Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

Grangela is the worst, Michael go find a nice woman closer to your age. Angie wants her own show, her manager is Mama June's and Grangela probably wants her own show like that.

• Like 11

Y'all sure Angela didn't quit smoking? That's some vitriol spewed there for someone STILL on nicotine.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

This poor guy probably thinks a possessed demon from Hell has entered his business. 

He's getting ready to call 911

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The family dinner thing was pushed back a bit to a later time.

Priorities!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Angela wears a cross because she's such a good Christian woman. Also, it was a today's special value on QVC that was on easy pay.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 10

That "son of a bitch" chant was just too much for me. I'm sorry. Angela is so abusive. Her shit is unreal.

• Like 18
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If Big Ed treated Rose like Angela treats Michael we'd be asking for TLC to remove him from the show for being abusive.

Angela is controlling and abusive. I hope Michael gets his green card and leaves her.

Definitely a different standard when it comes to Grangela. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hi everyone!

Just saw an ad for Tourism Calgary and thought of you (can’t remember if you’re there or Edmonton).

• Like 4

Claudio is just trying to not make any sudden moves, and hoping she'll go quietly. 

On another note, those leggings are a bold choice.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 7

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If Big Ed treated Rose like Angela treats Michael we'd be asking for TLC to remove him from the show for being abusive.

Angela is controlling and abusive. I hope Michael gets his green card and leaves her.

Please I wanted her off the tv a while ago.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, hula-la said:

Just saw an ad for Tourism Calgary and thought of you (can’t remember if you’re there or Edmonton).

Edmonton. Calgary is hosting a scaled-down Stampede. Restrictions will be lifted Canada Day.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike actually literally hates her. 

I think Mike is still mad about her giving back the ring in that scene in Kiev and he has no intention of forgiving or forgetting.  He wasn't exactly over the moon when her VISA was approved, but he figured she could come here and he could have sex for 89 days before sending her back and--more importantly--get another season, but then COVID came and messed up that plan.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2

6 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

Then he would need to be someone different. His voice and dead eyes would make my vagina commit suicide. 

Dead ee

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Angela has lost some weight so now she walks around in skin tight clothes with her blubber hanging over.  Then we have to hear about the mask and the abscess in her mouth.  I think I’m ill!  Angela doesn’t seem to have much in the way of adult company, so now she has to talk to the poor computer tech.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Let’s not forget her physically assaulting Avery, her mom and Rebecca. Yet she is the darling of TLC? Bitch should be in jail. She is no better than Geoffrey

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 18
  • Useful 1

"Don't take Jardiance if you're suffering from the condition it is supposed to treat."

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

34 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Plus, no one can judge you for singing along with the muzak

I totally was signing along to "celebration" in starbucks today. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Guys, Angela is basically the female version of Big Ed. If we were watching Big Ed try to track Rose's phone and yell at her like Angela does to Michael, we would literally be fucking PROTESTING.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did Grangie tell the IT guy that Michael wasn’t answering because he might be getting a blow job? Klassy.

🤡😂 💀

• Like 3
  • Surprise 2

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

She's wearing a cross around her neck and cursing like a sailor the Skipper.

FTFY

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Producers to Tech guy:"Hey want to make a bit of extra cash and promo your business? We will have one of reality stars come in to add a tracker to her husband's phone."

Tech guy: "Sure why not"

Angela: "Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch!"

Tech guy thinking "Holy shit. What the fuck did i sign up for?"

• Like 8
  • Laugh 11

Angie, growing old gracefully. And this woman is raising how many grandchildren? 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I love the extras that get roped into giving their opinions on these human trash bags.

same thing happens to me at work and Im just trying to verify everyone address 🙄

• Like 5
  • Surprise 1

Just now, tvrox said:

I totally was signing along to "celebration" in starbucks today. 

I used to love Kool and the Gang, now that gets played at the wedding reception dances I go to.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

The phone guy is regretting letting TLC in his store. 

Well, I am regretting letting TLC into my tv.  I really dislike the people this season.  It has to be the worst 'cast" ever.

• Like 12

I’m going to regret asking this, but where is the traveling von Chuck family? We haven’t seen them since the beginning of the hour. Surely, they must’ve wandered into some desolate town with a serial killer by now.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 14

3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Angela has lost some weight so now she walks around in skin tight clothes with her blubber hanging over.  Then we have to hear about the mask and the abscess in her mouth.  I think I’m ill!  Angela doesn’t seem to have much in the way of adult company, so now she has to talk to the poor computer tech.

TLC doesn't even pretend like she has a job.  In one of her earlier seasons, she had a smoking buddy who had to watch her berate Mykul for not singing, "Happy Birthday," to her or something.  

And there's JoJo, who's always available for a trip.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

I thought Carli needed to be in a car seat on the plane???

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Poor Carly. I get grumpy on long flights, too.

I absolutely LOVE Ronald’s mother’s accent! I think her opinion of him is a little delusional, though.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Like 8

Just now, charmed1 said:

I’m going to regret asking this, but where is the traveling von Chuck family? We haven’t seen them since the beginning of the hour. Surely, they must’ve wandered into some desolate town with a serial killer by now.

We can only hope

• Like 9

Is that Ronalds mom?  She of the stolen fridge?

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3

What, Refrigerator Ronald has found someone with a car to pick up the fam?

"Lord" Find me a top that has material on the shoulders!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Fingers crossed!!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Under 2 can be lap babies. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Carly is under two years old.  If you're willing to hold them on your lap, then they don't make you have a car seat for the kid.    Of course, that means in case of turbulence, or other problem, the kid will get tossed around the cabin. 

Wearing off the shoulder tops, and letting your boobs hang out, is a bad look for Tiffany. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4

Oh yay. Tiffany’s shoulders. We’ve missed you.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10