Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

OR Geoffrey.... Instead of kids and grandkids, it might be the big house.

David, David, David.....  You sir, are a gigantic buffoon.  Seriously.  And Lana hasn't seen 28 in about 10 years!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I like how she managed to dodge his first couple of days because of hockey and last day because of baby sitting.  She spent the absolute minimum time with him she figured she could beget away with.  

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lana looks like she is throwing up in her mouth a little bit. Must be true love.

She needs to make sure David leaves the country before she knows she is safe. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Right? I don’t understand this whole “trapped inside” thing. Nothing of the sort has been instituted. They should try living in Europe where people really are confined inside. I have older friends in France who, when they leave their apartments for their allocated one hour a day, have to have cards stamped with the date & time they go out. If they get stopped by police and it’s been over an hour, they get fined. 

I would bet the 'trapped inside" episode is on a rainy day.  I can't watch that show.  The kids are okay, but I just want to slap all the adults in it.

My daughter's in-laws live in Vienna, and I think they said they could be fined as well.   I don't think they went out at all.   Friends brought them food and wine.   Well, I know they went out once because they moved to another apartment about the end of April. 

I don't think I will survive to watch Pillow Talk tonight. 

• Love 1

Varya, PLEASE. Find some hot young buck back home. Stay there. 

Geoffrey, STFU about kids. He strikes me as the type of man who only wants kids to “carry on the family name” (the world doesn’t need your subpar DNA spewed into it, okay??), refers to spending time with his young kids as “babysitting”, expects a gold medal for washing one pan, then complains that his wife has let herself go. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I like how she managed to dodge his first couple of days because of hockey and last day because of baby sitting.  She spent the absolute minimum time with him she figured she could beget away with.  

Her nephew is really time intensive.  I wonder if he even exists.  

• Love 2