Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Eric-ee is not concerned about the surgery risks, he just doesn’t want to take care of Larissa post-op. 
What did Karine expect, she knew Pole was a loser but she came to the U.S. anyway. 

Worse.  She knew he was a loser but she married him anyway.  And to add dumb on top of stupid she had a child with him.

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

Just now, Gobi said:

The part with Karine feels like the beginning of an ID show.

Shudder! I picture Pole holed up in a cabin in the wilds of Kentucky with Karine and baby and a can of gas

• Like 3
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Colt is such a horny bastard. Eight girls? I smell producer involvement, because eight girls in this world would be interested in Colt? Yeah, no.

Well personally I like a man with cheeesy thighs and moobs

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 13

5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Wow, that baby is the spit and image of Paul.

Poor thing. 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is the attorney practicing her ventriloquism? Why doesn’t she move her mouth?

She's a patient of Dr. Smith. 

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Okay, my maiden name is Smith.   I caught a lot of grief back in the day, especially from guys who thought I was making it up.   Like, "oh sure", etc. so as a Smith, give the guy a break, maybe that's his name.  (it doesn't mean he's any good as a plastic surgeon.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

She advised Karine not to rush things and make bad decisions. That's the problem there. She married and had a child with a man who does nothing but rush things and makes bad decisions. Her best one is to get away from Paul, imo.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

At least Larissa has said anything about wanting vaginal rejuvenation surgery (yet!). So far we haven’t seen her sampling different sizes of those!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 13
  • Surprise 2

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Shudder! I picture Pole holed up in a cabin in the wilds of Kentucky with Karine and baby and a can of gas

OMG I just read that book about Susan Cox Powell ("If I Can't Have You" by Gregg Olsen, if you're into true crime its a good one) and that gave me a wicked flashback.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Larissa cares more about her deflated boobs than the kids she left behind. And all these plastic surgery addicts wind up looking exactly the same. Huge lips, bad eyebrows, bolt on tits....

....and this is what the Kardashians have done.  I’m sure Larissa fashions herself after them.  In the hopes she will achieve the same same and fortune. 
These type of influencers make unrealistic goals for young girls and women.  

4A203AD5-C014-4177-80E2-8061EAF805FF.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, firefly said:

At least Larissa has said anything about wanting vaginal rejuvenation surgery (yet!). So far we haven’t seen her sampling different sizes of those!

She doesn't need that rejuvenated, its not getting any use. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Oh it’s the watch Angela yell at Mykull portion of the evening. My mom takes out her hearing aids when Angela is.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 10

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OMG I just read that book about Susan Cox Powell ("If I Can't Have You" by Gregg Olsen, if you're into true crime its a good one) and that gave me a wicked flashback.

Love true crime

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Okay, my maiden name is Smith.

My mother’s maiden name was Smith. People used to laugh when that was the original security question 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

I saw a BBC documentary about the flower business in Nigeria. Apparently, most of the flowers that high end floral designers use come from there. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
  • Surprise 2

Is that a change purse attached to Angela's bra strap?  Does that mean there's actually something she WON'T stash in her bra?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

....and this is what the Kardashians have done.  I’m sure Larissa fashions herself after them.  In the hopes she will achieve the same same and fortune. 
These type of influencers make unrealistic goals for young girls and women.  

4A203AD5-C014-4177-80E2-8061EAF805FF.jpeg

Her boobs and waistline are ridiculous and she looks deformed 

• Like 19
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Larissa, get a job so you can fund your own surgeries.

I don’t think she can.  Does she have a green card?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I'm just waiting for Angela to freak out at Michael again because the flower shop lady is beautiful and she exists in the same room as him.

• Like 16
  • Laugh 3

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

The riveting selection of the wedding flowers scene.

And I thought David drying his “hair” was as much excitement as I could take. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Considering that Michael's mom and Corinee both agree to marrying awful people, they must have a very distorted view of what life is like in America...or I have a distorted view of what life is like in their countries.

• Like 4

No sympathy for you Angela. Spare me your tears over the mother you left behind to bully Mykull into marrying your abusive ass.

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Is that a change purse attached to Angela's bra strap?  Does that mean there's actually something she WON'T stash in her bra?

It's her version of those little decorative attachments that Coach sells to attach to your purse.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, hula-la said:

I saw a BBC documentary about the flower business in Nigeria. Apparently, most of the flowers that high end floral designers use come from there. 

I read a book once by a woman who had a flower plantation in Rwanda. 

So, the wedding is back on. Who is prepared to pony up a quarter and bet me that its off again before this episode is over? 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 10

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Love true crime

Me too! I think it started with Fatal Vision in the 80ss and Helter Skelter

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Like 9