Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Michael is from Nigeria.  (I get them mixed up too)

So Tiffy of the Cold Shoulders and the attorney.  Poor attorney will fall out of his chair at this lovely time spent with Ronald the Refrigerator Thief.   Ronald is either stoned, drunk, or totally hungover.  He can't pay anything for his kid, but he can afford Vape, and partying?   You know he was partying until before the camera came on.    Who brags about stealing his mother's refrigerator?   

I could have lived a happier life without seeing Angela nips on my TV.

Polygamy is legal in Nigeria.  One rumor is that his aunt is actually his father's 2nd or 3rd wife.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I always stay at a hotel, even when I visit my son who has a big house. His in-laws stay at their house for a week at a time and I won’t even stay overnight for one night.

Ok now I don’t feel so bad, it’s a sore spot as hubby thinks I hate visiting  his family  when the fact of the matte4 is I like short visits and lat3 nights alone. Just my introverted preference

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Michael is from Nigeria.  (I get them mixed up too)

So Tiffy of the Cold Shoulders and the attorney.  Poor attorney will fall out of his chair at this lovely time spent with Ronald the Refrigerator Thief.   Ronald is either stoned, drunk, or totally hungover.  He can't pay anything for his kid, but he can afford Vape, and partying?   You know he was partying until before the camera came on.    Who brags about stealing his mother's refrigerator?   

I could have lived a happier life without seeing Angela nips on my TV.

I love the word nips, I always giggle like a school girl

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Tiffany should be relieved if Ronald blows the interview.  Her dad would be off the hook, and she could be the eternal victim as she goes through and receives the divorce.  Sounds like a win-win for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

So Ronald's Plan B is to tank the interview so that Tiffany and the kids have to move to where he is. 

It's all a chess match between the two of them.  A chess match of idiots, but still.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Tiffany, get a clue. Ronald doesn't want to move to the US. He wants his family in South Africa. He just said it again, he wants  YOU to move there!

• Love 11
Just now, TazDevil said:

So Ronald's Plan B is to tank the interview so that Tiffany and the kids have to move to where he is. 

It's all a chess match between the two of them.  A chess match of idiots, but still.

More like checkers.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Angela’s boobs are so high!  Maybe that’s what they mean when doctors say they have to settle.  I’m sure she got the lollipop incision and then another one under the breast.  It almost like an anchor shape.  How in the name of god is she not wearing a full support bra?  

It seems like Ronald has a real attitude.  I don’t think he even wants to come to the US.  I think this is just their attempt to stay on the money train that is the show.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I couldn’t imagine smoking in an Uber. Yikes.

My pet peeve is when an Uber smells like smoke (pot or cigarettes). 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Tiffany, get a clue. Ronald doesn't want to move to the US. He wants his family in South Africa. He just said it again, he wants  YOU to move there!

A 90 dayer that doesn’t want a green card? Wassup with that?

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Did I miss it - where is @Trackdawg?

If I had to put money on Jon (from seasons ago), Michael or Ronald coming to the States first, I would say Jon.

His mum passed. Ahhh John the garbage gnome

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

The thing I'm most looking forward to in this scene is meeting Roommate Ron

YUP!  That's pretty much what I envisioned!

Edited by TazDevil
Ron emerged from a dark hallway
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I have manners, but i would PUNCH MIKE'S SARCASTIC FACE in a minute..this is torture for Natalie (who i don't like, but who deserves a LITTLE better.  I could NEVER be with a low-life no personality guy like that.  

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

If polygamy is legal in Kenya, My-kul should marry a Kenyan wife and start a real family

Michael is in Nigeria, but IIRC, Angela insisted they got the type of marriage license that wouldn’t allow him to have more than one wife 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3