Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

47 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Neither did we. She broached the subject but I saw she was so uncomfortable so I told her I knew everything. She was relieved. Thing was, I didn’t know anything about anything.

My mom never even told me about a period.  I learned everything from Sex Ed and friends.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

OH DEAR GOD i left the tv on and smothered people are giving each other enemas and oiling each other up and I CANNOT

My hubs is like:  "Change it! CHANGE IT!" Lol!

• Laugh 9

Happy thoughts, greekmom, HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!!

Have a good rest of your evening fellow snarkers!  See y'all tomorrow.  Stay safe!

• Like 7

Too bad, you're missing the topless photo shoot. These people are sickos.

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@Pepper Mostly I thought the same thing aboutvColt having a trama...great minds! Stay safe clever lady.

Right back at ya, darlin'!

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Everyone is an asshole. I mean it. Everyone at the table is a huge asshole. if my dad acted like that I would never speak to him again. That goes double to my brother or my husband.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

See you all tomorrow night! Have a great week, everyone! I'm FINALLY getting my hair cut on Wednesday after six months and I cannot wait!

Same here!!  Enjoy your haircut!!  😊

• Like 3

I think I saw Debbie waving goodbye to Jess from her bedroom window. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

I'm here to snark on people snarking on people snarking on them. F*** my life.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Good evening, dear snarkers! Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping well! And keeping the spirit of snark alive. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4

*whichever lovely snarker suggested Indian matchmaker, thank you!* While watching all I could think was what would the date think when they were matched with Some Meat? Good times not. Ready to watch wig wig out at peoples tweet, my guilty pleasure.

Edited by Angry Moldovan · Reason: Very bad grammer
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

🚨Jewish Mother Martyr Alert

Was feeling poorly all day long 🚽but dragged my ass the 35 feet from my bedroom to the couch because the snark must go on. Snark waits for no man.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 9

Question about Indian Matchmaking ...is it entirely subtitled? I watched the first few minutes.

Rose is really annoying on this show and I see Tom’s garish sister is making an appearance...

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

OH GOD TOM'S SISTER IS HERE TONIGHT. To boost Tom's image as a man of the world, devastating charmer, and international man of mystery. Forget it, Sister Tom. We are all hip to Tom's tricks. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Was feeling poorly all day long 🚽but dragged my ass the 35 feet from my bedroom to the couch because the snark must go on. Snark waits for no man.

We are happy you are here!!!! Your absence would have been a dealt blow...

• Like 6

I'm trying, my snark fam, I really am, but I can't stand these people. See you all in an hour!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Feel better Aunty, try to avoid looking at Egg, he will make you feel worse

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Ugh who thought Tom's giant sister should be on this show? Darcey, your wig is less convincing than David’s 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

We just had a severe thunderstorm here in the Midwest, power out (not me), trees down, lots of damage from wind. Just got my yard cleaned up so now I can relax and snark on this show. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Question about Indian Matchmaking ...is it entirely subtitled? I watched the first few minutes.

Rose is really annoying on this show and I see Tom’s garish sister is making an appearance...

Mostly in English, it’s fascinating 

• Like 5

I swear, TLC needs to cut Ed loose after this. What BS the sheets and atopic dermatitis. Which many many many people have and Survive, Ed.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Plenty of English speaking singles in the US on this show hoping to find a soul mate. You’ll love it.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Just now, kacesq said:

I think Indian Matchmaking has quite a bit of subtitling. people switch from Hindi to English quite a bit, especially in the India segments. I watched a show on Netflix (Little Things), an Indian show, and I thought I was losing my mind because the couple kept switching from Hindi to English and I couldn't figure out why I was losing the thread of their conversations! (Cute show, by the way, I loved it)

• Like 2

Le Gros Ouef is long past his sell by date.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 5

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Or woman.....I feel your pain, was really low last night - get well!

• Like 3

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

So why exactly is Ed trashing Tim?

Because he is a nasty little leprechaun who smells like boiled eggs with a dash of mayo

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I don’t think Rose knows how to speak in a normal tone.

Skype is not her friend, she doesn’t know how to act naturally in front of the camera

• Like 6

So, Big Egg has an illness. I wonder if Staph does?

• Laugh 5

Oh no Rainbow Brite and her A sexual lover.😆

Edited by LucyEth
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Good evening! Here for my bitter dose of B90 Strikes back. Already frowning from Ed and Stephanie.

• Like 3

Ever since Erika said she uses Botox because it makes her makeup look better, that’s all I see when she’s onscreen...the extremely smooth full skin.

• Like 1

So, what’s the deal with Stephanie’s new house? Is she there alone or with her mother?

• Surprise 1

Is Erica auditioning for My Little Pony?

• Laugh 3

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So why exactly is Ed trashing Tim?

Ed is filled with rage, which he is trying to hide behind his "I'm a nice guy, so good natured!" facade. We see you, Ed. You are fooling no one. 

• Like 12