Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

Every mom on 90DF breast feeds! We get it, TLC.

did Kalani wipe the chairs in the exam room? Or just the waiting room?

• Like 3

I know this was filmed pre-Covid, but it’s so weird to see people in a doctor’s office without masks.

• Like 5

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Thank you! and don't you worry 'bout that pesky prostate. My husband had his out for prostate cancer, they got it all and he's free and clear, doesn't need radiation or chemo. You will do just great! 

Thank you, I really appreciate that.   Very scary prognosis, especially since I'm relatively young.  I never ever ever in a million years saw this coming.  I was bulletproof for decades.  I should have been killed five or six times in sports stuff, climbing stuff, bicycling crashes, and I dodged bullets year after year, so I was shocked when the doc told me my results.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Whose idea were those shots at the beginning of each couple’s segments?  “Okay, stand back-to-back and look off into the distance like you’re constipated.  Perfect!”

All of them have been terrible. Like they're shooting an album cover a la South Park (Cartman and his Christian rock band)

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Angela with child on her lap: "Gosh, damn, I can't sit in this son of a bitch." Klassy as usual.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Asuelo there are a lot of women doctors.........you sure are a simpleton.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The NY Post does a weekly review of the episodes. So someone must be watching.

The NY Post is one of the show's producers.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Whose idea were those shots at the beginning of each couple’s segments?  “Okay, stand back-to-back and look off into the distance like you’re constipated.  Perfect!”

The pictures always give us a cue about the state of the couples' relationship. 

• Like 3

OK, more good thoughts tonight.... PepperMostly: it's gonna be fine.  I've actually HAD gum surgery and I didn't eat much for a while.... Just take it slow.  Don't start with the Almonds!

How OLD is Asuelu?? 5 or 6?  he's just NOT RIGHT!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 5

Don’t these kids have a regular pediatrician? I’ve never needed a script for a vaccine, I’ve just gotten it from my son’s regular pediatrician.

• Like 10

if asuelu wants to go that bad, he needs to go by himself. he's being selfish right now

• Like 11

Put that backwards idiot on the first thing smoking back to Samoa.  What a piss poor father.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Just now, Zombness said:

Asuelo there are a lot of women doctors.........you sure are a simpleton.

I dont think he is a simpleton. Being a simpleton doesnt make you a sexist, I just think he is an asshole

• Like 10

I kinda respect Angela for spending her TLC money on a basic modular home instead of something way out of her price range. 

• Like 9

And this is what you'd come to expect if you decided to breed with the Dumbest Doorknob on the Planet.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Just now, kacesq said:

Don’t these kids have a regular pediatrician? I’ve never needed a script for a vaccine, I’ve just gotten it from my son’s regular pediatrician.

i imagine the regular pediatrician refused to sign a waiver for the show

• Like 6
  • Useful 4

Just now, cyberfruit said:

if asuelu wants to go that bad, he needs to go by himself. he's being selfish right now

Agreed. Especially if there is a measles outbreak

• Like 3

Oh, I just can't put a finger on Ausalo.  Sometimes he seems like a charming, sweet innocent man child, but then he seems like a really annoying ten year old.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Hopefully it’s just that their regular pediatrician has enough sense to refuse to be filmed.

• Like 6

Asuelu doesn’t give a shit if the kid gets the measles. Kalani would be the one stuck taking care of Nixon Kennedy.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

Does Asuelo really get vacation time from his part time job? Or is he just going to quit to go to Samoa?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Thank you, I really appreciate that.   Very scary prognosis, especially since I'm relatively young.  I never ever ever in a million years saw this coming.  I was bulletproof for decades.  I should have been killed five or six times in sports stuff, climbing stuff, bicycling crashes, and I dodged bullets year after year, so I was shocked when the doc told me my results.

My dad got his out for the same reason. He has been free and clear going on 8 years. You will do great and sending well wishes!

• Like 2

I can’t even be angry with Asuelu at this point.  He’s like a child.  I’m hoping that Kalani’s father makes good on that threat to kick Asuelu’s ass when he hears about the trip to Samoa.  Hell, even if they don’t go, I would like that to happen. 

• Like 7

Some family practitioners don't keep childhood vaccines in the office. But it really looks like they have no regular doctor. Those kids should be able to get Medicaid or CHIP and have a regular doctor, it shouldn't be a money issue. 

Also that Samoa measles outbreak is no joke. 

• Like 1

Matt ran away  Larissa........I don't blame him...he did the right thing.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

OK, more good thoughts tonight.... PepperMostly: it's gonna be fine.  I've actually HAD gum surgery and I didn't eat much for a while.... Just take it slow.  Don't start with the Almonds!

Thank you! I have lots of yogurt and jello! 

• Like 2

Why are they getting a prescription for the measle vaccine? Usually they just give it right in the doctor office. Is is different in whatever state they are in or because they went to a minute clinic? 

• Like 2

Just now, kacesq said:

Depends on the vaccine, but nothing they're getting their kids should be outside the realm of their pediatrician. The MMR is about as basic as it comes.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

That dress is not modest and that fur cape is dumb.

It looks like the “bunny fur” I wore to my junior prom in 1968. 

• Laugh 3

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

My mom's insurance didn't cover a tetanus shot or the chickenpox/shingles vaccine. We had to go to our CVS/Walgreens for those and even those had waiting lists. We'd never experienced that before. I hate healthcare here in the US.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Larissa, maybe work on your personality first. You are looking for a Green Card and that is it.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

...they have literal, free exercises for this sort of thing but sure larissa, pay beaucoup money to have a machine give you abs that you won't be able to maintain

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I had measles when I was young. No vaccines then.

Me too.  I've always thought it had a slight effect on my eyesight.

• Like 2

This woman is acting like Larissa was a total dog before. And this procedure she's undergoing looks like painful quackery.

• Like 13

Good to see Larissa putting all her discretionary income to good use.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3

A friend that does body sculpting... how convenient. 😏

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Does Asuelo really get vacation time from his part time job? Or is he just going to quit to go to Samoa?

Most definitely quit

• Like 5
  • Sad 1