Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I received my second vaccine yesterday.

Congrats on getting vaccinated! I have been fully vaccinated since July 2, so that's a plus for me!

3 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

HAHAHAHA! Finally, a MAGA I can fully support!

Screenshot_20210705-111359_Reddit.jpg

This is probably the only MAGA I will get behind.

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Hotel Snarker, I am so sorry! It sounds like you have a lot of happy memories and I hope they provide some comfort for you. Sending hugs!

Thank you so much. I have had her in my prayers for the past day. We are trying to plan a funeral for her right now.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I had the Pillow Talk marathon on yesterday in the background. I couldn’t help but notice the group’s varying reactions to the Natalie/Trish/Mike Thanksgiving shitshow. Some were Team Trish “Why is Natalie being so rude?” “She’s acting  like a child” and others were Team Natalie “I can’t believe Trish said that to Natalie” etc. But, everybody seemed to agree that Mike was a huge a-hole. I think Kenny summed things up the best when he said everyone was so awful he couldn’t take sides with any of them

It was really appalling to see some of the Pillow Talkers, including Molly and Cynthia who I used to love on PT, supporting Trish and thinking Natalie is being crazy.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It was really appalling to see some of the Pillow Talkers, including Molly and Cynthia who I used to love on PT, supporting Trish and thinking Natalie is being crazy

I’m even more appalled at those who think Angela is so lovable and her abuse of Michael is just her being an amusing Meemaw  

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4

I've grown to despise the word "meemaw."  It literally makes my skin crawl when Angela says it.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

I've grown to despise the word "meemaw."  It literally makes my skin crawl when Angela says it.

The only thing worse is “sexy Meemaw” 

speaking of Angela, I know this isn’t a good screenshot, but doesn’t  her face and neck look photoshopped or heavily edited in this promo? I know she’s lost over a hundred pounds, but her “turkey gobbler” is totally gone without surgery. No way is that her neck! 

527BB015-2AC8-49A6-8807-0B20A8B76C77.jpeg

Edited by magemaud · Reason: Edited for grammar. I was beginning to talk like Angela
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 2

On 7/5/2021 at 8:15 PM, magemaud said:

I’m even more appalled at those who think Angela is so lovable and her abuse of Michael is just her being an amusing Meemaw  

Me too! I'm thinking of one time in 90 Day Bares All where they show a clip of Angela yelling at Michael, and then Shaun Robinson turns to Angela and says, "You're just my favorite. I love you." I couldn't take it anymore. I can't believe there are people out here who love Angela and think she's funny. She's just gross.

On 7/5/2021 at 11:02 PM, Floatingbison said:

If I called my grandmother Meemaw, she'd smack me upside the head. She doesn't take any name other than Grandma, Nana, or Gigi.

On 7/5/2021 at 11:38 PM, magemaud said:

The only thing worse is “sexy Meemaw” 

speaking of Angela, I know this isn’t a good screenshot, but doesn’t  her face and neck look photoshopped or heavily edited in this promo? I know she’s lost over a hundred pounds, but her “turkey gobbler” is totally gone without surgery. No way is that her neck! 

527BB015-2AC8-49A6-8807-0B20A8B76C77.jpeg

It's so fucking weird! Like, the way her chin is leveled up and her neck is smooth just creeps me out. I know she looks much worse than this in real life.

• Like 3

My town had a flea market today and I could have bought a hat just like Trish’s! 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

My town had a flea market today and I could have bought a hat just like Trish’s! 

I believe that hat is now called "The Trish."

• Laugh 7

Not only does Angela's face still have a lot of chin fat, but her waist and upper abdomen are still big.    You can see in the promo shots (the red dress pictures) that she's trying to cover her waist.     

Hey my fellow snarker friends! I arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico this morning, and so far, it is just the best of the best. The beaches were so mach beautiful, and the food was the pineapple of my life. Unfortunately, I couldn’t upload a photo online because the ones I took were too large. But it looks beautiful so far.

Edited by Hotel Snarker · Reason: Couldn’t upload photo
  • Like 20

Hey y'all [JustCatchingUpNow]

@JennyMominFL, @Hotel Snarker, I'm really so sorry for your loss(es)

As everyone here knows [all-too-well] by now, I'm just barely getting through my mom's passing away May 14. As Vietnamese Buddhist rituals are ENDLESS, last weekend was the first we had without any temple services (finally!).

Hope y'all are doing okay and grieving in any way that is helpful to you. My peeps and I finally watched #InTheHeightsMovie last night and NGL, in a certain scene ("Alabanza" #NoSpoilers), I kinda lost it 😭😭 😭 

In Vietnamese, to give condolences we say chia buồn, which translates to "I share your sadness". So yes, I am sharing sadness with you guys, quite literally 💙

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey my fellow snarker friends! I arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico this morning, and so far, it is just the best of the best. The beaches were so mach beautiful, and the food was the pineapple of my life. Unfortunately, I couldn’t upload a photo online because the ones I took were too large. But it looks beautiful so far.

Asuelo & we would tell you that you're the pineapple of our lives!  Enjoy!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey my fellow snarker friends! I arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico this morning, and so far, it is just the best of the best. The beaches were so mach beautiful, and the food was the pineapple of my life.

20 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Asuelo & we would tell you that you're the pineapple of our lives!  Enjoy!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I have DISCOVERY+ but hate watching it here is better, I didn't even bother finishing off the episode on Friday.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I’m here and trying into stay awake. I didn’t sleep well last night so might duck out early to go to bed.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

I'm here. I don't know why, but I'm here. Will this season ever end?

• Like 5
  • Laugh 6

giphy.gif

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m here and trying into stay awake. I didn’t sleep well last night so might duck out early to go to bed.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Man in natural light Tiffs makeup looks bad. Way too much. She has nice skin there is no need to pile it on.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Yay!  Sunday night, more poop talk!  Bring it on!

giphy.gif

• Laugh 6

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

It's the Neverending Season! We're here to watch yet ANOTHER episode of this HEA shitfest. Let's get it on!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 5

Here for the weekly shit show and Tiffany is a horrible person 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 11

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Here for the weekly shit show 

giphy.gif

• Laugh 3

What up Peeps!!!  Hope everyone enjoyed the week off from this incessant run of episodes every freakin' week with absolutely nothing new happening!

Looking forward to your snark tonight!!

• Like 7

@Hotel Snarker and @Trackdawg, great to see you both here, and glad you're coping in ways that heal your spirits best. Big hugs across the miles to both of you! 

@Gobi, we are your people. Resistance is futile. 

Hello my snarky darlings! So glad to be here with you all! 

• Like 14

I missed you all last week. Notice I didn’t say that I missed the SHOW last week. Let the snark begin.

• Like 10
  • Laugh 5

::drunkenly stumbles in clutching Italian flag and singing off key::

wow Steve IRwin had some strong genes.

all of these people on 90DF are horrible.

missed you last week!!!!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 5

Hey all...I enjoyed snarking with you last time, so I thought I'd pop in again. As refreshment I have about a quart's worth of Brandy Alexanders (I think), delivered by my ninetysomething downstairs neighbor's friend, who owns a local bar. It's pretty strong so if I misspell something, it's the alcohol's fault...

• Like 12
  • Laugh 4

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Here for the weekly shit show and Tiffany is a horrible person 

She is really, really horrible. So spoiled and whiny and self centered. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Novi is going to love the new place. He’ll need to buy a bicycle to get back and forth from the strip club when he’s too drunk to drive.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 8

Just now, kacesq said:

missed you last week!!!!

It's coming to Rome!!!

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

missed you last week!!!!

Prospective Darwin Award nominees....

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Hotel Snarker and @Trackdawg, great to see you both here, and glad you're coping in ways that heal your spirits best. Big hugs across the miles to both of you! 

Hello my snarky darlings! So glad to be here with you all! 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I missed you all last week. Notice I didn’t say that I missed the SHOW last week. Let the snark begin.

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Howdy!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Hi snarkers! I was picking up a package yesterday, and was stuck behind an older man with a scarf tied below his nose, and all I could think of was Angela. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

Libby is SOOOOOO perplexed that her toddler is climbing the stairs! Girl. You have a toddler. This is what toddlers do. Wake. Up. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

Oh, geez. Mike and Nuttie are the lead off hitters. 

Those weren't polyps, Mike. They were boogers.

• Laugh 9

I’m here! I’m here! I have missed you all. I took a big step this week. In preparation from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that i will be shopping this week, i went through my closets and got rid of every last one of my cold shoulder tops. I feel free!

• Like 10
  • Laugh 7

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Fingers crossed tonight is the night we finally see Andrei put the smackdown on Charlie!

Yes please, that would be the greatest. thing. ever!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Hello! I've got some lovely iced tea for tonight. It's not the Long Island kind, unfortunately, but it's nice and cold and it's keeping me caffeinated.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Hello everyone, I felt lost last Sunday without you.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1