that evil little man, but I’m totally obsessed with the Chris Watts case

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ari better friggin realize that it is not just her baby and it always isn’t going to go her way.

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

49 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, Ari is being reasonable and sensible and realistic? 

I'm an atheist and my son is not baptized. But when we ran into the Catholic priest who used to live in our house and he asked if he could bless him, I agreed with enthusiasm. Ditto when I ran into the local official witch of Salem at the grocery store, I accepted her blessing for him too. Good vibes is good vibes. If I'd been in Ethiopia I probably would have gone along with it, just because I may be an atheist but I fervently believe in good energy. So why not have a little water splashed on the kid and have him be surrounded by love and good wishes? Meh. Good for Ari. 

I would love to go to a baptism/witch blessing! 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

OUCHY!!

Oh they put him under and everything.  It was minor day surgery and he went home the same day.  They said if it was something we would have wanted to do (not medical) it would have costed over $2K

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I think she just declared herself Jewish with taking any of the religious instruction.    She knows some of the traditions from her dad, but that isn’t the same as studying.   

I think her family was probably not really observant of either of her parents' religions, didn't attend church or temple regularly, but she grew up familiar with both traditions and customs, observed both sets of holidays, that sort of thing. I don't think either parent was especially devout and her affiliations with the religions of her parents are more cultural. And now she can conveniently claim one or the other as she wishes.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I have had my fill of that evil little man, but I’m totally obsessed with the Chris Watts case

I'm working on a book about that case right now. It's taken over my life for the past 2 years.

The Starz series is far superior to the HBO series.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ari is gonna be a nervous mother. Oh boy.

Yazan made a big mistake.

Deavan is fishing for reasons to leave Jihoon/S. Korea. I’m not sure why she’s trying the cheating angle because she had a valid reason to leave when she found out about him being a broke criminal who lives with his parents.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Oh they put him under and everything.  It was minor day surgery and he went home the same day.  They said if it was something we would have wanted to do (not medical) it would have costed over $2K

My two weren’t, but husband was. We both looked at each other and said so, who’s going to teach them to care for it. Neither of us had a clue

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ari is pulling the Steven "my baby" script

That fucker scared the shit out of me. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Dare I say I’m a little proud of Ari for putting her baby first (right or wrong).  I’m not a parent, but it didn’t feel right to her so she didn’t just go with it.  She may change her mind later but I felt like she put her baby first.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

There looks to be a good made for HBO movie 🍿 tonight with Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman. Also want to watch the new NXVIM documentary on Starz since The Vow is done. They always put my shows on Sunday night.

I’m watching the NXVIM documentary, it’s very interesting. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

My oldest was circumsized. It caused massive swelling and infection. It was awful, I didnt do it with my second son.

If we're polling, my guy is uncut. 

1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I'm working on a book about that case right now. It's taken over my life for the past 2 years.

The Starz series is far superior to the HBO series.

Good to know. I was toying with getting HBO just to see the show but I'll do Starz instead. If they have a free trial period, anyway. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think her family was probably not really observant of either of her parents' religions, didn't attend church or temple regularly, but she grew up familiar with both traditions and customs, observed both sets of holidays, that sort of thing. I don't think either parent was especially devout and her affiliations with the religions of her parents are more cultural. And now she can conveniently claim one or the other as she wishes.

Having a circumcision is one of the most basic elements of Judaism. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think her family was probably not really observant of either of her parents' religions, didn't attend church or temple regularly, but she grew up familiar with both traditions and customs, observed both sets of holidays, that sort of thing. I don't think either parent was especially devout and her affiliations with the religions of her parents are more cultural. And now she can conveniently claim one or the other as she wishes.

Which is very interesting given her insistence, when in the US with her family, that “her” baby would be raised Jewish.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If we're polling, my guy is uncut. 

Good to know. I was toying with getting HBO just to see the show but I'll do Starz instead. If they have a free trial period, anyway. 

If you were going to choose one then I'd go with Starz. I added it to Hulu for $1.99 a month for 3 months.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The “model” brother is hot but dumb as a rock

He was raised to be a little dumb, the parents have managed to raise children with no street smarts and no free thinking for any of them.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Some of these mama boy problems could be solved with appropriate boundaries and the kids moving out.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I'm so confused. I thought this lady was a Jew. Jews don't get circumcised anymore?

She isn’t formally Jewish.    She just identifies that way, but doesn’t formally follow the customs.  And I think she mainly identifies that way because Judaism doesn’t have hell and Christianity does.  

5 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Dare I say I’m a little proud of Ari for putting her baby first (right or wrong).  I’m not a parent, but it didn’t feel right to her so she didn’t just go with it.  She may change her mind later but I felt like she put her baby first.

I agree.  The Baptism is just some water if you aren’t a believer, but the circumcision is something that can’t be undone.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Dare I say I’m a little proud of Ari for putting her baby first (right or wrong).  I’m not a parent, but it didn’t feel right to her so she didn’t just go with it.  She may change her mind later but I felt like she put her baby first.

I gritted my teeth when she told Bini she wasn’t sure about the circumcision and he told her he’d make the decision for her.
 

They need to not get married.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

And I’m certain Ariel had a huge Bas Mitzvah with 200 of her closest friends. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Some of these mama boy problems could be solved with appropriate boundaries and the kids moving out.

I think that these men don't want to let go.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Having a circumcision is one of the most basic elements of Judaism. 

Right, I know. So now the rubber's meeting the road and she's suddenly not so gung ho about it. If she was really devout and observant why would she question it? 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Some of these mama boy problems could be solved with appropriate boundaries and the kids moving out.

Boundaries?  What is this foreign concept of which you speak?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

My son is cut, I am Jewish and my husband is not Jewish but he is also circumsized. I asked my son (18)if he would have rather had the choice and he said no. He is agnostic so the Jewish thing does not really factor in.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I guess  the burning question  is, is Coltee circumsized?  I guess only Larissa, Jess, Debbie  and the dozens of women he sent his creepy dick pics to know for sure.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

How many of those Plath kids left the house?

A total of four. Two are married. The mom also accidentally ran over and killed another child.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Having a circumcision is one of the most basic elements of Judaism. 

If Ari was in the states her mother would be ordering the whitefish salad, lox and bagels while trying to book the, "good," mohel and event space at the synagogue while dad writes the checks and Ari would be just fine with all that.

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have a good week, everyone. Happy Halloween! 👻

Happy Halloween! We're diying this year and made our costumes again. This is my puppy, Lucky.

FB_IMG_1603678197449.thumb.jpg.a22ecb42839080e227928c6f3cfbca6f.jpg

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I guess  the burning question  is, is Coltee circumsized?  I guess only Larissa, Jess, Debbie  and the dozens of women he sent his creepy dick pics to know for sure.

He didn't look circumsised in the dick video but he's so tiny I couldn't tell.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size