Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tracey the Psychic is, as we all know, full of shit. 

And seriously, if you are reading someone's cards, you do not play therapist. You interpret the cards, you try to leave things open ended for the questioner to take in. This person yelling and screaming is not any kind of reader. 

do not even get me started on the headscarf. 

Pentacles are earthy and grounded. Swords wild, maybe. 

You are not paying the fortune teller for romantic advice. He or she is not paid to fix your problems for you. Just tell you what is blocking you from achieving your success or whatever.

• Like 6

Synchronized water drinking, I like it.

oh God no co-sleeping arguments, those never end well for anyone.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

The herring is this season's chicken feet.

Still want to know what nasty meat the neighbors bbqed last week. What kind of meat smells that bad?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

What kind of laptop is that? Is that a pear symbol?

PearBook was a joke on Nickelodeon.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Aww, you're in Yara's home and she cooked for you. The only words that should be coming out of your mouth are "thank you" and "tastes good."

• Like 15

Yara seems the most normal reasonable person on this show. Watch Sharp make me eat these words...

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Angela has no reason to be on this show, so they're really scraping the bottom.  It's amazing that TLC never, ever finds the bottom.

Look how long the Duggars were in existence. TLC knows no bottom 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I just tuned in and Angela has Michael talking to a physic.  Where the heck did they find this woman?

When I watched the preview, I was sure Psychic Tracey was just somebody they got dress up and pretend to do a reading, but I looked it up and found she claims to be a “Celebrity Psychic” from Birmingham, England. That would explain her accent. Is it a coincidence that Mama June is also a client 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Who are these assholes again?

Jovi’s cousin and spouse.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Still want to know what nasty meat the neighbors bbqed last week. What kind of meat smells that bad?

One place I lived a long time ago there was a lot of BBQing.   I swear the people next door were roasting garbage, and it wasn't just one time either.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

I wouldn't come back to visit.

Nothing wrong with hooking up the baby monitor for an hour or so.

• Like 8

Regardless of my view, the way they are ganging up on Yara and her parenting is really making me mad. I'd kick them the fuck out too. Making fun of her food and parenting ISNT RUDE?! Yeah, ok.

• Like 10

Oh dear god, now everyone is going to pile on Yara. That baby is just a few months old! 

And seriously? Someone has the nerve to ask how they're going to bang? Sheesh. 

• Like 9
  • Surprise 1

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh @Trackdawg, I am DYING! Thank you! I am truly honored! I'll treasure this always.

...aaand it comes with your very own network...or your own network bug, at least. Yer gonna give TTV (TrackdawgTV) a run for our money.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Mylah rules!!!!!   Very rude Yara to tell your guests to leave because it is Mylah's bedtime.

• Like 3

I grew up with the bedroom next to the kitchen, where my dad and his friends would loudly play dominos. I slept through that. The baby can sleep through having guest over. 

• Like 12

People don't just come, eat and leave in an hour when it is Ukrainian or other Christmas. You may as well just have some margarine or Tupperware tubs filled with food and have a drive-thru service.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

I guess the camera crew gets to stay?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

No room for a crib. Just for a makeup vanity.

And it looks like the makeup table Whitney Houston was using in the video for "The Greatest Love of All."

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Yeah I dont think they really left.  All for the cameras.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

When I watched the preview, I was sure Psychic Tracey was just somebody they got dress up and pretend to do a reading, but I looked it up and found she claims to be a “Celebrity Psychic” from Birmingham, England. That would explain her accent. Is it a coincidence that Mama June is also a client 

Grangie and June use the same team to contract with the same players.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

She does NOT have a Birmingham accent at all. My dads famalam are all from Brum. It’s like some fake cockney accent.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Just now, greekmom said:

Yeah I dont think they really left.  All for the cameras.

Wait..... are you saying this is all fake?????

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1

Tara puts the baby to bed for the night at 6:00??  No wonder she wakes up 5 times a night.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

She does NOT have a Birmingham accent at all. My dads famalam are all from Brum. It’s like some fake cockney accent.

I thought she sounded like my friend from Manchester UK

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hey all. I became a Grandma today, my daughter brought home an 8 week old kitty. 😻 Popped in to TLC and saw Angela being a pig again and noped out. Got to get some more supplies for this little mister but wanted to say hello.

Congrats and enjoy the little one!

• Like 6

Some people don't like real psychics. They don't tell them what they want to hear. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hey all. I became a Grandma today, my daughter brought home an 8 week old kitty. 😻 Popped in to TLC and saw Angela being a pig again and noped out. Got to get some more supplies for this little mister but wanted to say hello.

Congrats on your new grandkitty!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela, you are the reason you are having the problems.

15 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I see that Angela is still smoking and drinking.

14 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I guess Angela did lose some weight, her face is looking thinner, and haggard.

14 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Angela's too busy to exercise, but the school day is 

• Pour wine or high-calorie liquid in plastic wine glass while children run around
  • Yell at children to "get back to the laptops" before snacktime;
  • Call Psychic Tracy and Mykul at a pre-arranged time.

She's heinous, and she sucks.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Laugh 11

Just now, Emmeline said:

Tara puts the baby to bed for the night at 6:00??  No wonder she wakes up 5 times a night.

Jovi's drinking time doesn't even end for another 8 hours, at the very least!  This baby is rude.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 13

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hello! We have missed you!

• Like 5

The ads that I get on my feed here are truly puzzling. An old Western style gun holster? WTF 

• Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Jovi's drinking time doesn't even end for another 8 hours, at the very least!  This baby is rude.

And inconvenient.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Her accent sounds Kiwi to me. 

Though if she is a psychic, or from Birmingham, or even named Tracey I'll eat my crown, since I am the Queen of Romania (Tracey? Really? Come up with something with a little more mystery, Circe or Gloriana or something).

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

The ads that I get on my feed here are truly puzzling. An old Western style gun holster? WTF 

Stuart Weitzman shoes.

• Like 1