Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Damn. Did anyone else hop that Charlie and Andrei's fight went into the pool ala Dynasty?

Kinda. Only not as well choreographed.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

makes me suspicious that they are luring us in with assorted highlights from the next few weeks.

Sounds like a trick they use for The Bachelor (I finally stopped watching that)

Goodnight everybody

 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey, we missed Brandon this episode!

We didn’t SEE Brandon tonight; not sure that we missed him.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

 

I hope everyone makes it for next week. I think we might finally be getting some decent material

 

Sadly, we say that a lot and it rarely pans out. Sharp and TLC own us.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Thank y’all for letting me have a fun time. You keep me laughing so hard I’m in danger of wetting my pants. Next week. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Angela is having a tough time wearing her dentures with an abcess that's why she's wearing the mask only covering her mouth. Michael seem to have alluded to it when the conversation starting shifting into the "you're fake" talk

Edited by The Goon
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, The Goon said:

Angela is having a tough time wearing her dentures with an abcess that's why she's wearing the mask only covering her mouth. Michael seem to have alluded to it when the conversation starting shifting into the "you're fake" talk

'The Goon' where did you come from? Come back because that was some good tea.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Becky's husband, the rich one is good looking in my opinion

He does have a wonky eye like Sister Jen. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

 

 .

Edited by artisto
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Guys, Angela is basically the female version of Big Ed. If we were watching Big Ed try to track Rose's phone and yell at her like Angela does to Michael, we would literally be fucking PROTESTING.

I am. I want him off in the worst way. I signed a petition on YouTube. His phone call with Liz was the last straw. He literally spent the whole call telling her to f off and using other obscenities constantly. What did she do? Asked him if it was okay to take a coworker to El Cahon because he needed a ride. Apparently, douche said OK, then started blowing up her phone, literally yelling that she showed "disrespect" by even asking him, and that she was stupid for thinking he'd ever agree to that. He would not let her speak - just kept screaming about how "stupid" and "disrespectful" she was. He needs to go.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just watched last night’s ep and the preview said “still to come”. Pretty sure that means this is what we will see  for the rest of the season. Interspersed with a lot of boring stuff I’m sure.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, renatae said:

I am. I want him off in the worst way. I signed a petition on YouTube. His phone call with Liz was the last straw. He literally spent the whole call telling her to f off and using other obscenities constantly. What did she do? Asked him if it was okay to take a coworker to El Cahon because he needed a ride. Apparently, douche said OK, then started blowing up her phone, literally yelling that she showed "disrespect" by even asking him, and that she was stupid for thinking he'd ever agree to that. He would not let her speak - just kept screaming about how "stupid" and "disrespectful" she was. He needs to go.

Yes, I was fucking disturbed by that phone call. Big Ed needs to be cancelled from TLC. He is a horrible person.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yes, I was fucking disturbed by that phone call. Big Ed needs to be cancelled from TLC. He is a horrible person.

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that The Reality Gays will no longer talk about Ed on their podcasts because he was horribly verbally abusive. I think they should now put Grangie in that same category.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Hands down, Veronica is my favorite PTer. I could watch her feed her husky tortilla chips from out of her mouth for hours. Plus, she says what I'm thinking most of the time. What ever became of Tim's gf?

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Hands down, Veronica is my favorite PTer. I could watch her feed her husky tortilla chips from out of her mouth for hours. Plus, she says what I'm thinking most of the time. What ever became of Tim's gf?

Rumor has it that they had broken up before filming and their story was a reenactment.

  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that The Reality Gays will no longer talk about Ed on their podcasts because he was horribly verbally abusive. I think they should now put Grangie in that same category.

I was so glad they made that move with Big Ed, and I sincerely hope they will make it with Angela.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

Although I don’t like any of them,I have to agree with Becky. She has a contact with her father to be his listing agent.  Andrei is making it clear that he wants to get close to Chuck and become his partner. He doesn’t plan or want to do any heavy lifting.  He has no money to invest and no knowledge of the business.  He just wants a share of the profits.  If I were one of Chuck’s children I’d be furious.
 

 

I agree, but she's going about it all wrong.  She needs to sit calmly with her father and voice her concerns and ask him to be careful.  Andrei wants it all now, without working for it or building up to it, but it's up to the father to explain all that to Andrei.  Becky telling Andrei that he is manipulating her father is as much a put-down on her father, saying he isn't strong or smart enough to realize it and stop it.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, artisto said:

 .

Ahhhh.  Cary Grant.

 

 

That is all.

Share this post


Link to post

This shameless attention whore has been trying to become famous for being a smoldering dumpster for decades

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Watching first look and I have thoughts 

lol at Tiff talking about the fridge, honestly though Ron (though I don’t like him) built a room. You can get groceries later….she complained about everything. No wonder her and Daevan are friends. Tiff feeds her kids burgers and fries so she can shut the fuck up about what Ron chooses when they shop. I also laughed when Daniel had to scrape the cardboard off the floor. Poor kid. Ronald can’t afford groceries…shock and awe but Tiff should know the exchange rates by now. 

Can someone run Becky over please? She is a drama Queen and a fake business woman. I would love it if Chuck sold the fake business and left them to fend for themselves. Family Chuck would lose their minds …they are all losers with no,real prospects.

Nat’s  friend seems odd but nice.  A nose surgery is usually a cover for cosmetic surgery but since she has a nice nose and it looks good she may be telling the truth. If it is a health issue Mike is an asshole for being mad. She DID talk to you about it…you said so…if you bothered to ask how her appointment went then you would be in the know…asshole. She is no saint but damn.

lol at Gwen and Yara. They snark on each other but they do seem to smile when they make fun of one another. I think they do get along. That said this marriage is doomed. Yara knows what his job is but being all in with a baby is a lot more than she likely envisioned.  Moving alone is bullshit and tough shit Jovi you left the lease issue up to her so now she gets to choose.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I watched the first look.

Ron could have asked his mom to pick up a few groceries - bread, milk, some fruit, etc. Enough for breakfast and lunch. They could then go to the store to buy what they need. Of course he didn’t have enough money to pay for them. Building the new room is not cheap. Tiff, not like you are living with your husband and both of you can choose your home.

Kyiv may be very dry compared to Washington State. The rain and humidity could affect Natalie’s sinuses and breathing. Mike probably knew about her health issue and that eventually the doctor’s office would be calling about a date. She probably only knew about the scheduled date for a very short time. With the Thanksgiving garbage, yeah, it is hard to talk about it.

It is BS about poor Yara having to find a place by herself and move alone. A lot of people do it. Surely Jovi had time to line up a new rental before he left. The leasing office would have to contact him about any rentals.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why was there cardboard stuck to the floor of the room that Ronald built?

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Why was there cardboard stuck to the floor of the room that Ronald built?

I think they said something about the moisture in the room made it sticky. I've seen prison cells with more light and fresh air. 

I had to crack up at the first scene with Tiffany involving Ronald's refrigerator with only a half dozen eggs. No wonder he stole and sold his  mother's, he must  consider it just a big egg holder. 

As far as Natalie's nose, I remember at the Tell All when the discussion of who had had what types of plastic surgery, Natalie mentioned she didn't like her nose because it was too big. Nothing about health reasons, but I understand sometimes people exaggerate breathing issues in order to justify surgery not being strictly cosmetic. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/23/2021 at 7:11 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

This shameless attention whore has been trying to become famous for being a smoldering dumpster for decades

She was trashy then, and she is still trashy now. Grangela will always be trashy.

 

22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Watching first look and I have thoughts 

lol at Tiff talking about the fridge, honestly though Ron (though I don’t like him) built a room. You can get groceries later….she complained about everything. No wonder her and Daevan are friends. Tiff feeds her kids burgers and fries so she can shut the fuck up about what Ron chooses when they shop. I also laughed when Daniel had to scrape the cardboard off the floor. Poor kid. Ronald can’t afford groceries…shock and awe but Tiff should know the exchange rates by now. 

Can someone run Becky over please? She is a drama Queen and a fake business woman. I would love it if Chuck sold the fake business and left them to fend for themselves. Family Chuck would lose their minds …they are all losers with no,real prospects.

Nat’s  friend seems odd but nice.  A nose surgery is usually a cover for cosmetic surgery but since she has a nice nose and it looks good she may be telling the truth. If it is a health issue Mike is an asshole for being mad. She DID talk to you about it…you said so…if you bothered to ask how her appointment went then you would be in the know…asshole. She is no saint but damn.

lol at Gwen and Yara. They snark on each other but they do seem to smile when they make fun of one another. I think they do get along. That said this marriage is doomed. Yara knows what his job is but being all in with a baby is a lot more than she likely envisioned.  Moving alone is bullshit and tough shit Jovi you left the lease issue up to her so now she gets to choose.

I cannot stand Ronald. I think he says some pretty abusive things. But the minute Tiffany has gotten to South Africa, she has done nothing but complain about everything Ronald has done. I mean, at least he really tried to build a bedroom for Daniel, right? Tiffany needs to STFU. Sheesh.

Becky is such a bitch. In fact, the Family Libby is the phoniest family I have ever seen on a TV show. They can gladly get off my screens.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Good evening everyone! It is time to snark and watch yet ANOTHER episode of Happily Ever After...

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I’m already sick of these couples and the season isn’t even half way over. Yet here I am because of you, my dear snarky chatmates. The funniest two hours of the week and I can’t quit you.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Another 90DF Sunday. What fresh hell awaits?

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Hi from Melting Diva. The Canadian West is under the heatwave warning.

  • Like 6
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Good evening everyone!!!  Ready to snark and have fun with my fellow snarkers.!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Hi from Melting Diva. The Canadian West is under the heatwave warning.

Stay cool…it is hot over there. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m already sick of these couples and the season isn’t even half way over. Yet here I am because of you, my dear snarky chatmates. The funniest two hours of the week and I can’t quit you.

TBH if I make it through this episode, it'll be because of you fine people.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

But are we "Happily Ever After"?    Hello all - looking forward to snark!

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Present and ready to watch the blue, windowless dungeon!  Had to rush the parental units off the phone!

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Stay cool…it is hot over there. 

39-40C for Tuesday and Wednesday. BC is 45 plus.

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I actually don't know if Trish called Natalie a hooker. I definitely think she said something derogatory to Natalie, though.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I caught up with the new 90 Day Diaries on Discovery+ and it was better then this Happily Ever After with shrews.  All the women this season are awful.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m already sick of these couples and the season isn’t even half way over. Yet here I am because of you, my dear snarky chatmates. The funniest two hours of the week and I can’t quit you.

We can’t quit you either AA

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I actually don't know if Trish called Natalie a hooker. I definitely think she said something derogatory to Natalie, though.

Consider the source!  Bwahahaha

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Its hella hot here too. No end in sight either. I hate heat. I have Ireland and Newfoundland in my DNA. We are not peoples who enjoy the sultry! Give me a cool rainy day anytime!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size