PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

Just now, LucyEth said:

OMG I hope Drascilla is okay

TLC manipulations.

Don't fret.

• Like 8

I’m sure we would have already heard on social media if Druscilla got hit by a car or seriously injured, but I cannot imagine any other reason Jihoon would be sobbing like that.

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

The braces don’t do it for you?! What kind of octogenarian South Florida sugardaddy are you, anyway?

Apparently not a very good one!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

They are probably faking us out and Jihoon is crying over a sprained ankle.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I hate Deavan’s mom. You didn’t raise such a prize there either, Elicia.

That rude way she jabbed her finger at Jihoon “you need to step up” was so utterly karen. 

• Like 14
  • Useful 1

That little brat can run can't she?  Wonder where Mom and Granny are when she does that at home??

• Like 10
  • Laugh 3

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

What happened? It looked quite chaotic, weren’t all of them supposed to be keeping an eye on her. Run for freedom Drascilla

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

That rude way she jabbed her finger at Jihoon “you need to step up” was so utterly karen. 

She wants to talk to the manager.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

I’m sure we would have already heard on social media if Druscilla got hit by a car or seriously injured, but I cannot imagine any other reason Jihoon would be sobbing like that.

I'm thinking she might have fallen down or something like that.

• Like 3

Just now, goofygirl said:

That little brat can run can't she?  Wonder where Mom and Granny are when she does that at home??

They probably keep her on her leash, like they did at the market.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I only like Jihoon dad. That’s it 

Me too. And Father Andrei. I really hope we don’t have to fight over him like we did with Zied. You drew so mash blood, bebe.

Mother Deaven is obnoxious. And she looks like a low-rent Patti D’Arbanville.

• Like 10
  • Laugh 6

Just now, Vandy10 said:

Right. Unless this happened months ago and they were just waiting 12 weeks to file a missing report so as not to spoil the show...🙄

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Just now, goofygirl said:

See...when I told my son to stop...he....stopped. So maybe Jihoon is a compete fuck up...ok, he IS a complete fuck up, but Drascilla didn’t listen to Mom or Nana either. 

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I can’t stand Brittany’s grainy voice.

She probably studiously watched the Kardashians and emulated them. Probably mostly Kourtney, the most vocal fry of that bunch. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Like Druzilla, I have to run. See you next week!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Great time tonight, boys and girls. See some of you for Love After Lock Up. Stay cool, calm and (re)* collected.

*tm Brittany

• Like 11

Well, dear snarkers, I am tapping out, I cannot bear Pillow Talk, especially without Robert and Annie and with Shrieking Molly and Caterwauling Karen or whatever her name is. 

Everyone take care of yourselves! Wear your mask! Stay safe! See you next week! 

• Like 13

It's been fun you guys!  See some of you on Friday for Love After Lockup!  Stay safe peeps!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate to say it but Deavan is right, Jihoon is spoiled and his parents enable him

Said by the girl, aged 23 with two kids with two dads, living at home rent free.

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Geez, am I the only one that hates this new meaning for Karen?   People carefully pick that name for their daughter and now it's a put-down.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Said by the girl, aged 23 with two kids with two dads, living at home rent free.

Oh, she is no better and her mom spoils and enables. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Geez, am I the only one that hates this new meaning for Karen?   People carefully pick that name for their daughter and now it's a put-down.

I hate it too!

• Like 6

Oops I missed that "open mind, open heart" part before. How did it go from that sentiment, to I'm not sure I want to convert to Islam?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

My mom's name was Karen and she was an anti-Karen!

• Like 8

I'm going to be disappointed if I don't see this happen to at least one adult this season...1756745709_Screenshot_20200810-2210282.thumb.png.12a7ba1c20717c07bd2318126de9a47f.png

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

How long was The Family Jihoon in that playground? It was broad daylight when they sat down, then it was dark when they left! And is Drascilla STILL in diapers? 

4FE5E052-C475-4ADA-BC02-D4DB75EE8E61.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 7

6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

A derivitave of my name's become a put down, too, but I don't mind it. It's also synonymous with a famous horror movie. I'm kinda wearing it proudly at this point. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

12 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

It’s got to suck being called Karen.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Doublemint said:
30 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Or utterly Jess from Happily Ever After

• Laugh 5

In next week’ preview, it looks like Sumit is painting the wall with blood

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Jihoon looked positively suicidal throughout this episode. He looks trapped and ready to gnaw off his arm to get away from the entire crew. Next week doesn’t look any better and Deavan is sitting next to him looking joyless and trapped while Jihoon sobs. I wonder if Jihoon is behaving the way he does to drive Deavan away? Damn they are depressing to watch.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Colte Gal said:

Jihoon looked positively suicidal throughout this episode. He looks trapped and ready to gnaw off his arm to get away from the entire crew. Next week doesn’t look any better and Deavan is sitting next to him looking joyless and trapped while Jihoon sobs. I wonder if Jihoon is behaving the way he does to drive Deavan away? Damn they are depressing to watch.

Between him, Cheesestick and Sumit: What a bunch sad sack men!

Hey Brittney:  moot point....you are MARRIED!

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Same! Some of the most beautiful looking men I’ve encountered in my life were in Middle Eastern countries. Pity we can’t see any of them on this show. 

Yes this Muslim man I  follow on twitter. He & his family are all insanely fairy-tale good looking.

• Like 1

I'm here. How much money did you bring me?!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 11